Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

A stage appears from the ground as Monokuma hops on top of it. He gets out a piece of paper and clears his throat. The bear then takes a deep breath...

"Now then," He begins. "I suppose you newbies should be up to speed on what the hell Towa City is if you want a chance to survive."

"...I don't WANT you to survive, but I'm obligated by law and contract to explain this so ahem."

Monokuma's eyes begin to blaze across the paper.

A long time ago, in a dimension far, far away, there was a place called Towa City.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160512192304

Pretty snazzy place. Lots of high-tech gadgets. Very good production value. So, yours truly before she died, got revived and got her soul trapped in a stuffed animal thanks to a certain blue hedgehog made friends and corrupted the daughter of one of the higher-ups, Monaca Towa.

Spoiler

8caeba8c1045be218d3e1283db47ac9bfb5043be

We hit it off preeetty well. She made the Monokumas for me based on my design and I had her become totally obsessed with me. I say, job well done.

Monokuma proceeds to pat himself on the shoulder.

So, when I ended the world and started the Killing Game, Towa City wasn't AS affected. So, I put ol' Komaru, Yuta and god knows anyone else, I do not remember nor do I care in captivity, hoping to make them motives for murder. Too bad I died.

Luuuuckily, Towa was put to good use by Monaca as she assembled a group of children with severe abuse issues and pursuaded them to use Monokumas to take over the city and kill all adults, sparking a war between adults and kids, which would eventually lead to Komaru becoming the next me... blah, blah, blah, I'll stop with the details.

Monokuma crumples up the paper. "Basically, you're all living through what Komaru and her ol' bud Toko had to go through! Sound fuuuun, right?"

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

So, when I ended the world and started the Killing Game, Towa City wasn't AS affected. So, I put ol' Komaru, Yuta and god knows anyone else, I do not remember nor do I care in captivity, hoping to make them motives for murder. Too bad I died.

"Wait a second, why am I in the remembered list!?" Yuta shouted, saying the first thing the entire time Monokuma was here. He had been hoping maybe he could slip out, or remain in the back of the crowd, or just in general avoid Towa City, but now Monokuma knew him by name, and forgot others? That didn't bode well at all for the boy at all.

Kat crossed her arms glaring at Monokuma. "A corrupt city, I deal with those all the time! You're going to have to do waaaay better than that". Kat said confidently, not knowing what they were in for.

"...I'm sorry, why should I be intimidated by a bear?" Knuckles asked.

• Thumbs Up 4

L.O.G then chuckled. "You all seem impressed with my Challenge! Now then I'll leave the rest as a big surprise for you all. Now then whenever you're ready I'll give the mic to Monokuma to send you off to the Towa City Tour!" L.O.G then summoned a mic for Monokuma to use. However a blue visor cap with the words "TOUR GUIDE" printed on it plopped onto Monokuma's head. "If you will my bear friend."

Everyone waited for Monokuma to say his piece. Sion then whispered to the others. "This can't be a joke right?" she asked. Yusei however replied, "knowing Monokuma being involved I doubt it." Everyone seemed tense from the situation.

• Thumbs Up 3

"...wait, you're a robot?" Tesla asked, baffled at Monokuma's identity. "Wait, you're a human in a robot? Wait, you're DEAD? WAIT, YOU'RE A GIRL?!" The Electric Elemental had no idea what was sane and what was merely a packet of sausages anymore.

Voidica gulped. She didn't like the sound of this... but she'd been through similar situations in the past, and this was her chance to prove herself as a hero in her own right! She couldn't back down now!

"I'm still coming along, you wicked killer teddy-girl-ghost-bear...thing...person...!" she declared, pointing at Monokuma defiantly as if she were Lumina or Ibuki.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sally crosses arms tight and rolls her eyes, looking away with great irritation. "No, Monokuma, it doesn't sound fun at all," she replies, despising the very sight of the bear. She had enough of him for a day, or for several days! And yet, he wants to ruin their day again...

A certain ball of fire grew ever brighter, as Blaze was ready to smite Monokuma where he stood, as she asks, "This man is obviously a threat, and we do not stop him? Why not?!" Her fireball was raring to go, just waiting to burn the bear!

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Wait a second, why am I in the remembered list!?" Yuta shouted, saying the first thing the entire time Monokuma was here. He had been hoping maybe he could slip out, or remain in the back of the crowd, or just in general avoid Towa City, but now Monokuma knew him by name, and forgot others? That didn't bode well at all for the boy at all.

"Oh, it's simple! Seeing you blow up was so entertaining, I couldn't forget!" Monokuma chuckles. "I should look at that again. Maybe if I pause the footage, I can see your little flesh giblets in the water! Puhuhuhuhu!"

Komaru grits her teeth, seething mad as Monokuma mocks Yuta's death.

Monokuma then adjusts the new cap. "Now, I bet you're wondering what's your goal? Simple! Defeat those abused kids I mentioned!"

"...Too bad ol' Poster Boy for Blind Optimism made them good... and see the error of their ways and crap! Yuck!" Monokuma says, pointing at Makoto. "Good thing I made android clooones!"

Makoto's head tilts. "...Android clones of the Warriors of Hope?!"

Monokuma nods. "Thaaaat's right! Android clones, all ready to be found and challenged! Kurokuma made them to be our troops... but after I thought of this challenge, I repurposed them for bosses here!"

Monokuma reaches behind his back and gets out a remote. Snickering, he presses a button as a screen proceeds to float down.

"Now... I'm gonna announce your prize early for a little more incentive. To drive the despair home when you're inevitably crushed before you can reach your goal!"

• Thumbs Up 3

59 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I don't think you know what happens when you've got to babysit Little Boy Blue and Two-Tail here". A familar voice said, having sneaked in past the Skylanders and entered the box dimension quietly...

"Huh. Well nice to know we'll have good ol' Red Mountain Head to keep us in check", Sonic snarked at the arrival of Knuckles! "Truly together, we are the Ultimate Trio of Sonic Youth, Tails Duality, and Knuckles Terrain!", he said clapping the echidna on the back. Ergo, he was glad to have Knuckles on board, but no way was he gonna waste the opportunity for a retort, even for something as simple as a greeting.

59 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

b4d6a8143c7c1ebd15f749c89901caed.jpg

"...Who's the two-faced teddy bear?" Knuckles asked, looking unamused by Monokuma.

"He-", Sonic began to say.

"AHEM! She!", Tron Bonne corrected.

"Whatever. Short, stocky and toothy up there is a co-founder of LOSE, fitting name as usual", Sonic explained.

57 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Climbing into the portal, Sally states breathlessly, "Sure... *huff* That's your... *huff* Your funeral... Hooh, that's-- that's enough running for one day..."

ProjectXZone-1.jpg

"Ha! I've got a mech that can shift into a car, 41 elite minions and rockets if need be! You gotta get up early in the morning to outsmart or outrun a Bonne when they've got their sights locked onto you!", Tron boasted.

23 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"...I'm sorry, why should I be intimidated by a bear?" Knuckles asked.

"Meh. Don't let 'er frighten you!", Sonic agreed, shrugging.

"But don't underestimate her either! While not smart as say me, she's been clever enough to somehow evade annihilation whenever she loses to the Skylanders. And she'll no doubt have tricks up her sleeves", Tron Bonne piped up.

"Which without a doubt, I'm sure Monitor Face will have no problems letting through to spice up the show", Sonic said jerking his thumb at L.O.G. @Crow the BOOLET

Tails meanwhile, was nervous at the arrival of this new threat, but he stood his ground still along with Sonic and Knuckles.

• Thumbs Up 3

13 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

A certain ball of fire grew ever brighter, as Blaze was ready to smite Monokuma where he stood, as she asks, "This man is obviously a threat, and we do not stop him? Why not?!" Her fireball was raring to go, just waiting to burn the bear!

Toko looks at Blaze. She understood her frustration, but knew first hand the risks of not playing by Monokuma's rules.

"W-W-We can't!" She says to Blaze. "This bear always has something up it's sleeve. Deadly traps that would kill us where we stand if we refuse, or hostages that he'd torture or kill to force us to do what it wants...I've seen it all before..."

"..." For now, Alisa remained quiet, but she'd never faced such a sadistic foe like this before. Daniel was just his usual nervous self, while Dave observed the situation.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"But don't underestimate her either! While not smart as say me, she's been clever enough to somehow evade annihilation whenever she loses to the Skylanders. And she'll no doubt have tricks up her sleeves", Tron Bonne piped up.

"I'm not sure about brains, but based on how smug this guy is, it could sure rival you in ego". Knuckles said with a brief bit of snark. It seems if the echidna had taken anything from his years of knowing Sonic, he knew when to grab an opportunity for a joke. 

Knuckles began moving his arms, stretching before slamming both of his knuckles together and glaring towards Monokuma with a smirk. Knuckles knew this bear for all of two minutes and already he wanted to smash his smug face directly into the ground. 

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Toko looks at Blaze. She understood her frustration, but knew first hand the risks of not playing by Monokuma's rules.

"W-W-We can't!" She says to Blaze. "This bear always has something up it's sleeve. Deadly traps that would kill us where we stand if we refuse, or hostages that he'd torture or kill to force us to do what it wants...I've seen it all before..."

Monokuma points at Toko. "How observant of you! Guess I'm not gonna need the cat lethal injections today..."

The screen then finally lit up, showing the Skylanders what they're fighting for...

640?cb=20140926184939

Makoto, Komaru, Yuta and Toko could recognize them instantly. Komaru even reaches out to the screen out of impulse.

Monokuma laughs. "Puhuhuhu! Thaaat's right! The REAL Warriors of Hope! Funny how they worshipped me, and I backstab them! Oh well, the entertainment industry is filled with behind the scenes betrayals! It only makes sense."

Makoto couldnt help but shout in an outrage. "You mean... you had them held captive this whole time?! That's why we couldn't find them?!"

Monokuma nods, admitting to stealing the young Future Foundation agents. "Yup! I kidnapped them! Emphasis on the kid."

"You want them back? Every time you beat an android, you get their respective Warrior. Fail to beat one... and ALL of them die. Sound fun?"

Komaru takes a step back in fear. "That's terrible!"

"I know. That's why it's fun! BWAHAHAHAHA!" Monokuma cackles.

• Thumbs Up 5

10 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Blaze looks at Toko for a moment, and down to her fireball. She could smite Monokuma where he stood... At the risk of everyone else. Not wanting to risk it, the fireball fades from her hands, surrendering her call to battle.

Remaining silent, Blaze was instead forced to listen to who she knew would become one of her most hated enemies.

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Monokuma points at Toko. "How observant of you! Guess I'm not gonna need the cat lethal injections today..."

Blaze quietly growled, suppressing herself from letting loose on the bear. She would not allow herself to stand by and get mocked!

15 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I'm not sure about brains, but based on how smug this guy is, it could sure rival you in ego". Knuckles said with a brief bit of snark. It seems if the echidna had taken anything from his years of knowing Sonic, he knew when to grab an opportunity for a joke. 

Knuckles began moving his arms, stretching before slamming both of his knuckles together and glaring towards Monokuma with a smirk. Knuckles knew this bear for all of two minutes and already he wanted to smash his smug face directly into the ground. 

With a nervous chuckle, Sally worriedly attempted to talk Knuckles down. "Eh heh heh... Knuckles, could you please... Not try anything?!" She motioned to Sonic for help on getting Knuckles to stop, concerned about this whole situation.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

The screen then finally lit up, showing the Skylanders what they're fighting for...

640?cb=20140926184939

Makoto, Komaru, Yuta and Toko could recognize them instantly. Komaru even reaches out to the screen out of impulse.

Monokuma laughs. "Puhuhuhu! Thaaat's right! The REAL Warriors of Hope! Funny how they worshipped me, and I backstab them! Oh well, the entertainment industry is filled with behind the scenes betrayals! It only makes sense."

Makoto couldnt help but shout in an outrage. "You mean... you had them held captive this whole time?! That's why we couldn't find them?!"

Monokuma nods, admitting to stealing the young Future Foundation agents. "Yup! I kidnapped them! Emphasis on the kid."

"You want them back? Every time you beat an android, you get their respective Warrior. Fail to beat one... and ALL of them die. Sound fun?"

"Whoa, you kidnapped a bunch of kids?!" Aspen shouted, "That's low! That's lower than dirt, man!!"

"Yeah! Sooo uncool!" Ashlyn popped out of the box with her hands on her hips. "You'd have to be a sicko to hold children hostage!"

Pixels shuddered, the mandrakes didn't know the half of it. Compared to what he's heard and seen Monokuma do, holding children captive was tame. Pixels knew that he would have to hustle as soon as the Skylanders were given the go ahead.

• Thumbs Up 2

Doofs had no idea what his deal was, did this teddy have anything to do enjoy sadism?

“He held a bunch of children captive? Aw that’s disgusting...” Burnie said.

”Aw come on, not even someone like Monokuma could be that sick right?” Skeet shrugged.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Whoa, you kidnapped a bunch of kids?!" Aspen shouted, "That's low! That's lower than dirt, man!!"

"Yeah! Sooo uncool!" Ashlyn popped out of the box with her hands on her hips. "You'd have to be a sicko to hold children hostage!"

Monokuma laughs devilishly. "What can I say? It's my thing."

He then turns to the mastermind, nudging LOG. "Now, Mr. Macintosh... get that digital world ready, let the games begin!"

Komaru holds her hands up to her chest in anxiety. Her friends are in danger, and the only way to save them is to relive the worst moments of your life. Makoto puts a comforting hand on Komaru's shoulder.

lCT1zkL.jpg

"Mark my words, Komaru... we'll save them. There's no way I'll let Junko get what she wants." Makoto assures his sister.

• Thumbs Up 5

5 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

With a nervous chuckle, Sally worriedly attempted to talk Knuckles down. "Eh heh heh... Knuckles, could you please... Not try anything?!" She motioned to Sonic for help on getting Knuckles to stop, concerned about this whole situation.

Knuckles practically ignored Sally's suggestion, as he got ready for a fight. He didn't immediately attempt to attack Monokuma but he was ready to start if he tried anything further. Knuckles had a short temper and kidnapping people? That was something Knuckles absolutely despised. 

"You're the worst kind of person". Kat said, glaring at Monokuma. She had seen unfair imprisonments in her time, especially in Heksville, but to children? She was livid upon hearing this.

Yuta looked completely frozen. He didn't move. He didn't speak.

• Thumbs Up 4

14 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Monokuma laughs devilishly. "What can I say? It's my thing."

He then turns to the mastermind, nudging LOG. "Now, Mr. Macintosh... get that digital world ready, let the games begin!"

Komaru holds her hands up to her chest in anxiety. Her friends are in danger, and the only way to save them is to relive the worst moments of your life. Makoto puts a comforting hand on Komaru's shoulder.

lCT1zkL.jpg

"Mark my words, Komaru... we'll save them. There's no way I'll let Junko get what she wants." Makoto assures his sister.

"Right my black and white friend!" L.O.G shouted as he created as massive portal above the Skylanders. "Please enter the portal to enter the Game World! I look forward to your next performance. Whenever you're all ready." A box then floated down as to greet the Skylanders. However the Skylanders seem to understand the purpose of the box as a method to go through the portal. L.O.G then floated around waiting for the Skylanders the assemble in their team in the box.

• Thumbs Up 4

The Doofs huddled together.

“Alright boys, I don’t know who these are but it’s clear we’re dealing with a rescue mission here..” Burnie said.

”Yeah, but how are we gonna deal with the yappin Yogi?” Skeet said nicknaming Monokuma.

“Overstuff him? Show him the true meaning friendship? Force him to play a horrible sequel of a video game?” Mo suggested.

”Ah we’ll worry about him later..”

5 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

"Right my black and white friend!" L.O.G shouted as he created as massive portal above the Skylanders. "Please enter the portal to enter the Game World! I look forward to your next performance. Whenever you're all ready." A box then floated down as to greet the Skylanders. However the Skylanders seem to understand the purpose of the box as a method to go through the portal. L.O.G then floated around waiting for the Skylanders the assemble in their team in the box.

“Woo hoo! Game World here we come!” Mo said running to the portal box.

”This challenge better be interesting Pong face...” Burnie insulted L.O.G as he and Skeet joined their blue ally.

• Thumbs Up 3

20 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yuta looked completely frozen. He didn't move. He didn't speak.

Komaru turns to Yuta and grabs his hand. "You'll be fine." She says to him. "I'll never let you die. Not this time."

She then makes her way to the portal, Makoto by her side as they walk in. Kyubey turns to Monokuma and growls, making his way to the portal as well. The three vanish, knowing there's no going back now.

General Teddie, bored, gets out a remote and presses a button. "Title card, go... whatever..."

EPISODE 45: L.O.G CHALLENGE - DEMON HUNTING 2

• Thumbs Up 4

"Going up?" Ashlyn giggled as she stepped out of her old box and approached the new one, "Next stop, Towa City!"

Aspen rolled his eyes as he followed his sister into the box, squeezing into it. The two crammed right next to each other, much to their annoyance. The two struggled a bit shoving each other before shooting a glare at each other.

"Hey! Get offa my foot!" Aspen growled,

"Your foot?!" Ashlyn protested, "My foot's turning into a pancake thanks to your foot!"

"Maybe if you'd give me some elbow room, we wouldn't be stepping on each other!"

"Maybe if you'd give me some elbow room we wouldn't be stepping on each other!" Ashlyn mocked, holding up her hand and moving her fingers as if it were a mouth.

"Oh, good comeback sis, I betcha it took a lotta thinkin to come up with that." Aspen scoffed,

"More thinking than ever do, butthead." Ashlyn blew a raspberry.

"Who you callin butthead, stink breath?!"

Pixels sighed as he put his goggles on, and tried his best to tune the twins out. "I knew I should have brought my music player on this trip..."

• Thumbs Up 2

Toko steps forward, prepared to enter the portal. "I-I-I've done this before, I-I-I can do it again. I n-n-need to prove to m-m-myself that I can protect what's important to m-m-me."

latest?cb=20170701164034

Alisa follows behind with determination. "My unit back home has never left anybody behind before, I refuse to start now. I'm ready for this rescue mission."

Taking their cue, Daniel and Dave step forward too. "Got anything meaningful to say before with enter that vortex of doom?" Dave asks Daniel who thinks for a couple of seconds. "...This all sounds like a promising video game. I'd certainly play it." "...Really? That's it??" Dave was expecting more than another fourth wall breaking.

"It's okay. This is for everyone's happiness. No teddy bear from some weird 3D interactive movie is going to take it away." Daniel says with a serious expression while Dave shrugs. "I guess that kinda sets the mood, let's go!"

With that said, the two girls and two halves of a sidekick disappear into the portal.

• Thumbs Up 2

Voidica puffed up her cheeks as she saw what Monokuma had up his sleeve. Well, not his sleeve, but... whatever, children were at stake here, and she wasn't going to let anything bad happen to them!

"C-Come on, you guys!" she said, trying to hype up her teammates as she scrabbled into the portal. "We can do this! W-We have to!"

"Oh... goody," Tesla sarcastically said, "I was so looking forward to rescuing 'children' when I woke up today..."

Even Amber had a reason to care about what was at stake, and she turned to Tesla with a disapproving and shame-inducing look. "Come on, let's go be heroes," she said.

Tesla, taken aback by this, silently followed the Fire Elemental through the portal. Still, I suppose I'll try more of this 'hero' thing as long as I'm here, she thought.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

SOnic raised an eyebrow, finding himself somewhat impressed.

tumblr_static_26vjzyd6xl0kscgckk0s0s0k8.

"Heh, way to zing one and ring one Knux". He whispered to his red rival, giving him an under-the -table stealth fist bump.

20 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Pixels shuddered, the mandrakes didn't know the half of it. Compared to what he's heard and seen Monokuma do, holding children captive was tame. Pixels knew that he would have to hustle as soon as the Skylanders were given the go ahead.

"Yeah! What the seedrins said!", Tails agreed, mistaking the mandrakes for members of Cosmo's race. "You won't get away with this Bear Doll!"

21 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You;d think LOSE would learn at this point that backstabbing potential allies leads to nothing but trouble at this point", Tron Bonne muttered under her breath. This was all getting a bit too close to home for her, not that she was going to let that hinder her.

20 hours ago, Polkadi said:
21 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Ahem!", Sonic caught her glance! "I think Sals means not to take a head start with us! We've beaten LOSE before together and we'll curbstomp them like a power train, not some single caboose!", Sonic reassured Knuckles.

"Besides, Eggman'd never let me live it down if someone got the drop on any of our forces and go undefeated! So team, we ready to roll!?"

• Thumbs Up 4

When the Skylanders arrive, they find themselves in an empty intersection. The roads have nothing but debris and broken down cars, the sky is mix of dark red and pitch black and the buildings have flickering lights all about.

Komaru grips her Hacking Gun tightly. "It's... exactly as I remember it. Right down to the corpses..."

Mentioning the existence of corpses grabs the attention of the Skylanders, noticing that the entire city is filled with dead adults as far as the eye can see, pink blood splattered throughout.

The bodies were on the ground, run over, stuffed in garbage cans, hung on walls, every gruesome method of leaving bodies that the Skylanders could imagine from the deepest, darkest parts of their brains.

• Thumbs Up 4

All the Doofs could do is cringe at this awful scene.

“Geez...it’s a freaking massacre here, look at all these bodies and the city damage....” Burnie said wincing.

“Whoever did all this must’ve been really kill crazy today...” Skeet said glancing at the variations of death. “Not to mention they got creative...in a bad way.” 

Maybe it’s just a paintball fight and everyone’s knocked out silly?” Mo ignorantly thought wondering why the blood was pink instead of their usual red.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Ahem!", Sonic caught her glance! "I think Sals means not to take a head start with us! We've beaten LOSE before together and we'll curbstomp them like a power train, not some single caboose!", Sonic reassured Knuckles.

"Besides, Eggman'd never let me live it down if someone got the drop on any of our forces and go undefeated! So team, we ready to roll!?"

Blaze nods silently, awaiting what terrors threaten them on the other side. "I'll be right beside you, Sonic." She steps forward, jumping into the portal, to the other world inside.

"Ready as I'll ever be!" Sally replies, throwing a thumbs up and giving Sonic a confident smile. "You lead the way!"

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

When the Skylanders arrive, they find themselves in an empty intersection. The roads have nothing but debris and broken down cars, the sky is mix of dark red and pitch black and the buildings have flickering lights all about.

Komaru grips her Hacking Gun tightly. "It's... exactly as I remember it. Right down to the corpses..."

Mentioning the existence of corpses grabs the attention of the Skylanders, noticing that the entire city is filled with dead adults as far as the eye can see, pink blood splattered throughout.

The bodies were on the ground, run over, stuffed in garbage cans, hung on walls, every gruesome method of leaving bodies that the Skylanders could imagine from the deepest, darkest parts of their brains.

Blaze's eyes widen at the sight. Bodies strung about everywhere, the horrible stench of blood and bile, to Blaze's horrified shock. It was a sight she never wanted to see in her lifetime, yet here it was.

"What in the name of--?"

The cat was interrupted by the sound of dry-retching, as Sally was disgusted at the sight. She covered up her mouth and looked away, only to find they're surrounded with the bodies. "...i think i'm gonna hurl..." she groans, muffled behind her hands.

• Thumbs Up 3