Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

13 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Alisa is glad Sally is back so she gently places her on the ground, sitting up. "Are you feeling alright? I'm afraid we've been captured..." She stays by Sally's side while she recovers.

Sally leans up from the ground using her left elbow as support, rubbing her head as if it were just smashed with a bat. "I'm alright. I think," she replies, trying to recollect her memories. "I just... Blacked out. And I've got no idea why. I can't even remember what happened..."

Rubbing her face before placing her hand down, Sally continues, "And yeah, I have noticed we've been--"

SPLAT! From amongst all the jeering children in the crowd throwing tomatoes at the Skylanders, one smacked her dead centre in the face. Paused for a moment, Sally wipes the tomatoe from her face, disgusted. "Eergh, just great..."

Falling back onto her back, Sally sighed. The Princess was in a cage that... Well, it felt as if it were being carried, with little kids throwing tomatoes at her, throwing curses and insults. Like some kind of middle-ages criminal. "I really, really hope daddy doesn't see me like this..." she prayed, still trying to gather her senses from blacking out.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, DanJ86 said:

Toko sits next to Komaru, she was trying to fight back the tears that were falling from her eyes.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170701164507

"K-K-Komaru...I-I-I failed to p-protect you a-again. I-I-I'm so s-s-sorry..." *sniff*

All the Skylanders could hear was her weeping softly under the noise of that strange music, Daniel has not yet moved but he starts to understand why Toko had been acting differently.

Komaru leans forward and gives Toko a hug, assuring her.

"...Toko, it's fine. I'm fine," She tells her. "So stop crying."

Komaru's small smile then became more and more sad.

231?cb=20170629150241

"...I mean, I should be the one crying, you know? My Truth Bullets can't affect these new guys like how the others did. I-I don't know what else I can possibly do." She says.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru leans forward and gives Toko a hug, assuring her.

"...Toko, it's fine. I'm fine," She tells her. "So stop crying."

Komaru's small smile then became more and more sad.

231?cb=20170629150241

"...I mean, I should be the one crying, you know? My Truth Bullets can't affect these new guys like how the others did. I-I don't know what else I can possibly do." She says.

Yuta placed his hand into Komaru's shoulder, trying to smile despite the desperate situation the Skylanders were currently in. He then tried to reassure her.

"Just because you don't have truth bullets doesn't mean you can't do anything, I can't use any abilities and I'm still here, you just gotta use your weapon even smarter! You can still effect the old robots" Yuta said, trying to help.

• Thumbs Up 2

Komaru looks up at Yuta. "You... really think so?"

The two look at each other in silence... until Makoto butts in to cut the tension between the two.

"Maybe you can use the older ones to your advantage, Komaru!" Makoto tells her. "Like, use them somehow to turn on the new models!"

Komaru looks at her Hacking Gun, staring at the Link option...

• Thumbs Up 3

47 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru looks up at Yuta. "You... really think so?"

The two look at each other in silence... until Makoto butts in to cut the tension between the two.

"Maybe you can use the older ones to your advantage, Komaru!" Makoto tells her. "Like, use them somehow to turn on the new models!"

Komaru looks at her Hacking Gun, staring at the Link option...

*ahem*

Toko fakes clearing her throat to remind the three that she is still right next to them. She then glares at Yuta.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170701164322

"Hmph...Y-Y-Yuta is mostly useless but he's right. K-K-Komaru, you have the power to beat those brats, I-I won't let you g-g-give up yet! J-Just like h-how you help me keep moving forward, I-I'll always s-support you."

Toko looks over at Tron Bonne and points to her. @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

"W-We have s-some time before we reach wherever these brats are taking us. M-Maybe the brainy chick could give y-your gun an upgrade?" She then gets her taser out of her pocket and holds in her hands, looking very worried.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170701164349

"I-I-I don't k-know how much g-good I will be in the n-next fight though. My taser is o-out of juice. I-It needs n-new batteries and I'm all out..." Toko looks at the ground, gritting her teeth as she admits that.

All the others could do was wait...

• Thumbs Up 4

Crash looked saddened as the children continued throwing tomatoes at him and the others. With nothing else to do, he just grabbed some of the tomato remains and ate them. Even in a situation like this, Crash couldn't just ignore his hunger. Aku-Aku just watched the children, disappointed to see how they were so easily manipulated. Even if it was all just a simulation, the fact that their actions were based on a real scenario was what disappointed him the most. As for Omega, well...

"WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS CAGE, YOU WILL ALL BE ANNIHILATED!" he shouted, glaring at the children. His anger only got worse as more tomatoes were thrown at him.

• Thumbs Up 5

22 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I'm going to have nightmares about teddy bears for weeks". Kat said, shuttering as she got ready for a fight.

"Ah! Don't let it ruin them for you!", Tron spoke up.  "Besides,  you could always borrow mine-EEP!". Tron Bonne stopped herself just in the nick of time. "Forget I said anything", she mumbled. 

22 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Masaru closes his eyes for a minute, deep in thought as he tries to figure out the next option to take. Killing them now would be the most logical option, no chance of escape...but something hits Masaru, changing his thought process, as he opened his eyes, revealing them to have turned into despair-swirls. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629133159

"Big Sis Junko and Monaca must be impressed by my skills as a hero! We need to make an example of these demons by executing them publically! That way we can force their demon pals back home to watch in despair at their demon allies die so they'll fall into despair even more! With them in despair, we can easily crush them and take over to build paradise!" Masaru shouted.

"Sound like a good idea?" Masaru said, asking Monokuma and Monaca.

"Hmph! How sophisticated of a hero to think like that!", Tron Bonne buffer.

Tails shook his head in bewilderment. "What kind of hero relishes using despair in the first place anyway???"

"Not the kind we're used to,  that's for sure!", Sonic said as he dodged tomatoes that came flying at him. He even ending up catching one in his mouth to show off!

10 hours ago, DanJ86 said:

Toko looks over at Tron Bonne and points to her. 

"W-We have s-some time before we reach wherever these brats are taking us. M-Maybe the brainy chick could give y-your gun an upgrade?" She then gets her taser out of her pocket and holds in her hands, looking very worried.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170701164349

"I-I-I don't k-know how much g-good I will be in the n-next fight though. My taser is o-out of juice. I-It needs n-new batteries and I'm all out..." Toko looks at the ground, gritting her teeth as she admits that.

All the others could do was wait...

Sonic raised his eyebrows at this exchange. Similar to Celestia, it really amazed him how far Toko had come since they'd first met,  and now here she was actually confiding in members outside her immediate comfort group for whatever reason!

tron7.jpg

" Who me? Oh ho! It's not a question of maybe,  but a question of how soon and how big the upgrade you want!", Tron Bonne boasted. @Failinhearts

"Hmm,  that hacking gun of yours,  it's on a similar function band with that of weapons from my arsenal, especially my Brecon Blaster!", she whispered to the gang so as not to warrant the villains' attention. "So,  a little reverse engineering and tinkering,  and I can definitely expand its range of ability." She then proceeded to turn her attention to Toko. "As for your tazer,  that's child's play to take care", she handwaved. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Sonic raised his eyebrows at this exchange. Similar to Celestia, it really amazed him how far Toko had come since they'd first met,  and now here she was actually confiding in members outside her immediate comfort group for whatever reason!

She then proceeded to turn her attention to Toko. "As for your tazer,  that's child's play to take care", she handwaved. 

Toko doesn't know how to react to what Sonic said. She blushes and grumbles quietly.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170701164131

"A-A-Are you m-making fun of me?" Daniel walks up to Toko and gets hit by several tomatoes in doing so, but just brushes them off. "May I see your taser for a second, Toko Senpai?"

"Huh? Hmph...fine, but I don't see the point." She reluctantly gives it to him. "Think fast!" Daniel quickly throws it to Dave. "Got it." He catches it and flies to Tron while skilfully dodging more thrown tomatoes.

"Here you go, boss." Dave offers it to Tron as the two planned that without saying a word to each other.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing??" Toko was shocked and annoyed about having her taser messed with, but considering it's currently useless to her, she didn't put up any resistance.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

Fumbling her way to her feet, Sally did her best to brush off whatever knocked her out. There was no time to focus on that, not when they were in peril!

Blaze continued staring out the cage, silently waiting for their fate. Any tomato close enough her was immediately smitten, without her even flinching or lifting a finger.

Stumbling over to Team Sonic, Sally stretched her arms before coming to a realisation. "Hey, wait a second... Tails, you're 8 years old! You're a child unlike the rest of us, they should have no reason to put you through this, you should be allowed to be released! I mean, your help is appreciated, but..." @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, DanJ86 said:

Toko doesn't know how to react to what Sonic said. She blushes and grumbles quietly.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170701164131

"A-A-Are you m-making fun of me?"

Tron Bonne rolled her eyes. "Oh come on! This isn't some school yard! What kind of two bit bully do you take me for?", she retorted. 

1 hour ago, DanJ86 said:

Daniel walks up to Toko and gets hit by several tomatoes in doing so, but just brushes them off. "May I see your taser for a second, Toko Senpai?"

"Huh? Hmph...fine, but I don't see the point." She reluctantly gives it to him. "Think fast!" Daniel quickly throws it to Dave. "Got it." He catches it and flies to Tron while skilfully dodging more thrown tomatoes.

"Here you go, boss." Dave offers it to Tron as the two planned that without saying a word to each other.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing??" Toko was shocked and annoyed about having her taser messed with, but considering it's currently useless to her, she didn't put up any resistance.

"It looks like they're helping you realise that a little from others never hurt", Sonic suggested. 

"Much appreciated", Tron Bonne said. She smoothly let the tazer be dropped into her open and waiting palm. "Hmm, well now! This is a really old model,  even for someone from my timeline!", Tron Bonne marveled.  To her,  this was old enough looking and functioning enough to be an artifact. "But I digress", she said as she took the battery out. "Servbot Number 26!", she called. 

"On it Ms. TRON!", the servbot in question complied walking up to her and opening up his chest component. 

Tron Bonne placed the taser battery within and closed the compenent. "Give it a jolt,  but nothing beyond a minute. The poor thing can't take too much. You'll want to stand back a bit in case of recoil. Now, engage!", Tron Bonne capped off,  clapping her hands twice to signal the procedure to start. 

The servbot's insides glowed bright and 60 seconds later,  he slowed down and popped open his chest component,  to reveal the chamber lit with left other sparks coursing into into the battery,  which was practically glowing with energy itself!

"Safety first", Tron said taking a hold of it with her trademark gloves,  which kept her safe from getting shocked. She quickly reinstalled the battery into the tazer.

"And now for a test! Servbot Number 2! You're due for a recharge! Let me know how this feels!", Tron said,  activating the tazer.

"W-wooo! Systems recalibrated and energy flow are coming in nicely Ms. Tron!", the servbot confirmed. 

"Not too fast,  good. Okay then,  Toko, or Jack was it?", Tron said,  handing the tazer back to the schoolgirl. "It's no proper techno upgrade,  but it's got a nice new battery of sorts. And it won't kill you either,  well unless you have a habit of excessive tazer shocking even after you use it to access your other half. Take good care with it", she capped off. 

"See? Let team members help ya out every now and then!", Tails spoke up. 

20 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Stumbling over to Team Sonic, Sally stretched her arms before coming to a realisation. "Hey, wait a second... Tails, you're 8 years old! You're a child unlike the rest of us, they should have no reason to put you through this, you should be allowed to be released! I mean, your help is appreciated, but..."

"I was thinking that earlier too Ms. Sally!", Tails agreed. He was willing to give it a try if the opportunity arose. @Failinhearts @Ryannumber1gamer

"Let's just hope this isn't one of those societies that fears stuff like the kitsune then", Tron remarked. "Cause if so,  we're back to the "Demon " drawing board again".

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

4 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"I was thinking that earlier too Ms. Sally!", Tails agreed. He was willing to give it a try if the opportunity arose.

"Let's just hope this isn't one of those societies that fears stuff like the kitsune then", Tron remarked. 

"If it's able to keep a Skylander and one of my Freedom Fighters safe," Sally replies, getting on her knee and giving Tails a hug, "then it's all I want."

Blaze only shook her head, hearing the conversation. "If they refuse to listen to us, despite us not being adults, what is the chance they listen to a child among us? Especially one not the same species as the children?"

Sally turned her head to Blaze, listening, then looked down with sadness. It had to work, right? It had to at least keep one of them safe...

• Thumbs Up 3

"I'll take Makoto's and Yuta's suggestions first..." Komaru says, rejecting Tron's offer for an upgrade.

She wipes off a dusty part of the Hacking Gun with her shirt before clipping it onto her skirt. She then looks out the cage, noticing that they are getting closer and closer to a subway tunnel... where the Killoseum lies in wait. The fact that she's about to face off against these nerve-wracking bosses once more makes Komaru sweat.

• Thumbs Up 2

Suddenly, the cage began rumbling heavily as the Monokumas tossed the cage into a massive pit, sending the Skylanders tumbling down through it! As they did so, the Monokumas began mockingly waving towards the Skylanders. 

In the distance as the Skylanders fell deeper and deeper into the pit, Masaru's voice could be faintly heard, alongside clapping and cheering. 

"WHO'S GOING TO SAVE EVERYONE FROM THE DEMONS!?" 

"WHO'S GOING TO SAVE THE MULTIVERSE?!" 

"OH GOD THIS IS LIKE THE TIME IN DISNEYLAND WITH THE OUT OF CONTROL ROLLERCOASTER" Yuta began screaming as the Skylanders kept rolling around, getting closer and closer to the ground. 

"D-Don't worry, I'll try to make the cage float before it crashes and kills every single last one of us!" Kat said, trying to reassure everyone...only placing that possibility in everyone's mind made things worse. 

"WHY WON'T YOU BREAK OPEN?!" Knuckles shouted, still smashing his fists into the reinforced cage, getting electrical shocks in return.

• Thumbs Up 5

Kyubey is slammed to the top of the cage due to his descent, waking him up. "W-What the hell's going on?!" He reaches out for his headphones only to notice that they were snapped in half thanks to the impact of his head hitting the metal.

Kyubey throws the headphones furiously to the surface of the cage, an angry expression on his face.

"Oh. It's. On." He growls.

The dramatic tension however was broken thanks to Makoto slamming into Kyubey due to the fall.

• Thumbs Up 2

31 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"If it's able to keep a Skylander and one of my Freedom Fighters safe," Sally replies, getting on her knee and giving Tails a hug, "then it's all I want."

Blaze only shook her head, hearing the conversation. "If they refuse to listen to us, despite us not being adults, what is the chance they listen to a child among us? Especially one not the same species as the children?"

Sally turned her head to Blaze, listening, then looked down with sadness. It had to work, right? It had to at least keep one of them safe...

"It's okay if it doesn't work Sally", Tails said with a reassuring smile. "There's no place If rather be then beside Sonic,  you, Knuckles,  or any of the gang in the fight for freedom!"

"Now that's what I like to hear from a Freedom Fighter!", Sonic complimented,  patting Tails on the back. 

"It wouldn't have worked,  would it have?", Tron Bonne asked Toko, Yuta,  Makoto and Komaru.

24 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"I'll take Makoto's and Yuta's suggestions first..." Komaru says, rejecting Tron's offer for an upgrade.

Tron Bonne shrugged. "Suit yourself", she replied. Inwardly she was grateful for the sparing of resources that were more limited to her out on the field. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Hastily thinking of a way to slow their descent, Omega grabbed the side of the cage facing upwards, then set his jet-thrusters to full power. Though this wouldn't prevent the cage from falling, and the electrical shocks Omega received were severely straining him, he at least hoped that it would provide the Skylanders more time.

Meanwhile, Aku-Aku tried to think of another way to free the Skylanders, but struggled to come up with a solution. With time running out, things weren't looking good...

• Thumbs Up 4

13 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

In the distance as the Skylanders fell deeper and deeper into the pit, Masaru's voice could be faintly heard, alongside clapping and cheering. 

"OH GOD THIS IS LIKE THE TIME IN DISNEYLAND WITH THE OUT OF CONTROL ROLLERCOASTER" Yuta began screaming as the Skylanders kept rolling around, getting closer and closer to the ground. 

"I'm really growing to despise that bratty Ultimate Pain of a robotic dork!", Tron sneered as they were tumbling. 

"He's got a stylish enough look I guess,  but geez,  his speeches could use a more sane editor", Sonic said. He was  rolling in ball form to keep some semblance of order while the cage rolled,  bumped and rode through the darkness!

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"It's okay if it doesn't work Sally", Tails said with a reassuring smile. "There's no place I'd rather be then beside Sonic,  you, Knuckles,  or any of the gang in the fight for freedom!"

"Now that's what I like to hear from a Freedom Fighter!", Sonic complimented,  patting Tails on the back. 

"Attaboy, Tails!" Sally added, throwing the two-tailed fox a thumbs up. She looked out the cage, hopeful. "Just gotta hope it works..."

19 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, the cage began rumbling heavily as the Monokumas tossed the cage into a massive pit, sending the Skylanders tumbling down through it! As they did so, the Monokumas began mockingly waving towards the Skylanders.

"OR NOOOOOOOT!!" Sally screamed, scared out of her wits. Really, tossed in a pit, to possibly their deaths?! Could this day get any worse?! Oh, it could, it really could. Lifted off into the air, Sally tried to grab hold of something, trying to think.

Blaze was being lifted up from the surface of the cage, much to her confusion, and terror. Looking out of the cage, she felt a great fear.

Her fear of heights.

She unleashed a bloodcurling scream, scrambling away from the edge of the cage, absolutely horrified.

24 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"WHY WON'T YOU BREAK OPEN?!" Knuckles shouted, still smashing his fists into the reinforced cage, getting electrical shocks in return.

Watching Knuckles try to escape, Sally turned to Sonic and Tails, shouting while pointing at Knuckles, "Sonic! Tails! Follow his lead, we're getting out of here!" She activates her Ring Blades and attempts cutting down the bars, only to recieve a shock with every hit, but it wouldn't stop her from trying!

• Thumbs Up 4

28 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Blaze was being lifted up from the surface of the cage, much to her confusion, and terror. Looking out of the cage, she felt a great fear.

Her fear of heights.

She unleashed a bloodcurling scream, scrambling away from the edge of the cage, absolutely horrified.

Blaze! Sonic uncurled from his ball form and then leaped up to reach Blaze and grab her hand!

sky_babylon_by_dantemustdie00-d4gl9dz.jp

Spoiler

"Blaze! Hand in there! It's going to be alright!", he said,  trying to calm her down. "You know by now. One of us falls,  we've got the other to catch them! And these Skylanders are no exception!"

"Just don't sugar coat it!", Tron called. Tails was helping her stay in the center,  flying with his hovering tails. 

28 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Watching Knuckles try to escape, Sally turned to Sonic and Tails, shouting while pointing at Knuckles, "Sonic! Tails! Follow his lead, we're getting out of here!" She activates her Ring Blades and attempts cutting down the bars, only to recieve a shock with every hit, but it wouldn't stop her from trying!

"I've got my hands a bit full here!", Sonic replied. 

"I'll see if I can conduct something!", Tails said. He spared the hand he wasn't using to carry Tron to summon his hand cannon and fire disruptor shots at the net. 

• Thumbs Up 4

39 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Blaze! Sonic uncurled from his ball form and then leaped up to reach Blaze and grab her hand!

"Blaze! Hang in there! It's going to be alright!", he said,  trying to calm her down. "You know by now. One of us falls,  we've got the other to catch them! And these Skylanders are no exception!"

"Just don't sugar coat it!", Tron called. Tails was helping her stay in the center,  flying with his hovering tails.  

As her arms flailed about, Blaze looked up with confusion when she feels her hand being grabbed. "Sonic?"

His smile and undying optimism, Blaze wondered how Sonic could keep this up, especially in a situation like this! She looked down, where the cage tumbled to, into the deep depths... Frightened again just how far they're falling, Blaze lept up into the air, wrapping her arms and legs around Sonic in some kind of impromptu terrified hug. And only then would he hear a rare cry from her...

"Sonic! Help me!" she screams, only hugging tighter.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Nice Smile 1

Suddenly, with a massive smash, the cage landed, Kat barely managing to use her powers to cushion the fall. When the Skylanders looked around them, they realised the bad situation they were trapped in.

They found themselves in a massive caged arena, with various brainwashed children looked down at them, laughing, cheering for their demise. And in front of them was Monaca, Monokuma and Masaru. 

latest?cb=20170629133153

"Did you demons enjoy the ride down!?" Masaru asked, looking particularly proud of himself.

• Thumbs Up 5

Monokuma laughs his ass off from watching everyone's helpless descent. He laughed so much, the audience started to laugh with him. Their laughter echoes through the arena, surrounding the Skylanders with a feeling of absolute dread.

"Puhuhuhuhu! You getting this, Monaca?" Monokuma asks, nudging his wheelchaired android.

"Every frame!" Monaca winks, holding up a camera. "Monaca thinks LOSE would like to see this!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Not my ideal choice of transporation." Pixels said as he straightened out his coat and goggles, "But to your credit... I guess I can say I've been in worse."

Pixels wiped a tomato off of his goggles and placed them over his eyes, hoping to hide his humiliation and frustration. Aspen and Ashlyn, after getting the tomato juice off of themselves as well, readied themselves for an impending battle.

"Alright, you guys had your fun with our humilation conga!" Ashlyn frowned, serious for a change, "Show us what you got, and we'll show you a dance of our own!"

• Thumbs Up 4

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Did you demons enjoy the ride down!?" Masaru asked, looking particularly proud of himself.

"NEGAT-T-T-T--" Omega tried to give a response to Masaru, but he'd suffered quite a but of internal circuitry damage from holding the cage bars for so long during the Skylanders' descent. "Uh-oh..." said Crash. He seemed to be worried about the robot, but ultimately had his attention focused on the trinity of cruel villains.

9 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Monokuma laughs his ass off from watching everyone's helpless descent. He laughed so much, the audience started to laugh with him. Their laughter echoes through the arena, surrounding the Skylanders with a feeling of absolute dread.

"Puhuhuhuhu! You getting this, Monaca?" Monokuma asks, nudging his wheelchaired android.

"Every frame!" Monaca winks, holding up a camera. "Monaca thinks LOSE would like to see this!"

"Please, you must stop this insanity!" said Aku-Aku, to no avail. While he hoped that there was at least a slim chance of them actually listening to him, it soon became clear that it wasn't going to work. "P-P-PREPARE T-T-TO B-E-E-E--!" said Omega, once again failing to complete a sentence due to his damage.

• Thumbs Up 4

18 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

As her arms flailed about, Blaze looked up with confusion when she feels her hand being grabbed. "Sonic?"

His smile and undying optimism, Blaze wondered how Sonic could keep this up, especially in a situation like this! She looked down, where the cage tumbled to, into the deep depths... Frightened again just how far they're falling, Blaze lept up into the air, wrapping her arms and legs around Sonic in some kind of impromptu terrified hug. And only then would he hear a rare cry from her...

"Sonic! Help me!" she screams, only hugging tighter.

Accepting the hug, Sonic tucked in and flipped them over so that he absorbed the shock upon impact when they reached the bottom. 

"Don't worry Blaze. I got ya!", he trained groaned, but persevered through the pain with a wink to Blaze!

2 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"NEGAT-T-T-T--" Omega tried to give a response to Masaru, but he'd suffered quite a but of internal circuitry damage from holding the cage bars for so long during the Skylanders' descent. "Uh-oh..." said Crash. He seemed to be worried about the robot, but ultimately had his attention focused on the trinity of cruel villains.

"Please, you must stop this insanity!" said Aku-Aku, to no avail. While he hoped that there was at least a slim chance of them actually listening to him, it soon became clear that it wasn't going to work. "DEATH-TH-TH T-T-TO A-L-L-L--!" said Omega, once again failing to complete a sentence due to his damage.

"Oh boy. Remind me to give you a tune-up after we get done planting that tyke's face into the pavement!", Tron Bonne said to Omega,  her eyes blazing in fury up at their adversaries. 

• Thumbs Up 2