Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

tumblr_mr53d2YgD11sewrl3o2_500.png

"It's pure child's play!"

Suddenly, the screen begins glitching out.

tumblr_mr53d2YgD11sewrl3o1_500.png

"E-Everyone... p-p-please... help... m-me-me-me..."

The screen reverts to normal.

tumblr_mr53d2YgD11sewrl3o2_500.png

"Die in a hole, Skylanders!"

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20131029171600

"That's all for now. I hope you all enjoy your new lives under my rule". 

"KLUTZY! GET MY LOUNGE PANTS AND SUNGLASSES READY, IT'S TIME TO RELAX IN THE S-"

"is this still on?" Herbert asked, scrambling to switch off the camera. 

• Thumbs Up 4

0OGKxoX.png

"It is clear what we must do."

jTlPPZh.png

"Stop the bear?"

0OGKxoX.png

"No, rescue the hostage! Innocent lives come first!"

• Thumbs Up 2

c6d36903455a79fc2ea41a852efb8373.jpg

"L-Look...I'm the...only representative of the Elite Penguin Force left..."

"T-T-That means it's up to me to act as the D-D-Director..." 

"M-Maybe we should head to your EPF HQ, a-aa-and plan something o-out...?" Rookie said nervously. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Yeah. Everyone, to the Ski Village." Sayaka says to all the Skylanders as she walks off.

75rdY2M.jpg

"I'm... such an idiot..." Shuichi says to himself as he follows Sayaka and Kaede.

9XKSYB9.jpg

"How...? How could I just not notice this coming?"

• Thumbs Up 1

jTlPPZh.png

"This is turning out to be a strange adventure already."

"If this is happening to the whole island, is my master safe...? He's up in that dojo..."

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaks makes her way to the Everyday Phoning Facility with the others as she picks up the phone, activating the elevator. She then steps inside.

"Sonic, Tails, Nightwing, everyone... I'm getting you back. I swear on it." She vows to herself.

EPISODE 37: OPERATION: OPPOSITES ATTRACT

• Thumbs Up 4

34 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

9XKSYB9.jpg

"How...? How could I just not notice this coming?"

"Don't beat yourself up kid. Nobody saw this comin', the sooner we get AE and Nicole back to normal, the sooner we can boot the bear out and restore the islands." Sarge told Shuichi.

"Yeah, and you've got us here to help you and watch your back." Ray added.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Don't beat yourself up kid. Nobody saw this comin', the sooner we get AE and Nicole back to normal, the sooner we can boot the bear out and restore the islands." Sarge told Shuichi.

"Yeah, and you've got us here to help you and watch your back." Ray added.

AR1T2IA.jpg

"It's just that... I'm a detective... and I spent more time staring at footprints than I did checking for any villain involvement... This must be why I'm defective."

kuLwqEU.jpg

"Shuichi. I'm with Sarge. I'm sure nobody would've saw this coming. We didn't know our security was compromised. Not even the one in the system itself."

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"It's just that... I'm a detective... and I spent more time staring at footprints than I did checking for any villain involvement... This must be why I'm defective."

"Even the world's best detectives have their bad days, you're not defective because of Herbert's clever planning, you can still make up lost ground." Ray calmly told Shuichi.

"Yep, we'll get through it as always." Sarge said. 

• Thumbs Up 1

AR1T2IA.jpg

"...That's easy for you to say. T-This is my first real mission. I've been nothing but a janitor all my life."

5kZc2gG.jpg

"Well, it's time we change that, right? I was in the same position too, you know. I actually had to go to an alien planet as my first mission. And I forgot I was a defect back then!"

• Thumbs Up 1

As the elevator to the EPF office went down, it began rumbling heavily. 

*BANG*

*BOOM*

"That's not good" Knuckles said plainly. 

"We must hope for the best...if we are to save our friends" Edgeworth begrudgingly said.

"NO NONONONONONONONONONONONO" Rookie said panicking.

The elevator practically fell and crashed into the EPF HQ...which didn't look good.

640?cb=20150729180921

• Thumbs Up 4

"My first mission had me poisoned and knocked out." Sarge bluntly told Shuichi.

"And I got kidnapped just after my first mission." Ray cringed.

"And I had to fly Sarge out." Ember groaned.

"No plan survives first contact Shuichi, so there is no point beating yourself up yet." Ember then added.

After the 'elevator' ride the group emerges to see the EPF HQ look like a wreck.

"OH NO!" Ray screeched.

Sarge was unfazed but didn't appreciate Ray panicking.

"Welp, looks like more stuff that needs a makeover." Ember sighs.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka runs out of the elevator. "Aw, shit! The VR room's elevator is... not even there!"

She turns to her right. "And even the Field-Ops computer is gone!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Even despite all it's destruction... The MRVN unit was still there, untouched! How odd, not even Herbert's bots noticed it exists! It continued trying to clean the HQ, to absolutely no success...

Marvin_face_angry.png

It beeped angrily.

Translation: I JUST CLEANED THIS PLACE!!!

Translation: Being a janitor sucks!!!! I liked it when I served moonshine better! >:(

• Thumbs Up 3

"Well, on the bright side," Jessica shrugged, "if Tesla's ever going to get ungolded, she's going to love this sight."

"So, uh, that's curtains for us then, isn't it?" Robinson looked at the wreckage of the room.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kqc3tmr.jpg

"Um, not exactly." Shuichi points at the computer at the far left of the room.

"That's right! The System Defender's online! With that thing, we have a fighting chance at Herbert's digital takeover! That thing is used to eliminate viruses!" Sayaka wipes her forehead in relief as she walks over to it to be definitely sure the computer is still online.

"You sure I couldn't just use magic to cure it?" Star asked, a strange coloured pill popping out from her wand.

"Star, it's not the kind of virus you use medicine on," Jessica explained. "Where would you even put that thing in the computer?"

"...the mouth?"

Jessica sighed. "Just tell us the antivirus is better than McAfee, Sayaka."

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'm no tech genius, but all I know is that in this world... we have to control the anti-virus itself." Sayaka says to Jessica.

Kqc3tmr.jpg&key=215d0403a520e238c34e8cf8

"How so?"

"In this world, viruses are little robots patrolling the system mainframe. But out anti-virus here... are turrets to shoot them down." Sayaka explains. "Basically, digital tower defense."

• Thumbs Up 2

"So it's a video game?" Jessica said. "That's a... novel concept."

"Maybe Jess should have a go," Robinson suggested, landing on the computer's controls. "After all, she's good at games!"

"But I've never touched a tower defence game in my life!"

"What's a... vi-dee-oh gayme?" Star asked, nibbling her wand.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Well, on the bright side," Jessica shrugged, "if Tesla's ever going to get ungolded, she's going to love this sight."

"So, uh, that's curtains for us then, isn't it?" Robinson looked at the wreckage of the room.

Image result for cloud strife smile smash bros

"Eh. From what Rosalina and Phoenix told me, our last Academy is faring FAR worse than this one. I'm sure we can rebuild this one", Cloud said.

Related image

"Provided we first take out the evil infiltration that is the polar bear. And hopefully free those turned to gold", Batman said.

9 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Even despite all it's destruction... The MRVN unit was still there, untouched! How odd, not even Herbert's bots noticed it exists! It continued trying to clean the HQ, to absolutely no success...

Marvin_face_angry.png

It beeped angrily.

Translation: I JUST CLEANED THIS PLACE!!!

Translation: Being a janitor sucks!!!! I liked it when I served moonshine better! >:(

Related image

"Hm? Who is this mysterious robot? A friend or a foe? And pray tell, what is the "Moonshine" he speaks of?", Storm mused having noticed him.

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20130220204025

"I don't think it'll be that easy. Don't you remember what that weird polar bear said? He used that computer whatever and created his own defender". Knuckles said.

"T-The system defender in our island has been acting up too..."

"And this time, I didn't accidentally drop water behind it, so it's definitely not that..." Rookie added.

• Thumbs Up 2

"That's right... he's taken over everything." Sayaka puts her hands on her face in frustration. "If only things were as easy as beat the crap out of the bad guy."

She puts her hands on the keyboard and looks down on it. "I'm not written for this... But then again, I'm not written to live either." She contradicts herself before turning back to everyone.

"We need some sort of first course of action. If we are to take down Herbert, we need to tear apart flaws in his plans one by one."

• Thumbs Up 2

"'K, then," Jessica said, sitting down (she didn't really care on what), "here's what we know; he's taken away A.E. and replaced him with his own crappy AI, he's slammed together two islands, and he's turned like two-thirds of our friends into gold statues."

"Oh!" Robinson chirped. "If he hacked into our systems and replaced them... maybe we can hack into his! Beat him at his own game!"

"Robinson, do we even have anyone good with system cracking left?"

"...shoot..." the bird sulked.

• Thumbs Up 2

31 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"That's right... he's taken over everything." Sayaka puts her hands on her face in frustration. "If only things were as easy as beat the crap out of the bad guy."

She puts her hands on the keyboard and looks down on it. "I'm not written for this... But then again, I'm not written to live either." She contradicts herself before turning back to everyone.

"We need some sort of first course of action. If we are to take down Herbert, we need to tear apart flaws in his plans one by one."

"Well in that case, we might as well get as much as we can o our adversary. Hey, Rookie!", Cloud said. @Ryannumber1gamer

Image result for cloud strife

"Think you can fill us in on the deal with Herbert, his shtick, gimmicks and all? Most importantly, any shortcomings of his that we might not know about to give us an edge over him?"

34 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"T-The system defender in our island has been acting up too..."

"And this time, I didn't accidentally drop water behind it, so it's definitely not that..." Rookie added.

Image result for batman hacking device

"Have you managed to to lock onto the main source of the device disruption?", Batman asked, "We know that Herbert hijacked some of our data from the Hub. Which means that we're dealing with somewhat familiar territory at least. If we can isolate the source code, pick it apart and reverse-engineer back to our advantage, maybe we can turn the tables."

• Thumbs Up 2