Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

I was at my cousin's house today and me and her was just messing around in photoshop.

My cousin have this drawing tablet so I ask her "Can you teach me how to draw"? She say yes and this Tails avatar you see right now was made by me (With the help of my cousin).

• Thumbs Up 4

Sorta Christmassy but not really, my new avatar and sig are taken from the amazing anime film Wolf Children. <3 Go and see it. Now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Avatar is used to catch the eye of the Sonic fanbase around here, and signature is used to show what I enjoy doing with life.

I should probably get festive soon.

I've decided to get in the Christmas mood.

Snowball Edward Elric has the coolest looking snowballface I've seen yet.  Just imagine that your favorite red Zeti is covered in snow, and were all good.

So in order to get into a Christmas mood I changed everything to everyone's favorite baka ice fairy, Cirno.

I didn't know what else to use so there you go.

Yeah Crow has been on a Touhou binge lately

• Thumbs Up 1

Changed my profile pic to be more Christmas.
Also Captain Falcon because Captain Falcon.

Changed my usual combination to a festive Sgt. Frog theme. I'm especially proud of the Kululu doodle, as it came out much better than expected. (Especially his hat's symbol. That's probably the best thing that I've ever drawn. XD)

Changed my signature gif to the Mario Bros., Gotta Go Fast Toad, and the Princesses! Clicking the gif takes you to the source, too, so that's neat. C:

• Thumbs Up 1

Guys, I know that I'm known for my Mega Man stuff, but I think that Pinkie Pie hacked my account. The avatar and username came from re-watching Hearth's Warming Eve, and seeing Pinkie come out Rarity's tree hat. As for the signature, I was on I Am Brony and saw this gif. Since the Pinkie Sense makes me think of itches, I decided to put a caption about it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Decided to get into the season with a Santa Hat Luna avvy. :3 I use this avvy almost every year on most forums.

My Avatar is Nagisa from Phantasy Online Portable Ops 2, because she is my Waifu.

I've got something big in the works for my Signature, when I can be bothered to getting around to doing it :P

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From booty-shaking reindeer to Luchadores. I'm not exactly as big of a wrestling fan as I use to be, but I've always found luchadores to be awesome. From their unique style of wrestling to the code of their mask, even their badass representation in pop-culture, games and movies.

Fun fact: A lot of people know about the importance of a luchador's mask: that removing it in the ring is the greatest shame one can have. Well some luchadores do take their mask off in their personal lives, but there have been few that refused to remove their masks unless it was to wash it.  Hell, El Santo continue to wear his mask until after retirement and was buried with it on.

There... You learned something today.

So with that, I have a chihuahua with a mask on for my avatar and a luchador with bacon in my sig.

There's some tiny horse that's a huge dork for my avatar (and my signature has a link to said avatar's source, of course).

I love "The Moomins" so much!! Moomintroll and Snorkmaiden are such a cute couple...

I had another picture in mind for the avatar, but since it´s Christmas I went with this one. I´m a bit late, though...

The signature annoys me a lot because of the stars´ borders, but I don´t know how should I make it better :I

So this is a character of mine, Jessica (and Robinson). I drew this as a brief sketch then decided to colour it. I have a whole character/personality thing for her, but I'll refrain from putting it here and just direct you to

I'm pretty proud of it (like seriously I'm hypnotised by her boots), even if there are problems with this like her slightly huge head and that Robinson is bigger than any robin has any right to be... but meh :U

Since Christmas has passed us by, I decided to once again give the avatar and display name nod to my favorite fictional character, Kululu, for the new year. (This time an image of him preparing his part of a botched Sentai-style team attack.) My signature has also been upgraded with a PSN gamercard for all of the Sony hijinks I'm going to be getting into in the future. happy.png