Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

35 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"You gotta be kidding me!" Pixels exclaimed, "The kid doesn't even look old enough to drive a car!"

"Well... they are trying to make a world without adults." Aspen observed, "Pretty sure they wouldn't give two cares about licenses and stuff!"

"Besides,  age is no boundary for madness in this multiverse anyway!", Tron Bonne yelped. 

She rolled out of the way while her servbots followed along,  one piloting the mech.

"Hmph guess playtime's on with the kids and their toys!", Sonic declared as he as Tails hopped into action. 

"So,  the usual then,  Sonic?", Tails asked,  "Improvise until we find its weakpoint!"

"As sure as a swatbot rusts in the rain!", Sonic capped off with the reply. The duo then dashed around the mech looking for an opening of sorts. 

• Thumbs Up 5

"Hyaaah!" Alisa swings her God Arc at a speeding drill and she manages to deflect it's trajectory slightly, passing by her and drilling into the ground. Meanwhile, Daniel and Dave were running towards Toko.

"Forgive us as we are about to do something terribly rude!" Daniel says as he runs towards her, Toko hadn't moved yet but turned in shock. "Huh?"

*THUD* "IEE!" The pair tackle her to the ground as a second later, a drill flies past them. "Grr, will you damn pervs got of off me!!" She slaps them both off and they stumble back to the ground. "Owwie...heheh, I'm s-sorry. N-No body is allowed to die on my w-watch. But...y-you're
 a p-pretty good hugger, d-did you know?" Daniel says to her as he tries to go back to his feet while smiling and blushing.

*BZZCK!* "Waahhooaaoooawonlskffkjvlfrka..." Toko was so annoyed that she used her taser on him. Daniel lays on the ground, twitching. "Do you want some too?!" Toko shouts at Dave who had managed to increase the distance between the two. "N-N-No ma'am..." He sheepishly replies.

"Hmph!"

35 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Guuuuuys, c'mon!" Pixels was getting impatient, "We need to find a weak point... stat!"

"Sheesh, this guy..." Aspen scoffed, jumping away from a drill, "You can't just begin a fight, hoping to end it now!"

Toko dusts herself off and steps away to calm down, then observing the battle, she tries to communicate with her allies.

"T-The original had it's w-w-weakness covered by it's ch-ch-chest plate! Try s-starting there!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Yuta barely manages to dodge out of the way of an oncoming drill as Knuckles launches into the air and smashes directly into it. Kat begins trying to dodge the attacks mid-air, and trying to steer them back to no luck.

"Did no one tell you guys to respect your elders?!" Kat shouted, as she kept dodging the drills.

"OF COURSE NOT!" Yuta shouted, as he kept trying to avoid attacks.

The mech suddenly flew into the air, as it began spinning around in a circle, shooting a massive laser beam as it did so, scorching the ground and trying to hit the Skylanders! 

• Thumbs Up 2

A drill heads directly towards Komaru. Luckily, she knew how to handle it.

"Knockback!" She cries as a grey Truth Bullet hits the drill, sending it hurtling back towards the mech. However, this is the least of Komaru's worries as the laser comes directly towards her.

"...This was NOT part of the original fiiiiight!" She exclaims. Luckily, Izanagi jumped in, using his sword to block the laser, buying Komaru time to run.

With Izanagi blocking the laser, Makoto slides under the Persona's legs, aiming at the mech, shooting at the chest with his Truth Bullets.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sion shoots one of the drills only for the bullets to deflect off of it. "This might be a lot more trouble than its worth..." Sion said as she prepared for a different method for attack. She used Etherlite to control one of the drills into flying into the robot. She recalled the wire, seeing it off.

Ayumu summoned his angelic looking bow and aimed at one of the the drills. It merely deflected off of the spinning projectile. "Oh no... That didn't do anything..." Ayumu said, sounding depressed his attack did nothing. He however stood there, just waiting for the drill to hit him. "Get down!" Kirumi shouted as she drove down to save the Unlucky Student. "Watch what you're doing!" Kirumi scolded at Ayumu for giving up too soon. The Ultimate Maid however didn't had time to babysit and got out her trusty broom to clean up house.

• Thumbs Up 3

42 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Toko dusts herself off and steps away to calm down, then observing the battle, she tries to communicate with her allies.

"T-The original had it's w-w-weakness covered by it's ch-ch-chest plate! Try s-starting there!"

"Chest plate, huh?" Pixels said, focus changing towards the robot, "Thanks for the advice! I'll try to do that!"

Pixels pointed his fingers towards the center of the robot and was about to shoot at it. Unfortunately, Pixels was a little too late, the robot took to the air, spun around and dropped a giant laser beam.

"Oh... man..." Pixels groaned, "Guess we have to hold off for a bit... Look out everyone!"

• Thumbs Up 4

As the robot stopped spinning around, and lasers began hitting random parts of the room, Masaru struck a pose with the robot, leaving the chest plate exposed for a very brief period of time.

latest?cb=20170629133159

"WHO WANTS TO SEE THE DEMONS KILLED?!" Masaru shouted to the crowd, soaking in the attention. 

Yuta suddenly felt his arm get singed by the remains of the laser, burning him. With that, he quickly moved out of the way, trying to get a idea of what to do. 

"No weapons, no abilities, it's going to happen again, it's going to happen again!!!" Yuta thought as he kept trying to dodge the robot's attacks, knowing he wasn't going to damage it any. It was survival for him now. 

Suddenly, there was a massive crack sound as Knuckles smashed directly into the faceplate...only to get his fist stuck in it as he did so.

"...Little help...?" Knuckles asked, trying to get off the robot before Masaru retaliated. 

• Thumbs Up 4

8 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

Ayumu summoned his angelic looking bow and aimed at one of the the drills. It merely deflected off of the spinning projectile. "Oh no... That didn't do anything..."

With the robot now firing a laser, Alisa positions herself in front of Ayumu and holds her God Arc in a defensive position which activates it's shield.

"Hang in there!" She tries to encourage Ayumu while deflecting laser blasts. "We can win if we work together, just never give up. Once you do, you die. Nobody wants that." She holds her position and defends Ayumu until a moment to counter attack presents itself.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Child! The chestplate! Now!" Tesla barked at Voidica, while flying out of the way of a laser beam.

In response, Voidica emitted a grey and black aura before concentrating it into her hands as a giant ball, and firing it as a large laser beam of her own (albeit one made of Void magic). She struck the chestplate directly, but would it do significant damage...?

Amber, meanwhile, had her tail struck by a laser beam, causing her to yelp and run away as fast as she could... unwittingly launching herself into a fireball and crashing into the robot's leg.The impact left a dent and some scorch marks, while Amber stumbled away while nursing her tail and her head.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, there was a massive crack sound as Knuckles smashed directly into the faceplate...only to get his fist stuck in it as he did so.

"...Little help...?" Knuckles asked, trying to get off the robot before Masaru retaliated. 

"Help's on the waaaay!"

Kyubey lands in front of the mech. He uses his ear flaps to stretch out and grab Knuckles by his dangling legs. Kyubey's back hatch then opens up to reveal two cannons. Firing two large shots, the force of the cannon propels Kyubey backwards across the Killoseum, gripping onto Knuckles and therefore pulling him out of the robot.

• Thumbs Up 3

35 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"...This was NOT part of the original fiiiiight!" She exclaims. Luckily, Izanagi jumped in, using his sword to block the laser, buying Komaru time to run.

"Heh,  well you guys didn't have us backing you up last time! Guess it makes things more fair..... for the bad guys anyway", Tron Bonne remarked.

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the robot stopped spinning around, and lasers began hitting random parts of the room, Masaru struck a pose with the robot, leaving the chest plate exposed for a very brief period of time.

WHO WANTS TO SEE THE DEMONS KILLED?!" Masaru shouted to the crowd, soaking in the attention

Tron Bonne rolled her eyes. A typical loud mouth procedure. One even she refused to fall victim to when being confronted by "do-gooders" or cops in her pirating career. 

" Servbots! Precision fire!", she ordered,  prompting the servbots to fire their own laser pistols at the chest,  giving it a few hits!

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Ffffffttt..." Aspen took a deep breath through his teeth, prepping himself for a save. "Alright Aspen, you know you're gonna get very hurt... ignore it, no pain no gain... you're gonna be okay."

With that, Aspen turned to where knuckles was standing, shot a vine at Knuckles, aimed for the leg, hoping to pull him to safety. Unfortunately, Pixels, who was to focused on ending the fight, was not paying attention when he shot a laser at the faceplate!

"Lemme give you a light!" Pixels said smugly as she shot a laser at the faceplate... and at Knuckles.

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Help's on the waaaay!"

Kyubey lands in front of the mech. He uses his ear flaps to stretch out and grab Knuckles by his dangling legs. Kyubey's back hatch then opens up to reveal two cannons. Firing two large shots, the force of the cannon propels Kyubey backwards across the Killoseum, gripping onto Knuckles and therefore pulling him out of the robot.

Thankfully, Kyubey was able to grab Knuckles before Pixel's laser could connect. Unfortunately for Aspen, his vine whacked the faceplate, causing the laser to connect with the mandrake.

"Ow ow ow oooooow!" Aspen hissed, pulling his singed vine arm back and shot a dirty look at Pixels. "Watch iiiiiiiit! You coulda hit Knuckles, doofus!"

Pixels sunk as he realized what he had done. "Um... Ooops... Sorry."

• Thumbs Up 3

All of the attacks began hitting the faceplate...and Knuckles, who dropped out of the giant mech with his head practically on fire, as he ran around in a panic trying to put it out. The echidna was out of commission for the moment.

Kat suddenly grabbed some random rocks that was around the arena and used her gravity-shifting to launch them right into Masaru, sending the mech launching back into the electrical fence surrounding the arena, shocking the robot. 

"It's time to stop this kid!" Kat shouted toward Masaru, who suddenly launched to the cockpit window, visable to all of the Skylanders, and looking....very unhinged. 

latest?cb=20170629133156

"GRAAAH, WEAK STUPID IDIOT, STOP BEING SO AFRAID AND START FIGHTING SERIOUSLY!" Masaru shouted from the cockpit, as he started punching and attacking himself again, punching on his arm until it bruised blue. Suddenly, the robot flashed red as a pre-recorded message from Monaca started playing: 

"Monaca says Masaru's determination has gone up! POWER UP!" 

It seems Monaca and Monokuma programmed the robot to get attack boosts when Masaru hurt himself.

• Thumbs Up 5

"W-What?! Self-harm actually helps him?! That's sick!" Komaru exclaims in disgust.

Monokuma laughs. "Yoooou're welcome!"

Makoto grits his teeth before turning to the others. He points at the mech, and Masaru in specific.

"We have to stop him from hitting himself! If he does, that thing is only going to boost in power until it overcomes all of us!" He yells.

Kyubey runs around the mech in absolute confusion. Restraining a kid safely put in a cockpit with no visible entrance is easier said than done.

• Thumbs Up 3

*BZZK!*

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160822175145

"A girl as worldly as I, knows to bring a man to his knees you have to pierce the heart!"

Genocide Jack spins at incredible speeds, launching an unrealistic amount of scissors at the exposed chest of the robot. Daniel on the other hand, had finally got back to his feet.

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"GRAAAH, WEAK STUPID IDIOT, STOP BEING SO AFRAID AND START FIGHTING SERIOUSLY!" Masaru shouted from the cockpit, as he started punching and attacking himself again, punching on his arm until it bruised blue.

"I know! Somebody needs a hug! Dave, quick! Find a giant can opener, I'm going to hug him into submission." Worryingly, Daniel wasn't joking. Dave could barely respond at possibly one of the stupidest things he had ever heard. Before he knows it though, the badly drawn human is charging at the robot.

"No! Bad! Heel! Stay! Sit!! I have a treat..." Dave responds in bewilderment, trying to get him to stop.

• Thumbs Up 3

25 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

GRAAAH, WEAK STUPID IDIOT, STOP BEING SO AFRAID AND START FIGHTING SERIOUSLY!" Masaru shouted from the cockpit, as he started punching and attacking himself again, punching on his arm until it bruised blue. Suddenly, the robot flashed red as a pre-recorded message from Monaca started playing: 

"Monaca says Masaru's determination has gone up! POWER UP!" 

It seems Monaca and Monokuma programmed the robot to get attack boosts when Masaru hurt himself.

"Darn! Why couldn't he have just hurt himself in confusion!?", Tron Bonne complained. 

21 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"W-What?! Self-harm actually helps him?! That's sick!" Komaru exclaims in disgust.

Monokuma laughs. "Yoooou're welcome!"

Makoto grits his teeth before turning to the others. He points at the mech, and Masaru in specific.

"We have to stop him from hitting himself! If he does, that thing is only going to boost in power until it overcomes all of us!" He yells.

Kyubey runs around the mech in absolute confusion. Restraining a kid safely put in a cockpit with no visible entrance is easier said than done.

Tron Bonne huffed in frustration. "Darn it! If I had his coding on my servers,  I'd be able to find a way to disable his motor functions!"

"Well there's always the old fashioned!", Sonic said as he rejoined the group. He dashed between the mech's legs on the way back to distract some of the attacks from his allies. 

"That's right! If we can just find as way to break into that cockpit, we should be able to shut him down with a more..... direct approach!", Tails said as he flew around the mech,  shooting it with his summoned hand cannon. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"So that's how he's getting his power?!" Aspen shouted, tending to his burnt vine, "Mental breakdowns power him up?! That's... that's disgusting!"

"Making people suffer for their own pleasure... That's why the two faced demon is so feared." Ashlyn replied, still deadpan, "We need to end this as soon as possible."

Aspen shook the soot off of his vine, and cracked his knuckles. He walked towards his sister and stood beside her, readying themselves for the next move. Pixels did so as well, telling himself to make sure he not screw up again.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Darn! Why couldn't he have just hurt himself in confusion!?", Tron Bonne complained. 

"I can't help but feel you're missing the point". Knuckles simply said, having finally gotten rid of the fire that was on him. As he did so, the powered up mech flew into the sky, smashing into the ground and drilling under it, vanishing from sight.

"...Where did he go...?" Kat asked. Yuta simply shrugged, until Yuta began visually shaking heavily. Suddenly he was launched straight into the air as Masaru's mech blasted out of the ground, managing to land an attack on the Skylanders as Yuta crashed and hung onto the helmet of the mech.

"THIS IS EVEN WORSE THAN THE TIME AT DISNEYLAND" Yuta shouted, as he hung onto the helmet for dear life as Masaru began smashing the drill into the ground, determined to take the Skylanders down.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Yuta!!" Komaru screams.

She frantically turns to Izanagi and runs to the Persona. Izanagi responds immediately by grabbing Komaru and throwing her upwards. Komaru soars in the air as she aims at the mech's chest.

"BREAK!"

A blue bullet hits the mech, causing it so slightly short circuit and shake... making Yuta lose his grip. As Yuta falls, Komaru grabs him as the two descend together. "I got you!" She tells him before realizing one crucial flaw in her rescue plan...

...How will she cushion their fall?

"Guys?! Heeeeeelp!!!!"

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

...How will she cushion their fall?

"Guys?! Heeeeeelp!!!!"

Suddenly a figure flies through the air grabbing the both of them. Genocide Jack had jumped up high enough to reach them and slow there fall by piercing a wall with a pair of her scissors which cuts it and slides down thanks the weight of the three of them, the sound it made was like nails on a chalkboard.

"That was some badass moves Dekomaru. Is this more of my influence? KYEHAHAHAHAHA!!" With Jack holding Komaru and Komaru holding Yuta, the three comfortably land safely on the ground.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, DanJ86 said:

Suddenly a figure flies through the air grabbing the both of them. Genocide Jack had jumped up high enough to reach them and slow there fall by piercing a wall with a pair of her scissors which cuts it and slides down thanks the weight of the three of them, the sound it made was like nails on a chalkboard.

"That was some badass moves Dekomaru. Is this more of my influence? KYEHAHAHAHAHA!!" With Jack holding Komaru and Komaru holding Yuta, the three comfortably land safely on the ground.

"...Well, I saw it in a manga. I-I thought I could pull it off." Komaru sheepishly says as the three land. Komaru hops off Genocide Jack and smiles at her friend, grateful for saving her life.

"Thanks, Jack."

She then adjusts her Hacking Gun and reloads some ammo. The battle isn't over yet.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"...Well, I saw it in a manga. I-I thought I could pull it off." Komaru sheepishly says as the three land. Komaru hops off Genocide Jack and smiles at her friend, grateful for saving her life.

"Thanks, Jack."

She then adjusts her Hacking Gun and reloads some ammo. The battle isn't over yet.

"I saw it in an anime, the secret is bending your knees mid-air so you can land safely". Yuta explained, for shaking his head, realising it wasn't the time, nor the place for discussing how to pull off anime/manga techniques. "Thanks for the save!" 

Masaru was getting really angry now as the robot mech was now staggering, allowing another shot at the chestplate of the mech. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Makoto wastes no time to attack Masaru's chestplate. Rapidly fingerbanging, they boy shot truth bullet after truth bullet, inflicting damage that while weak as one, can have a major effect if used with other bullets.

Kyubey joins the assault, utilizing his cannons to deliver massive damage. "Eaaaaat shit, ya Gundam!" He shouts.

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I can't help but feel you're missing the point". Knuckles simply said, having finally gotten rid of the fire that was on him. As he did so, the powered up mech flew into the sky, smashing into the ground and drilling under it, vanishing from sight.

"...Where did he go...?" Kat asked. Yuta simply shrugged, until Yuta began visually shaking heavily.

latest?cb=20160719212704

"Pah! Not to worry! I've got just the thing to flush him out!", Tron Bonne said smugly! She motioned for her servbots to line up position! "Servbots!", she called out! "Active the Rocket-"

38 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly he was launched straight into the air as Masaru's mech blasted out of the ground, managing to land an attack on the Skylanders as Yuta crashed and hung onto the helmet of the mech.

"THIS IS EVEN WORSE THAN THE TIME AT DISNEYLAND" Yuta shouted, as he hung onto the helmet for dear life as Masaru began smashing the drill into the ground, determined to take the Skylanders down.

"Paaaaaaaa!" Tron Bonne found herself yelling a mispronunciation of her intended speech as she and several other skylanders were sent flying back from the impact. So instead, the Servbots registered it as, "Pants? Ms. Tron's search seems invalid!", Servbot Number 33 said. "Searching....searching! Oh found it Miss Tron! Rocket Pants activating!"

Suddenly the boom box on her mech starting playing....

misadventures-of-tron-bonne-12-470x310@2

"A song called "Rocket Pants"!? What gives!?", Tron Bonn grumbled, nursing her back after the tumble.

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Masaru was getting really angry now as the robot mech was now staggering, allowing another shot at the chestplate of the mech. 

"Yikes! He's really seeing red now!", Tails observed.

"Good! It's disciplinary payback time!", Tron Bonne said, quite angry herself at the moment.. "Servbots! Rocket Protocol this time!", she said as she fired her beacon blaster gun, latching a shot onto the chestplate which attracted mini missiles fired from her mech.

Sonic and Tails rode on two of the missiles, hopped ahead of them and performed a double homing attack on the chestplate before rebounding off and away!

• Thumbs Up 1

Pixels darted around the arena, jumping off the walls, skidding, and pushing and shoving other Skylanders in order to keep an eye on the robot's chest plate, shooting whenever he got the chance to shoot at the robot. The fox recived some glares from others as he shot around, shooting his finger lasers at the robot.

"I got this guys!" Pixels said, unaware that his more selfish side was beginning to cloud his judgement.

This is it, Pixels... beat the robot, save the kids, and become loved by everyone around you!

Don't screw this up!

You can do it!

• Thumbs Up 1