Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Went back to Okami for the avatar. I recently got Okamiden in the mail, however, the original game still is the best by a long shot, <3. This pic in particular is a random desktop background I found on googlez, but then trimmed it up and junks, XD.

As for the signature, I've been too lazy to change it, so it's still Zoroark. I really think it's prolly my favorite Pokemon, <3.

I threw random junk I found on my machine into the signature. Quality assurance? What's that?

My Heavy now has a Football Helmet. It only took 2 months since my last hat craft to finally get it. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I'm totally a Sonic and the Secret Rings lover so I just HAD to theme my new avy and sig around it. The boxart just has a cute-looking Sonic. I thought of the perfect member title to accompany them too, which pertains to Sonic getting the last but best laugh in the final cutscene.

My avatar represent's the band Ulver's third album, which is basically Black metal. I hate this album, to be honest, and I don't like the band Ulver that much. However, I really like the name, and I love the album art so there you go. As for my signature, the lyrics belong to Iron Maiden's 'Dance of Death' song, and the banner was Iron Maiden's promotional banner for their concert in San Juan, Puerto Rico for April 14. I went to that concert! :D

My avatar is once again my OC Copper, but in anthro form. (Ain't he a sexy beast? lol) And my sig is something I want to see in real life, a stock car to have a Sonic paint scheme for two reasons: To commemorate his 20th anniversary, and I've been a NASCAR fan for 10 years.

Lo and behold, my avatar has Yoshika Miyako, the Stage 3 boss of the new Touhou game TH13 Ten Desires.

Her ability is LITERALLY the ability to eat anything. Yuyuko, you may have competition.

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations, Jetronic, you have managed to make N creepier than he already was.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been enjoying playing with transparent PNG images as of late, and this new sig/av set is no exception. In a TF2 mood lately!

Axl: I didn't think it was possible... But it has been done. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Decided to ditch the Merry and go with the Homura Avatar, even thought of a good title to go under it.

Edited by Silencer226

Gif of Kirino singing and dancing along to the Meruru theme song from the anime based on a light novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konna Ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (There's no way my sister would be this cute)

I have it because I really like the anime/lightnovel and I think it brings a fun and happy feeling to my posts.

Signature:

Gif of the Loading screen from SONIC THE HEDGEHOG (2006).

I have it because my posts can't be too happy, I need to even it out with a hint of douche. ^^

The rest is personal info.

• Thumbs Up 1

Congratulations, Jetronic, you have managed to make N creepier than he already was.

Edited by Jetronic

Next month witnesses Cody reading Lackadaisy and subsequently becoming obsessed with cats!

My compulsive habit of switching avatars has finally reached its logical conclusion. These are some of my favorite art of Lina Inverse, from Slayers. I might stick with these for longer than usual, because now I don't have to change them myself.

Next month witnesses Cody reading Lackadaisy and subsequently becoming obsessed with cats!

My compulsive habit of switching avatars has finally reached its logical conclusion. These are some of my favorite art of Lina Inverse, from Slayers. I might stick with these for longer than usual, because now I don't have to change them myself.

LOL

Holy fuck Wolfy your signature

AND LOL.

The funny thing is, I've been meaning to read Lackadaisy since I love it lots, XD. The characters are cool and cute, but IDK if I'd get obsessed with it, X3.

As for the gruesome signature, it's just a cover of one of his albums called "Trauma" XD.

• 2 weeks later...

My new sig and avy combo is a nod to Klonoa. I recently became enamoured with the series' cuteness and it's excellent music. Heck, I've even been looking for the Wii remake of Door to Phantomile.

My new sig and avy combo is a nod to Klonoa. I recently became enamoured with the series' cuteness and it's excellent music. Heck, I've even been looking for the Wii remake of Door to Phantomile.

Would have totally sold you my copy if I didn't get rid of it already, D;. It was fun and cute, but just wasn't my thing, X3.

Verte, I remember I once had that exact picture as my avatar a while back. Door to Phantomile always had the best art in the series.

<- This is my new avy, seeing as how I do like Initial D ('cause of their cool songs). I... don't have a sig so far, since I'm still new here. ^^"

Just crafted a new Heavy hat, The Big Chief. So now I'm using is as my new avatar....if it will load.

Edited by HWGuy
  • Thumbs Up 1

Added more content to my signature in response to the cross-platform (SSMB-to-Sega-Forums) debate on "Sonic Adventure 3."