Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

22 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru drops her manga as she jumps off her seat, startling Toko awake. "Toki! We gotta go!" She exclaims.

"Huh?" Toko sways slightly as she tries to regain her balance and sit up straight.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170701164152

She follows behind Komaru, still a little groggy.

++++++++

Now in the command room, the fuss had even brought Bomberman, Dante and Alisa here too. They look around with slight intrigue, while Noire, Daniel and Dave await the news. They aren't really sure what is going on either.

Mikan had to remain at her post in the Med Bay to look after Undyne and Snow, while Hero Prinny was dragged there by Tron. @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

Toko remains standing next to Komaru. She was a little uncomfortable around such a large crowd.

• Thumbs Up 4

Kyubey pushes his paw through the portal, ripples forming at contact. "Well... nothing ventured, nothing gained. Let's breeze through this and nab the prize, guys!"

He then curls up into a ball and leaps into the air, spinning into the portal. Makoto and Komaru look at each other and nod as the two Naegi siblings jump inside as well...

When the three arrive at the Box Dimension, they are immediately met by General Teddie and Master Chen, playing a game of Go-Fish with each other. General Teddie was the first to notice them, pushing the cards off the table. "Wow, that was fast! Uh, boss? They're here!"

• Thumbs Up 5

2 hours ago, DanJ86 said:

"AH! Crap, dood!" Hero Prinny blurts out in surprise. He was trying to be sneaky but Prinnys aren't exactly subtle at anything.

"I-I-I don't k-know what you h-h-heard, I'm just an ordinary P-P-Prinny, dood." Trying to bluff his way out of this, it couldn't have been convincing at all. They were outside on a snow covered island and Hero Prinny was sweating considerably.

As Tron just continues to stare at him, he sighs in defeat. "...W-W-What exactly do y-y-you want with me? D-D-Dood?"

"Oh ho ho hooo! Well for starters, I intend to make model fighter soldier, and most importantly, a role model for your peers!", Tron Bonne said, with a cunning tone, not too unlike that of previous bosses in the Hero Prinny's past.

Suddenly, they overhead the claxon wail of the alarm. "Huh, speak of the devil", she said as she and the her servbots made their way to the central unit and portal room!

"As for you! If you aren't coming, stay out of trouble, or else you'll be taking a ride in one of my punishment rooms!", she called back to warn the Hero Prinny.

Suddenly, Tron Bonne froze and then smacked herself in a facepalm! "What am I thinking!? If I'm going to make a super soldier out of you, it's best you come!", she said as she picked up the prinny, slung him on her back and dashed towards the source of the sounds!

2 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Mikan had to remain at her post in the Med Bay to look after Undyne and Snow, while Hero Prinny was dragged there by Tron. @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

"Hmph! Duty calls, it seems", Undyne said a bit bummed out!

"Don't worry Undyne! It's not like us ALL of us but you could even go", Cloud said shrugging.

"Welp, let's get going to the portal room then", Phoenix sighed. WAAHOO wasn't sure who'd be going yet, but they decided to leave collectively to get a read on the case and have a better idea of who to send for the job.

• Thumbs Up 4

12 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

The Professor and Silver took notice of Sally's worry upon the mention of her Kingdom. Not wanting her to get the wrong idea, Silver was quick to answer her. "Of course they're safe! Don't worry!" he said, desperately trying to calm her down. Von Schlemmer, feeling guilty for bringing it up in the first place, apologised to Sally. "Ack! Vat vas I thinking?! I should never have brought it up! I am so sorry, Your Highness!" he said. "Rest assured, your Kingdom is in safe hands."

Sally gave a heavy sigh of relief, thankful that her life's work wasn't for nothing.

Nodding, Sally accepts the apology, replying, "Right... Thank you. You should be very careful about your words, you had me terrified!" She claps her hands around Silver's and asks of him, "When you go back to your time, whoever decends me, please take care of them and help them to protect my people if you can..."

22 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

AE, knowing exactly what Kyubey is talking about as he proceeds to sound the alarms.

CALLING ALL SKYLANDERS, REPORT TO THE COMMAND ROOM.

LOG CHALLENGE. I REPEAT, LOG CHALLENGE!

"Trouble approaches," Blaze comments, ready to jump into action. She turns in the direction back into town, ready to run for it. "Shall we go?"

Sally shoots a cheeky look at Sonic, adding, "That's the question, isn't it? Go help others to show how way past cool we are?" @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

+++

Nicole pops up beside AE inside the computer's digital matrix, puzzled. "Another LOG Challenge so soon? Is their "show" getting rushed or something?"

She packs up her workload, setting them aside for another time. But before the computer lynx leaves, she notices AE doesn't really get outside all that much, and pauses to ask, "Are you going to join them? I usually accompany the Skylanders on their journeys, while you stay behind to continue work. I am more than willing to swap places, if you want to tag along with them."

• Thumbs Up 4

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kyubey pushes his paw through the portal, ripples forming at contact. "Well... nothing ventured, nothing gained. Let's breeze through this and nab the prize, guys!"

He then curls up into a ball and leaps into the air, spinning into the portal. Makoto and Komaru look at each other and nod as the two Naegi siblings jump inside as well...

When the three arrive at the Box Dimension, they are immediately met by General Teddie and Master Chen, playing a game of Go-Fish with each other. General Teddie was the first to notice them, pushing the cards off the table. "Wow, that was fast! Uh, boss? They're here!"

"Wheeeeeee!" Voidica shouted as she jumped into the portal, landing on the cardboard floor. Amber and Tesla, with significantly less enthusiasm, followed afterwards.

"...is this a world made of cardboard?" Tesla slurred. She normally wasn't this drunk until the weekend began! And yet, here she was, in a world of cardboard boxes.

Voidica puffed up her chest to try and look authoritarian, and wagged her finger at Amber. "Now, don't you go and accidentally burn this place to pieces!" she warned. Fortunately for everyone, the fire cat could only burn things with her body if she really wanted to... and she very rarely put that much thought into doing so.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"Trouble approaches," Blaze comments, ready to jump into action. She turns in the direction back into town, ready to run for it. "Shall we go?"

Sally shoots a cheeky look at Sonic, adding, "That's the question, isn't it? Go help others to show how way past cool we are?"

"You know the drill all too well Sals! Show whatever world what we can do! And do it to it!", he declared as he dashed off to the HQ building to the portal room!

11 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

AT around this time, Phoenix, Maya, Shantae, and Cloud arrived at the portal room around the same time, Sonic and Tron along with her servbots and gear, entered, with the Hero Prinny in tow. @DanJ86

"Well great, we've no idea what lies in wait on this one!", Phoenix said frustrated.

"Venturing into the unknown huh? Well, leave it to someone who's not unnerved so easily!", Tron Bonne boasted.

"Make room for one!", Sonic piped up!

"And one more..well if you've got room for a twin set of tails!", a familiar figure said swooping down.

latest?cb=20170709031329

"Alright Tails! Bout time we got our first duo tango this season!", Sonic said giving his companion a fist bump! "Just like old times buddy!"

"Well, I guess you guys have got this one", Phoenix said. He was rather surprised he didn't find himself dragged into yet another venture!

"Don't worry! I'll babysit 'em just fine!", Tron Bonne teased before entering the portal with her servbots and bearings.

giphy.gif

"Ready to rock Tails?", Sonic asked!

"You know it Sonic!", Tails replied as the duo followed in suit!

• Thumbs Up 5

"So... why exactly are you all so chill? Usually you're all enthusiastic about this." Kyubey asks the two of his creators.

Master Chen puts down his deck of cards. He turns to the program, groaning. "Because our role today is boring, boring, BORING! By that, I mean we have no role today!" He explains.

"Us two? Our control over this challenge has been... usurped to put it lightly." General Teddie. "We have a guest doing all the management for this one."

The two then go back to playing cards, non-challantly waiting for their boss to arrive.

• Thumbs Up 2

26 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Makoto and Komaru look at each other and nod as the two Naegi siblings jump inside as well...

"K-K-Komaru!? W-Wait, I'm going with you!" Toko rushed into the portal following the siblings.

Dante looks on. "Sounds like this is one of those missions they talked about. Why don't you go and check it out, you could use the experience." He says as he nudges Alisa. "Don't treat me like some novice. I've been battling monsters for some time too. In fact, I've prove it to you right now!" Riled up by Dante's comment, Alisa heads through the portal too.

Dave looks around. "That's one space left. Who is it gonna be?" "Hmm..." Daniel is deep in thought.

"It has to be us!" He suddenly speaks up. "The writer already had Noire and Bomberman in the last mission. Dante is hanging back for now, so Bomberman can stay and watch Hero Prinny for Ms Tron and Lady Noire can get some much needed rest. Let's go!" He runs ahead and jumps into the portal. "Wait! Aren't you going to at least explain that because of our unique circumstance, we are counted as a single unit?? Ugh...whatever!" He follows through the portal too.

Hero Prinny tries to slip away, but Bomberman holds him by a single wing, preventing him from moving. "Ow, dood!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"So... why exactly are you all so chill? Usually you're all enthusiastic about this." Kyubey asks the two of his creators.

Master Chen puts down his deck of cards. He turns to the program, groaning. "Because our role today is boring, boring, BORING! By that, I mean we have no role today!" He explains.

"Us two? Our control over this challenge has been... usurped to put it lightly." General Teddie. "We have a guest doing all the management for this one."

The two then go back to playing cards, non-challantly waiting for their boss to arrive.

"...a guest?" Voidica cooed, holding a finger up to her cheek. Who could it be? Whoever it was, she hoped they looked and acted much nicer than those two and L.O.G..

Amber, meanwhile, curled up onto the floor and started to doze off.

Tesla started flying around the dimension, looking through many cardboard boxes in the vain hope that one of them contained alcohol. But alas, her search was fruitless. Stupid Earthman, she grumpily thought to herself, I'll get back at her for this.

• Thumbs Up 2

As everyone got anxious in the Box Dimension their familiar host spiraled into existence.

"Hello hello hello!" L.O.G said with glee, "its been a while huh? I've been so busy to make sure you all get the best quality of challenges." L.O.G. giggled as he continued to hear himself talk. "Anyways its time for another L.O.G Challenge!" A chime could be heard as he announced it.

"Now what do you have planned?" Yusei asked with a stern tone. "You say something?" L.O.G said making a pun on Yusei's name, "this time around we'll have a story filled with suspense, puzzles, crime, and all sorts of fun. It might something familiar to some of you...." L.O.G waited to see everyone's expressions on his announcement.

• Thumbs Up 6

Just now, Crow the BOOLET said:

As everyone got anxious in the Box Dimension their familiar host spiraled into existence.

"Hello hello hello!" L.O.G said with glee, "its been a while huh? I've been so busy to make sure you all get the best quality of challenges." L.O.G. giggled as he continued to hear himself talk. "Anyways its time for another L.O.G Challenge!" A chime could be heard as he announced it.

"Now what do you have planned?" Yusei asked with a stern tone. "You say something?" L.O.G said making a pun on Yusei's name, "this time around we'll have a story filled with suspense, puzzles, crime, and all sorts of fun. It might something familiar to some of you...." L.O.G waited to see everyone's expressions on his announcement.

Yuta's head completely flew down as he heard L.O.G talk about suspense, puzzles and crime. That combo always made his stomach go into knots because it always meant something bad was on the horizon. L.O.G could not be trusted to have any tact when it came to these challenges. 

"...What kind of challenge involves...crime?" Kat asked. This simply boosted her worries about L.O.G messing with her own world, her world wasn't a stranger to corrupt mayors allowing crime to occur after all.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

"Obviously, it's familiar to one of us." Makoto says, arms crossed.

Komaru gets out her hand and proceeds to count with her finger.  "First was Sonic, then was Roxas... who is it now?" She asks.

Suddenly, a voice echoes throughout the Box Dimension.

"Why, it's YOU, silly!"

Something begins to walk out from behind LOG's cape, causing everyone to gasp in shock. As it gets closer, so does the familiar sqeaking sound it makes with every step until the light of the world reveals the figure clearly.

tumblr_inline_mr6pl1SSuF1qz4rgp.png

"Howdy, fellas!" Monokuma says with glee.

General Teddie, not taking his eyes away from his deck points his free hand to Monokuma, sarcasticalky waving it. "Your guest producer..." He announces with no enthusiasm.

• Thumbs Up 5

While Omega waited to see what the next challenge was, Crash started exploring the Box Dimension. However, it seemed as though he'd mistaken the cardboard boxes for the usual wooden crates that he would break back home. "Crash! Do not break anything!" said Aku-Aku, as the bandicoot looked back in disappointment.

23 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

"So you are the 'LOG' that I've heard about..." Aku-Aku could sense a great power coming from the floating monitor, one that genuinely surprised him. Omega, meanwhile, was getting impatient. "ENOUGH TEASING, BOX-BOY! WHERE IS THIS NEW CHALLENGE TO BE SET?" he asked LOG, itching to get into action.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

1 hour ago, DanJ86 said:

"K-K-Komaru!? W-Wait, I'm going with you!" Toko rushed into the portal following the siblings.

Dante looks on. "Sounds like this is one of those missions they talked about. Why don't you go and check it out, you could use the experience." He says as he nudges Alisa. "Don't treat me like some novice. I've been battling monsters for some time too. In fact, I've prove it to you right now!" Riled up by Dante's comment, Alisa heads through the portal too.

Dave looks around. "That's one space left. Who is it gonna be?" "Hmm..." Daniel is deep in thought.

"It has to be us!" He suddenly speaks up. "The writer already had Noire and Bomberman in the last mission. Dante is hanging back for now, so Bomberman can stay and watch Hero Prinny for Ms Tron and Lady Noire can get some much needed rest. Let's go!" He runs ahead and jumps into the portal. "Wait! Aren't you going to at least explain that because of our unique circumstance, we are counted as a single unit?? Ugh...whatever!" He follows through the portal too.

Hero Prinny tries to slip away, but Bomberman holds him by a single wing, preventing him from moving. "Ow, dood!"

Before she'd hopped into the portal, Tron Bonne overhead this. "Oh good Bomberman! Keep an eye on Hero Prinny here! If he acts up, let me know! In fact, even as a reward, if you catch him out of line and report it to me, I'll even let you pick the punishment room to submit him too!", she said handing the Prinny off to the bomber bot.

"Oh ho! Alisa!? You're coming too? Is that what the purple ghost is going on about with single units?", she asked. She shook her head at the thought of them repeating another bout of the Cross Zone incidents.

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru gets out her hand and proceeds to count with her finger.  "First was Sonic, then was Roxas... who is it now?" She asks.

"Why, it's YOU, silly!"

Something begins to walk out from behind LOG's cape, causing everyone to gasp in shock. As it gets closer, so does the familiar sqeaking sound it makes with every step until the light of the world reveals the figure clearly.

Spoiler

General Teddie, not taking his eyes away from his deck points his free hand to Monokuma, sarcasticalky waving it. "Your guest producer..." He announces with no enthusiasm.

"Ugh..these guys are just full of surprises..more bad than good for us I'm guessing", Tails asked Sonic.

"You don't know the half of it Tails. Also, figures ol' Two-Face Teddy would get involved eventually", Sonic remarked.

"Oh great, my old boss and benefactor again", Tron Bonne muttered, rolling her eyes. Of all the missions for her to go on, it just had to be this one! What luck.

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Why, it's YOU, silly!"

Yuta froze the instant he got a glimpse of Monokuma. This was the first time he had met the bear face-to-face since his death in Towa City, where millions upon millions of Monokumas had roamed the streets, aiding in the Demon Hunter game. It felt like time froze and his blood ran cold. He couldn't find the words to even speak, he just wanted to hightail it as soon as he could, and yet he couldn't, it felt like he was stuck in place.

19 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Don't worry! I'll babysit 'em just fine!", Tron Bonne teased before entering the portal with her servbots and bearings.

"I don't think you know what happens when you've got to babysit Little Boy Blue and Two-Tail here". A familar voice said, having sneaked in past the Skylanders and entered the box dimension quietly...

b4d6a8143c7c1ebd15f749c89901caed.jpg

"...Who's the two-faced teddy bear?" Knuckles asked, looking unamused by Monokuma.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1

11 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"You know the drill all too well Sals! Show whatever world what we can do! And do it to it!", he declared as he dashed off to the HQ building to the portal room!

Throwing a thumbs up in return, Sally began running off to the HQ. Following their response, Blaze blasted past them, a trail of fire behind her as she runs! 

Meanwhile, Sally huffed and puffed as she ran, spitting out while she ran along, "WHY... DO I... HAVE... TO BE FRIENDS... WITH SUPER-SPEED PEOPLE?!"

Arriving at the HQ, Blaze jumped straight into the box portal, ready for anything. Creating a ball of fire in her left hand, she awaited the danger. All as Sally only just arrives at the HQ, breathless.

17 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Well, I guess you guys have got this one", Phoenix said. He was rather surprised he didn't find himself dragged into yet another venture!

Climbing into the portal, Sally states breathlessly, "Sure... *huff* That's your... *huff* Your funeral... Hooh, that's-- that's enough running for one day..."

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

Voidica shrieked, all her courage seemingly vanishing for an instant at the sight of the spooky bear. Tesla and Amber looked at Monokuma with more befuddlement than fear, while Voidica tried to recompose herself.

"You?" Tesla asked. "Aren't you always trying to kill us? Like, I'm pretty sure you tried to kill us a while back, and I was there for it. Was I drunk? I might've been drunk..."

As Tesla rambled on, Amber yawned. "What do you want? Does this crime thing require us to think a lot? Because I'd really appreciate it if it didn't...~" She soon fell asleep again, smiling softly. Poor Voidica was going to have her work cut out for her in getting the pair to be more active.

• Thumbs Up 2

"What a weird turn of events." Pixels said as he saw L.O.G appear, "Alright, I'll bite, what kind of challenge do you have for us."

"Oookay, what's with that guy's head?" Aspen whispered to Pixels "Actually, scratch that, I have a better question... is he just a floating head?!"

Ashlyn walked up to to Pixels and Aspen wearing a cardboard box on over her head. Lifting it up, she looks at Pixels with a confused expression

"Did he just say, 'challenge?' " Ashlyn inquired, "Is this like, a regular thing?"

"You have no idea," Pixels replied, eyeing L.O.G nervously, "Be prepared to see more of them in the future."

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Why, it's YOU, silly!"

"The two faced demon?!" Aspen cried out, putting his fists up, "Crap! What the hell's he doing here?!"

"Eepp!" Ashlyn found herself pulling her entire body in the box she was wearing and closed it, falling to the ground.

"Two faced demon? Pretty acurate name to be honest." Pixels agreed,  "This little freak's name is Monokuma."

Ashlyn poked her head out of the box to get a better look at the demented teddy bear, along with Aspen. They remembered seeing Monokuma on their movie theater misadventure, they had noticed how unnerved many of the Skylanders were then. And looking around, the Skylanders seemed to be just as shocked and unnerved by their nemesis returning. The Skylander's mood was enough to make the twins on edge.

• Thumbs Up 3

"W-What the hell?! Why is HE calling the shots?" Kyubey exclaims in anger.

Monokuma walks over to Kyubey and puts his paw over his mouth. The bear clicks his tongue at him. "Well, come on! It can't be fair if you chose a challenge yet I don't! I personally watch your little show everytime it's on the air, so don't think I don't know!" He says.

"Sonic and his pals told LOG to make that silly Disney challenge, only fair that their enemy has a word in this too, right?"

Monokuma puts his hands over his mouth, laughing maniacally.

• Thumbs Up 3

The Doofs were looking around the Box Dimension.

”I feel like we’ve been here before...” Skeet said.

They noticed Monokuma’s presence.

“Aw hell...you again?” Burnie said to Monokuma. “What could you possibly want this time?”

”Yeah, and your movie sucked!” Mo said. “The book was better...” He finished crossing his arms ...only to have Burnie slap him on the head.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yuta's head completely flew down as he heard L.O.G talk about suspense, puzzles and crime. That combo always made his stomach go into knots because it always meant something bad was on the horizon. L.O.G could not be trusted to have any tact when it came to these challenges. 

"...What kind of challenge involves...crime?" Kat asked. This simply boosted her worries about L.O.G messing with her own world, her world wasn't a stranger to corrupt mayors allowing crime to occur after all.

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Why, it's YOU, silly!"

As Monokuma waddled towards the Skylanders L.O.G then spoke up. "This weird bear thing is a pretty interesting character. As a direct Challenge from L.O.S.E I took it upon me to have you fight each other in the Colosseum of Challenges!" L.O.G then paused before explaining more. "Its metaphorical. There is not Colosseum. Now then let's get to the Challenge at hand." L.O.G summoned a large map down and he created a riding crop so he can point at where the Skylanders will go. "This is the Game World I've chosen for you all. You will all face L.O.S.E agents here, here, and here." L.O.G quickly pointed at various places on the map, almost to the point where the Sklyanders couldn't see. "I hope you're ready for combat because you're going to..."

"...Towa City."

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

"...Towa City."

Komaru's eyes widen. She feels herself trembling as terrible memories begin to flood her mind.

263?cb=20170629150225

"T-T-T-TOWA... CITY?!" She manages to sputter out.

Monokuma utters another diabolical laugh. He slaps his own knee in self-satisfaction, seeing Komaru break down like that. "Thaaaat's right, missy! I asked ol' Loggy here to digitally recreate Towa City as you remember it!"

He then wags his finger at her. "Ah, ah, ahh... but that's not all." He teases.

• Thumbs Up 2

24 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Why, it's YOU, silly!"

"Howdy, fellas!" Monokuma says with glee."

"Hmph, should've known. It's that damn bear again!" Toko practically growled as she saw Monokuma.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170701164034

"L-L-Leave Komaru alone you little m-m-monofreak!" Toko has got her taser ready as she takes a step forward.

11 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

"...Towa City."

She freezes in place at L.O.G's announcement. "T-T-Towa...C-C-City?"

Behind her, Alisa, Daniel and Dave are trying to take in their surroundings and follow the conversation. Daniel and Dave saw Monokuma in that movie, but Alisa doesn't recognise anybody in this situation.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru's eyes widen. She feels herself trembling as terrible memories begin to flood her mind.

263?cb=20170629150225

"T-T-T-TOWA... CITY?!" She manages to sputter out.

Monokuma utters another diabolical laugh. He slaps his own knee in self-satisfaction, seeing Komaru break down like that. "Thaaaat's right, missy! I asked ol' Loggy here to digitally recreate Towa City as you remember it!"

He then wags his finger at her. "Ah, ah, ahh... but that's not all." He teases.

3 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"Hmph, should've known. It's that damn bear again!" Toko practically growled as she saw Monokuma.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170701164034

"L-L-Leave Komaru alone you little m-m-monofreak!" Toko has got her taser ready as she takes a step forward.

She freezes at L.O.G's announcement. "T-T-Towa...C-C-City?"

Behind her, Alisa, Daniel and Dave are trying to take in their surroundings and follow the conversation.

Yuta's eyes opened in shock as Monokuma mockingly laughed about Towa City. It seemed his legs finally decided to work again because Yuta's legs began moving backwards slightly, back towards the entrance to the Box Dimension. It took all of Yuta's will power not to simply run away then and there.

"...please be a sick joke..." Yuta barely managed to whisper, but from the twisted smile on Monokuma's face, it very clearly wasn't a joke whatsoever. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"This cannot be a good sign..." said Aku-Aku. The reactions he was witnessing upon the appearance of Monokuma were concerning. Even more so, once he knew that the bear was a member of LOSE. Crash couldn't quite understand why everyone was intimidated by a teddy bear, but was curious about the challenge they were given.

Omega was also concerned that Monokuma was in charge of the challenge, but saw the this as an opportunity to deal another loss to the fittingly-named LOSE.

• Thumbs Up 4