Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Switching her God Arc to it's gun mode, Alisa aims at the Monokuma horde.

Spoiler

5223-22540-thickbox.jpg

"I'm not used to shooting small targets like this, but it'll not be a problem for a Newtype such as I." She fires several bullets at a group of charging Monokuma, taking them out with ease.

Meanwhile *BZTK!*

Spoiler

latest?cb=20140912213737

"Oh goody, more murderous rampage, that's a party this girl can appreciate. KYEHAHAHAHAHA!" Genocide Jack wastes little time charging at the Monokuma horde and wildly slashing them to bits while evading attacks from them.

"Guh...I-I need to focus. We must help them!" Daniel urges himself as he looks at Dave. "Quick, we must combine."

"...You've been watching too much anime...we don't have that kind of power..." Dave replies. "F-For real??" *DUFF!* "Gah!"

Suddenly a Monokuma tackles Daniel and Dave has to quickly pull it of off him.

• Thumbs Up 4

Blaze had flames flying all around her, burning bright as she threw balls of fire into any Monokuma she could see. She was quick on her feet, and her flames flew around like bullets. This cat was not to be trifled with! As the flames smited some of the Monokumas, she did spin attacks into others, throwing heavy kicks too. Her fury to destroy the bears were VERY apparent.

A big boot went flying into a Monokuma, kicking it onto it's back, the boot coming from Sally! She activates her Ring Blades and sent her right blade piercing into the robot's red eye. Pulling out the blade, she kick-jumped off the bear-bot and flipped back, landing down as it explodes. "That's one down... Leaving who knows how many more to go..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Let's end this, Toki!" Komaru says, running to Genocide Jack as more Monokumas of many types arrive.

tumblr_nb02s4Qugj1r2en1ko2_1280.jpg

Bomber types, Ball types, Guard types, Junk types and Siren types, all joining the fight as the Skylanders appear overwhelmed.

"They're EVERYWHERE!" Makoto yells, using Izanagi to slash through a whole legion of Guard types, Izanagi's sword being able to pierce their shields.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Bomber types, Ball types, Guard types, Junk types and Siren types, all joining the fight as the Skylanders appear overwhelmed.

"They're EVERYWHERE!" Makoto yells, using Izanagi to slash through a whole legion of Guard types, Izanagi's sword being able to pierce their shields.

"Not gonna lie!", Sonic the Hedgehog called. He sidestepped and flipped out of the way,  tricking two monokuma bots into slicing into each other! "Getting to wail on Two Face Teddy's ugly mug this much is pretty fun!"

"It's carthartic to say the least! Servbots! Beacon formations! Go!", Tron Bonne commanded. She proceeded to tag the eyes of the bear bots with her Beacon Blaster,  making targets for the servbots to systematically lock onto and thrash the enemy forces. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"UUuuh...what hit me? Oh...I've been wounded." Daniel sits up after being tackled by the Monokuma and has a cut on his cheek. "Hey, maybe it'll scar. A battle wound might make you more attractive to the ladies." Dave says jokingly as the Monokuma charges again.

tumblr_inline_nubowfDvqT1sqs8dr_500.gif

"T-T-That's not a regular Mono-thing-a-meh-jig!" Daniel was freaking out at the horrible sight of the Junk Monokuma. "Relax, I'll deal with this." Dave says as he flies up to the Junk Monokuma and punches it repeatedly. While Alisa is concentrating her fire on the Destroyer Monokuma flying in.

37 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Let's end this, Toki!" Komaru says, running to Genocide Jack as more Monokumas of many types arrive.

"Haah...all these 'comrades' are cramping my style. Hey...Komaru...I can waste these things on my own. Take the others and rescue those brats. I'll be the diversion." Seems Jack is trying to coax Komaru and the others to go further while she deals with the horde. What was she thinking?

maxresdefault.jpg

"C'mon! This is to rescue the brats. You've got to go, Komaru! I'm just a serial killer anyways..."

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1

4 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"C'mon! This is to rescue the brats. You've got to go, Komaru! I'm just a serial killer anyways..."

Komaru shakes her head. "Nuh-uh! We fight together, as always!"

Komaru's eyes are diverted to a Siren Monokuma. She aims her Hacking Gun at and shoots a pink bullet.

"DANCE!" She exclaims.

The pink bullet hits the Siren Monokuma, making it dance uncontrollably and luring more and more Monokumas to the flashing light it makes as it grooves away, making them all open to attack.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

UUuuh...what hit me? Oh...I've been wounded." Daniel sits up after being tackled by the Monokuma and has a cut on his cheek. "Hey, maybe it'll scar. A battle wound might make you more attractive to the ladies." Dave says jokingly as the Monokuma charges again.

"Eh. Scars are overrated of you ask you me", Sonic said. He dropped down beside the duo to kick the Monokuma in the face away. Spotting an opportunity,  he began revving up. 

"Give me some cover guys! A little light speed dash should do the trick eventually!", he requested. 

"Oh no you don't!", Tron Bonne yelled to an enemy unit. She blocked a monokuma bot that attempted to ambush them and interrupt Sonic's charging of his attack, denying it by smacking it with her mech's fist and then following up with a downwards thrust to smash it!

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru shakes her head. "Nuh-uh! We fight together, as always!"

Komaru's eyes are diverted to a Siren Monokuma. She aims her Hacking Gun at and shoots a pink bullet.

"DANCE!" She exclaims.

The pink bullet hits the Siren Monokuma, making it dance uncontrollably and luring more and more Monokumas to the flashing light it makes as it grooves away, making them all open to attack.

"Heh, stubborn kid. Aren't you supposed to respect your elders?" Just as Jack was about to start an argument, Alisa'a voice rings out.

"Fire in the hole!!" She appears to shoot an explosive bullet at the dancing Monokuma, blowing it and all of those around it to pieces. *BOOOMM!!*

"While I agree that it's not safe to separate, I do think we should keep moving or risk being surrounded and overrun!" Alisa yells from the back while returning to shoot more Destroyer Monokuma. However Jack had charged the horde again, slashing wildly while not yet showing signs of fatigue.

"...Sorry Komaru. But I'm going to save you no matter what, this time!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Komaru ducks as Genocide Jack slashes her scissors to hit a Monokuma behind her. When the coast is clear, Komaru jumps up to shoot again.

Meanwhile, Kyubey bounces from Monokuma to Monokuma, shooting their heads full with bullets.

Makoto closes his eyes and concentrates himself. "Izanagi! MAZIO!"

Makoto's Persona responds with a nod before ascending to the air, unleashing a storm of lighting bolts up the Monokumas Komaru missed until they all turned to dust.

• Thumbs Up 2

Knuckles began dashing through the herds of Monokumas, punching them as he ran along. One was slammed into pieces on the ground, another was uppercut so hard that pieces of rock was sent flying up. Knuckles topped it off by grabbing one of the Bomber Monokumas and slamming it into a group of other Monokumas, causing it to explode in the group. 

"Too easy, see if you can keep up Second Fastest Thing Alive" Knuckles said to Sonic while wiping his brow @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

Yuta on the other hand was trying to create water spears out of various puddles of water around Towa City but was failing hard. Without much of a choice, Yuta began trying to avoid and dodge the Monokumas as opposed to fighting them. 

"Dusty! Do a flip!" Kat shouted, causing Dusty to backflip over one of the Monokumas, landing on it's head and beginning to scratch at it viciously until the bear went down, while Kat proceeded to begin gravity kicking into waves of the bears.

latest?cb=20170629133153

"Big Sis Junko is gonna be so proud of me for taking you demons out so quickly! As expected from the leader of the Warriors of Hope!" Masaru said with a innocent smile as he looked down at the carnage. 

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

13 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Heh, stubborn kid. Aren't you supposed to respect your elders?" Just as Jack was about to start an argument, Alisa'a voice rings out

"Huh,  that's funny,  I could've sworn you two are in the same generation of age", Tails said confused. In the midst of all the confusion he spun around with his twin tails,  carefully calculating just the right angle to slice Monokuma mooks across the face in the eyes with!

13 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Fire in the hole!!" She appears to shoot an explosive bullet at the dancing Monokuma, blowing it and all of those around it to pieces. *BOOOMM!!*

"While I agree that it's not safe to separate, I do think we should keep moving or risk being surrounded and overrun!" Alisa yells from the back while returning to shoot more Destroyer Monokuma

"Alisa's got a point gang! We can hold our own,  but when can we get to small fry big fish pack leader!?", Tron Bonne asked as she shot a monokuma bot,  slowing it down @Failinhearts.

14 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Give me some cover guys! A little light speed dash should do the trick eventually!", he requested. 

@DanJ86 "Ready!",Sonic shouted. He uncurled from his charged spindash to reveal himself cloaked in a blue aura!

"GO!", he shouted as he blasted off! Time to him suddenly began to slow to a crawl as he sped at light speed. He dashed,  bashed,  and crashed into bots lined up or close enough towards one another!

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170629133153

"Big Sis Junko is gonna be so proud of me for taking you demons out so quickly! As expected from the leader of the Warriors of Hope!" Masaru said with a innocent smile as he looked down at the carnage. 

"You might want to open your eyes, boy!" Tesla shouted. "If you do, you'll notice we're reducing your precious robots to the scrap metal they deserve to be!" She launched an electric discharge into several Monokumas, fritzing their systems and leaving them open for Amber to counterattack.

Voidica, meanwhile, was shouting, "Pew pew pew!" as she fired Void Bullets into the Monokuma's red eyes, dismantling them with little issue. These things weren't so bad; not when she had her friends helping out.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Kyubey chuckles, kicking away the ashes of the many dead Monokumas. "Think again, bucko! These were nothing!"

Beyond the screen, Monokuma cracks his knuckles.

tumblr_inline_mr6plqMIeG1qz4rgp.png

"Raaaawwwr! My troops became mincemeat!" He growls. "We need the big guns!"

Spoiler

332?cb=20170629140859

"Did you hear that, Masaru?" Monaca asks. "Big Sis Junko wants the big guns! Can we send out the big guns? Our new Monokumas?"

Makoto's Persona disappears after that statement. Did he just hear what he thought he heard?

"...New Monokumas?!" He asks in shock.

• Thumbs Up 4

16 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Eh. Scars are overrated of you ask you me", Sonic said. He dropped down beside the duo to kick the Monokuma in the face away. Spotting an opportunity,  he began revving up. 

"Wow, so awesome!" Daniel gets back to his feet, inspired by Sonic's skill and bravery. "These bears have no manners, I was taught that you should never hit a girl or a person with glasses. They are attacking Toko Senpai who is both! I'm going to help her." He begins recklessly charging to the front, were Jack was last seen.

"Are you crazy? She's on the front lines. At least Yuta who is also useless, has the sense to avoid getting killed!" Dave yelled but it appeared not to hit home. "She has been acting irrational recently...wait! I'm right behind you!"

19 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Give me some cover guys! A little light speed dash should do the trick eventually!", he requested. 

Alisa moves to a new position to support Sonic and eliminate any that he happened to miss. Firing shot after shot. "That's some impressive speed, at this rate we should be finished in no time." Alisa says with confidence.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kyubey chuckles, kicking away the ashes of the many dead Monokumas. "Think again, bucko! These were nothing!"

Beyond the screen, Monokuma cracks his knuckles.

tumblr_inline_mr6plqMIeG1qz4rgp.png

"Raaaawwwr! My troops became mincemeat!" He growls. "We need the big guns!"

Hide contents

332?cb=20170629140859

"Did you hear that, Masaru?" Monaca asks. "Big Sis Junko wants the big guns! Can we send out the big guns? Our new Monokumas?"

Makoto's Persona disappears after that statement. Did he just hear what he thought he heard?

"...New Monokumas?!" He asks in shock.

latest?cb=20170629133155

"Oh yeah! Because if that's what Big Sis Junko and Monaca wants, that's what they get! The hero will do as his friends say!" Masaru shouted, as he smashed his fist onto the desk, causing a drawer to open and a small switch to pop out.

Masaru hit the big red button on the switch, causing the antenna that was on the giant TV to open up, shooting out a massive crate that begins rumbling as soon as it impacts. 

"Did the hero do good Monaca?!" Masaru asked excitedly. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Monaca claps her hands excitedly. "Yup, Yup! Masaru did real good! Commanding troops like a truuuuue hero!"

In no time at all, the crate falls... bearing an unusual symbol.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160925223516

Komaru shakily points her Hacking Gun at the crate, unsure what comes out of it. The crate slowly begins to shake, showing that whatever's inside is active and itching to fight.

Kyubey's eyes widen. "Waaaait a sec... that symbol... It looks familiar!"

• Thumbs Up 4

30 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Too easy, see if you can keep up Second Fastest Thing Alive" Knuckles said to Sonic while wiping his brow @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

Unfortunately for Knuckles, at the speed Sonic was going, his speech sounded like a slow motion version.

ea59b92120363b6562678cc52b3771d4.gif

"Geez Knux,  I know the old saying plays up "slow and steady" being all that and a bag of chips", he replied. 

Which,  by the end,  Sonic ended by slamming one last Monokuma not to the ground before back flipping to be back to back with Knuckles. 

"But good ol' speed never hurt anyone too! Don't worry,  you've still got finesse I guess", he snarked

15 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Alisa moves to a new position to support Sonic and eliminate any that he happened to miss. Firing shot after shot. "That's some impressive speed, at this rate we should be finished in no time." Alisa says with confidence.

"Don't be so sure just yet Alisa!", Tron Bonne warned. Her scanners showed that bigger and badder things were on the way. 

9 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Monaca claps her hands excitedly. "Yup, Yup! Masaru did real good! Commanding troops like a truuuuue hero!"

In no time at all, the crate falls... bearing an unusual symbol.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20160925223516

Komaru shakily points her Hacking Gun at the crate, unsure what comes out of it. The crate slowly begins to shake, showing that whatever's inside is active and itching to fight.

Kyubey's eyes widen. "Waaaait a sec... that symbol... It looks familiar!"

"Oh no! It's that weird symbol again! From the time Kaos joined forces with Dr. EGGMAN  and Wily!", Tails observed. 

"Hmm,  some overpowered element wasn't it? How befitting of LOSE", Tron remarked. 

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Huh?" Seeing the crate, Genocide Jack wastes little time returning to Komau's side. "That's the dullest looking piñata I've ever seen. Can I smash it?"

Just then, Daniel and Dave arrive. "We're here to help...defeat the box?" Daniel says as he then spots the crate. Dave looks around, it seems some of the Skylanders were nervous about whatever this thing is hiding.

5 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Oh no! It's that weird symbol again! From the time Kaos joined forces with Dr. EGGMAN  and Wily!", Tails observed. 

"Hmm,  some overpowered element wasn't it? How befitting of LOSE", Tron remarked. 

"Tron? Do you know something about that thing?" Alisa asks as she also notices the change in attitude of some of the Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 3

"They bring more to be destroyed?" Blaze casually taunts, her flames still furiously burning, igniting the ground below. "I hope this one is a challenge." She steps forth to the crate, waiting for whatever was inside to reveal itself.

Though, Sally looked closely at the symbol... It was all too familiar to her, yet she wasn't sure why. Trying to remember, her head suddenly recieved a splitting pain, putting her down to her knees. "U-Unit... three-ee-eeeee--... What the heck...?" Rubbing her head, she tried to make sense of it, causing her to fall out of the fight!

• Thumbs Up 4

11 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Just then, Daniel and Dave arrive. "We're here to help...defeat the box?" Daniel says as he then spots the crate. Dave looks around, it seems some of the Skylanders were nervous about whatever this thing is hiding.

"Hey! Haven't you seen or played Nier!?", Tron Bonne said to get allies. If there's one thing she'd learned from that experience,  it was that boxes could be incredibly deadly and annoying hazards, let alone even enemies themselves. 

"So long as they aren't innocents turned into blocks,  I think we'd be fine", Tails suggested. 

11 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"Tron? Do you know something about that thing?" Alisa asks as she also notices the change in attitude of some of the Skylanders.

"Oh boy. Well Alisa, for starters, like the bad guys in those cross zone incidents,  agents of LOSE especially have these nasty tricks up their sleeves to "even" the odds. I  their favor obviously. And let's just say,  the last time I saw that element, we would've been toast at the hands of a giant death mech and three insane stooges, if it weren't for some giant mystical stones!", Tron explained. 

" The super emeralds to be precise", Tails added on nervously. This didn't look good to say the least. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Voidica wasn't familiar with the symbol on the crate, but she knew that whatever it was, it couldn't be good. Especially not if it had Monokumas of any sort in it, let alone new ones. She, Tesla, and Amber prepared themselves for whatever was about to come out of that crate.

I can do this, Voidica thought to herself. I can do this, I can do this... even if Lumina's not here, I can be a hero on my own...

• Thumbs Up 2

The crate continues to shake. It only gets more and more furious until...

BANG!

One side of the crate bursts open, causing the other sides to crumble to the floor. What awaits are Monokumas of the likes no Skylander have seen before.

Spoiler

Linqveh.jpg

zCs3jXN.jpg

bpEuiCI.jpg

They looked much more robotic than usual, some sporting what appears to be ancient gladatorial armor.

Monokuma from the screen clears his throats. "Ladies and geeeeentlemen, meet the Ultron, Duelist, Orb, Rip-Rotor, Crackler, Juggarnaut, Hammah, Drill and Knuckleduster Monokumaaaas! Puhuhuhu!"

With a collective, menacing "Puhuhuhu" from the new bear breeds, they prepare for battle, staring down at the Skylanders.

"Oh... my... Writers." Kyubey mutters, shaking. "Did he just... combine those... with that.... to make that?!"

• Thumbs Up 2

As Mo finished off the Monokumas that were dogpiling his friends, Burnie and Skeet got back up to glance at the new and stronger Arkeyan teddies.

”.....You’ve got to be kidding me...” The red reptile said dumbfounded.

“That’s uh...a lot of variations of Upupupuddinton.” The green feline joked while suprised at the same time.

”Finally! My collector’s pack has arrived!” The blue rodent said dumbly.

• Thumbs Up 2

Masaru tried laughing alongside the Monokumas, as he looked back down towards the Skylanders, who now had a ton of new and upgraded opponents to contend with, the "hero" of Paradise was looking very confident now. 

"Nice work Big Sis Junko! They look awesome! I promise you and Monaca I'll take these loser demons down once and for all with these upgrades!" Masaru said with a thumbs up. 

"Heh, new robots to rough up, do I look scared?" Knuckles said, as he slammed his knuckles together, ready for round 2. 

"...These guys look more dangerous than...last time" Yuta said, shaking as he saw one of the Monokumas glare toward him. 

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Monokuma from the screen clears his throats. "Ladies and geeeeentlemen, meet the Ultron, Duelist, Orb, Rip-Rotor, Crackler, Juggarnaut, Hammah, Drill and Knuckleduster Monokumaaaas! Puhuhuhu!"

With a collective, menacing "Puhuhuhu" from the new bear breeds, they prepare for battle, staring down at the Skylanders.

"Oh... my... Writers." Kyubey mutters, shaking. "Did he just... combine those... with that.... to make that?!"

Voidica was hesitant to ask Kyubey, but was compelled to. After all, he seemed to be more in the know on just what these things were than anyone else. "M-Mister Kyubey, do you know what these Monokumas are?" she asked.

"Well of course he knows, stupid, they're gladitorial Monokumas!" Tesla snapped, preparing to fight back.

"S...stupid?" Voidica whispered. She felt hurt, but quickly brushed it off. After all, a lot more hurt was sure to come...

• Thumbs Up 1