Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Started playing a lot of Crash Team Racing again, so some Crash pic I cropped from DA is my avatar. As for the sig, it was just the artist Culpeo-fox's work, <3.

-Blur

• 3 weeks later...

Eh sort of a bump.

Anyway, just recently changed my avatar to an awesome Arctic Fox Yawning. Ya he's really cute, and I wish I could own one.

I also replaced the Book of Victims Passage with my personal favorite Juno Quote from Megaman Legends.

It's Alex and Ryan/Kunio and Rikki from River City Ransom. Im so hooked to the GBA remake. Im also attempting the patience to do the NES version too.

My avatar sucks right now so I am in the market for a new one, any makers wanna make me one? :P but I would like comments on my sig which I worked considerably hard on ;D

2pyti6v.jpg

I randomly found my avatar on Google images randomly and fell in love with it straight away.... DANCING WID MAH CHICKEN DOOD! lol it's awesome my favourite avatar yet :lol:

Edited by Shaddix

• 2 weeks later...

While digging around the internets for Mega Man fanart, I cam across this Model ZX Noise change, and also changed my photo to Metal Man.

Rankurusu is one of the best gen 5 pokemon. You cannot argue with me.

Yeah, I love how it looks.

Edited by Ekaje

You cannot argue that Dante's new design looks like shit. Seriously.

Now all I need is an animation of emo-pommy-guy drinking a beer, and then getting a Stone Cold Stunner. :lol:

I forgot about this topic =0

My current avatar is from the Japanese manga Sonic Dash & Spin Volume 2. This manga is just out-there bizarre and the chapter in which Sonic, Tails and Eggman all get colds is just....ewwwww. Still, the humor in the other chapters is hilarious and the art is charming if often very weird.

The signature contains a PA of my own creation. I made it to fulfill my desire of creating a PA that follows the Sonic Advance 3 style very strictly. You can also say that it's the first ever time I made a PA that *Shock horror* actually has a pose more dynamic than simply standing there.

Mr. Werehog inhabits my avatar. Was feeling Sonicy, and I kinda associate him with "lolmycharacter" kind of thing. Either that or Metal Sonic.

Signature is now the garbage Pokemon. A friend on MSN pointed out that it's like saying "FFFFFF" for the first one, and then the second finishes with "UUUUCK", XD. Made me superlol.

Watch as Nintendo sues my ass.

-Blur

Found my current avatar in the "TF2 Community Submitted Avatar Gallery." I was browsing through the avatars and I found this one. I thought it looked pretty cool so I decided to use it.

I actually had my sig on me for quite sometime now... It sort of made people feel a little uneasy... Can't put my finger on why though... hmm?

I'm mean it's just the adorable cat from "The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack." All he wants is a piece of string, a bowl of cream, TEH CHEEZBURGER... and your immortal soul... Just like all cats! What's so scary about that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgqUdjf6T_Q

Edited by YoshiUnity: Kitten Lord

Found this lolzy Zoroark and Zorua desktop and had to make it my avisig combo, XD. My friend Erebus on here has the Zorua part as his avi, XD. Just love the art style and its wackiness.

-Blur

Oh lordy, my sig is getting ancient. I was hoping I'd find something to add to it to make it a little less... alone... but I haven't been trying particularly hard, so that hasn't happened. Meh.

I do have a new avatar, though! It's Richard Brown from Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, a true badass if there ever was one.

My avatar is Molly Cunningham from Tailspin dressed as Danger Women.

My signature is the title card from Tailspin with a nice thumbs up from Baloo.

I liek bears! :D

My avatar was taken from Sonic Shuffle's credits. Seriously, from what i've looked at concerning this game, there was some really endearing art in there, including Eggman's disguises in events XD. I dunno, I just like it when we get to see stuff that directly implies what happens with the characters when they're not fighting Eggman and the current avatar was just too endearing to not use. LOL at Sonic's face carrying Amy's shopping XD

The sig is just some basic Sonic + Amy thing to complement the avy. I aimed to make Sonic look like he's running faster than Amy but she's making slower strides yet keeping up. RUN BLUE BOY RUN!

My current sig is a very beautiful artwork of Captain Murasa, staring out into the sea as one of her subs sinks. (She probably got mad at it and sank it herself. She DOES, after all, have the power to sink ships.)

And my avatar is of Haruhi Suzumiya. Whom you must OBEY.