Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Oh my goodness, Eggman is such a G. Can't wait to see how this ends.

Wow. I get the feeling we're REALLY going to lose Regina and Snively for good. Now we'll never get to see them cause trouble.

...or will we? It wasn't exactly easy to predict how things have been going in this comic, so this is going to get interesting.

Welp, it's official: as far as this comic's concerned, Eggman's now my absolute favorite character! I'm simply dying to see how this issue will turn out!

• Thumbs Up 1

I got the feeling that this is what Pokemon would be like if it was done with Sonic characters instead. :P

Loving the issue- cannot wait to get it

According to one of the profiles in the Free Comic Book Day 2012 issue, Bunnie is Cream's cousin.

I hope they explain how

I hope they explain how

I explained it earlier on the page; they're relatives in the Genesis universe, but not the normal universe.

I explained it earlier on the page; they're relatives in the Genesis universe, but not the normal universe.

Well ain't that something -_-

So if I got this right, the Genesis universe is the new canon universe. In this Genesis universe, Sonic nor Tails are from Knothole. Therefore, they are not natural citizens of the place they are defending.

So if I got this right, the Genesis universe is the new canon universe. In this Genesis universe, Sonic nor Tails are from Knothole. Therefore, they are not natural citizens of the place they are defending.

Nope, the Genesis universe is still just a one time thing for the Anniversary. The current canon is pretty much back to normal, save for a minor change or two. The Genesis bios in the FCBD issue are pretty much Ian's way of writing more about the Genesis world without having it interfere with the main comic.

No, Genesis only occured from #226-229. This is all normal universe stuff in the comics now, and so far Genesis doesn't seem to have had that big an impact on the world aside from make a few people go all dreamy and turn back the clock a bit so that Sally could be saved. The Genesis universe is still mostly a self-contained thing.

Edit: On the same minute, too. :<

Edited by VEDJ-F

Just think of Genesis as a little sub-universe to the Comic universe that was closer to the games. but it became unstable and caved in on itself back into the Comic universe. Everybody still has memories of the sub-universe but are unsure what to make of them.

Best. plans. ever. btw, I love this arc I don't care what anyone says about Universe this Eggman arc is just too damned awesome.

Just think of Genesis as a little sub-universe to the Comic universe that was closer to the games. but it became unstable and caved in on itself back into the Comic universe. Everybody still has memories of the sub-universe but are unsure what to make of them.

Best. plans. ever. btw, I love this arc I don't care what anyone says about Universe this Eggman arc is just too damned awesome.

That's kinda awesome.

Anyways...I made a short parody of Eggman

"Well the first thing that happened first was.....

Turn Sally into a robot! (LIKE A BOSS!)

Weaponize her! (LIKE A BOSS!)

Destroy towns! (LIKE A BOSS)

Eat Subway! (LIKE A BOSS!)"

• Thumbs Up 1

And thus, Eggman continues to be the most well-written and entertaining Sonic character ever, in the comics as well as the games.

Bravo, Ian. This Eggman fan applauds your work.

The #236 cover stands out because of its simple image and bold colors.

I wonder if the similarity is intentional, because it reminds me of the Obama HOPE poster.

The whole FIGHT FOR FREEDOM slogan is like something on a political flyer.

Obama_hope.jpg

And thus, Eggman continues to be the most well-written and entertaining Sonic character ever, in the comics as well as the games.

Bravo, Ian. This Eggman fan applauds your work.

As do I. Eggman has never seen so much attention and respect in the comics until he was under the guise of Mr. Flynn.

Also, this is like your 4,000th namechange, Mechano. I can't have the homing missiles track ya if you keep changing your name. tongue.png

Edited by Kintobor

The whole FIGHT FOR FREEDOM slogan is like something on a political flyer.

Obama_hope.jpg

.....That's the point.

Whether you are annoyed with Ian's writing or not when it comes to certain characters, one thing we all can agree on is Eggman is a fucking BOSS.

• Thumbs Up 8

Whether you are annoyed with Ian's writing or not when it comes to certain characters, one thing we all can agree on is Eggman is a fucking BOSS.

Indeed he is. I guess whenever Sally isn't involved in anyway, his writing improves greatly.

Oh snap!

Sonic Universe 40 Spoilers

- Eggman's robot is pretty much a giant Egg Swat with a mustache. He calls it "Plan C"

- As he enters said robot he said "Get a load of this"

- Robot is made of Ceramics, Plastics, and runs on Precision Aligned Tension chords. In other words, it's magitek-proof.

- Orbot and Cubot are on the sidelines taking bets.

- After Eggman has Snivley's mech locked up, he starts Plan D, taking a tool and tinkering with the Iron Oni to build pressure.

- Plan E involves using the Eggman Swat giving a single back hand to the Iron Oni and it collapses, knocking our Snively and Regina.

- Khan is free and Mecha Sally powers down to save energy.

- Eggman lets Khan have the village captives and a burning village.

- Khan wants vengeance and Eggman laughs it off as he, Orbot, and Cubot take Mecha Sally away.

- Regina wakes up at the United Federation's D.E.L. Chapter and Eggman puts her and Snivley in charge and demoted Hugo Brass.

- While Regina is happy that she can have new tech and a chance to revive her cult, technomagic symbols surrounds "Snively's" head.

- Turns out the Snivley currently with Regina is one of the robot duplicates and she does not know.

- The real Snively is in an egg caspule as punishment, no one knows he's there, and Eggman will keep him there for the rest of his life.

- Eggman says "Game Over, Snively" walks away and says "Thanks for playing."

Edited by Son1ctrainer