Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"One thing about Herbert is that the guy hates the cold. So it's no surprise that his plan is probably gonna involve making this place warm." Sayaka says.

RiJ0SLb.jpg

"That at leaves gives us something to look for. Some kind of machine or something that is set to, if not already releasing large amounts of heat."

EhsJKqC.jpg

"Which makes sense as to why Herbert would target the Dance Club first!"

9YPmcsA.jpg

"K-Kaede, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Kaede grabs Shuichi's hand in confidence.

latest?cb=20170120012118

"He's abaorbing the Dance Club's electricity as a primary source of heat!" The two say simultaneously.

yEcv6dk.jpg

"Shuichi! Since the Dance Club has all those electronics and games, that's our first lead! We just need to figure out the other sources of heat to support it!"

kbRyBy3.jpg

"Y-Yeah. However, heat can't possibly be the only thing he has planned. So let's not completely stick to that. There's still tons of things we need to figure out..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Yeesh, if he hates the cold and is so superdy-duper smart n' shit, why doesn't he just build a plane or boat and fuck off to Florida or somewhere?" Jessica sighed. "Easier than heating up an entire island. Or is this guy trying to cause global warming? There'd be a first for you - an animal Lily actually dislikes."

"Never mind that for now," Robinson said. "If heat isn't the only thing Herbert's after, what else do we need to look out for, Shuichi?"

Star kept thinking about what else could be generating heat. She was dry on ideas.

• Thumbs Up 2

"And can you two stop holding hands? This is serious." Sayaka says, hands on her hips.

qborp75.jpg

"A-Ah!"

Kaede notices that she and Shuichi haven't moved. She quickly disconnects their hands.

SgVAd9Q.jpg

"Sorry, Shuichi."

oWKlDgx.jpg

'I-It's alright."

vbAxXqq.jpg

"Anyway... when it comes to looking out for things, I say look out for his crab he has with him. Sayaka? Details?"

"Right, Klutzy." Sayaka nods. "But I'd say look out for him in a hopeful sense. As in... there's a chance he could do something stupid that would give us the upper hand."

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20120907012241

"Wait! I have an idea!" Rookie said excitedly.

"We can rebuild the EPF ourselves!" Rookie suggested.

latest?cb=20120823055404

"Are you kidding me?" Knuckles said.

• Thumbs Up 2

"With what, Einstein?" Jessica glared at the penguin. "Most of our mechanical guys are out for the count, if you've forgotten."

"But anyway," Star said, "we just look out for a cute li'l crab? Doesn't seem too hard. What do we do when we find him?"

"Nab him, hold him above a pot of boiling water, and threaten to drop him in it and have him for dinner if he doesn't spill the beans?"

Star and Robinson stared at Jessica.

"Hey, I'm pragmatic like that."

• Thumbs Up 2

On 6/27/2017 at 11:39 AM, Failinhearts said:

"One thing about Herbert is that the guy hates the cold. So it's no surprise that his plan is probably gonna involve making this place warm." Sayaka says.

Related image

"Cold, huh, well if that's a weakness of his, I suppose we could call on the help of any elemental wielders for such if we can confront him in a fight eventually", Cloud said.

On 6/27/2017 at 0:07 PM, Failinhearts said:

"Anyway... when it comes to looking out for things, I say look out for his crab he has with him. Sayaka? Details?"

"Right, Klutzy." Sayaka nods. "But I'd say look out for him in a hopeful sense. As in... there's a chance he could do something stupid that would give us the upper hand."

Related image

"I don't particularly care for bouts of chance," Batman said, "but if it's one of many factors that can help us out then so be it."

Storm - X-men - Fanart

"How odd Batman. You always struck me as one who gets lucky on the slimmest of chances with your ventures more often than not", Storm jabbed.

On 6/27/2017 at 0:14 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20120907012241

Image result for cloud strife

".......Yeah, I kind of already suggested we could rebuild this place after-", Cloud said a bit confused.

"I think he means now and soon", Batman said.

"WHAT!? But how!?", the servbots responded to the idea with doubt and shock.

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20120907012241

latest?cb=20120823055404

"Are you kidding me?" Knuckles said.

QlgkTvW.jpg

"I'm not just gonna simply give up on our friends and start anew!"

A5dZuUa.jpg

"Yeah! Defects like us owe it to them! I'm not leaving them behind!"

• Thumbs Up 2

c6d36903455a79fc2ea41a852efb8373.jpg

"Errrr, t-that's not what I meant" Rookie said. 

"W-what I mean is that the penguins of Club Penguin, they look up to the EPF as heroes, a-a-and protectors..."

"Herbert's gotten rid of them and the Skylanders so the morale of the penguins would be broken right?" 

"So what if we rebuild the EPF group?" Rookie suggested.

• Thumbs Up 2

"So you're saying to become the EPF itself?" Sayaka asks.

Kqc3tmr.jpg

"I see... act as some kind of symbol of hope..."

yEcv6dk.jpg

"If that's the case, then let's do it!"

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

QlgkTvW.jpg

"I'm not just gonna simply give up on our friends and start anew!"

A5dZuUa.jpg

"Yeah! Defects like us owe it to them! I'm not leaving them behind!"

Image result for cloud strife remake

"Hang on! If he's suggesting we abandon the others back there, then he's got another thing coming!", Cloud said, caught off guard by the implication.

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Errrr, t-that's not what I meant" Rookie said. 

"W-what I mean is that the penguins of Club Penguin, they look up to the EPF as heroes, a-a-and protectors..."

"Herbert's gotten rid of them and the Skylanders so the morale of the penguins would be broken right?" 

"So what if we rebuild the EPF group?" Rookie suggested.

Image result for storm wolverine and the x men tv show

"So, you are suggesting that we rouse a ragtag team of penguins and boost their morale? Joining with them to form a new EPF of sorts to counter the polar bear and his diabolical forces, if I am not mistaken", Storm said.

• Thumbs Up 1

"A-According to G, we can't recruit penguins without them going through the proper tests..."

"Right now, the only ones qualified to go through the EPF trials are you guys..." 

"So what do you guys say? You want to become members of the Elite Penguin Force?" Rookie asked.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Like you need to ask." Sayaka grins.

yEcv6dk.jpg

"Count me in!"

gyNLBNt.jpg

"I-I'm not sure if I can even pass these trials!"

"That's a dumb name, and we're not penguins," Jessica said. "But whatever, I guess."

"I can fix that!" Star grinned and pointed her wand at Jessica, turning her into a penguin. Not like Rookie, mind, but an Earth penguin, with beady black eyes. "OK, I'm in too!"

The penguin glared at Star furiously, rage evident in its little eyes. "Change me back or I'm annihilating you," it sternly said, hiding back growls of rage.

"OK, fine, jeez, Miss Super Serious," Star groaned, turning it back.

• Thumbs Up 3

MNBGLju.jpg

"It's settled then! It's off to the trials!"

VmPdNYp.jpg

"W-Wait, Kaede! I don't know if I can-"

eGUUU2h.jpg

"Hey! Don't worry! It'll be fiiiine!" Kaede goes behind Shuichi and pushes the timid boy further to Rookie.

• Thumbs Up 2

Rookie doesn't notice Kaede, seeing only Shuchi.

latest?cb=20120907012241

"Wow! I didn't think you would be this excited to become an EPF agent!" Rookie said, shaking Shuchi's hand with his flipper.

"It's gonna be great fun! We'll get to understand the puffles, we can do some card-jitsu, maybe role play as coffee shop ow-ohwaitgaryisntmeanttoknowaboutthatone"

• Thumbs Up 2

VJcm6GJ.jpg

"Um... uh... y-yeah... I sure am excited and I sure... won't screw up at all..."

Shuichi turns to Kaede and Sayaka but all the two girls give him is two thumbs up.

• Thumbs Up 1

Star whispered, "You can dooooo thiiiiiiis!" to Shuichi, while Robinson raised a wing in support and Jessica stared off into space, disinterested.

• Thumbs Up 1

75rdY2M.jpg

"This isn't going to work..." Shuichi mutters under his breath before taking a deep breath.

ogYlp0W.jpg

"...Okay, where to?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"So are we all going to be secret agents or is it just Shuichi?" Ember asks, looking a little confused.

Ray looks up at Sarge and hops on his shoulder. "Shouldn't we be stopping Herbert right now?" He whispered.

Sarge just shrugs. As much as he'd like to just go off on his own, scout the area and see what he could do to stop Herbert, the annoying green penguin was in charge and so it was better to wait. This was going to be quite a long endeavor. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(17).png

"Ummm... What are you doing?" Komaru asked Shuichi.

sion%201_zpssgbmhdka.png

"I may had predicted an attack on us but a bear making the rest of us statues..?" Sion seemed confused by their ordeal.

• Thumbs Up 2

Shuichi looks at his palm after hearing Komaru. He notices he's sweating profusely.

C8jMxdb.jpg

"N-Nothing out of the ordinary for me."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, I'm in" Knuckles bluntly said.

"I don't have a choice in the matter..." Edgeworth dryly said.

"And as a time patroller, I'm already used to these messes". Trunks added.

b5e070160fbdcf08437f65f9918637a0.png

"Excellent! Let's go off to the Dojo for training!" Rookie exclaimed. 

Mission 1: Training Day - Mission Accepted

• Thumbs Up 3

The table in the conference room opens to reveal a set of phones. Sayaka walks up to the set and picks up one.

screen-shot-2013-04-04-at-10-29-17-pm.pn

"This here's essential for an EPF Agent. A Spy Phone. With this, we'll be able to go anywhere around the Island. It's completely seperate from our standard portal systems."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Dojo? Oh man Flame would have love to have gone to see and learn stuff there." Ray sighed.

"He can go when we turn him back to normal." Ember grumbled.

"So I take we'll be learning self defense then?" Sarge asked, picking up a phone.

10 hours ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

Related image

"Hm? Who is this mysterious robot? A friend or a foe? And pray tell, what is the "Moonshine" he speaks of?", Storm mused having noticed him.

Marvin_face_think3.png

It looks up, beeping curiously.

Trnaslation: ...Someone understood me?

Translation: Wow, they must be very well trained in Spectre morse code!!! That's amazing!!! :D

jTlPPZh.png

"EPF agents...?"

"What the heck kind of place did I end up in?"

"At least we are going to the Dojo... Hopefully, my master is safe."

• Thumbs Up 1