Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

2 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Please, you must stop this insanity!" said Aku-Aku, to no avail. 

"Lemme think about i- NAH." Monokuma says to Aku-Aku. He reaches out behind his seat to grab a soda can. He proceeds to gulp it down and in seconds, the whole thing was sucked dry.

Smacking his lips, Monokuma claps his hands, summoning a maid Monokuma to deliver more drinks to him.

• Thumbs Up 3

Voidica grumpily crossed her arms and legs, and puffed up her cheeks. She wasn't happy with Monokuma, Monaca, or any of their foes. Still, she knew things would work out - they always did.

"Yaaawn..." Amber moaned as she stretched herself out and got back up. "Well, you did save us the trouble of walking here... so thanks?" She giggled softly at the trio.

"HOW DARE YOU HUMILIATE A PROUD NOBLE LKE MYSELF?!" Tesla fumed, having sustained some knocks from the bumpy ride down. Her furious ranting and raving gave Monaca gold material for her video, not that the Electric Elemental knew nor cared.

• Thumbs Up 3

19 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

They found themselves in a massive caged arena, with various brainwashed children looked down at them, laughing, cheering for their demise. And in front of them was Monaca, Monokuma and Masaru. 

latest?cb=20170629133153

"Did you demons enjoy the ride down!?" Masaru asked, looking particularly proud of himself.

Daniel was holding onto Dave's tail to cushion his fall and Alisa tried using her God Arc. Toko didn't have anything to assist slowing her fall down.

"Finally, now we can get to the best part." Dave was happy to see the enemies in front of them. Daniel agrees as only anger remains on his face. "You've saved us the trouble of looking for you. If you are dead set on calling us demons, then fine. I don't care! I'm going to rip your fuckin' head off, then I'm going to ask Ms Bonne to fix your sorry arse and make sure you can feel pain again, so I can rip off your fuckin' head all over again!"

Dave simply smiles. That threatening speech came for the usually kind hearted Dan. "How dare you make my friends cry! Nobody does that and gets away with it!!"

With her God Arc in blade form, Alisa stands ready for a fight. "Indeed. It's time to clean this simulation of it's filth!"

All the while, Toko was struggling to get back to her feet.

• Thumbs Up 5

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Lemme think about i- NAH." Monokuma says to Aku-Aku. He reaches out behind his seat to grab a soda can. He proceeds to gulp it down and in seconds, the whole thing was sucked dry.

Smacking his lips, Monokuma claps his hands, summoning a maid Monokuma to deliver more drinks to him.

"Then you have made a grave mistake!" Aku-Aku replied. His tone of voice indicated that he was serious about this. Crash stood by Aku-Aku, ready for whatever came next. Meanwhile, Omega tried to activate his weapons. However, due to his current state, he could only use his regular chainguns for the time being, much to his dismay.

• Thumbs Up 4

Masaru jumped in front of the Skylanders, striking a pose to many camera flashes around the arena. Several banners of Masaru dropped down around the sides of the arena, indicating their support.

"Monaca and Big Sis Junko want all demons destroyed, and I'm going to show how amazing a hero I am by doing the job!" Masasu shouted with a smirk as he snapped his fingers. As he did so, there was suddenly several large and loud rumbles from the sky. 

"It's time to show you all what happens when you mess with the superhero, the awesome Little Ultimate P.E - MASARU DAIMON!" 

"BECAUSE UNLIKE THOSE COWARDLY ADULTS, I'M NOT AFRAID TO LEAD EVERYONE! I'M NOT AFRAID TO FIGHT FOR THEM!" 

"That's what a true superhero does!" 

This caused more screams and applause from the various brainwashed children around the room.

"Heehee, that sounded totally cool, it had to been cool". Masaru said, more quietly and happy with what he said.

• Thumbs Up 4

11 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Daniel was holding onto Dave's tail to cushion his fall and Alisa tried using her God Arc. Toko didn't have anything to assist slowing her decent.

"Uh oh! Catch her!", Tron Bonne said over the intercom her hairband. She snapped her fingers which prompted her prized mech to dive and catch Toko in its hands. 

With her God Arc in blade form, Alisa stands ready for a fight. "Indeed. It's time to clean this simulation of it's filth!"

"Hmm,  reminds me of those dotHACK kids and that wacky game world of theirs", Tron Bonne said as Tails set her down,  and her mech released Toko from its grasp. 

All the while, Toko was struggling to get back to her feet.

"Bit of a rough landing there. Sorry if the mech wasn't the most comfortable assist there", Tron Bonne murmured as she helped Toko balance herself.

"By the way,  you may want this back", she said,  handing the recharged tazer to Toko. "If you can trust me on this,  that's going to be an immense help to us in your hands", she capped off. 

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Meanwhile, Omega tried to activate his weapons. However, due to his current state, he could only use his regular chainguns for the time being, much to his dismay.

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Uh oh! Catch her!", Tron Bonne said over the intercom her hairband. She snapped her fingers which prompted her prized mech to dive and catch Toko in its hands. 

"Hmm,  reminds me of those dotHACK kids and that wacky game world of theirs", Tron Bonne said as Tails set her down,  and her mech released Toko from its grasp. 

"Bit of a rough landing there. Sorry I'd the mech wasn't the most comfortable assist there", Tron Bonne murmured as she helped Toko balance herself.

"By the way,  you may want this back", she said,  handing the recharged tazer to Toko. "If you can trust me on this,  that's going to be an immense help to us in your hands", she capped off. 

Toko was taken back by Trons kindness, she blushes while looking away.

"T-T-Thank you...." As she takes her taser back, she can see Omega not functioning normally In the corner of her eye. "W-W-Wait!" She calls out to Tron before she leaves. She points to Omega to draw her attention to him. "I-I-I think t-that robot might n-need your help..."

The she looks at her now fully charged taser which she is holding. "I-I-I have to support my best friend...she is...v-v-very important to me..."

She then goes into a mad dash to try and find were Komaru had landed.

• Thumbs Up 5

Makoto stares up at Masaru. He looks around, seeing all the cheering, all the applause.

"...This is not true heroism. This isn't true hope." He says, teeth gritted. Even if this is just a simulation, just hearing this sickens him to the core. He gets into a fighting position, ready to take Masaru down.

He has to show what true hope is. He has to.

...He better.

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Makoto stares up at Masaru. He looks around, seeing all the cheering, all the applause.

"...This is not true heroism. This isn't true hope." He says, teeth gritted. Even if this is just a simulation, just hearing this sickens him to the core. He gets into a fighting position, ready to take Masaru down.

Masaru looked downright pissed off by what Makoto said, as he suddenly began glaring at the Ultimate Hope. It was obvious that Makoto had managed to touch a sensitive topic with what he said.

"You know what isn't true hope?! Waiting for some group of heroes to come and save us! Waiting day after day after day for the pain to stop!" Masaru shouted down at the Skylanders. 

"A TRUE HERO ISN'T AFRAID OF THE PAIN, ISN'T AFRAID TO STOP IT" 

Masaru's stance and voice changed with this, his voice began to shake as he began speaking to himself.

latest?cb=20170629133157

"...i'm i'm not afraid, i'm a hero" 

"heroes are never afraid" 

"n-not afraid of the pain, not afraid of the darkness, not afraid of the smell" 

"not afraid....not afraid...." 

Masaru suddenly grabbed his head, tugging on his hair and pulling it down. 

"STUPID IDIOT, STOP BEING AFRAID, STOP STOP STOP STOP IT" 

latest?cb=20170629133158

"I'M MEANT TO BE THE HERO I'M MEANT TO BE STRONG FOR EVERYONE ELSE, STOP BEING AFRAID, STOP" Masaru screamed, as he suddenly started smashing his fist into his arm and various other parts of his body. On the sidelines, it was obvious Monaca was looking at the boy with a smile, happy with the events going down.

• Thumbs Up 5

Makoto's eyes widen. Masaru didn't know it, but this struck a cord with him.

I... I got my Persona because I was afraid. I'm always afraid...

...A-Am I not suitable to be...

Makoto shakes his head, desperately not letting these thoughts get to him.

Meanwhile, Monaca casually sips soda with Monokuma. The two even toast, enjoying this moment despite the self-harm being inflicted on their ally.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Wh-what's going on?!" Pixels cried out as he watched Masaru, he attempted to call out to him, not knowing what to say or do. Pixels was not used to seeing this level of brutality, and was beginning to panic "K-Kid! P-please!"

Aspen could only watch the scene in silence, while Ashlyn turned her head away, looking down. They had a feeling they knew what was going on... They didn't know whappened to him but it was clear that Masaru was suffering, and going from his talk of being a hero, it was clear he was given a job that was far too much for the poor kid.

What really had gotten Ashlyn though, was Monaca and Monokuma watching in amusement and joy as a child beat himself, hard enough to leave marks and bruises. This was a rare moment where the Mandrake sister couldn't even bring herself to force a smile... How dare they sit around and laugh at someone's suffering like that? How DARE they not do anything to help him?!

Aspen put a hand on his sister's shoulder. Ashlyn looked up, her expression hollow, and saw her brother nod at her. Ashlyn didn't need to say or do anything to let her brother know that they would give it their all to help out. The Masaru before them may have been a fake, but if the real one is as similar to the fake, then they would see to it that he would never get into a  situation like this again.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Masaru jumped in front of the Skylanders, striking a pose to many camera flashes around the arena. Several banners of Masaru dropped down around the sides of the arena, indicating their support.

"Monaca and Big Sis Junko want all demons destroyed, and I'm going to show how amazing a hero I am by doing the job!" Masasu shouted with a smirk as he snapped his fingers. As he did so, there was suddenly several large and loud rumbles from the sky. 

"It's time to show you all what happens when you mess with the superhero, the awesome Little Ultimate P.E - MASARU DAIMON!" 

"BECAUSE UNLIKE THOSE COWARDLY ADULTS, I'M NOT AFRAID TO LEAD EVERYONE! I'M NOT AFRAID TO FIGHT FOR THEM!" 

"That's what a true superhero does!" 

This caused more screams and applause from the various brainwashed children around the room.

"Heehee, that sounded totally cool, it had to been cool". Masaru said, more quietly and happy with what he said.

Sally snaps back, "Superheroes don't torture others! They don't let people kill as they please! And they certainly don't just live for the fame!" She looks aside to see Sonic, and corrects, "...Mostly."

Motioning for Tails to step forward, she speaks up, "And turns out someone here ISN'T a demon, too! Won't you release him, or will you be just as evil as us demons?"

3 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Accepting the hug, Sonic tucked in and flipped them over so that he absorbed the shock upon impact when they reached the bottom. 

"Don't worry Blaze. I got ya!", he trained groaned, but persevered through the pain with a wink to Blaze!

Trembling as she held on to Sonic, her eyes closed as she feared the worst, she opened them to the sight of Sonic. And she had noticed she had herself wrapped around him.

Then her face went red.

Very red.

Quite quickly, she got to her feet and brushed off her robes, snapping herself out of the trance. "Thank you, Sonic the Hedgehog," she managed to get out, ignoring what happened with great embarrassment.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

FANDOM_ReBirth_Fujimori_Ayumu_Sprite_5.p

Spoiler

Credit to Miwashiba

"He just wanted to be the hero..?" Ayumu asked, showing sympathy to Masaru. He felt bad for Masaru but he felt powerless to help him. The Ultimate Unlucky Student could only stand there and listen to Masaru sob.

Kirumi seemed to have a different view on Masaru's story. "So he deluded himself into thinking he's the hero? That's an interesting way of coping but a very self destructive one." Kirumi seemed calm when she uttered her opinion on the poor child. "Heroes aren't invincible. It would be a boring story if they just save the day without showing signs of stress you know. Something that makes them human." Kirumi tried to at least reach out to Masaru within realistic expectations but she however said something harsh towards him.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

Kirumi seemed to have a different view on Masaru's story. "So he deluded himself into thinking he's the hero? That's an interesting way of coping but a very self destructive one." Kirumi seemed calm when she uttered her opinion on the poor child. "Heroes aren't invincible. It would be a boring story if they just save the day without showing signs of stress you know. Something that makes them human." Kirumi tried to at least reach out to Masaru within realistic expectations but she however said something harsh towards him.

Monokuma scoffs at Kirumi's statement. Bowing mockingly the way Kirumi would, the bear stares her down.

tumblr_inline_mr6pm3sYoB1qz4rgp.png

"Look at the maid, thinking she's some kinda storyteller! Oi, Sweeps McGee! Leave that to the professionals, yeah?" He says to the Ultimate Maid.

Monokuma then sits back on his seat, reaching for some popcorn.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, DanJ86 said:

Toko was taken back by Trons kindness, she blushes while looking away.

"T-T-Thank you...." As she takes her taser back, she can see Omega not functioning normally In the corner of her eye. "W-W-Wait!" She calls out to Tron before she leaves. She points to Omega to draw her attention to him. "I-I-I think t-that robot might n-need your help..."

The she looks at her now fully charged taser which she is holding. "I-I-I have to support my best friend...she is...v-v-very important to me..."

She then goes into a mad dash to try and find were Komaru had landed.

tumblr_os6174f5V71rksymco1_500.png

Spoiler

".....You're welcome ", Tron Bonne said a bit surprised. Thanks from robots and AI were plentiful in her line of work, but thanks from human beings outside her family and regiment were a different story. 

2 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

Meanwhile, Omega tried to activate his weapons. However, due to his current state, he could only use his regular chainguns for the time being, much to his dismay.

Tron Bonne nodded back to Toko.

" Leave Omega to me! These brats seem to be getting a kick out of suffering too much. So,  it's time to start putting a damper on their parade! Okay Omega! I'm gonna need you to hold still!", she said to hulking robot as she got out her tools. 

"Servbots 3-12! Come over here! Pit stop treatment for E-123! Hang in there big guy! If I could patch you up as quick as I could during the incident with Wily and Eggman, then get a load of this!", Tron whispered to Omega as they prepped him for the upcoming fight,  restoring him to a greater level of glory again. 

38 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Sally snaps back, "Superheroes don't torture others! They don't let people kill as they please! And they certainly don't just live for the fame!" She looks aside to see Sonic, and corrects, "...Mostly."

"Oh come on Sal! Fame just happened to come with ridding my home South Island, and then some of Robuttnik's terrorny!", Sonic objected. 

40 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Trembling as she held on to Sonic, her eyes closed as she feared the worst, she opened them to the sight of Sonic. And she had noticed she had herself wrapped around him.

Then her face went red.

Very red.

Quite quickly, she got to her feet and brushed off her robes, snapping herself out of the trance. "Thank you, Sonic the Hedgehog," she managed to get out, ignoring what happened with great embarrassment.

"Anytime Blaze. I just prefer the times we don't have to be each other's airbags", Sonic snarked with a smirk. 

• Thumbs Up 2

At this point, Aku-Aku was at a complete loss for words. Never before had he seen this amount of despair from someone, let alone from a child. And seeing Monaca and Monokuma gleefully enjoying the boy's pain? That was the final straw! Even Crash, as clueless as he could be sometimes, wanted this to end as soon as possible.

6 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Leave Omega to me! These brats seem to be getting a kick out of suffering too much. So,  it's time to start putting a damper on their parade! Okay Omega! I'm gonna need you to hold still!", she said to hulking robot as she got out her tools. 

"Servbots 3-12! Come over here! Pit stop treatment for E-123! Hang in there big guy! If I could patch you up as quick as I could during the incident with Wily and Eggman, then get a load of this!", Tron whispered to Omega as they prepped him for the upcoming fight, restoring him to a greater level of glory again. 

Thanks to Tron's handiwork, along with her Servbots, it wasn't long before Omega was back to his usual self. However, Omega didn't thank Tron immediately. Instead, he pointed furiously at Monokuma. @Failinhearts "YOU! YOUR ANNIHILATION WILL BE QUICK! PAINLESS! FITTING FOR THE WORTHLESS TOY THAT YOU ARE!" he exclaimed. It seemed as though the bear's actions struck a nerve with the E-Series bot. Even he was disgusted by Monokuma's and Monaca's joy at the situation.

• Thumbs Up 6

14 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Masaru suddenly grabbed his head, tugging on his hair and pulling it down. 

"STUPID IDIOT, STOP BEING AFRAID, STOP STOP STOP STOP IT" 

"I'M MEANT TO BE THE HERO I'M MEANT TO BE STRONG FOR EVERYONE ELSE, STOP BEING AFRAID, STOP" Masaru screamed, as he suddenly started smashing his fist into his arm and various other parts of his body. On the sidelines, it was obvious Monaca was looking at the boy with a smile, happy with the events going down.

"My goodness...what level of baggage is he hiding?" Daniel was unnerved by Masaru's actions, his anger had quickly turned to pity. "Hold steady." Dave says. "This thing is nothing but a copy of the real person. Save your pity for him, this thing ain't worth it!" Dave tries to maintain his stance and motivation to fight.

Alisa was pretty distressed by the sight though. "To wait for rescue only for it to never come...I can't imagine the number of people that must've suffered a similar fate to this poor child..." Toko was looking unsteady too.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170701164532

"T-They're even getting him d-doing everything the real b-brat did and more...t-t-this is so unreal..."

As Toko looks at Monokuma and Monaca's reaction to this, it only unnerves her even more. This might've been a simulation, but having actually gone through this all before, it somehow made things feel more real to her. Like reliving a nightmare.

• Thumbs Up 4

11 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

Thanks to Tron's handiwork, along with her Servbots, it wasn't long before Omega was back to his usual self. However, Omega didn't thank Tron immediately. Instead, he pointed furiously at Monokuma. @Failinhearts "YOU! YOUR ANNIHILATION WILL BE QUICK! PAINLESS! FITTING FOR THE WORTHLESS TOY THAT YOU ARE!" he exclaimed. It seemed as though the bear's actions struck a nerve with the E-Series bot. Even he was disgusted by Monokuma's and Monaca's joy at the situation.

"Yeah, yeah, pal." Monokuma says, casually lounging on his chair.

It's clear he is not at all threatened by Omega at the slightest. If anything, he turns to Monaca to find her simply smiling, unfazed by Omega's threats at all. To her, nobody can defeat "Big Sis Junko".

"Listen, pal. I died twice. I bet those measly peashooters of yours won't make a difference!" He laughs.

• Thumbs Up 1

Masaru dropped onto his knees, breathing heavily as he finally stopped beating himself. He had various bruises where he had began hitting himself, and he looked like he was on the verge of tears. The audience had still cheered with glee as he beat himself. It was exceedingly clear that if this was how the real deal acted, then there was no telling the pain he went through. 

He looked over to Monaca, waiting for his next order.

• Thumbs Up 3

Monaca simply gives Masaru a devilish smirk.

318?cb=20170629140856

"...A true hero doesn't just stand there and take the hits, do they Masaru? Monaca says heroes fight like, now!" She asks, before reaching behind her wheelchair. Before Masaru could notice, Monaca throws a metal box with levers his way, leather straps flowing in the wind. The mere sight of the box gets the audience roaring in a deafening volume, knowing what happens next.

• Thumbs Up 1

Voidica frowned as she looked up at Masaru, seeing him beating himself up like this. She desperately wished to give him a hug... even if this was merely an android replica, she felt sorry that someone would willingly program him to feel things no child ever should.

Amber, meanwhile, calmed down Tesla and prepared herself for the worst. "What's that box for...?" she rhetorically asked, eyeing it with suspicion.

"If it's like anything else in this blasted world, it's nothing good," Tesla mused, electricity crackling across her thundercloud.

• Thumbs Up 1

Masaru grabbed the box as his legs began shaking slightly. He looks back at Monaca and nods, standing up and looking down at the "demons". His eyes fill with determination as he begins moving the various levers and buttons on the box.

"I-I'M THE HERO, I'M GOING TO STOP THESE DEMONS ONCE AND FOR ALL LIKE MONACA SAYS!" Masaru shouted, as he started activating the machine.

(0:04 to 0:20)

Suddenly a massive drill smashed out of the ground, barely avoiding the Skylanders as Masaru jumped onto it mid-air, jumping into it's hatch. The robot did a flip into the air before posing as Masaru stuck a confident pose inside the robot and shouted...

"HERO ROBOT MARK GUYVER ACTIVATE!" 

The robot's head snapped into place, as Masaru grabbed the pilots seat, taking full control. 

"IT'S DEMON-KILLING TIME!" Masaru shouted in a crazed fashion as the robot crashed into the ground, shooting several drills directly toward the Skylanders to the applause of the audience.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Allllriiight! Giant drill robots! Finally, something that doesn't look like a bear to fight for once!" Kyubey says, getting into position. His ear flap rings turn into Gatling guns, ready to go.

Makoto points his fingers towards his head, preparing to call forth Izanami.

Komaru takes her Hacking Gun out of its place on her skirt and aims at the robot, a determined look on her face. It doesn't look Arkeyan, so maybe, just maybe this'll be the exact same fight...

...It's highly doubtful, though.

• Thumbs Up 2

"You gotta be kidding me!" Pixels exclaimed, "The kid doesn't even look old enough to drive a car!"

"Well... they are trying to make a world without adults." Aspen observed, "Pretty sure they wouldn't give two cares about licenses and stuff!"

Pixels, and the Mandrakes dodged drills as Pixels began to shoot lasers from his fingers at the mechanical beast. This proved to be futile, as the lasers simply bounced off, not even leaving singe marks on the robot... Pixels ran around the colisseum an continued his attack, desperate to find a weak point, despite the low odds of that happening, especially this early in the fight.

"Guuuuuys, c'mon!" Pixels was getting impatient, "We need to find a weak point... stat!"

"Sheesh, this guy..." Aspen scoffed, jumping away from a drill, "You can't just begin a fight, hoping to end it now!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Voidica gazed up at the giant robot. She'd seen a lot of those over the years, but never one controlled by a young child! Still, she had to do her best... for the real Masaru and everyone else. She created a Void Disc in one hand and tossed it at one of the robot's arms.

Tesla and Amber turned to each other, nodded, then used beams of their respective magic to fight back against the robot. From the looks of it, though, it was more resistant to flames and electric shocks than the average mech... still, they weren't going to let this chid beat them around!

• Thumbs Up 1