Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

For what it's worth, Naugus was actually the second person to derobotizice upgraded robotics.

The first was Knuckles via Enerjak on the original Dark Legion, and it's worth noting that both of them did so because they had the power of the Chaos Emerald to grant them that.

Not like Naugus would willingly restore Sally anyway. Ya'll seem to forget that he's a slimy backstabbing butt-faced evil sorcerer. Knowing him, he wouldn't restore any Robotized victims unless it benefits him (mainly getting people to trust him, thus keeping him in power), or for a price, a HIGH price.

• Thumbs Up 1

12ddc5bd4b1770b484b4a615d8285e52.jpg

Eggman finally achieved his goal in the Archie Comics...now game Eggman needs to do so also

Can we keep Mecha Sally forever?

The hell with the fleshy one.

Edited by turbojet
  • Thumbs Up 2

Can we keep Mecha Sally forever?

The hell with the fleshy one.

B-but, mon... the Sally fanboys and fangirls... they'll be all angry and ranty...

Edited by Komodin

B-but, mon... the Sally fanboys and fangirls... they'll be all angry and ranty...

Well we can't please everyone

I was wondering about this too, but that's not the case.

Since Genesis allowed roboticization again, Ian is inventing new ways to deroboticize too. That way is Naugus.

Genesis didn't bring roboticization back. Those that were derobotized by the Bem are still immune to further roboticization. We see in issue 230 that Sonic, and Eggman were not roboticized by the roboticizer's feedback wave. If the Bem immunity was gone they would have been roboticized. Edited by Vampfox
  • Thumbs Up 1

Genesis didn't bring roboticization back. Those that were derobotized by the Bem are still immune to further roboticization. We see in issue 230 that Sonic, and Eggman were not roboticized by the roboticizer's feedback wave. If the Bem immunity was gone they would have been roboticized.

It did bring it back... but they didn't get transformed into robots for the simple reason that the plot doesn't want them to be robots yet.

Genesis didn't bring roboticization back. Those that were derobotized by the Bem are still immune to further roboticization. We see in issue 230 that Sonic, and Eggman were not roboticized by the roboticizer's feedback wave. If the Bem immunity was gone they would have been roboticized.

But what's weird about Bem de-roboticizing the Mobians is Jules. I thought the roboticization would heal his wounds from the war...

But what's weird about Bem de-roboticizing the Mobians is Jules. I thought the roboticization would heal his wounds from the war...

It seems that whatever state you were in before getting roboticized will be same state you're in when you return to normal.

Otherwise, Modern Eggman would have died due to the number of years as flesh and blood and being a robot.

It seems that whatever state you were in before getting roboticized will be same state you're in when you return to normal.

Otherwise, Modern Eggman would have died due to the number of years as flesh and blood and being a robot.

Isn't that just swell.....wait, someone on the SEGA Forums said that Nagus could deroboticize Jules

• Thumbs Up 1

Isn't that just swell.....wait, someone on the SEGA Forums said that Nagus could deroboticize Jules

I always thought that Jules could technically be returned to normal but the life threatening injuries he had when he was originally roboticized would be restored and then he would probably die. That was the reason that he wasn't de-roboticized all those years back along with everyone else.

Beats the smug and douchey Sally haters.

For the record I like Metal Sally and I like regular Sally, but you're kidding yourself if you think its gonna last forever. Heroes are gonna get her back eventually.

No offense dude, but SEGA Forums is the WORST place to be getting Comic info from.
  • Thumbs Up 1

It's not really comic info so much as simple speculation.

In theory, he could simultaneously deroboticise Jules and heal his wounds at the same time (since his magic isn't subject to the rules of roboticisation, as his dealing with Bunnie proved), but then why would he want to do anything with Jules in the first place?

but then why would he want to do anything with Jules in the first place?

Just a shot in the dark.... but it could sway Sonic over to his side a bit if he did him a massive solid like that.

Then he'd be in a better position to promptly stab the Hedgehog in the back.

And Jules wouldn't go apeshit over that? I'm sure he'd be intelligent enough to see through Naugus' scheme, especially where his son's concerned.

And Jules wouldn't go apeshit over that? I'm sure he'd be intelligent enough to see through Naugus' scheme, especially where his son's concerned.

Doesn't really matter.

If Naugus offers Sonic a "get out of jail free" card for his fathers robotization, no matter what suspicions Jules or Sonic have on his motives, I'm pretty confident that Sonic will take that bait in a heartbeat. He'd willingly dive headfirst into a trap if there was a shot at saving his dad.

Doesn't really matter.

If Naugus offers Sonic a "get out of jail free" card for his fathers robotization, no matter what suspicions Jules or Sonic have on his motives, I'm pretty confident that Sonic will take that bait in a heartbeat. He'd willingly dive headfirst into a trap if there was a shot at saving his dad.

That's like Sonic walking into a pothole right in front of him, I figure he should at least have a plan when he is trapped.

That's like Sonic walking into a pothole right in front of him, I figure he should at least have a plan when he is trapped.

I'd consider it more akin to biting a bullet than walking into a pothole, but whatever.

Point is, de-robotisizing Jules cut put Sonic right where Naugus wants him. At the very least, he would have a favor from Mobius' most prominent figure in his back pocket. Maybe he can task him with going toe to toe with Mogul.... kill two birds with 1 stone. If Nagus plays his cards right, his de-robotization potential could fuel a few storylines in the future.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is of course assuming if Naugus can pull the De-robotized stunt again.

Remember Naugus's face when he healed Bunny? Not even he expected that to happen, even Geoffory was surprised.

It's unknown if he can do this again even if he wanted, especially since he's become a tad unpredictable since the 3 Ixis Wizards are busy arguing and trying to take over his body, it was likely cause of their assistance that Naugus had enough juice to fully 100% restore Bunny. Who knows what may happen the next time he attempt that again, he might end up blowing someone up or turning them into a Chao XD.

Hmmm....interesting plot holes. Nagus looks too amazed that he did that. Did he even know he could do that?

09.jpg

Forget that, I want to know how he transformed Bunnie's feet from four-toed to three-toed from one panel to the next.

• Thumbs Up 1

Forget that, I want to know how he transformed Bunnie's feet from four-toed to three-toed from one panel to the next.

imagination_The_power_of_imagination-s400x405-115024-580.png

This is of course assuming if Naugus can pull the De-robotized stunt again.

Remember Naugus's face when he healed Bunny? Not even he expected that to happen, even Geoffory was surprised.

Your guess is as good as mine as to whether or not he can pull off that stunt twice. The important thing to note here is that he played off his surprise in such a way that the freedom fighters may well think that he is capable of de-robotization, which at the end of the day is all that really matters.