Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<-- Secret Agent Staraptor. Trainer Card below.

Edited by TheSecretStaraptor

McNosehair FTW. I find it so funny how he imitates a mustache like that, it's so expressive XD

Signature is classic Sonic and Tails Bromance. Gotta love 'em :)

And just four posts later, another new avatar, taken from a bit of fanart of an imagined ZX form. Title is both a Colors quote and a small joke about Purple Boba Fett's Vile's character design.

EDIT: And a new sig edited together from an image on Pixiv.

Edited by Ekaje

• 2 weeks later...

<- This is Daniel Dollis from Parasite Eve. eh looks liek Daniel Glover and doesn't afraid of anything.

My avatar and signature are going to be changing an awful lot over the coming weeks in order to promote a certain Sonic Relief 2011 kicking off - Blue Nose avatars ahoy!

At the moment though, my avatar is of possibly my favourite piece of artwork from Sonic and the Secret Rings (found in the game's Special Book). It's just so dang epic and it totally captures the atmosphere of the story, I feel.

My signature has already begun the plugging for Sonic Relief 2011. I have no shame.

Darkspine Sonic from SatSR for me. A pretty standard pic but his body language and expression practically screams, "TASTE MY FIST BITCHES!!!"

Which I find just plain awesome. :D

Edited by DragonSoul

My avatar and signature come from the greatest cover ever on a Sonic comic.

Okay... I couldn't... I just couldn't resist to put this picture in my sig, man. Shit just got real, Layton!

It's been at least six months since the last change so it's time for a new av and sig!

Ghost Trick is awesome, and my new av/sig combo reflects this. The source artwork can be found in my sig link, just be very careful not to spoiler yourself. D:

Some chick from Chrono Cross. I ordered this from Amazon today so I should be expecting to play this by the end of the month. Got an avatar because I seriously like this game's character and artistic style.

What manner of madness has been illustrated in your signature, Axl? Would I be erroneous to dub her "Jetgirl"?

More Persona 3 FES bullshit from me. Hoo-rah for Aigis.

This level of obsessiveness will hopefully calm down when I actually beat the game.

What manner of madness has been illustrated in your signature, Axl? Would I be erroneous to dub her "Jetgirl"?

Strike Witches 1991. A fan project that seems to have never gotten off the ground *rimshot*

Oops.

It certainly is uh... Interesting.

Also, same signature I've had for years, and my avatar is of me on the toilet. Woo.

competitive battlers will get my avatar. Although I should probably change it to a Jirachi for the full effect.

Too bad Togekiss isn't that good anymore. :V

Anyway, I've changed my name to the Pokémon which took over the position of the one I liked the most, and changed my avatar and signature accordingly.