Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

It's likely that Archie considers themselves to have the rights for Hershey, therefore happily reprinting stories, but that either Ian or Paul figured it'd be best to put the hold on new stories with her, as it'd seem too confrontational of Penders.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hershey was based off his son's cat? She kinda always reminded me of Penelope from the Looney Tunes

because, you know... Pepe le Pew= Geoffrey St. John... get itttt

As for Sega butting in, I can understand why in some cases, but not allowing them to have Shadow fight with Omega? Seems a bit weird, it's not like they don't do that on a regular bases, it's somewhat canon that they're close in the games.

Hershey was based off his son's cat?

Ken Penders came up with a character who wanted to get into the pants of his son's cat.

First @ TSSZ?

That is an awesome cover! One of Spaz' best.

source9781936975259heig.jpg

Agreed.

I'm trying to see how many characters I can spy on here. Lol at Froggy.

Follow the Blue Blur through Mobius and beyond! An all-new, encyclopedic look at the world of Sonic the Hedgehog, complete with character profiles and storyline recaps in easy-to-use reference format!

What is Sonic's dog's name? Who's the robo-villian who knocks his foes down like bowling pins? Where is the Special Zone? What powerful force keeps Angel Island afloat? Find the answers plus all the in-depth info we could squeeze inside these pages!

Whether you've been a fan since Sonic the Hedgehog #0 or you're new to the world of Big Blue, The Complete Sonic the Hedgehog Comic Encyclopedia is a crucial element to your Sonic library-- the definitive guide to the Sonic comics universe, and the ultimate gift for any Sonic fan!

It says it's coming out in October 30th.

Edited by Son1ctrainer
  • Thumbs Up 1

Damn that cover is swank as all hell.

But for every amazing cover, there is a sea of shitty or bland ones.

I wish Spaz would have the inverse.

But that cover is swank...

I probably will too.

Wish there was a bigger version of the image so I could clearly see all the little details, though.

Finally, the old Encyclopedia! This means people will stop complaining when they feel like old arcs are being referenced! Right! Right guys? (oh yeah day 1 purchase)

Edited by Badnikz

If the comics refers to check that for footnotes, maybe. If the comics don't, then no because a less informed reader would still be left in the dark.

There should only be one footnote directing to the full-page advertisement for this thing.

• Thumbs Up 2

If the comics refers to check that for footnotes, maybe. If the comics don't, then no because a less informed reader would still be left in the dark.

Not really. The footnotes are only there so you can check something out if you want. They're never necessary, seeing as it's said what happened.

It's like:

"Like when I destroyed Knothole*" *See issue X

and not

"Like when I did that*" *See issue X

The important information is already given.

• Thumbs Up 3

source9781936975259heig.jpg

Agreed.

I'm trying to see how many characters I can spy on here. Lol at Froggy.

It says it's coming out in October 30th.

Awesome......hmm..I should tell my mom to buy it. Possibly she will say NO

Pfft.

Sonic Select #5 has reprinted the story where Sally merges with the source of all. The kicker? It's been edited so that she wears her vest while doing so.

Tee hee hee hee.

Edited by VEDJ-F
  • Thumbs Up 7

Pfft.

Sonic Select #5 has reprinted the story where Sally merges with the source of all. The kicker? It's been edited so that she wears her vest while doing so.

Tee hee hee hee.

The "source of all".....Now she's really going to kill herself *facepalm*

Pfft.

Tee hee hee hee.

Think you can show us the edit?

I recall that original issue, and how awkward it was to see Sally naked. Doesn't help that she has human proportions...

*shudder*

Why do I get the feeling this little (well-deserved might I add) edit will have some fans cry fowl?rolleyes.gif

Why do I get the feeling this little (well-deserved might I add) edit will have some fans cry fowl?rolleyes.gif

People didn't seem to mind when Amy's skirt dick was removed, i'm sure it'll be fine as long as it doesn't look like a 4kids rush job.

Sure thing!

*Sneaks into Vampfox's posts* Yoink!

Snapshot_20120504-1.jpg

Dat ass.

Good thing I have the original then, I suppose. The entire situation surronding this is hillarious though.

I recall that original issue, and how awkward it was to see Sally naked. Doesn't help that she has human proportions...

*shudder*

Even with her vest on, half the time she was still drawn with massive, visible boobs. Steven Butler was a seriously guilty party for this around the 2002-2005 or so. Thank god it's something that the newer artists have basically remedied, and Butler's cut back on it, too.

In fairness, she didn't have her vest in the first half of SatAM either. But then at least there she basically had ordinary Sonic proportions as opposed to epic boobage.

Even with her vest on, half the time she was still drawn with massive, visible boobs. Steven Butler was a seriously guilty party for this around the 2002-2005 or so. Thank god it's something that the newer artists have basically remedied, and Butler's cut back on it, too.

In fairness, she didn't have her vest in the first half of SatAM either. But then at least there she basically had ordinary Sonic proportions as opposed to epic boobage.

Not to mention the attention they give to her crotch area. Ugh...