Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"How... charming..." Tesla remarked with revulsion. Hiding out in the depths of Cyber City's power plant was awful, miserable, and terrifying, but at least Charn got rid of the bodies. Whoever ran this city didn't even bother with trying to dispose of them.

Voidica gulped, and nervously huddled up to Amber at the sight of it. She'd seen many, many similar cases of ruin, death, and decay, and yet no matter what, it was still horrifying to her.

"So they're all adults?" Amber asked, comforting Voidica. "It seems those robo-kids don't like them very much. Or they're merciful towards kids..." She turned to Komaru, and asked, "You've been here before, right? This is exactly what the originals did?"

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"How... charming..." Tesla remarked with revulsion. Hiding out in the depths of Cyber City's power plant was awful, miserable, and terrifying, but at least Charn got rid of the bodies. Whoever ran this city didn't even bother with trying to dispose of them.

Voidica gulped, and nervously huddled up to Amber at the sight of it. She'd seen many, many similar cases of ruin, death, and decay, and yet no matter what, it was still horrifying to her.

"So they're all adults?" Amber asked, comforting Voidica. "It seems those robo-kids don't like them very much. Or they're merciful towards kids..." She turned to Komaru, and aske, "You've been here before, right? This is exactly what the originals did?"

Komaru nods in response. "Yeah... they were manipulated by Monaca to kill all adults for the sake of a Kid's Paradise. They brainwashed every child in the city to turn on their parents, and they used Monokumas to help do the job."

Makoto also cringes at the sight. He heard of Komaru's stories but to see it first-hand, even in a digital simulation... it's even worse than he could imagine.

• Thumbs Up 4

Kirumi took a small step into the City and saw the disturbing scene with the others. She played a hand over her face, covering herself from the stench of death.

Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kirumi_Tojo_Sp

"How awful..." Kirumi said, "who could had done this?" She felt so unnerved by the sight of things. Ayumu then joined the others. He let out a whelp before falling backwards on another corpse. The Ultimate Bad Luck then let out another scream. "Just what is this place!?" Ayumu was on the verge of tears.

Sion however had a different reaction. "This is a lot like..." She was reminded of when TATARI attacked and left a scene similar to this, leaving her alive. "I just hope this is just another cruel joke..." Sion did seem to be in denial of her surroundings as a way to cope. She didn't want to remember the tragedy that happened to her even more. She grabbed her gun and proceeded to join the Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 4

56 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

When the Skylanders arrive, they find themselves in an empty intersection. The roads have nothing but debris and broken down cars, the sky is mix of dark red and pitch black and the buildings have flickering lights all about.

Komaru grips her Hacking Gun tightly. "It's... exactly as I remember it. Right down to the corpses..."

Mentioning the existence of corpses grabs the attention of the Skylanders, noticing that the entire city is filled with dead adults as far as the eye can see, pink blood splattered throughout.

The bodies were on the ground, run over, stuffed in garbage cans, hung on walls, every gruesome method of leaving bodies that the Skylanders could imagine from the deepest, darkest parts of their brains.

"Yeeesh! What a mess! Was there a New Years party going on?" Ashlyn suddenly giggled. "I guess they shouldn't have had so much pepto bismol while drink-"

"Ashlyn..."

Ashlyn suddenly felt an arm on her shoulder. Turning around, she noticed Aspen with a stern but empathetic look on his face. He shook his head, not wanting her to finish her joke. 

"C-c'mon bro!" Ashlyn stuttered, her mouth still in a smile, but her eyes were filled with fear, "Wh-where's your sense of humor? I-I mean, heh. gotta keep our chins up, right?"

"Sis, I know it's tempting and all. And you know I ain't gonna complain when I hear you joke, ya know?" Aspen said, "But we're around other people right now... And  sayin' this stuff out loud ain't gonna make people feel any better especially with all this insanity happening here."

Aspen pointed to the gory scene before them. Ashlyn's smile faded from her face, as she stared at the scene blankly... While scenes of death and grusomeness wasn't unusual Ashlyn and her brother, it still greatly unnerved her whenever she came across it. Scenes like these made her wanna cry, run away and hide... But she was always told from her father: Only cowards cry. And we all know you two aren't cowards, right?

Upon hearing those words in her mind, Ashlyn quickly straightened up and her smile returned, "Sorry everyone! I'll keep my mouth shut!"

Aspen looked at his sister with a worried expression. Sighing, he decided to focus on the task at hand.

38 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru nods in response. "Yeah... they were manipulated by Monaca to kill all adults for the sake of a Kid's Paradise. They brainwashed every child in the city to turn on their parents, and they used Monokumas to help do the job."

Makoto also cringes at the sight. He heard of Komaru's stories but to see it first-hand, even in a digital simulation... it's even worse than he could imagine.

"Kill all the adults for a kids paradise huh?" Pixels surveyed the scene. "Sounds more like a Kids Next Door episode from hell than an evil plot... I really can't believe what I'm seeing here, guys."

Pixels knew it was a digital simulation, but knowing that he was experiencing an event that actually happened, one he could never imagine happening in his own world, made him really fearful as to what they would be facing off against in this challenge.  

• Thumbs Up 6

27 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

To know it was all caused by brainwashed kids terrified Sally. No, she wouldn't let her Freedom Fighters get manipulated, she wouldn't let any kids on Mobius get manipulated! And the thought of her murdering her own father only sold the deal...

But these thoughts couldn't stop her now. This was a simulation, so no matter how real it felt, they needed to keep moving.

...The sights still made the blue-booted Princess worriedly inch closer to Sonic...

Blaze closed her eyes and tried to tune everything out. The firey cat did not want this to distract her, but it was hard to ignore. Doing everything in her power to push on, she steps forward. "Come on, we're just wasting time here," she states, walking ahead.

• Thumbs Up 5

56 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

To know it was all caused by brainwashed kids terrified Sally. No, she wouldn't let her Freedom Fighters get manipulated, she wouldn't let any kids on Mobius get manipulated! And the thought of her murdering her own father only sold the deal...

Knuckles crossed his arms, looking around at the scene. Despite his gruff exterior, even Knuckles winced at the idea of what was being suggested here. He was the last of his kind, he knew what kind of pain that brought. The idea of manipulating people to incite something like that? That's even more horrifying. 

"...We won't let anyone else get hurt like this Sal, you can bet on that". Knuckles finally spoke up. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629142548

"This is exactly how I remember it. Running through Towa City, being chased by demonic Monokumas and kids taking joy in the chaos that was going on. I feel like I'm going to barf". Yuta said, not even being able to look back up at the scene.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Well, if you're going to barf, don't get it on us." Kyubey says as the Skylanders continue their trek through the city.

Everywhere they look, the Skylanders see children in Monokuma helmets playing with the adult corpses as if they were ragdolls. They jumped on their stomachs, kicked their lifeless bodies endlessly, throw them into a massive pile and set them on fire, it seemed never ending.

Eventually, though, the Skylanders arrive at a large building with a massive screen plastered on the walls with a pixelized Monokuma on them, the static sound coming from it begging for everyone's attention...

• Thumbs Up 6

Voidica tiptoed past a corpse as she looked up at the screen. It seemed very important, but was this the place they were looking for?

"Glad to know they've still got electricity in this big mess," Tesla remarked. "But what's that thing doing? Did someone fall asleep 'on the air' as the humans say?"

Amber scratched her ear and pondered to herself. "You think this is brainwashing the kids? I mean, I like to fall asleep to static..."

"You like falling asleep to everything, you lazy sod," Tesla snarked.

"G-Guys, maybe this is just a big TV! Y-You know, like on Enchantus and all those other places?" Voidica suggested. She turned to Komaru, Toko, and Yuta, hoping either of the three knew better than she did.

• Thumbs Up 2

Alisa was horrified by the sight of death on such a scale as they walked through the city.

"I've seen my own share of corpses at the hands of Aragami in my home world but this...is on a whole other level..."

Daniel appeared to be in total shock, but was still walking with the others. Dave was still there too which meant he was conscious on some level. "Yeah....perhaps Dante would've been a better choice. This sight is clearly too much for his innocence." Dave says as he glances at Daniel who doesn't react to what he said.

Toko was walking ahead slightly, but remained quiet. She was clearly distressed at seeing all this again, but tried to push forward.

• Thumbs Up 4

23 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Knuckles crossed his arms, looking around at the scene. Despite his gruff exterior, even Knuckles winced at the idea of what was being suggested here. He was the last of his kind, he knew what kind of pain that brought. The idea of manipulating people to incite something like that? That's even more horrifying. 

"...We won't let anyone else get hurt like this Sal, you can bet on that". Knuckles finally spoke up. 

Sally nods while placing a hand upon Knuckles' shoulder, replying, "Thanks, Knuckles. We can all make sure this... Monstrocity happens to no one else, together."

Taking a deep breath and holding back her vomit, she continued ahead with the others.

19 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Everywhere they look, the Skylanders see children in Monokuma helmets playing with the adult corpses as if they were ragdolls. They jumped on their stomachs, kicked their lifeless bodies endlessly, throw them into a massive pile and set them on fire, it seemed never ending.

Taking one slight glance, Sally finally lets loose, bending over and vomiting sickly.

Blaze looks back, jumping up with her tail standing on end. At this point, she wasn't sure what was the more disgusting sight.

"...Sorry..." Sally mumbles, wiping her mouth of the rest.

Looking away, Blaze instead points her attention to the screen upon the building.

19 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Eventually, though, the Skylanders arrive at a large building with a massive screen plastered on the walls with a pixelized Monokuma on them, the static sound coming from it begging for everyone's attention...

Blaze looks curiously at the screen, rubbing her chin. Know her previous encounters with villains, she would so guess a villainous speech would play...

• Thumbs Up 4

27 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Well, if you're going to barf, don't get it on us." Kyubey says as the Skylanders continue their trek through the city.

Kat looked up at the giant screen, gasping as she did so. Despite the horrific scene that was ongoing in this city, she seemed impressed with the massive monitors that were surrounding the place. "...I think that's even bigger than the screens in Heksville!" Kat said, only to receive a bunch of glares indicating it shouldn't be the point right now, causing Kat's face to drop awkwardly.

"It's not real, it's not real, it's not real, it's not real" Yuta kept thinking to himself as he tried to avert his gaze towards the children. He couldn't help but feel all of them snickered behind his back as the Skylanders walked by.

5 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Sally nods while placing a hand upon Knuckles' shoulder, replying, "Thanks, Knuckles. We can all make sure this... Monstrocity happens to no one else, together."

"That's the right way to think! We're going to knock that Monokuma right into next year, and then when we do, we'll knock him into another year and another year!" Knuckles said, looking like he was getting pumped for a fight.

• Thumbs Up 4

The pixel Monokuma disappears as static overtakes it... showing off a very familiar transmission...

Komaru stares up as five kids appear, playing with a dead news reporter and are overall goofing around. Komaru's pupils shrink to tiny dots.

"They're saying the same things... every... word..." She mutters, terrified.

Suddenly, things went off-script as Monokuma himself waddles on top of the news desk.

tumblr_inline_mr6pl1SSuF1qz4rgp.png

"Puhuhuhu! You like how accurate I made 'em? Bet that'll give you a big ol' case of deja vu! However... it's time to be formal! Oh my little Warriorrrrs, Big Sis Junko says to properly introduce yourselves to the nice Skylanders, okay?" He says.

• Thumbs Up 6

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

The pixel Monokuma disappears as static overtakes it... showing off a very familiar transmission...

Komaru stares up as five kids appear, playing with a dead news reporter and are overall goofing around. Komaru's pupils shrink to tiny dots.

"They're saying the same things... every... word..." She mutters, terrified.

Suddenly, things went off-script as Monokuma himself waddles on top of the news desk.

tumblr_inline_mr6pl1SSuF1qz4rgp.png

"Puhuhuhu! You like how accurate I made 'em? Bet that'll give you a big ol' case of deja vu! However... it's time to be formal! Oh my little Warriorrrrs, Big Sis Junko says to properly introduce yourselves to the nice Skylanders, okay?" He says.

Suddenly, Monokuma felt himself being lifted up as the red-haired warrior stepped up, sporting a massive smirk as he pointed towards the screen. He jumped up onto the desk, still pointing as he did so. 

latest?cb=20170629133153

"I'm the awesome leader of the group so it's only right that I get first dibs on calling out these guys! Get ready demons, because the great hero Masaru Daimon is gonna lead his fearless group against you stinking demons for what you evil monsters did to our world! When I'm through with you guys, you're going to beg for mercy, and I ain't got any to spare!" Masaru said in a smug fashion towards the Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 6

Voidica gasped in shock at what was on the TV. Those children were only slightly older than she was (mentally, at least), and yet they were totally lackadaisical to the concept of death! She felt awful about the idea of hurting them, be they android replicas or not... but she knew it had to be done, for the sake of the real deals.

"Oh boy, a role call," Amber yawned, curling up onto the floor. A subsequent bolt of lightning sent her jumping up into the air, flames roaring off her back in fright.

"Wake up, you, this is important information we're getting!" Tesla snapped, glaring up at the screen with narrow eyes. What on earth was this boy doing, calling them demons? He was the one controlling a corpse like a Muppet!

• Thumbs Up 3

“This punk’s pretty cocky ain’t he?” Burnie said.

”Yeah, wonder if he remembered he got unfinished homework or something, heheheh” Skeet snarked.

Mo on the other hand decided to offer the challenge.

”Oh yeah? Well where we come from, we spit in the hands of any mercy offered to us as well. So the only thing you’ll have to spare is a tooth or a nickel cause we’re all out!” Mo bragged trying to play Masaru’s act.

Burnie and Skeet facepalmed at him.

• Thumbs Up 3

335?cb=20170629130613

"But Masaru, if demons are smelly... do we need noseplugs? What if we breathe in their toxins and become like them? Oh, oh! Or what if their smell seeps into the soil and turns all the pretty flowers into like, demon flowers? Do demon flowers exist? I dunno, just another dumb saying from someone as dumb and ugly as me... Jataro Kerumi." Jatoro rambles, immediately forgetting that he's trying to threaten the Skylanders.

Kyubey simply looks at Jatoro in confusion. He makes a swirling motion with his ear flaps next to his head, implying that this kid probably has a screw loose.

Well, all of them have some screws loose.

• Thumbs Up 6

30 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Geez, If there's a hell, I'm pretty sure this is what it would look like." Pixels shuddered trying not to look at the children, "Please tell me that's not children."

"Well, this is supposed to be a world where kids rule." Aspen muttered, turning to Pixels, "This is gonna be an interesting challenge."

Aspen and Pixels continued to walk, trying not to pay any attention to what the children were doing, especially since they noticed Sally's reaction. Ashlyn, on the other hand followed alongside them, smiling, humming and swaying her shoulders to the tune she was singing, and looking like she was about to skip at any moment. As soon as they reached the building, they looked at the screen with the sprite of Monokuma on it.

"Psssh." Ashlyn rolled her eyes, "What is it with villains nowadays and using their faces or bodies as a symbol? I mean would a little creativity hurt? It'd be a lot more imposing if that bear made his own symbol with his black and white color scheme, something simple, but something that makes you think about your enemy when you see it!" 

"Nice critique sis." Aspen chuckled, "You ever consider art school?"

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, Monokuma felt himself being lifted up as the red-haired warrior stepped up, sporting a massive smirk as he pointed towards the screen. He jumped up onto the desk, still pointing as he did so. 

"I'm the awesome leader of the group so it's only right that I get first dibs on calling out these guys! Get ready demons, because the great hero Masaru Daimon is gonna lead his fearless group against you stinking demons! When I'm through with you guys, you're going to beg for mercy, and I ain't got any to spare!" Masaru said in a smug fashion towards the Skylanders.

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"But Masaru, if demons are smelly... do we need noseplugs? What if we breathe in their toxins and become like them? Oh, oh! Or what if their smell seeps into the soil and turns all the pretty flowers into like, demon flowers? Do demon flowers exist? I dunno, just another dumb saying from someone as dumb and ugly as me... Jataro Kerumi." Jatoro rambles, immediately forgetting that he's trying to threaten the Skylanders.

Kyubey simply looks at Jatoro in confusion. He makes a swirling motion with his ear flaps next to his head, implying that this kid probably has a screw loose.

"Man, so far, these are some odd, odd kids." Pixels folded his arms, "I gotta keep reminding myself that the real ones are... not as crazy."

"No kidding. Even I'm getting a little spooked here y'know?" Aspen said as he rubbed the back of his head, "All in a day's work I guess..."

• Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

335?cb=20170629130613

Suddenly, a girl with pink hair stepped up, shoving Jatoro out of the way of the camera, looking a mix of angry and disgusted as she did so. The girl then began shouting at Jatoro. 

"Stop being so disgusting Jatoro! All you're going to do is make all of us die from barfing, do you want that!?" The girl shouted at him before stepping towards the camera, and practically burst with joy when she turned to the camera.

latest?cb=20170629131623

"Oh my gosh, look at these demons, they look sooooo adorbs!" The girl said, seemingly paying the Skylanders a compliment before introducing herself. 

"I'm Kotoko Utsugi, and we're going to take you nasty demons down! But don't worry, I'll make sure the special adorbs ones gets to stay alive in my collection! Me and Komaru had sooooo much fun last time!" Kotoko said, pointing towards Komaru.

• Thumbs Up 4

The Doofs then glanced at Jatoro.

”What’s up with that kid?” Burnie whispered. “Did someone burn his face or something?”

”I dunno, but he’s creeping me out with the poetry shtick he’s doing...” Skeet whispered back.

Mo continued the thrash talk.

“Oh yeah? Well after we’re done with you kiddies, our battle will wear you out and it’ll make you breathe your own toxins!”

”Someone please make him stop...”Skeet muttered.

Burnie then glanced at Kotoko.

”Oh for pete’s sake...WE’RE NOT DEMONS!” He insisted. “and we’re not cute either....”

• Thumbs Up 4

Voidica's heart skipped a beat when she saw Kotoko step onscreen. With her pink hair and horned hairband, she almost resembled Lumina - but her personality couldn't be any farther from her friend's.

Amber, hearing Kotoko mentioning her "fun" with Komaru, walked over to the girl. "Let me guess, it wasn't fun at all?" she asked.

Voidica was dreading what Komaru had to say. She felt sure this was one case where being caled "adorbs" was not a good thing at all...

• Thumbs Up 3

Komaru takes a step back, shocked. "Wait, they remember what I did?! Oh, no..."

Monokuma hopped back on the desk. The bear nods. "Yup, yup! I took some creative liberties, you can say!"

Next, a blue-haired child steps up to speak.

Spoiler

290?cb=20170629134121

"Everyone, you are in the presence of Big Sis Junko! Now's not the time for pointless rambling when we have to be professionals!" The boy then turns to the Skylanders.

He gives a menacing frown, staring down at the Skylanders. Even for a child, you could still sense the assertive malice in his eyes.

"If you think you can possibly stop us with your superpowers, you demons... you are solely mistakened. We are much stronger, wiser, and more skilled than ever before! I swear... I, Nagisa Shingetsu will finally build paradise!"

• Thumbs Up 6

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru takes a step back, shocked. "Wait, they remember what I did?! Oh, no..."

Monokuma hopped back on the desk. The bear nods. "Yup, yup! I took some creative liberties, you can say!"

Next, a blue-haired child steps up to speak.

Hide contents

290?cb=20170629134121

"Everyone, you are in the presence of Big Sis Junko! Now's not the time for pointless rambling when we have to be professionals!" The boy then turns to the Skylanders.

He gives a menacing frown, staring down at the Skylanders. Even for a child, you could still sense the assertive malice in his eyes.

"If you think you can possibly stop us with your superpowers, you demons... you are solely mistakened. We are much stronger, wiser, and more skilled than ever before! I swear... I, Nagisa Shingetsu will finally build paradise!"

Suddenly, a small alarm sound began playing behind Nagisa...or more rather a poorly imitated alarm sound was made by Masaru as he jumped up onto the desk as Nagisa made his more serious introduction. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629133154

"WEE WOO WEE WOO, COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP, IT IS THE FUN POLICE WITH OFFICER SHINGETSU HERE TO HAUL YOUR BUTTS IN FOR HAVING SOME FUN TAKING DOWN SOME NASTY STINKY DEMONS!" 

Kotoko decided to hop on board as well, pointing towards Nagisa. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629131623

"Yeah Nagisa! Stop being such a sourpuss! It's totes not adorbs! Let's have some fun when making our paradise!" Kotoko shouted. 

Meanwhile, Knuckles simply scratched his head, looking at the scene on screen. Children? Really? 

Yuta looked frozen as he saw the scene. It was happening all over again, this is what started the original Demon Hunter game.

• Thumbs Up 3

"I-I'm not trying to be 'adorbs', and I'm not saying we shouldn't have fun killing these demons, but do you think we should be more threatening? We csn't strike fear into the hearts of demons like this!" Nagisa says back to Kotoko.

Suddenly, a whirring sound can be heard. Slowly and slowly, the sound gets closer until the one making the sound appears on screen. What the Skylanders see is a girl on a wheelchair, a girl whose face seems familiar to some of them.

Spoiler

332?cb=20170629140859

"Monaca asks, why can't we have both? We have fun, and have them fear us! It's suuuuper easy!" Monaca Towa says to her fellow Warriors.

Spoiler

262?cb=20170629140909

"Monaca will tell them that we'll hunt them down... tear them apart piece by piece... play with the remains and then throw them in with the rest. Horrible for them, hours of enjoyment for us..." She threatens.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"I-I'm not trying to be 'adorbs', and I'm not saying we shouldn't have fun killing these demons, but do you think we should be more threatening? We csn't strike fear into the hearts of demons like this!" Nagisa says back to Kotoko.

Suddenly, a whirring sound can be heard. Slowly and slowly, the sound gets closer until the one making the sound appears on screen. What the Skylanders see is a girl on a wheelchair, a girl whose face seems familiar to some of them.

Reveal hidden contents

332?cb=20170629140859

"Monaca asks, why can't we have both? We have fun, and have them fear us! It's suuuuper easy!" Monaca Towa says to her fellow Warriors.

Hide contents

262?cb=20170629140909

"Monaca will tell them that we'll hunt them down... tear them apart piece by piece... play with the remains and then throw them in with the rest. Horrible for them, hours of enjoyment for us..." She threatens.

Kotoko suddenly ran over to Monaca, placing her hands onto her shoulders while wearing a massive grin. As she did so, Masaru immediately backed down from Nagisa, listening to Monaca's command.

"You see Nagisa! Monaca said we can do both and Monaca's always right because she's so adorbs and smart!" Kotoko shouted. 

"W-What's wrong with these children!?" Kat asked. She didn't appear to be very savy with the idea of androids.

• Thumbs Up 3

Spoiler

292?cb=20170629134124

"Y-Yeah... sure... whatever you say, Monaca..." Nagisa stutters, his face turning red.

Monaca giggles devilishly. "Oh, Nagisa is always so loyal to Monaca. He understands very well. Yup, yup."

Suddenly, Nagisa could feel a stick poking him. He turns around to see Jatoro, pointing him with a wooden branch. He grabs the branch and throws it away.

"Is Nagisa sick again?" Jatoro asks. "Am I gonna get the Cootie disease too? Will my face turn red, too? It'll only make me more hideous than I already am!"

• Thumbs Up 2