Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

• 2 weeks later...

Nick Gianopolous in the movie "Wog Boy 2: Kings of Mykonos".

Hey, it was either this or Rei Ayanami, and I thought this looked funnier.

Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright... This moment deserved an update.

Now I know what you're thinking... And yes, a lot of you are happy that the cat this gone. But believe it or not, I didn't do anything to change my name, signature, avatar and personal picture...

This is what happened! This news was so epic, that it cause the universe it to filp over, collapse into a black hole within my computer... Derp. And change everything to express my hype for this title... This is based on a true story... Derp.

I am hyped!

Finally decided to update my Avatar and sig. Avatar is from Gunnerkrig Court. Signature is Touhou...

The signature is still broken mind. SSMB really doesn't like that 1px line XD

Toothless might be the cutest thing on the goddamn earth, <3. Recently bought the movie on Blu-ray and re-obsessed.

Oh, and I found a banner thing of Balto at BaltoSource, so yeah, thought it was nifty.

-Blur

I always thought that the FIN scenes at the end of Sonic Adventure's credits were really cool, showing the characters doing everyday activities. I thought Sonic's was the best as it shows that he finally got his vacation, as said in Super Sonic's story ("I guess Eggman learned his lesson Yep. And maybe I'll take a vacation somewhere") and because Sonic's my fave character he was naturally the number one candidate for my new avatar.

The signature is a hoax I did a long time ago back in 2005 sometime. Flickies are a delicacy on South Island yup. It just makes me laugh for some very odd reason XD.

ALL HAIL THE AXIS OF Evil XD I have that in my sig also with images of the Platformer Pad & Twitter in which clicking them takes you to said sites SO CLICK them XD

Updated the signature because I couldn't decide which of the four major videogames this holiday season I liked best. :lol:

Avatar will invariably show what I'm playing, when. :)

Mine are from this insanely awesome bands' music video:

I really love how Streetlight Manifesto used animated animals for their music video, XD. It's funny, since it's not really that graphic, but the music makes it WAY more intense, <3.

-Blur

• 2 weeks later...

Well one day I was thinking how to make animated gifs so I got this lovely avyie now. :P

If you were wondering where I got the idea?

I might change it soon since this was an experiment. :P

Ahhh Mollfie~ I adore the Red Panda girl in your avatar. She's so cute~ X3

Anyway, I went for Ramona. Because she's cute. Well she looks cute in the Scott Pilgrim game. ^^; And I do like Scott Pilgrim alot, so there~! Also, cutie little animals from the game in my sig together with my usual Gamertag.

After the awesomeness that was "Raw goes old school", I decided to change my avvie to the old Federation intro (Which they parodied at the beginning of the show, crossing out the word 'Federation' in red and writing 'Entertainment' below it)

Updated my most recent sig, previously featuring Jet, now featuring Wave. Yes, I made one for Storm, too, which I 'll use eventually. Still got Yuki with the light on her head for the avatar, but remade it using a DVD rip. The old version was of a YouTube rip.

yukilight.gifyukilight1.gif

Much better.

Edited by Snatcher2047

Avatar: Eggwoman. Everything you know is a lie.

Signature: Rotating banner. And maybe I should do something with that list...

I obviously got a new avyie/sig theme. And its from a show that ended shortly when it was just getting good. D:

Oh and my avyie is poking a little fun at my gf just for giggles. :P Its another inside joke of ours. DOH HO HO HO! :P