Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

The reign of Zavok continues! My avatar is still that of the red Zeti, but he's sweating for some reason.

His position makes me think that he set up a webcam, and knocked the camera over like an idiot.

My avatar and sig host Sonic the Hedgehog, glorious Starscream, and a cool Kabuto who's just sick of being demonized.

About time i have a new avatar, at least something Sonic related. Or in this case, cute laughing Knux concept art from the new Sonic Boom video.

Since I've also been in a Pokemon mood lately, I was originally going to have my whole team in the gif which...did work out (where the hell is Staraptor gif?!) so I just went for the most hilariously animated one; Spinda. X3

I've updated my sig with my first ever gif: Somecallmejohnny's spectacular rimshot.

I was in stitches when I first saw the review a few hours ago, and I knew I had to try me hands at this "gif" thing. I feel really proud of this thing, as a few of my previous status updates will tell you.

Simple, but still awesome imo.

• Thumbs Up 2

I finally got a avyie/sig set.

So the Hex-Maniac is my pokemon waifu and I absolutely love her. I really love her redesign in the newer games and I think its brilliant. Shame they don't really appear until like later in the game, probably since they use ghosts.

But I made JIN do all the work for my sig and I gotta thank him for making it. I really love it so Imma gonna keep it.

I just now decided to add a DRRR!! gif to my signature. Not only is DRRR!! one of my favorite series of all time, but Mikado (character in gif) is one of my favorite characters also. The words of wanting to live a different life other people is something that I'm currently feeling...or maybe something I always felt. I think I'm probably just starting to slip into an emotional DRRR!! mood again. (It's a bit hard to explain, so just pretend you understand that last part). 

Still debating if I should keep this Sonic picture as my avatar, or change it to something else DRRR!! related...

• Thumbs Up 1

Display name and avatar have been changed to reflect a union between two of my personal favorite fictional teams: the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Specifically their 2003 cartoon incarnations. Do give that a watch if you haven't but love TMNT. It's FANTASTIC.) and the A.R.M.P.I.T. Platoon from Sgt. Frog. (AKA, my all-time favorite TV show. Supporting the official release of this and spreading the word about it would make me very happy, BTW.) The image I chose is fanart by Rcaptain on Deviantart.

Also spruced up my signature with a few sprites representing some of my favorite fictional characters.

I like Satsuki.

My signature is a gif of Simon from Gurren Lagann, looking badass.

• Thumbs Up 1

Been watching Attack on Titan recently (and enjoying it immensely!), so I changed my avatar to cute chibi Sasha Braus aka potato girl who is one of my favourite characters in the show. The gif in my signature is the famous potato scene from Episode 3.

Once I said Grunty inspired my rhyming post.

So how about sexy version playing the host?

While this finely drawn peace is here.

Only rhyming posts will be near.

Maybe by now, you're tired of these.

But I don't care, I'll do as I please.

I've been playing Sony consoles these days.

And a sig is put up to mark this phase.

With a sudden increase of Vita games to play.

And a catalog of PS3 games I've put at bay.

With my bros PS4, I have much to do for work.

There's fun to be had for this paranoid jerk.

I've got Suigintou from Rozen Maiden as my avatar, and in my sig I have my Steam and PSN profile.

Soundgardens 20th Anniversary version of Superunknown was announced recently so I decided to shamelessly plug one of my favorite bands :P

• 3 weeks later...

My new set is all about Eudial (or Eugeal, whatever you like to spell her name), a Sailor Moon Villain from the 3rd season and one of my favourite.

Mostly famous for exposing that horrible thing that is mobbing in an anime:

(Thankfully her italian voice actress is way better than this... noise)

Switched avis from Apollo from Smite to Apollo Justice from Ace Attorneys 4 (Apollo Justice) and 5 (Dual Destinies).

Decided to switch my avatar to this sweet lil thing. It keeps up a positive mood.

The signature, well, who couldn't love a panicking Toad?

I decided to give ol' Revan a rest and decided to go with this awesome image I randomly found the other day. Its Izanagi from Persona 4 drawn in the style of the always awesome Gurren Lagann.

My signature is a gif of the Six Flag Guy doing his famous dance, ITS ALWAYS PARTY TIME SON!

WOWIE ZOWIE!! I have a new icon! It looks sorta like me but in dumb cartoony form. I'm drooling because I'm sick (and I actually am right now).

My signature says "I will slap anyone who calls me "Wooly"." in bad Google Translate form! Ain't that neat-o!

Avatar is a picture I commissioned from Shadow-PupX3 on Deviant Art of Eggman and my FC Alexis having cuddles, Eggman cuddles ftw <3

Sig consists of avatars of my sonic FCs made by Sarilain on DA followed by a banner I made using a picture of mine and my girlfriends Pokesonas (she's the shiny Umbreon I'm the Haunter) and a picture of my FC Alexis with Eggman drawn by Billbuckaroo on DA and then the awesome Eggman bowing GIF I made <3

After the amazing Smash Bros Direct I decided to change my avatar and signature to badass Greninja. Why? Because Greninja is the best starter ever yo! And I for one am glad to see him playable in the new Smash.

Also, epic quote by Carbo about Megaman because it's so true.

My avatar is Meowkie, she's from a game called Namco High and was originally from Mappy and is my favorite character from the former, I had it for awhile and had switch it out but eventually went back to using it when I'm not roleplaying as Doctor Doom, it is one of my favorite avatars.

Signature is the same one from the last time I posted here, same dancing Pomeranian, same links to the same accounts at the same place, nothing has really changed.

I stopped being a lazy fuck and finally put a decent avatar.

It´s Hakutaku from Hoozuki no reitetsu, an anime I´ve been addicted for a while. Dude is a cutie.

The white dog from the sig is Shiro, he´s a cutie too.

Everyone in this anime is a cutie