Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Changed my usual combo to reflect my favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles side character, Slash, in honor of his upcoming debut in the Nick cartoon on November 30th. SO STOKED! biggrin.png

Changed my avatar once again, you could say it's a much more drastic change from my last one. Kiki is truly incredibly masculine now, yes. If you're wondering where it's from, Here you go, I say.

Also changed the gif in my siggy, but nobody cares about that, son.

Edited by Felix

I got a bit tired of the "Lyra Approves" symbol so I've made it way smaller and brought back the gamertag card thing. I don't think anyone actually cares about what I'm playing and what trophies I'm earning, but I always liked having it before. And I think I managed to do this without taking up a ton of room so I'll probably just keep it as is for a while.

• Thumbs Up 1

Randomly saw on DA's main page what I'm using as my sig right now. I don't think it's from anything in particular, was just titled "Desert Prairie." Doesn't seem like very often that I find the biome type thing I live irl in art and junks (outside of local art at fairs anyway), so thought it was neat *shrugs*. Chick (maybe dude with long hair? IDK) with the shovel is badass to boot so double points~

Sig is just my usual sig with random PNG and matching color scheme once again featuring your favorite pony and mine, Applejack.  Every time I think I want to change my sig completely, I just can't bring myself to do it.  It's just kind of my thing, I guess.  At least I try and tweak it every once and a while.

Avatar is me wearing my newest Super Sentai / Power Rangers replica helmet (Gokai/Super Megaforce Red), something that I've started collecting recently.  It's not as nice as my Gokai Yellow helmet (different sculptors), but red is kind of my color.

First time posting here, might end up using it as an archive for any future changes to my avatar/signature.

Well, what's there to say about Mr. Jafari over there? Well, that particular shot of Jon is courtesy of the second half of his Goosebumps retrospective, around the 16:56 mark. I screen-captured the part of his face that I wanted and edited the image using filters in Office 2010 to give it the reddish hue and as well to make it look like an oil painting. Exaggerates his reaction that bit more, I'd say.

The gif in the signature can be credited to an underground social media dump known as Tumblr, from this post by one of my favorite image blogs, Ruined Childhood. Eggman was my favorite character to douche around in the Chao World with; his jump was so hilariously useless, he could backhand the Chao into oblivion, and he ran ludicrously fast. Perhaps that's due to laziness on the developers' part, but I'd like to imagine it's thanks to this:

b603f98a4cd5da849994cebcc66aa8eb.gif

Edited by Place

I will sum up my choice for avatar with a gif.

year_of_luigi_zps650b391a_by_raygirl12-d

Signature is because I'm excited for SM3DW.

The text is stating that despite being a Nintendo fan, I still enjoy Sonic.

My AVI is Sally from the cover of issue #123, which was the first Sonic comic I had ever read, and she was one of my favorites (later) in the series. My sig's just Rocky Horror. Oh, Rocky.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have shifted from different phases of Zavok. From scheming, to thinking, to waiting, and recently conspiring with the chief of the Nightmarens himself.

Now, my avatar is still Zavok, as I still wish to carry the banner of the Zeti. This time, he's at the ready. Nothing shall stand in his way.

Oh, and Zomom decided to stick his head in too.

• Thumbs Up 1

The signature .gif is a scene from Dave Chapelle episode; with Dave in Japan fighting off some guy in a rubber Godzilla rip-off suit a la Power Rangers.

My avatar is a character I've been drawing I call Marlowe (and is arguably one of the few "human" characters I've been drawing lately). This is actually a slightly outdated design of him, but nonetheless is a character I'd like to show a finished design of sometime. I've been using him over Tab (the white guy with a bowtie) as a "playable character" in a lot of my recent platformer concept art drawings.

My display this week is a very realistic Megaman Zero, to see the full image go here: http://fav.me/d3ei4ug

My sig is something I've been wanting to do for a long, long time but couldn't but now can. These sigs in rotation are old ones I used throughout the years. I found them archived within the depths of my old HDD the other day, I was soo excited to see them again because I thought I lost them in a HDD crash.

So now they are uploaded on the net where they can remain forever. refresh to see 1 of the 11 crappy made but tresured sigs.

Edited by goku262002

eh might as well. Originally my icon was Mario's render of New Super Mario Bros Wii now i changed it to Mario's 2D artwork from Super Mario 3D World(special thanks to -Metal Sonic- for finding it for me) my sig is Bass kicking sonic from the worlds collide comic

Avatar is from an article I found on Buzzfeed where a guy drew human versions of various Pokemon. Halloween was coming up, so I chose the Mismagius pic (and because I love Mismagius <3). For those of you who won't get it, Mismagius is based on a witch or something. Anyways, I still like the pic, so I'm keeping it for the time being :P

The horse laughs at my awful posts.

I've always been fascinated by game development stuff, thus Sonic Retro's wiki is always fun to browse. I like the little victory pose that ended up being scrapped in Sonic 1, most likely because of the Special Stage giant rings? Look at him tho'. He's so dang proud of himself for goin' fast.

• Thumbs Up 2

In anticipation of FiM season 4I've themed my avatar/signature after Rarity, my favorite character on the show. Her flair for the dramatic never fails to make me smile.

• Thumbs Up 4

My avatar is that of Lelouch Vi Britannia/Lamperouge, protagonist and anti-hero of my favorite anime series Code Geass. I love his character for a simple reason, I can feel myself in his train of thought, and I agree with his values. A lot of people hate him for his reasoning, but I think it's a matter of opinion, something Geass plays around with a lot.

My signature of one of Geass too, I've been making random signature like these for a bit with my favorite quotes on it.

My avatar is some shit I made with MS Paint when I was bored in a plane flight. The signature is my own thing I did with photoshop in 10 minutes.

Changed my avatar/signature, it´s Tsubaki from Sket Dance. I freaking love this manga, and Tsubaki is just <3

While the avatar wasn´t any problem at all, the signature took me a few hours on Photoshop because the original pic was like this:

qvc6.jpg

I really like how it turned out <3

Edited by Ristar

Kicking the holidays off early with dancing Rudolphs everywhere. Thanks to the increased KB limit, I was able to use a better version of the butt-shaking Rudolph I had earlier.

I've already saved these and I plan to use them traditionally.

• Thumbs Up 3