Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

"That is just... horrible!" Aku-Aku replied, with a genuine look of disgust and dread. It made him realise that, for all the evil deeds that he's witnessed his brother do over the years, even Uka-Uka never stooped this low! Then Crash also witnessed the Beast Monokuma devouring the lifeless bodies handed to it by the children. This was enough to finally make the Bandicoot feel queasy, and he quickly rushed over to the nearest bin he could find to... well, I think you all get the idea of what he did.

"NEGATIVE!" said Omega. "HAVING UNLIMITED LIVES AND AMMUNITION IS CHEATING! WE ARE JUST TAKING THE SCENIC ROUTE, ARTIFICIAL MEATBAG!"

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

The Skylanders look up at Masaru. Kyubey, the one responsible for skipping the confusing navigation part sticks out his tongue.

Masaru simply stuck his tongue back out towards Kyubey and Omega, looking around at the path before stomping up and down angrily. As he did so, a small smash could be heard off in the distance, but what? Who knows. 

"I should've known you stupid demons couldn't play fair! Especially with Yutax and Slowpokemaru with you! Well guess what! I don't care, because I'm the hero of this city, and I'm going to stop you nasty demons before you hurt anyone else! No one will feel hurt by you ever ever again and it'll be all thanks to me! You hear me?!" Masaru shouted towards all of them.

• Thumbs Up 3

"So, we're skipping all the puzzles and stuff huh?" Pixels thought out loud, "Hey, fine by me. Puzzles are for math geeks and stuff. I'd rather just get to the fighting ASAP."

Aspen and Ashlyn looked at the carnage around them, pink blood splattered around the hallways as if it were paint sloshed from a paint can. Ashlyn and Aspen knew that there were many different colors of blood from many different creatures, but humans bleeding pink blood was something new to them.

"Aright, I hate to ask a stupid question and all..." Aspen spoke up, "But are you guys human or some different species of human? Cause I gotta say, I ain't ever seen humans bleed pink before."

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I should've known you stupid demons couldn't play fair! Especially with Yutax and Slowpokemaru with you! Well guess what! I don't care, because I'm the hero of this city, and I'm going to stop you nasty demons before you hurt anyone else! No one will feel hurt by you ever ever again and it'll be all thanks to me! You hear me?!" Masaru shouted towards all of them.

"We're hurting people, huh?" Pixels scoffed as he directed his attention to a pile of corpses "I dunno about that... I think those poor guys over there would have thought otherwise."

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"We're hurting people, huh?" Pixels scoffed as he directed his attention to a pile of corpses "I dunno about that... I think those poor guys over there would have thought otherwise."

Masaru jumped onto the table he was sitting on, pointing directly towards Pixels as he made his statement. Masaru looked like his blood was boiling when he did this, before taking a breath to chill out a little. 

latest?cb=20170629133153

"Poor guys? Dude are you kidding me?! Those were demons who had no souls, no kindness, no hearts, no nothing! They hurt us kids all of the time, so I'm going to be the hero kids need and stop you nasty demons from hurting us anymore!" Masaru shouted in a grand fashion as the children began clapping for him. Claps was heard from every corner of Towa City as banners dropped down from the destroyed buildings surrounding the Skylanders. 

"HERO OF PARADISE: MASARU DAIMON" 

"Are you kidding me?! How can anyone see you as a hero?!" Knuckles shouted.

"A hero is selfless and kind, not a monster like you are!" Kat retorted. 

"Guys, there's no point arguing, they've got a really twisted view of the situation thanks to Monaca and Junko's manipulation" Yuta said.

• Thumbs Up 4

The Doofs still had no idea what this crazy kid was going on about, but frankly, Burnie found it BS.

“What? You think we did this?!” Burnie argued back at Masaru. 

“Yeah, look kid. If you’re really the hero of this coprse fest here, then why you assume it’s us when we only arrived here?” Skeet asked. “And even if they harmed the kids, you don’t see them scarfing their bodies like a pack of wolves do you?”

“Ah who cares? I’m itching for a battle here!” Mo said excitedly.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170629133153

"Poor guys? Dude are you kidding me?! Those were demons who had no souls, no kindness, no hearts, no nothing! They hurt us kids all of the time, so I'm going to be the hero kids need and stop you nasty demons from hurting us anymore!" Masaru shouted in a grand fashion as the children began clapping for him. Claps was heard from every corner of Towa City as banners dropped down from the destroyed buildings surrounding the Skylanders. 

"You are no hero, child..." said Aku-Aku, despite being told by Yuta that the Skylanders' words meant nothing. Crash just gave the kid a look of anger, understandably disgusted by what Masaru thought was 'heroism'. Omega, on the other hand, was more threatening towards the simulated child. "WE WILL SEE WHO IS THE REAL HERO, WHEN YOU AND YOUR ASSOCIATES ARE DESTROYED!" he announced. Crash and Aku-Aku were somewhat disturbed by the robot's threat, thinking it was unnecessary.

• Thumbs Up 4

16 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Guys, there's no point arguing, they've got a really twisted view of the situation thanks to Monaca and Junko's manipulation" Yuta said.

"Hero, huh? Oooooh, of course!" Pixels rolled his eyes, "Right, right. I forgot that heroes have dreams of mass genocide and take the negative from groups and label them as demons.  My bad, I always forget that."

Aspen walked up frowning at the little boy, while Ashlyn followed behind, frowning as well. They didn't have to say anything, everyone else said what they already wanted to say. There were indeed bad adults out there, the teens have had experience with them. They had no idea what happened to Masaru to make him think like that, but they both knew that he had no right in killing innocents, assuming that they were the same as the bad ones.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"You are no hero, child..." said Aku-Aku, despite being told by Yuta that the Skylanders' words meant nothing. Crash just gave the kid a look of anger, understandably disgusted by what Masaru thought was 'heroism'. Omega, on the other hand, was more threatening towards the simulated child. "WE WILL SEE WHO IS THE REAL HERO, WHEN YOU AND YOUR ASSOCIATES ARE DESTROYED!" he announced. Crash and Aku-Aku were somewhat disturbed by the robot's threat, thinking it was unnecessary.

"I wouldn't expect a walking talking Halloween prop to know! You're just a tool of the demons to hurt us kids! But guess what! Just like every other demon that tried to stand in the great hero's way, I still strike you all down with my sword of justice!" Masaru shouted, as he made a childish sword gesture towards the Skylanders. 

Masaru's childish voice and pose quickly died however, as he faced the camera completely serious for once, his eyes changing into pure malice and hatred as he looked back at the Skylanders. It was chilling how quick the change was, he almost looked like Nagisa when he turned back to the camera. 

latest?cb=20170629133157

"Demons didn't give us any mercy when we begged for it to stop, for the pain to stop, for the hurting to stop. Now, when demons demand us to stop and give them mercy? Not happening. You're all the same, as evil and hurtful as the rest of them".

"You demons claim to be helping everyone, where were you when we were being hurt?!" Masaru shouted, before shaking his head. 

"...Don't know where that came from". Masaru said, before jumping back onto the table.

• Thumbs Up 4

"I wouldn't expect a walking talking Halloween prop to know! You're just a tool of the demons to hurt us kids! But guess what! Just like every other demon that tried to stand in the great hero's way, I still strike you all down with my sword of justice!" Masaru shouted, as he made a childish sword gesture towards the Skylanders.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!" Omega shouted at the TV. "DO I LOOK LIKE A LARGE METALLIC PUMPKIN TO YOU?!" While clearly angered by Masaru's description of him, Omega couldn't help but find the kid's 'Sword of Justice' talk to be amusing. "HOW HILARIOUS! YOU BELIEVE THAT BRINGING A SWORD TO A GUNFIGHT WILL--"

Masaru's childish voice and pose quickly died however, as he faced the camera completely serious for once, his eyes changing into pure malice and hatred as he looked back at the Skylanders. It was chilling how quick the change was, he almost looked like Nagisa when he turned back to the camera. 

latest?cb=20170629133157

"Demons didn't give us any mercy when we begged for it to stop, for the pain to stop, for the hurting to stop. Now, when demons demand us to stop and give them mercy? Not happening. You're all the same, as evil and hurtful as the rest of them".

"You demons claim to be helping everyone, where were you when we were being hurt?!" Masaru shouted, before shaking his head. 

"...Don't know where that came from". Masaru said, before jumping back onto the table.

Omega went silent upon Masaru's sudden change of attitude. Confused by this, the robot didn't know how to respond. Neither did Crash, nor Aku-Aku for that matter. However, Aku-Aku did soon speak up, even if it meant nothing in the end. "Child... Not everybody can be saved, nor are all adults evil. I only hope that your true self has learned this lesson already..." he said, disappointed. Crash looked at his guardian in agreement, while Omega signalled that he wanted to get a move on.

• Thumbs Up 2

52 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komar scratches her head. "You see... many of us are teens. To them, we're soon-to-be demons which is just as bad."

Hearing that got Sally to think... One day, these kids will become teenagers... And everyone in this city is a kid... They'll grow into teens, and then they'll...

...Kill each other. Genocide via brainwashing.

Sally shuddered, trying to get that thought off her mind. There were far too many distractions out here, too many thoughts of despair to be had... She would not succumb to it, oh no, not to Monokuma!

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170629133157

Sally plugged her ears with her fingers, she didn't want to have any more thoughts of despair...

Blaze, however, wouldn't take this. She stepped up and shouted sternly to the screen,

"We only heard about you recently, with a black and white bear telling us to stop you all! If you have a problem with us, I suggest you don't kill the messenger, we're only doing as we're told!"

• Thumbs Up 2

15 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"We only heard about you recently, with a black and white bear telling us to stop you all! If you have a problem with us, I suggest you don't kill the messenger, we're only doing as we're told!"

"That's just like you demons! You all hurt others and use excuses to try cover up your own actions. What kind of heroes let people be hurt for so long?! If you aren't going to step up and act like heroes, than I'll be the only true hero this universe needs! I'll protect everyone from you demons! Because every single last one of you exist to just hurt us again and again and use excuses and broken promises to cover it all up!" Masaru shouted again, beginning to punch into his desk, causing his knuckle to get bloodied a bit, as the children began punching themselves.

Masaru began having enough of this as robotic shuffling could be heard nearby. Masaru suddenly got a smirk as he looked back towards the Skylanders and stopped punching the desk. "I'm going to punish all demons for their crimes, ALL OF THEM".

• Thumbs Up 6

Voidica trembled a bit as she spoke up. "L-Look, what happened to you m-must have been awful... b-but taking it out on everyone else is just wrong! N-Not everyone is as bad as those who hurt you!"

Tesla wasn't amused by any of this, least of all being called a demon by this brat. She also wondered why Voidica was showing as much care as she was towards something that wasn't even real.

"So, uh..." Amber said, looking around her out of curiosity, "...I don't like that sound I'm hearing..."

• Thumbs Up 3

"T-T-This is it Komaru. The damn brats tantrum had to get the attention of 'those' things..." Toko stands close to Komaru with her taser ready but looking very worried.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170701164532

Toko is convinced she knows what is making those metallic sounds but the others aren't sure what to expect.

Dave grabs Daniels arm. "Trouble coming? Snap outta it, ya fool!" *SLAP! SLAP!* He slaps him several times. "OW! You son of a bi-huh? Where are we? What's that sound?" He finally speaks again, although he seemed very confused.

• Thumbs Up 4

"That's just like you demons! You all hurt others and use excuses to try cover up your own actions. What kind of heroes let people be hurt for so long?! If you aren't going to step up and act like heroes, than I'll be the only true hero this universe needs! I'll protect everyone from you demons! Because every single last one of you exist to just hurt us again and again and use excuses and broken promises to cover it all up!" Masaru shouted again, beginning to punch into his desk, causing his knuckle to get bloodied a bit, as the children began punching themselves.

Masaru began having enough of this as robotic shuffling could be heard nearby. Masaru suddenly got a smirk as he looked back towards the Skylanders and stopped punching the desk. "I'm going to punish all demons for their crimes, ALL OF THEM".

"G-geez! Calm down kid!" Pixels said, surprised by Masaru's sudden change of mood.

"Forget about it, Pixels..." Aspen sighed, feeling very sorry for the child, "Try all you want, but he's hurting... I don't think anything we say is gonna convince him otherwise."

The trio then turned their attention to the metallic noises, and they got into a positions... Something big was coming, and they knew they had to be prepared!

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Fist Bump 1

“....Yeah ok, I’m convinced this kid’s got issues.” Burnie said concerning Masaru’s anger.

The Doofs then heard the robotic noise.

”Does anyone else hear that? It sounds like a sign that shit’s going down...” Skeet said worried.

Mo on the other hand got excited again.

”All right! Something interesting at last! Bring it on!”

• Thumbs Up 4

30 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Blaze watches the screen, and turns to the rest of the Skylanders, nervously tugging on her collar. The cat knew she may have made things a little... Worse. "...S-sorry..." she says to the others, embarrassed.

Sally unplugs her fingers from her ears, looking around at more of the carnage. "...We shouldn't have to fight them, should we? I know it's a simulation, but..." The chipmunk couldn't help but feel bad, even though none of this was real. Surely, even for Monokuma's creations, there had to be a peaceful alternative, right?

• Thumbs Up 4

20 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Sally unplugs her fingers from her ears, looking around at more of the carnage. "...We shouldn't have to fight them, should we? I know it's a simulation, but..." The chipmunk couldn't help but feel bad, even though none of this was real. Surely, even for Monokuma's creations, there had to be a peaceful alternative, right?

"I don't think we have any alternatives, Princess..." said Aku-Aku. He prepared to defend the Skylanders with his magic, but this was the first time he'd do so for a large group. "We must be ready to fight." Crash stood alongside his guardian, while Omega readied his weapons. "I AM ALWAYS READY TO FIGHT, WOODEN PLANK!" he said.

The three of them waited, listening closely to the mechanical rustling near their location. It seemed like things were about to get far more interesting, to say the least...

• Thumbs Up 4

Squeak!

Squeak!

SQUEAK!

SQUEEEAAAAKKKK!

The robotic sounds get closer and closer towards the Skylanders as red eyes can been seen, glowing in the darkness.

"...Guys? We got company." Kyubey warns.

maxresdefault.jpg

"WE WILL PUNISH YOU!" A horde of Monokumas yell in unison as they leap out from the shadows. Their claws glisten with fresh blood as they lock eyes with their new targets...

• Thumbs Up 4

"AAAAAH!" Voidica screamed as she shut her eyes and blindly fired Void Bullets into the herd of Monokumas. She'd faced them before, but she was still terrified of them.

Tesla and Amber, meanwhile, were a lot more focused and co-ordinated. As Tesla threw electric shocks into some Monokumas, all hints of laziness in Amber vanished instantly. In fact, it was almost alarming how she blazed forward in a small fireball and slashed apart the wicked robot bears.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Party time!"

The hatch in Kyubey's back opens, revealing a robotic arm with a circular saw at the end. The saw begins to spin as Kyubey twirls his whole body around, the saw moving in a 360 degree motion, decapitating any Monokuma in the radius.

However, Kyubey was still open from the top. Taking the opportunity to strike, a large Monokuma jumps into the air and pounces on Kyubey, prepared to tear the program to shreds.

Spoiler

danganronpa-udg-11.jpg?fit=795,451

"RWAAAAR!" The Beast Monokuma roars as it raises its paw...

• Thumbs Up 2

As the Monokuma horde approached, Aku-Aku attempted to use his magic to buff the Skylanders' defences. However, sharing it among the entire team proved difficult for the mask, so he was unable to fight the horde himself. Thankfully, Crash and Omega were ready to strike back. "EAT LEAD, WORTHLESS DRONES!" said Omega, gleefully blasting the Monokumas with his arsenal of weaponry. Meanwhile, Crash began to jump on and spin into a succession of Monokumas.

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Party time!"

The hatch in Kyubey's back opens, revealing a robotic arm with a circular saw at the end. The saw begins to spin as Kyubey twirls his whole body around, the saw moving in a 360 degree motion, decapitating any Monokuma in the radius.

However, Kyubey was still open from the top. Taking the opportunity to strike, a large Monokuma jumps into the air and pounces on Kyubey, prepared to tear the program to shreds.

"RWAAAAR!" The Beast Monokuma roars as it raises its paw...

"THAT... IS MINE!" Omega shouted, spotting the Beast Monokuma. No way was he going to pass up an opportunity to take on a bigger foe. He rushed over to it, and punched it in the 'cuddly' side of its face. "DO YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE, PROGRAM?" he asked Kyubey. Though it was hard to tell if he was being snarky or sincere.

• Thumbs Up 3

"I got it...!" Kyubey says, panting.

Komaru, tumbling on the floor and shooting multiple Break Bullets at the Monokumas remembers to give important advice to the Skylanders. "Everyone!" She exclaims. "Aim for the red eyes! That's the weak spot!"

Two Monokumas walk to Makoto. The Ultimate Hope raises both of his hands and shoots two truth bullets in the opposite directions at their red eyes, blowing them up.

• Thumbs Up 2

18 hours ago, Polkadi said:

"Stuck in a maze with child psychopaths, and Monokumas out to get us," Sally says, crossing her arms with irritation. The challenge was of no fun to her, but she had to do it, or else. "Where did I go wrong in life...?"

Blaze only snarls. "I'm not going to be threatened by children!" she states, as she summons flames in her hands.

Sally waves it off, replying, "I'd rather we try and be careful, guys." Looking around the gruesome city, the chipmunk shook her head at the sight, as she continues, "Knowing Monokuma, he's gonna have some tricks up his sleeves to get us. And I really don't want anything to happen to you guys here. So let's just stay on our toes, and try--"

Whooshing of flames can be heard as Blaze begins running off in no direction in particular to find these Killoseums. They had to be somewhere, and she wanted to defeat these freaks to get to Monokuma faster!

"...Err, Sonic?" Sally points off behind the blue hedgehog, with much surprise visible on her face. "Your girlfriend?"

"WHo? Blaze?", Sonic asked. "Heh, don't mind her. I can keep up to keep an eye if that's what you're wondering".

18 hours ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

"Those children need to be disciplined" Kirumi said as she watched the introductions with everyone. Ayumu seemed shocked by the news.

Tron Bonne of course, thrived at the sound of that.

de0f8541b13e9d2f8d2b95788b5bdf0b.jpg

"Heh, well we've got at least 5 robotic copies on our hands here! And I'm adept at punishing both kids and robots when they step out of line, isn't that right kids?"

"Yes madme Miss Tron!", the 41 servbots complied.

"Well they're robotic heartless fakes anyway, so we probably don't even need to hold back", Tron Bonne noted.

3 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the Skylanders kept moving onwards, suddenly, several brainwashed kids began dropping down onto the pathway, dropping a massive TV down as they did so. They began dancing around the T.V, holding hands and moving around it in a circle as the TV began to fizzle and turn on. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629133155

"Hey! What do you nasty demons think you're doing?! This isn't the way you guys were meant to go! You're completely skipping all of the stuff we set up! That's cheating!" Masaru suddenly appeared on screen, shouting at the Skylanders for what they did. 

Tails was perplexed by the accusations thrown at them. "Umm, Sonic, is it bad that we somehow didn't follow the path?", he asked shrugging.

Sonic shrugged back. "Don't know, and so long as it doesn't end badly, don't care for those ramblings. Lets just give ol' Heroic Ace  here his timeout and be on with it!", the hedgehog rationalized, crossing his arms.

3 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Komar scratches her head. "You see... many of us are teens. To them, we're soon-to-be demons which is just as bad."

The Skylanders look up at Masaru. Kyubey, the one responsible for skipping the confusing navigation part sticks out his tongue.

"Goodness, so they've got logical fallacies of thinking the likes that even Neverland would gawk at!". Tron Bonne huffed. "i honestly can't tell if that's just their hard-wiring robotics mentality or basis of the real deal. Either way, it's easy to see why the latter reformed eventually", she snarked.

3 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Spoiler

tron-bonne-nx10.gif&key=587aeda1dc133675

"My thoughts exactly!", Tron agreed with Yuta. "We're wasting our breath trying to reason with this childish bucket of bolts and only giving them a chance to-"

29 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Squeak!

Squeak!

SQUEAK!

SQUEEEAAAAKKKK!

The robotic sounds get closer and closer towards the Skylanders as red eyes can been seen, glowing in the darkness.

"...Guys? We got company." Kyubey warns.

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

"WE WILL PUNISH YOU!" A horde of Monokumas yell in unison as they leap out from the shadows. Their claws glisten with fresh blood as they lock eyes with their new targets...

Misadventures-of-Tron-Bonne.jpg

"AMBUSH! Crud! Servbots! Battle positions! I haven't had one of you snuffed out permanently yet and we aren't to let that record be broke!", she ordered herding them into position, well within defense of the Skylanders while shooting at the Monokuma Bots.

"We've got your backs don't worry!", Tails said. In turn, he summoned a red cannon that surrounded his right hand and aimed it at the Monokuma bots, taking to the skies for elevated advantage at target aiming.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru, tumbling on the floor and shooting multiple Break Bullets at the Monokumas remembers to give important advice to the Skylanders. "Everyone!" She exclaims. "Aim for the red eyes! That's the weak spot!"

Hearing Komaru's information, Voidica opened her eyes and ceased her hail of Void Bullets. True, they were doing damage, but the Monokumas hit by them were still waddling around.

"A-Aim for the eyes..." she said to herself, taking a deep breath. Just as Lily often told her, it helped her calm down and process the ensuing anarchy more clearly. Holding her finger out towards a Monokuma's red eye, she charged up a mini-Null Blast and fired.

*KA-POW!*

Sure enough, the Monokuma blew apart in a flash, its parts vanishing from existence as the Void magic consumed them.

• Thumbs Up 2

As the Monokumas charged, it was time for the trio's battle maneuvers....

"AHHHH!!!" Burnie and Skeet screamed as hordes of Monokumas chased after the two and piled on them.

"GET THESE FREAKS OFF ME!" Burnie yelled as a Monokuma bit his tail while another punched Skeet repeatedly.

Mo on the other hand...

"Hey teddies!" Mo called out bringing out what appeared to be....a toaster??  "I hope you're hungry...."

7m8lBK4.png

As soon he pulled the triggers, it was not toast...

jZpV19H.png

But razor blades that shot right towards the Monokumas!

• Thumbs Up 3

Mo's Toaster Blades fly through a row of Monokumas before being halted in its tracks by being burnt to ashes. In front of Mo's eyes, he sees a new type of Monokuma. The Monokuma is seen with a gritty helmet, a jetpack attached to it with a flamethrower in hand...

Spoiler

danganronpa-udg-12.jpg?fit=795,451

The Destroyer Monokuma points its flamethower at Mo before being shot down by Komaru, however more are seen flying to battle...

• Thumbs Up 3