Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

My avatar is now Sonic sporting a Blue Nose to coincide with Sonic Relief 2011 finally kicking off, and I urge you to join the fun(draising) too - get your noses on! ;)

The avatar is your one and only..Sonic? No! The scene of tails Punching sonic Sonic! With 99% of Blue nose! And decided to clean up the signature a little.

Unusually for me, after a while I realised I wasn't happy with my original attempt at this av/sig combo, so I've tried again. It helps that there's new fanart for Ghost Trick flooding in all the time.

You might need to force a refresh because I uploaded the new versions with the same filenames.

Changedmy sig to P. Diddy disrespecting Nas in his own video to represent what I do to yall when I comment.

Gotta love Sonic and his um..love of Chili Dogs. The avatar is from a screenie I took a while back when I paused the video of SATBK's intro unintentionally at that very part. I lol'd at Sonic's expression because he looks like he's whispering sweet/sinister words to his beloved food.

The signature was of my creation, done in Flipnote Studio on my DSi. I never really used to pay that thing much attention but when I discovered the advanced tools that make Flipnote creation significantly easier, I've recently been hooked XD.

It is a drawing I did of myself to use for my Yahoo IM. I came to SSBM realising I haven't been here in a while, and changed a bit since I was last here, so I figured whatever it was I last had needed to change too. Since this new change is about coming out of the shell I been in, I try to show off more of myself ( which is why I now have a real photo of me as my photo )

The sig is just a link to my NEW DA account, as the old one was crap. I got rid of the old thing cuz it screamed fanboy.

Unfortunately Nova, I have no cussing idea. xD

Anyway, avatar's just my character Copper in SA style, and the sig is a running animation of Sonic I'm currently working on.

• 1 month later...

A gif from last Monday Night Raw, featuring Stone Cold pouring a couple of steveweisers over Michael Cole's head (He had it coming.)

I changed my avyie to the Yugioh card Black Whirlwind just to have a crow theme again. :P

Oh and if you were wondering my sig is a Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy crossed over if K-ON! of all things. I had to go lol when I saw it. :P

New sig: Third and final sig in my Babylon Rogues signature series, featuring Storm.

New avatar: Sticking with Yuki Nagato, wavin' the wand this time.

I went for a Serperior/Jalorda theme this time around. A avatar and sig duo in honor of what is easily the best starter Pokemon and final evolution IMO. It not only looks cool but it's very useful. I plan to make good use of Coil and Gastro Acid.

Snivy/Servine/Serperior are 1000 times better than the crappy Mudkip and it's evolutions are. At least Snivy LOOKS awesome and gets an interesting and thoroughly non-irritating meme attached to it and is *le gasp* ACTUALLY USEFUL in battle.

I am known to friends as someone who tends to overanalyse things and spot features that others may not. For example, the avatar which is the reason I'm here in the first place.

And yet, I don't have a signature. I usually compose new ones, but I'm low on steam and Chaotix resource at the moment, so I'd just probably use my SoA one...maybe.

It's Miyuki from Lucky Star, because she is my favourite Lucky Star character! She's also in the sig banner which is an Anime Watch thing showing how many anime I'm watching, want to watch etc (more than a hundred I want to watch XD; )! I've still got the cutie animals because...they're cute. :3

Edited by Gabz Girl

My avatar comes from one of the covers of an older Archie Sonic comic. My signature is just something that says my recent activity of Xbox and all that. I know, I'm very creative.

All of the recent pony madness made me feel like putting something girly and pink in my avatar, but since I'm a little too late to actually go with something pony-related I decided on Ahim de Famille from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger instead.

Since there's really no other topic for me to mention this in, I'm just gonna take a minute to mention that Gokaiger is fucking awesome, and you really owe it to yourself to take a look if you've ever enjoyed Super Sentai or Power Rangers in the past. LET'S GO PIRATES~!

It's freaking Deadpool and Pinkie Pie, no fourth wall is safe. Even fifth and sixth walls are in danger, they're just that crazy.

Fluttershy the Pegasus pony in both avatar and sig. Because she's the sweetest of the pony bunch, teehee! >w<

• Thumbs Up 2

My Avatar is Applejack she brings out the redneck in me, yeeeee HA! My signature is of all the main ponies because they are all great! :D

• Thumbs Up 1