Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Since my love for the bastard known as Bass will not cease, I changed mine to the Classic version from MM&B that still keeps that awesomely evil smile of his.

I ditched the Raph gif for the second time but still keep the panel of Bass and Mega Man since I still find it easy to make fun of. Their expressions, as well as the slight redness on Bass's face makes this very easy to misinterpret.

Edited by DarkLight

Gettin' some Mikasa Ackerman in my avvy, she's by far my favorite character in Attack on Titan (<3). Probably the best anime I've seen in a good long while.

My avatar is Strong Bad, the masked wrestleman from Homestar Runner. My sig is my logo, accompanied by Sonic in Homestar Runner style and lyrics from Loser by Beck.

Clearly there isn't room on this forum for the both of us... tongue.png Where'd you get the avatar?

My avatar(s) is part of/are a series of "reaction faces" I quickly draw up from time to time.

My signature is a screenshot of Eren from one of the earlier episodes on Attack on Titan (third or fourth episode I think).

My avatar's a crop of one of the pieces of original promotional artwork for Kiki's Delivery Service.

My siggy is a gif of Jiji (black cat) and his wife (white one), along with one of their children trying to catch a butterfly.

Is it obvious that I like Blaze the Cat or???

Despite my beef with Classic Sonic not talking (why), I do like some of the little cutscenes, in particular Classic saving Blaze. Adorable.

My avy and siggie is SatSR-themed (Surprise surprise). That game's cutscenes are so charming yet it's ironic how Sonic is more vividly expressive in a 2D cutscene than what he tends to be in 3D ones in other games.

I mean look at Sonic's expression in the avatar. The degree of apathy and grudging attitude prevalent on his face for saving Shahryar is one thing, what makes it even more funnier is what he's actually doing; Holding onto the king's cape with only the toe of his shoe and exerting no more effort than that. It's cool, subtle and not at all overdone and very much in-line with Sonic's character.

God I miss the time when Sonic games stories knew what subtle humour was all about -_-

• Thumbs Up 1

I changed my signature a bit, I created a Mighty No. 9 forum early this morning and decided to add the link to my signature. :V

I changed my signature a bit, I created a Mighty No. 9 forum early this morning and decided to add the link to my signature. :V

Can't say much for your forum, since I don't really know anything about Mighty NO. 9, but I really like your avatar. Sonic and Raven being there shows that while you're a huge Raven fangirl, you like Sonic a lot too.

• Thumbs Up 1

My avatar is a loop of Sonic's idle sprites from the cancelled SEGA Saturn game, Sonic X-Treme. As for my signature, I'm not too sure myself where it's from, I just found it on the awkwardsonicphotos blog on Tumblr, but I thought it was cool so I used it.

My avatar is a loop of Sonic's idle sprites from the cancelled SEGA Saturn game, Sonic X-Treme. As for my signature, I'm not too sure myself where it's from, I just found it on the awkwardsonicphotos blog on Tumblr, but I thought it was cool so I used it.

Hmph, I always thought your avatar was from Sonic 3D blast Genesis. Nice find, it looks really similar.

Now, my avatar is Tillis from the Sega Saturn game Burning Rangers, an underrated gem of a game, and one you should go play right now.

My signature is taken from a video by Two Best Friends Play, and features Woolie telling Pat that "you can't afford that shit". The whole video is here.

Both my avatar and my signature are of one of the best fictional dogs ever, Missile, from the spectacular game Ghost Trick.

Both of the images come from various wallpapers based on the game found in the iOS version, the avatar is just Missile's head with a yellow background and a few paw prints just in case you somehow forgot he was a dog.

The signature is him trying to dance, it's pretty adorable in my opinion, I also added links to my Tumblr account and my Twitter account, I was planning to do that earlier, but I kept forgetting about it.

Edited by Missile

I just changed my sig, it's got a screenshot and link of my new Sonic SATam parody show. And my avatar is me...so because i'm showing my real self, maybe it's not an avatar. Just a pic i guess LOL

Edited by SonicAaliyahFan

Welp, I saw this fanart on deviantart: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Punch-out-sketches-142349270

The artist say that he or her did some redesign on Alice and APE (Those two are on the left) who is from the nintendo game "Arm Wrestling" so I gotten curious what they originally looked, so I look up some gameplay of that said game... and that profile picture you see right now was Alice sprite...

GTA V is out in less than 10 days.

Fluttershy is suited up for the occassion and Pinkie Pie is eagerly waiting for the release.

Some dorky sun princess horse person, I guess.

Also that incredibly wonderful gif returns to my signature. I missed it so much. Clicking it takes you to the youtube video!

• 2 weeks later...

Got into the Halloween mood a little bit early and in turn, changed my name/avatar/signature combination to reflect the upcoming season of the witch. Avatar is courtesy of a Halloween-based story in the Sgt. Frog manga where my favorite character, Sgt. Major Kululu, dresses in a delightful Frankenstein's Monster guise in an attempt to recruit monsters into an alien frog army. Signature is a doodle of Private Second Class Tamama in another spooky costume from the same story that I posted on Miiverse.

I changed mine back to something Sonic-related like Darkspine in light of my enthusiasm of the LW opening cutscene yesterday. Though I still keep my sig since I find it still too good to lose for it's easy-to-exploit-these-expressions kind of thing.

Edited by DarkLight

Haven't come to update on my avi and siggy, so why not.

My avatar's a crop of one of the lot of images from The Art Of Kiki's Delivery Service book. You can pretty much tell that I like this movie a bit too much. My signature (also from Kiki's Delivery Service) is just a gif of Jiji and Lili sitting on a ledge with one of their litter trying to catch a butterfly. Quite cute, really. I don't think I'll get rid of it anytime soon.

Oh yeah, and contact info's below the gif and on my profile as well.

Changed my Icon and Signature to Black Rock Shooter. I mean... who can hate that girl? >.>;   Also...I have a Peach Sig because, she kicks ass. I don't care what anyone says >D