Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Considering Regular Show and Adventure Time are my favorite shows as of now (RS more so than AT, also, hence my Member title), I searched for a Rigby pic, I used it for a bit, but it looked dumb, so once I found a cool Mordo and Rigs (Current Avatar) picture (Transparent at that!), I knew it had to be my avatar here! My sig? Well, I've been playing MGR: R and I've really gotten into it, as soon as I saw Sam's trollish smile, I found a gif of the smile with a shine and the Colgate logo, after spending some time laughing, I HAD to save it, and now I use it as my sig!

EDIT: Well, I found a better Rigby picture, soooooo, I'm gonna start using this one instead, since I love Rigby more than Mordecai, sig is still the same, though! laugh.png

• 3 weeks later...

I've only just realised that I've had signatures disabled since whenever I started a media blackout on Lost World. Decided to re-enable, and created a couple of new ones. BTW don't actually click them.
12476398134_3f42b5524d_o.png
12476318765_697aa7af54_o.png

I'll make some more, and then set them up as a randomised image.

I don't really like the character, and I find the show pretty average too. But regardless, my sig features Barney from How I Met Your Mother. I took a shine towards the quote on the picture.

Hamtaro remains as my Avatar though, together with Bijou in gijinka style. Ain't they cute? Also seemed appropriate with Valentines Day in the area.

Avatar and display name have been switched up both in honor of Tropical Freeze's imminent release and because the DKC cartoon's brand of insanity is a commendable level of sheer absurdity that must be given tribute to. Example: the scene I'm using for my avatar is of an alternate universe K. Rool who wars with Diddy Kong over a completely pointless paper mache lilypad. Yes, really. It's like some extremely meta take on the concept of MacGuffins. tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I draw my avatars. I draw the full pictire on the paint program first and then I shape into a square to fit the avatar.

my signature i got from Sonic the Hedgehog number 222 comic

• Thumbs Up 3

My 2-year anniversary here at the SSMB rolled around the other day (February 11/12th), so I decided to "celebrate" by changing my avatar along with my username for the very first time for simplicity's sake and to avoid some recent confusion with another member with a similar username. happy.png

I was fine and content with the avatar that I previously had from Sonic Colors, but I didn't want to keep the same avatar for more than a year. I knew I wanted to continue to have an avatar containing both Sonic and Tails, my 2 favorite characters of the Sonic series. After much deliberation and too many choices that I could count to choose from, I finally decided on an image from Sonic 4 Episode 2, where Sonic and Tails are celebrating after earning a chaos emerald, which is the result of the best friends working together. wink.png

My signature remains the same as it is the infamous brofist between Sonic and Tails from the cutscene near the end of Sonic Colors. Such a beautiful cutscene in gorgeous CGI in one of my favorite Sonic games.

When it comes to changing avatars, it will probably continue to be an anniversary thing for me as I really like this one as well and have no desire to change it anytime soon. Now as for the signature, who knows if I will ever change it. I know it is just an image, but I still think the image speaks for itself: Sonic and Tails being best friends and their bromance being awesome! I absolutely love it! smile.png
  • Thumbs Up 4

I made a gif for my avatar from episode 8 of Sonic X in which Sonic jumps and hides behind the sofa when Bokkun arrives with a TV. I just find it cute how he blinks like that happy.png

The signature is something I put together in GIMP. Took the Sonic element from the third ending sequence T.O.P

• Thumbs Up 1

My current avatar is pretty much a movie poster of a Tamil film called Jilla, which means District in Tamil. I have seen the film at it's launch day and enjoyed it very much.

In my signature, it contains a movie poster of another film called Thalaivaa, which means Leader. It also has a quote from the film as well, which I really liked.

The reason I chose these is because I am a big fan of the main actor of these films, Joseph Vijay Chandrasekhar. He is considered to be the most popular Tamil actor of all time and he really deserves that title.

I decided to change my avatar to Dandy from Space Dandy. Mainly because I think he's a cool character and this picture is really chill.

Mine´s Yato from Noragami. I´ve had this avatar for a while but I though I had to comment it.

I may change it soon because I´m not happy with it and I kinda miss my previous avatar.

------------------------------------

I decided to change my avatar to Dandy from Space Dandy. Mainly because I think he's a cool character and this picture is really chill.

jMHL1lmFZmnQi.jpg

Signature is something I saw on tumblr. As someone searched for it's origins, it's from a commercial of a product called Pupoose, with the subtitles placed on it to mock it taken from a dub parody video of the original commercial called The Real Pupoose (both can be found on YouTube).

My avatar is a female character (first/only recent one so far...) I've been drawing that I call Wynnie.

So I changed my avi to a *slightly* better drawn one of Jessica (an OC who appears in my ). I say *slightly* because the lineart looks borked outside of GIMP and I missed a few spots when colouring, so said spots are transparent.  Suprisingly, however, the foreshortening on her hand isn't bad in my opinion!

If you're wondering what that dull-white orb in her hand is, that's something that'll be explained later on as I continue my (still untitled) story. So stay tuned, I guess :U

I think I explain the origins of my username of Jords2good in some next topic.

I had my real name for a really long time and I had jords2good in different websites in console s and stuff.

My pics have mainly been sonic looking cool in some way, the one in transformed were he points his fingers in the cave. And him in super smash bros 4

Now I got sonic getting punched by little Mac with the caption "Too good to get punched out" its just to be joke.

My signature is just shows ways you can find me other places which never happens because I have no really good online game yet but soon, Mario kart 8.

I have link were it shows one of the pics of sonic in SSB4 were he posed in windy hill with the caption saying "I'm sorry to hear your not returning in smash bros 4! it pretty funny to me that sonic is saying this to any newcomer or veteran that may not be returning in SSB4.

I guess what I'm saying is always look good when doing good and have fun even if situations does not go your way. I guess? Lol at least that's how I am when I play games. If I do, I must be in a really bad mood or something.

But also being sore winner is no good too. When I play games with my cousins or brother I'm the pro player to beat, who always wins in mario kart, super smash bros brawl, mario party, any type of multiplayer I mostly come out on top and sometimes I can tell they are getting a bit frustrated. So why not let them have some fun.

Well done rambling lol.

I haven't posted here in a while, but with me doing some personal renovations for my avatar and signature, may as well give this a go!

My avatar's from a line of minimalistic artwork of Studio Ghibli characters in a post I saw on Tumblr. And since most of you know of my infatuation with Kiki, it's obvious that I'd choose her artwork out of all the other ones. What I just did though was remove the flower that was behind her and make the background transparent, so voila, here's my new (and possibly the favorite out of all the ones I've had so far) avatar. Kiki's cat, Jiji, is also there for good measure!

My signature's also from a Tumblr post, and I really thought this would make for a small, effective gif. It's really pretty and yeah, more Kiki. There's no such thing as too much Kiki. And since contact info is now able to be entered on our profiles, I removed that from my signature. Helps make it look cleaner, imo.

• Thumbs Up 2

My avatar is a fusion of one of the greatest and hammiest bosses ever made in video game history combined with the awesomeness of one of the funniest TV show characters from one of the best cartoons of my childhood! THIS IS HOW I WORK!

My signature is basically a video of whatever it is I want promoted for more views (and frankly I am surprised at how little interest it receives considering it is a Sonic video with MGR music), along with links to my channels on Youtube and Dailymotion.

Feeling in a Ralph-Vanellope mood this evening, so I change my set according to it.

Avatar is probably the tenderest hug I have ever witnessed, and frankly I can't decide which of the two I envy more: Ralph because he's cuddling the most adorable being in the universe, or Vanellope because she's protected inside the warmest embrace a surrogate big brother can give. D'awwwww blush.png

Signature is a gif I found on tumblr (it's surprising how many well-done gifs can be found on tumblr): Vanellope looks pretty much badass here, so I picked it

• Thumbs Up 1

About time I gave my current avatar a switch. Something a bit more exciting (it's animated) and a little more creepy. I think I like this roller coaster a little too much =P

Watched all the Kill La Kill episodes so far so my new avatar and signature combo reflects my current obsession, naturally. 

The signature is an edited piece of art I spotted on Tumblr without a source unfortunately, but I though it was so dynamic and cool looking I wanted to make a tag of it.

Eh, my avatar is my face, my face munching on a copy of Shadow the Hedgehog, just to show my /love/ of the game. (Never trust that face, tho).

Signature is something I've decided to change every week, an album of the week. I tend to mix it up, not sticking to one genre. So, if you're curious, always be on the look out for it.