Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

• 4 weeks later...

The best thing ever....

Stitch Pwning Cobra Bubbles with a Book... I shall say no more.

I'm about to start a new Let's Play on the Chzo Mythos series by Ben "yahtzee" Croshaw, so to get in the mood, I've changed my Avatar to the New Prince (who is actually Theo DaCabe). If anything I really feel for the guy manly because he's gone through so much shit over the course of 6 days, and at the peak of death Chzo gives the man (either out of pity or to see more suffering) all of the powers bestowed on the Arrogant Man. However, when he turns into the new Prince, his new design is badass, and his powers are just unbelievable.

Also for the signature, I've taken out Axel Gear and replaced him with a verse from the Book of Victims from Triby's Notes.

Holland lost... *sniffle* ;__;

So I quickly changed my avatar to Knuckles grinning his face off. I guess this is from the Sonic manga...just found it somewhere years ago. I chose it for nostalgic sake too because this was actually the very first avatar I ever had when I signed in to SSMB. Only the veterans of SSMB may remember this. =P

Changed my Avatar to the Tomb Raider character Winston Smith and to go with my temporary username which I'll probs change in a week ...yes he a butler to Lara Croft if you didn't know just don't lock him in the freezer XD

Edited by Winston Smith

Eddie Riggs.

One of the best characters that Tim Schafer has come up with.

My Avatar is Jeanette Miller from the Chipettes, 80's stlye, I just love it, I love the animated film and love the TV show, its just is it me or some of the males drawn in the Chipmunks Adventure movie look weird?

My Signature is the Big Lipped Alligator Momment sign/logo because it never gets old when I see or hear it.

Changed avatar to a Noise change concept art from Starforce 3 and a rather lazy Skyward Sword sig.

Yes, I do have to say how much my photo editing skills suck EVERY time I have a new sig.

Edited by Ekaje

Jake showed me a level from his Ouendan game since it dealt with a guy who was trying to control his werewolf powers so he could be around the girl that he loves. The story is pretty damn cute, <3:

I loved it, and at the same time happen to look like the guy sorta, so he now is in my avatar, X3.

The resemblance is uncanny 8O!

22627938.jpgwerewolfouendan1.jpg

(not really)

-Blur

• Thumbs Up 2

My avatar is the three (main) characters from Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. Awesome RPG, if you in to that kind of thing i'd recommend it.

My sig if Matt Bellamy and a quote from a Muse song. Loves 'em! Their old stuff is better though :P Oh and the quote at the bottom is from FFXIII

Edited by gim_gam

Best character in Persona 3.

I wish I had Persona 3!!!! I know I've said that a million times, but I don't give a fuck. It seems that everyone has this game except me!

My avatar is freaking awesome, AKA the patron of justice: Kim Kaphwan. :U

My signature is something "trakker" (@Retro) made in honour the new Sonic VA, I lol'd, then I sig'd...

My avatar? None other than Mister Epic Sax Guy himself. My signature is nothing but a bunch of random things.

Feelin' good. With Wisp power.

My signature is also an open door for those with spiritual questions of the Jesus kind. :)

Also, Broniks before Honiks, yo.

Edited by Indigo Rush

Since the Nostalgia Critic apparently hurt Tommy Wiseau's feelings when he reviewed "The Room," I am now mocking Tommy.

That review was funny! How dare he make the NC take it down!

Edited by Superstrider

Avatar is a sprite used for my site when I update, and my signature is... Well, the Dazz band, followed by lyrics from a Frank Turner song... I don't think I've changed it for about a year.

Still a sucker for Sonic and Tails <3

I got a new idea for an avatar whilst playing a new Sonic Unleashed file when I got to Spagonia and saw Tails by the entrance of the hub after finding out Pickle's been kidnapped. Just positioned Sonic near him and waited for him to do his drowsy/bored-looking idle animation then snapped it. Tails looks perplexed/irritated whilst Sonic looks bored. a subtle contrast of character.

Couldn't resist :P

And the sig is just Sonic Colors derived. Didn't know what else to put there that was Sonic and Tails-y.

Charlie Barkin' once again in my avatar, since he's does a swing-like song in All Dogs Christmas Carol, despite how horrible of a movie it is. As for my sig, it's of my favorite band at the moment, the Cherry Poppin' Daddies.

-Blur

If you hadn't noticed now but my avyie/siggy theme is Beetlejuice.

Perhaps Burton's best film. It even had a cartoon series (which I love just as much as the movie) but it didn't last long. D:

I really like my sig now even though it isn't original.