Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Made an avatar featuring my first character configuration from Summon Night: Swordcraft Story on the GBA. The first of a two (three in Japan :( ) part Action-RPG series on the GBA that I really like for some reason. :D

Edited by Ekaje

Daemon Spade from Hitman Reborn. So badass that you'll end in the ocean floating and dead if he doesn't like you :mellow:

Also I stole the good doctor's sunglasses B)

Edited by Jetronic

My avatar is of a disturbing freeze frame I caught of James LaBrie (Dream Theater vocalist) that I caught off of Jordan Rudess's (DT keyboardist) YouTube channel from his video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqOY8Zc9bT0. I decided to use it as my avatar because Dream Theater is my favorite band and has an important meaning to me since the constant changing of playing styles has taught me to be the keyboardist I am to me, so of course my most meaningful avatar would have to give a thanks to them in some way, and I think a scary picture of their lead vocalist is the perfect way to do so.

My signature is of Konata Izumi from Lucky Star killing Chris with the Master Sword. It's funny because I love Konata and she's killing Chris, I hate Chris and he's dying, and I despise the Legend of Zelda but Konata is killing him with the master sword! It's what happens when Caliburn goes missing. The rest of my sig. pretty much just states that I liked 06 (cause I am one of the few fans who have it in their top 5 favorite Sonic games) and giving thanks to and telling that I believe that Jesus Christ is my savior. It pretty much sums me up right there but with a severe lack of keyboards.

Av is Lambda-11 from BlazBlue: Continuum Shift. People might recall her originally from Calamity Trigger as the extremely broken god-tier Nu-13 who also happened to be my main back then, but after playing CS I came to the extraordinary conclusion that Lambda is for me the better character. It finally takes alot more skill and combo game to use her which was what I trying to develop with my Nu gaming and some things feel a bit heavier and challenging, which I find a plus. Plus she's also less of a psychotic crazy bitch (which I sometimes love though), but the fact that she still has some memories of Ragna left is something that made me d'aw.

My sig is Ema Skye. Decided to keep it since I enjoy it and Ema is my favorite AA character.

• Thumbs Up 2

My gamertag on Xbox Live, nothing special. Underneath that is my utmost support for the Netherlands at the World Cup (I'm the only one here who cares about it B/).

Avatar? That's Holland, from Hetalia. AND HOLLAND ROCKS. He kicks every country's ass, even America. That's why all the countries have dissapeared from this board...because Holland kicked their asses. XP

Edited by Holland

Well, for starters...My Avatar is (I will say what it is!) a fan character of mine...Yeh, well he's a hawk..Has wings instead or arms...And is used also on the Sega forum, as well as my Banner, witch is kinda much of a random type...Next time i should make a comedy type of banner :mellow:

EDIT: Oh wait....Now its an eagle, yeh..

Edited by Alex2beta

For the time being I've now got a Sonic Colours avatar instead of one of my Eleventh Doctor ones.

Just to celebrate this unexpected, rather intriguing new game an' all.

:P

For the time being I've now got a Sonic Colours avatar instead of one of my Eleventh Doctor ones.

Just to celebrate this unexpected, rather intriguing new game an' all.

:P

It almost looks like that infamous Sonic face in the Unleashed beta.... Just saying. XD

I hadn't had an animated avyie in a while so there's B.B Hood's idle animation from Darkstalkers 3. I'm too lazy to add a matching sig atm.

My avatar shows how much Tails is fed up today! He's fed up with this shit man! FED UP WIT DIZ SHEET!

Also, my signature shows one of my favorite pictures to use on this sight. :P

Computers... Isn't there anything they can't do that they are programmed for?

Playing Super Street Fighter 4 and decided to put up my favorite character.

Sig with whatever sprite I feel like putting up.

Edited by Shade737

Well of course I got the AmyRose Avatar and Sig cause im the biggest fan of her!

Other then that, I was rewatching the old pokemon episodes, and forgot how much Misty kicked butt <3

I also got a small banner for Mario. : D

Doctor Who Brigade, GO!

I chose the Ninth Doctor because he was my first one. David Tennant fans will have to be fast though XD. Also, I just love that quote for my sig.

About time I had a Sonic only avatar and sig.

I just HAD to have one themed around Sonic and food! Unleashed in all of it's Sonic-feeding glory and unlockable vids made out Sonic as being quite the glutton, a notion only strengthened by the SatBK intro which depicts Sonic scarfing down one Chili Dog and actually mourning when he lost his second. If you pause that scene in the SatBK intro at the exact moment, it looks like Sonic is muttering sweet nothings to his beloved Chili Dog. I was in stitches when I paused randomly and saw that, so I HAD to make an avatar out of it!

The sig is a photo I took ages ago. It's of my Jazwares SatBK figure and he wants him some Cadbury Creme Eggs. Look closely and you'll see Caliburn behind the tin. I <3 that figure.

Avatar and sig show that we Rabbids (with me in the lead) are taking over the wurld! .. we tried, at least. As if our attempts aren't pathetic enough, we tried going home. Cola+Mentos= A Trip To Moon~!

It had a great run, but after more than a year, it really is time to retire the network opening.

This picture will never stop being funny.

superbreakout.png

New signature coming whenever I come up with something better than the one I have now.

Edited by Phos

The avyie is Mana with a top hat. He needed a comeback as an avyie. So there he is.

Oh and my sig is from the manga Gyo and as you can see the random land hammerhead shark is attacking the cop in a unfornate way. So its now an inside joke.

I wonder how long I can get away with it...

Edit: Epic quote from PSI added for more win!

Edited by Malice Misery

My signature is now a verse from the song, "Tribute" by Tenacious D. I even added a link to the music video in my sig. Seriously, go check it out. It's the funniest shit ever.

All Hail the D man.

My Avatar has Sonic pulling a Derp face. Nuf said.

• Thumbs Up 1

I decided to change my avatar again. It's a pic from Spongebob's Valentines Day episode. And probably Patrick's best role ever.

All Hail the D man.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Changed my avatar to the world's greatest criminal rat... I mean mind, Ratigan from the Great Mouse Detective! I found the movie on sale at Walmart, and I just had to buy it since it's one of my top 5 favorite Disney movies. Not to mention he was voiced by Vincent Price which is awesome in my opinion!

Changed my avatar to the world's greatest criminal rat... I mean mind, Ratigan from the Great Mouse Detective! I found the movie on sale at Walmart, and I just had to buy it since it's one of my top 5 favorite Disney movies. Not to mention he was voiced by Vincent Price which is awesome in my opinion!

Don't call him a rat! He'll feed your babies to cats! The Great Mouse Detective is a piece of art by itself. And Ratigan is such a great villian. He kept evading capture (even in the end) and even made a awesome complex trap. You good sir have good taste. :D

Oh I'll leave this here for epicnes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eENsa5qoLVc

Thanks for getting me in a Basil mood... XD

Man, it seems like i change names, avatars and signature almost as much as I change clothes.:P

This time, I'm labelled with Larry Butz. My favorite character in The Ace Attorney Series. I may be late to the franchise, but this dude'spersonality... Does it remind you of someone? ...BESIDES THE SCREW-UPS!!! .-. ... Okay, some of the screw-ups... ... ...EH, SHUT UP!

Anyway, I was thinking about using Gumshoe, but Larry seems more me than any other character.