Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

¡COLOMBIA COLOMBIA COLOMBIA! OVER 9000 HOURS IN MS PAINT.

Foxes. Found this artist that I'm considering to have her do my album art work. I just love her style so much that I had to have it, >X3.

-Blur

I've been becoming re-obsessed with Raiden from Metal Gear Solid lately, so I decided to use the Chibi Raiden avatar again. Please note: I did not draw this. I found it on ryoshockwave's DeviantArt gallery.

My signature, is the first verse to the Tenacious D song Master Exploder. It is a really funny song. I included a link to the scene in the Tenacious D movie where J.B. has a dream where he is playing this song.

Changed my avatar to an image I conjured up after being told I look like Shaggy from Scooby Doo for the 50,000th time (not that I complain, I love Shaggy :D).

EDIT: CRAP! I missed out on my 200th post celebrations/mourning. <_<

Edited by Sinister Switzerland

Look at me and my banned anime goodness! (I still hate that South Korea isn't in the anime cause of the denizens there. >_>)

Valkyria Chronicles has taken over the reigns in my profile. I even dragged Vyse back from his adventures to serve as my avi.

Well being the leader of Zanzibar Land, I've changed my avatar to Big Boss, the leader of Zanzibar. I'm going to change my signature later.

Edit: I've now have a picture of Metal Gear D as my signature as well as a quote from Fox on Metal Gear.

Edited by Zanzibar Land

KIM JONG-IL IS WORLDS GREATEST POKEMON MASTER

We will grind all other countries to dust with Pikachu-class missile! Power of one thousand Selfdestructs!

• Thumbs Up 2

A bit late on this, but it's the Iron Queen's... um, I'm not exactly sure how to classify this expression. The eyes say WUT but the mouth says RAEG. You decide~!

Edited by Octarine

A bit late on this, but it's the Iron Queen's... um, I'm not exactly sure how to classify this expression. The eyes say WUT but the mouth says RAEG. You decide~!

She is obviously charging her lazor.

*blast'd for old meme*

• Thumbs Up 1

KIM JONG-IL IS WORLDS GREATEST POKEMON MASTER

We will grind all other countries to dust with Pikachu-class missile! Power of one thousand Selfdestructs!

LOL, Kim Jong-Il is an epic leader he could kill Chuck Norris with one finger and say fuck to you Obama while standing on his own head, his people live in pure bliss and have great non propaganda comdey programs that South Korea and Japan envy. He will out live Castro (sarcasm).

Seirously North Korea sucks ass.

My avatar is off Gears of War. My Sig pic I found on the Command & Conquer EA Games fourm, I found so amusing I nicked it. I just love it takes the piss out of Kanes terrible outfit.

Edited by Bloodfetish

It's Sonic and Tails! The Tornado took like, 3 hours and then it was 2 AM and I was all "fuck" then i went to bed.

ha no, i was up until 5.

Nederland gaat dit jaar de Wereld Beker winnen, wacht maar af! HUP HOLLAND HUP!

=P

Not tellin' ya what I just said, but it's quite obvious already. Well, all you need to know is that it's an orange lion. There.

Edited by Holland

So I've had a bit of a change.

My new avatar is Gnasher. Gnasher is Dennis the Meanaces dog from the Beano. Gnasher is awesome. He's an Abyssinian wire-haired tripe-hound. If you've not heard of them then you need to search more.

That picture is from the Beano Book 1978. It's of Gnasher in his own movie, he's got boxing gloves and is beating up other dogs.

Signature is shameless self promotion. Watch my videos! Subscribe to me! Do it NOW!

My avatar is of the single most under rated Sonic character ever, namely Amychao.

After being banned from Sonic CulT for 999 years three years ago for drawing in SA style (wow legitimate reason) I decided to steal their mascot and draw it in SA style. After getting bored with it I decided to add new and bizarre faces to it every few months for my DA avatar.

When DA got shit it became my SSMB forum avatar and I've recently created an updated version of the original Amychao image so combined with a random image script it'll probably continue to be my avatar for many more years to come.

The current faces are of Marine the Raccoon (BECAUSE EVERYTHING NEEDS MORE MARINE THE RACCOON STREWTH), Staryu, the design used on 80's Space Hoppers and Q*Bert.

As for my signature, I stole the Wobuffet rectangle signature from someone after getting banned from the PokemonGTS forums for having an 'illegitimate' username (because apparantly '(屮ʘДʘ)屮' isn't a legitimate username...) and then after seeing a bunch of imitations pop up around the SSMB forums, all of which were doin it rong, I decided to inject some MARINE THE FUCKING RACCOON goodness into the rectangle signature design and throw it in a random image generator xD

'I'm a free bitch, baby' is taken from the Lady GaGa song 'Dance in the Dark', I felt it applied to Wobbuffet since he's such a free bitch.

So yeah, that's the history behind my SSMB forum signature and avatar, taken directly from my upcoming autobiography 'Stop making topics about that fucking SatAM movie and other tales from the hood SSMB'

• Thumbs Up 4

My Avi was found on a rap forum I go to. It was brought up by a fellow Sonic Fan. I loved it so I had to keep it.

My sig is a animated GIF of a part of Boondocks Season 3 Episode 1. I though it was strangely funny so I couldn't resist.

Edited by Shade737

My avatar is of the single most under rated Sonic character ever, namely Amychao.

After being banned from Sonic CulT for 999 years three years ago for drawing in SA style (wow legitimate reason) I decided to steal their mascot and draw it in SA style. After getting bored with it I decided to add new and bizarre faces to it every few months for my DA avatar.

When DA got shit it became my SSMB forum avatar and I've recently created an updated version of the original Amychao image so combined with a random image script it'll probably continue to be my avatar for many more years to come.

The current faces are of Marine the Raccoon (BECAUSE EVERYTHING NEEDS MORE MARINE THE RACCOON STREWTH), Staryu, the design used on 80's Space Hoppers and Q*Bert.

As for my signature, I stole the Wobuffet rectangle signature from someone after getting banned from the PokemonGTS forums for having an 'illegitimate' username (because apparantly '(屮ʘДʘ)屮' isn't a legitimate username...) and then after seeing a bunch of imitations pop up around the SSMB forums, all of which were doin it rong, I decided to inject some MARINE THE FUCKING RACCOON goodness into the rectangle signature design and throw it in a random image generator xD

'I'm a free bitch, baby' is taken from the Lady GaGa song 'Dance in the Dark', I felt it applied to Wobbuffet since he's such a free bitch.

So yeah, that's the history behind my SSMB forum signature and avatar, taken directly from my upcoming autobiography 'Stop making topics about that fucking SatAM movie and other tales from the hood SSMB'

Excuse the frank and curt air of my post but my god, what a tale. I will never be the same.

Gotta love Sonic X Cult though. 83

• Thumbs Up 1

2cncj6u.jpg

Sakuraiiiiiiiii!!!!!!

One of the many comics that made me laugh from Brawl in the Family. :D

Edited by Indigo Dude

Same style, new randomness.

I think that Tails sprite is the cutest thing I've ever seen (save my boyfriend)! :D

Changed back to old Profile. Also decided to Fancy Up my Sig a little with a link to my NS Nation and centering of the flag and Motto.

Also, Pelly's quote has been immortalized on the SSMB Facebook Group Wall. I think. Might've been deleted. I dunno. All I know is I posted it and have yet to receive a notification of anyone commenting on it. Imma check again though.