Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

My avatar and signature are derived from that ancient Sonic Manga. The panel that showed Sonic with rows of pearly whites made me lol a little though what weirded me out a little was the fangs. That Sonic makes the Sonic Adventure Sonic model look much tamer in comparison in the teeth department.

All of the recent pony madness made me feel like putting something girly and pink in my avatar, but since I'm a little too late to actually go with something pony-related

It's never too late. :lol:

CURLEH MOUSTACHE Kirby, coming from Brawl in the Family comics.

I love it because it's so cute :3

And my sig, random achievements. Reminds me to change them.

Mine has featured Action Hank for a while now.

His Beard is not one to be trifled with.

Also he's wailing on a pink pony. He's my hero.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

What can I say, I love NiGHTS.

You know, I almost never changed my avatar. For years, even on the former forums, I had that lovely NiGHTS avatar. And I'm planning to keep it for the years to come too.

The first time I changed it was during last December, when I wanted something Christmas-themed (but it was still JoD NiGHTS). Then more recently I blue-nose-ifed it, but that should end soon.

My signature is advertising my two and I'll add a banner for my once I make more progress on it [/shameless plug].

My Heavy avatar now has a bandana. Now, if I can just get that stupid hat.

Still doing the pelvic dance. It's quite fun.

Egoraptor for the win. That Knuckles Chaotix video was hilarious. Also, I have all of my Sonic reviews in the spoiler box.

Its Guy-Manuel De Homem Christo of Daft Punk, possibly the greatest musicans in the entire world universe.

• Thumbs Up 1

I might as well join in on the horse festivities.

And Agro is the only one I've ever cared about.

• Thumbs Up 2

Changed my signature after fuck if I care how long.

mostly because hiimdaisy is the best. ever.

I don't think I went into this topic, but what the heck.

My avatar's about my position regarding canon and fanfiction. I used to poke fanfiction forums a ton, including an area or two where there were canon purists galore. This quickly designed piece was done to poke fun at the purism.

The signature's pretty basic. First paragraph: I'm a Modern Sonic fan, and I think many put the Classic main games on way too high a pedestal. I originally wrote it on the Sega Forums and on TSSZ, so it stuck on. Second and third paragraphs are basically promotions of my Sonic-based essays.

Edited by Dark Qiviut

<- Favorite crazy 5th Pokemon Generation trainer over here.

v Favorite adorableastits 5th Pokemon Generation evolution family down there.

Change my avatar and signature for a while because after a year of reruns, THE GINTAMA ANIME IS COMING BACK IN AN HOUR AND FOURTEEN MINUTES. biggrin.gif

It's Reimu Hakurei being Gensokyo's Batman. Seriously, in a world where people have insane superpowers (Utsuho = manipulation of nuclear reactions, Sakuya = ability to stop time, Yukari = full-blown reality manipulation), all she has is flight. And she still kicks everyone else's ass.

The anarchic hyperviolent Dishwasher from The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai. Come Wednesday, the sequel to my favorite title of 2009 will be released, and I'm fucking hyped.

Edited by Carbo

2D is the coolest musician ever.

Also, Sonic Freerunner is the coolest fangame ever, for all you haters out there

Check mai sig out

it's Murder Poppin's with a Spas-12 Umbrella. Gangsta, yo.

Signature to commemorate Vitaly Petrov's Renault F1 car taking off into space during the 2011 Malaysian Grand Prix.

Silly Petrov, the off-road tour is for rally cars!

Edited by VEAM-F