Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Oh boy! Dance club!" Mo said. "The same place where people drink and pay to see-"

"Not that kind of club...." Skeet corrected again.

"Eh, as long nobody forces me to dance like an idiot, I'm good." Burnie said. "I wouldn't even want to imagine Mo being drunk..."

"Party time bro!" Graff said.

Rocku didn't react. "Something tells me we won't be in for a simple dance..." He said to himself.

• Thumbs Up 1

mseDOZG.png

"You might find Sonic's moves funny, I find them impressive, Knuckles. For a hedgehog of his physique and flexibility, he's got quite the moves."

"I might join in, why not? After all the trouble we have gone through, it's only right that we get a chance to slow down and relax."

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

mseDOZG.png

"You might find Sonic's moves funny, I find them impressive, Knuckles. For a hedgehog of his physique and flexibility, he's got quite the moves."

"I might join in, why not? After all the trouble we have gone through, it's only right that we get a chance to slow down and relax."

150?cb=20130302091604

"Heh. I could dance circles around him. If you think his are impressive, wait til you see how an Echidna handles it". Knuckles said, as he flicked a small ring from his fingers.

latest?cb=20120110013724

"Who asked for a direct portal right to the dance club?" Knuckles asked. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Do I have to go?" Ray whined. "That creepy purple haired man is going to be there! He's a willow o' wisp, I know it!" 

"Don't be stupid, now stop whining and come with me or I'll make you spar with Undyne." Sarge grunted, yanking Ray off the ground.

"Look if it'll make you feel better I'm sure the guy isn't a willow o' wisp just one of those overpowered Dragon Ball weirdos that make things explode-"

"Explode?!"

"Let me finish before you have a panic attack."

Great choice of words you picked there Fenix...

"What I was meaning he's probably just another hero who just happened to be here and help out." 

"Relax, O.K. he ain't going to eat ya."

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

150?cb=20130302091604

"Heh. I could dance circles around him. If you think his are impressive, wait til you see how an Echidna handles it". Knuckles said, as he flicked a small ring from his fingers.

latest?cb=20120110013724

"Who asked for a direct portal right to the dance club?" Knuckles asked. 

fYxpEwI.png

"I will judge your moves. We will see if you are indeed more impressive."

jTlPPZh.png

"We will see who is truly the best in dancing! Wait, dancing? Why are we dancing? ...Oh, why not."

• Thumbs Up 1

The Disciples, Kaede, Shuichi, Makoto, Monomi and Teddie jump out of a DEUS portal as they land in the Dance Club.

latest?cb=20121207064811

B8_2_0BIN_1_zpsf021eca9.png

"Woohoo! I'm gonna be dancing all night!"

B8_6_0BIN_1_zpsb5f8a8e2.png

"Would any of you ladies care to dance with yours truly?"

"Keep dreaming, bear." Homura bluntly states.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Pfft," Star brushed off Knuckles's Warp Ring, taking out her scissors. "I have a pair of scissors that can take you to any point in space in any dimen-siiiion!" She sliced through air, and a portal was created. "C'mon guys, let's get dancin'!" she cheered, leaping into the portal with a groaning Jessica in tow. The Elementals, Magearna, and Robinson followed close behind.

They landed in the Dance Club, and Star's attention was captivated as Jessica slammed into the ground on arrival once Star let go of her. "Well, it's not the Bounce Lounge, but I could get used to this!"

• Thumbs Up 1

It took a little bit but Delta finally made to the dance club.

"Here we are kids. Let's head inside." Ayna holds the door open so the rest of Delta can go inside.

"Thanks Ayna!" Flame smiled.

Stepping through the Warp Ring, Nicole changes her form.

wE4yTjM.jpg

"...I thought I should dress up nicely for the occasion." she says.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sarge and Ray finally arrive. "Here we are, maybe you can show off your dancing skills to Flame."

"Sarge, my skills are on Dance Dance Revolution, that's a video game..." Ray squeaked.

"So, improvise or something, I don't know." Sarge shrugs.

"Are you guys ready to rock...?" A voice on-stage said. A familiar one. 

"I was told my pals, the Skylanders were feeling down after what happened with Shirogane..."

latest?cb=20140915195706

"SO THEY CALLED ME IN FROM THE FUTURE FOUNDATION TO LIVEN UP YOUR SPIRITS A LITTLE! ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!" Ember shouted.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Ghost Ember?!" Dragon Ember freaked out.

"Oh shit, and I forgot to bring my painkillers." Sarge cringed.

• Thumbs Up 2

"EMBER!" Lumina went giddy and raced up on stage, laser guitar in her hands. "Ready when you are!" she smiled.

• Thumbs Up 1

B8_2_0BIN_1_zpsf021eca9.png

"Weeee! Let's dance!" Teddie exclaims in excitement.

sUIq5ya.jpg

"I just hope my head won't hurt like last time. Apparently this is because the two personalities in my brain made mind manipulation ineffective yet painful..."

eGUUU2h.jpg

"Eh, sure it won't happen again."

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20131022092226

"I'm uh...sorry. Am I looking at a ghost?" Trunks said.

tumblr_o13zk14dyh1rhlcj9o1_500.png

"Long story short, she was forced to brainwash us for a evil ghost called Dark Danny. His younger and good version managed to save her before Dark Danny came back to re-capture the ghosts. She's been our ally ever since. Name's Roxas by the way". Roxas said, eating an ice cream.

latest?cb=20130403153358

Name: Roxas - Kingdom Hearts - Main Character 

Element: Light/Dark 

Battle Class: Knight 

Category: Sensei

Bio: Roxas is a nobody that was born when Sora unleashed his heart to free his friend's heart - Kairi. Roxas was found by Axel, a member of Organisation XIII in Twilight Town and was given his name. For his first week of his life, he acted like a zombie until he finally snapped out of it on the seventh day. He quickly made friends with Axel and someone he can't quite remember. Roxas eventually rebelled against the organisation when they conspired against him and did something horrible to him. Something he can't even remember. He was then defeated by a masked keyblade welder and implanted into a Virtual Twilight Town where his memories were wiped and implanted with false ones. Roxas remembers both now, his time as an Organisation member, and as a resident of Twilight Town. This is also where he met his best friend Namine, who helped him regain his true memories and give him a choice of returning to Sora. Realising that Sora is what the worlds needed, he made the ultimate sacrifice and was absorbed into Sora in order for Sora to fully regain his heart and memories and reawaken from his year long slumber.

However, when the multiverses split, Roxas somehow found himself separated from Sora again and living his own live. Joining up with the Skylanders, they helped Roxas accept himself, and grow to be a different being from Sora. To not be a nobody, but a somebody. He also has several relationships throughout the Skylanders, including a current romantic relationship with Shantae the Genie. Roxas, after the Skylanders awoke on the Egg Carrier has been having blackouts, remembering a hooded figure from Organisation XIII and one word...

"Xion".

• Thumbs Up 4

"Eh..not bad." Burnie said uncaringly about the place. "Now where's the grub?"

"Ember is back again?" Rocku asked confused. "It feels like she reformed now.."

"MY WAIFU HAS RETURNED!?" Graff said in shock and glee. "BRO! Go get me my tattoo equipment before she leaves!"

"Uh..."

"HURRY!!!" 

• Thumbs Up 2

c07_chara.png

"Backstory, schmackstory! Let's boogie!"

eraLtea.jpg

"Wha?! When did you..."

NYLZUah.jpg

"Change? That's nothing of your concern, Shuichi, baby!"

0szA6bs.jpg

"But don't I look dashing?"

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

0szA6bs.jpg

"But don't I look dashing?"

jvWhLj.png

"More like trashing." 

ncbPk2.png

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" Mo hollered as he hi fived Skeet.

• Thumbs Up 2

Tesla grumbled. "Only complete Proles would find joy here..."

"That sounds like a great thing to be!" Star beamed, eager to get dancing.

With a sigh, the fallen aristocrat looked around. "Where's the bar?"

"Er... there isn't one," Magearna said.

"Why not?"

"Penguins don't drink alcohol," Jessica flatly said, dusting herself off.

"WHY NOT?!" Tesla gripped Jessica's hoodie by the chest and in a panic pulled her back and forth towards her rapidly.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

jvWhLj.png

"More like trashing." 

ncbPk2.png

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" Mo hollered as he hi fived Skeet.

v0ItzD6.jpg

"Ooooohhhh... like you guys knew what stylish is if it hit ya in the face!"

"Hey, hey, calm down, Teddie..." Sonic says to him to ease his anger.

tmRbKpM.jpg

"Yeah... beary sorry about that."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Time to rock on!" Flame yelled! He bobbed his head up and down.

"Don't worry Teddie, I think you look very stylish." Ember tried to cheered Teddie up.

"Shall we dance?" Ayna smirks at Marcus. "Yeah, you can dance...with him." And with that Marcus give Ray over to Ayna and heads to the bar for the strongest Ginger Beer allowed.

"O.K." Ayna cringed.

"Well, you, Ztar and I can dance then." Ayna sighed.

Ray blushes. "Yay?"

• Thumbs Up 1

jvWhLj.png

"Hahahahahahahaha, take it easy buddy." Skeet said. "It was a joke, you know that feeling when there's a perfect opportunity."

0QDPpG.png

"Yeah! For the record, I think you look great!" Mo said. "Heck, I only added on Skeet's remark to finish the delivery!"

d1Exfj.png

"Thanks Mo..."

• Thumbs Up 2

NYLZUah.jpg

"Yup, yup! Apology accepted!"

0szA6bs.jpg

"Now then, somebody! Play them funky beats!"

• Thumbs Up 2

At once, Lumina played an energetic tune on her guitar. As she played, she began dancing herself.

Ivorn and Lily danced together as if it were a ballroom (despite the former's insistence that he couldn't dance), while Star was doing a sweet robot (while Magearna was clumsily trying to dance herself).

Jessica, meanwhile, stood back, joined by Amber (who was snoozing), Tesla, (who was grouchy and had no legs), and Robinson (who was a bird).

• Thumbs Up 2

Flame and Ember began bouncing around enjoying the music. Ayna clapped on as she watched Ray nervously do some kind of dance that looked it came out of a russian musical.

Mia and Saffron began to dance together before noticing an odd looking person on the other side of the dance floor chatting with Mog. 

"Who's that?" Mia asked.

"I don't know?" Saffron replied. "Let's annoy em'!"

"Woah, slow down honey bee! No need to do that!" Mia grabbed Saffron before she zoomed off.