Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

itF4Rop.jpg

"That glow isn't natural, right? Are we... too late?"

• Thumbs Up 1

YFgEO6D.png

"Peace be upon you."

jTlPPZh.png

"Master! Thank God you're safe..." Genji says, relieved.

• Thumbs Up 1

sion%203_zpsxntf61ic.png

"Either that penguin is biology incorrect or that's the most strangest arrangement of feathers I've ever seen..." Sion commented on Sensei's beard.

• Thumbs Up 2

Jessica looked at the figures in the room. Sweet, a robot! she thought. "Er... nice to meet you."

"Nice place you guys, have," Star said, looking around.

• Thumbs Up 2

"So shiny..." Ray mutters, staring at Zenyatta.

"Ray, stop gawking at the robot." Ember whisperes to Ray.

latest?cb=20150107013748

"Rookie. It is excellent to see you. And I see you have brought along the Skylanders..."

"Zenyatta has taught me much about the multiverse and it's teachings..." 

"However, I fear there is a danger too great present. You must make haste if you are to succeed my friends". Sensei said, as he tapped his stick against one of the Dojo's wall panels, causing it to slide down. 

latest?cb=20140918222947

"Thanks Sensei! Man, is it a relief to see you alive and well" Rookie said, as he led the way into the training room.

• Thumbs Up 3

0QDPpG.png

"Robo Krillin and Master Pengu! What a suprise!"

4I1a61.png

"Now, shall we learn the art of TAI-KUNG-KWAN-FU-TAH!" Mo said combining various martial arts into stereotypical gibberish.

• Thumbs Up 3

vbAxXqq.jpg

"Phew... Maybe I was just seeing things."

"Yeah... that's a relief." Sayaka then walks into the new room with Sensei and the others.

• Thumbs Up 1

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(21).png

"Teacher Master Sensei!" Komaru shouted, "please take care of us! Teach us with all of your good wisdom!"

• Thumbs Up 3

200px-SenseiCJS.PNG

"I'm afraid I cannot teach you in this element as I am not apart of the Elite Penguin Force. Unfortunately, manga tells some lies about senseis..."

"I will be glad to kindly guide you however my lady". Sensei said respectfully, as he led the Skylanders in. 

"Well, at least we have that Puffle Handler. This incompetent green penguin would have a hard time teaching us anythin-" Edgeworth said before freezing. The sight the Skylanders saw inside wasn't a good one. 

200px-CurrentPH.PNG

A penguin with a hat and holding some puffles stood in front of the Skylanders. A solid gold statue, and a look of terror on her face. She was holding some puffles who also got turned into statues, clearly trying to keep them protected.

latest?cb=20121220221548

"Puffle Handler...No...." Rookie said.

"T-That's it...I'm the last Elite Penguin Force agent..." Rookie said with a sense of dread.

• Thumbs Up 4

"We're boned." Ray bluntly told everyone before trying to walk out.

Sarge grabs the flying squirrel by the tail, yanking him up so that he doesn't run off.

"You ain't going nowhere." Sarge coldly told him.

"I can't believe Herbert turned the puffles into gold! How cruel is this creep?!" Ember was furious! The look of fear on their faces was heartbreaking for her. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Dammit... And I'm no good with training pets either..." Sayaka says, looking down.

5kZc2gG.jpg

"Rookie. We really need you, here. You're the only one in our team who has a Puffle."

• Thumbs Up 2

sion%204_zpsf5hzh7cr.png

"Its no good. Etherlite won't work on material like gold. I can't read her thoughts which presents a problem for us." Sion thought.

sion%201_zpssgbmhdka.png

"It shouldn't be too hard to raise a puffle right?"

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(20).png

"Yeah.. Aren't they like dogs or something?"

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20130706124305

"M-Me...?" 

"Y-You want me?!" Rookie asked shocked. 

"B-B-But....I'm not trained for this!" Rookie said.

"..."

"N-No...A EPF agent must always be ready for anything...that's what Dot and Gary always told me..." 

"Alright...I-I'll do my best". Rookie said, picking up a blue puffle.

• Thumbs Up 2

75rdY2M.jpg

That penguin's more capable than me... that's for sure...

XV6ehLj.jpg

"That's the spirit, Rookie. Do your best, okay?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Let's see what you've got Rook." Sarge tells Rookie.

"Please do your best. I don't wanna be a statue." Ray nervously encouraged Rookie.

• Thumbs Up 1

c6d36903455a79fc2ea41a852efb8373.jpg

"W-Well, out of the elite puffles, it seems the surviving ones are...Bouncer, Blast, Flare, Chill, and Gulp". 

"So first up...is Bouncer!" 

latest?cb=20150514004152

A blue puffle began bouncing up and down excitedly. 

"Bouncer is a girl puffle who throws snowballs. She's a bit of a prankster puffle, but she's easy to bond with and loves making friends..."

"Her special ability is of course throwing snowballs...so Bouncer, when I say snow going, you show them what you can do". Rookie said.

tenor.gif

"I'm sorry, what was the silly line?" Edgeworth asked. 

"Oh, it was snow going!...wait..." Rookie said. 

Suddenly, Bouncer got a sneaky smile on it's face, as it suddenly appeared with a ton of snowballs out of hammerspace, and proceeded to launch every single one of them at Rookie.

"AH, WAIT, BOUNCER, NO, WAIT, AH COLD COLD COOOOLLLLDDDDDDD" Rookie screamed.

After a few minutes, Bouncer calmed down and quickly rubbed against Sayaka's leg. Rookie...meanwhile was stuck against a wall pelted in snowballs.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Well, I guess I can say ol' Bouncer here likes me!" Sayaka kneels down and pets the small Puffle. "There, there... good girl."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Puffles huh?" Pixels smiled as he looked over the selection. "I like 'em... they kinda remind me of Pokemon in a way!"

"How so?" Katii, having a vague knowledge of Pokemon, inquired.

"Well... uh... well... they're cute critters... and they have powers and..." Pixels shrugged, "They just do, okay? Anyway, I wouldn't mind having one myself."

• Thumbs Up 2

"I-I don't think I wanna know what Blast is like." Ray stuttered. Seeing Rookie get buried in snowballs by Bouncer kind of put Ray off wanting a Puffle.

"Relax Ray, those fuzzballs won't hurt you. You'll be fine!" Ember reassured him.

• Thumbs Up 1

sion%206_zpsk6m928jf.png

"Wow..." Sion was shocked when Bouncer revealed her powers.

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(21).png

"That's amazing! We can beat up that bear loser with these guys!"

• Thumbs Up 2

YFgEO6D.png

"Determination is the first step to success, Rookie. I can see you will have no worries being able to lead your friends to victory."

jTlPPZh.png

"Master, has everything been okay here? No threats?"

Icon-zenyatta.png?version=d4563a76072241

"Everything has been fine. I've found myself a new friend here. Speaking of which, this is the student I was talking about, Sensei. My finest student, Genji Shimada. He has learned well, and is an excellent warrior."

Icon-genji.png?version=61b998ca38759750c

"O-oh, uh..."

Genji bows. "Greetings."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Yeah...I don't know about these hair balls." Burnie said skeptically about the Puffles. "Is there a good chance not to feed them after midnight?"

"I don't know Burn, they seem kinda harmless." Skeet said.

"Gotta collect them all!" Mo said randomly.

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20150107013748

"It is an honour to meet you Genji" Sensei said, bowing to the pupil. 

Meanwhile, Rookie barely forced his way out of the mountain of snowballs to showcase the next puffle. 

latest?cb=20150514004154

"This is Blast. He's an energetic red puffle. A daredevil, and one who's hard to keep down when he's excited. He's a brave puffle who keeps fighting and loves doing new things. He always has a very adventurous personality". Rookie explained.

"Alright Blast, show them what you can do!" 

With a nod, Blast got a cannon out of hammer space. However, he tripped getting into it, causing it to aim directly at Rookie.

"GAH, WAIT BLAST, ABORT, ABORT, ABORT" Rookie screamed in a panic. Unfortunately, it was too late. Blast shot out of the cannon wearing a daredevil helmet and blasted right into Rookie, sending him flying into a wall and causing it to crack.

Blast quickly ran over to Komaru @Princess Jellicent and began brushing against her leg.  

• Thumbs Up 4

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(23).png

"Awww... Aren't you a cutie! Especially for a weapon of mass destruction!" Komaru keeled down to pet Blast.

• Thumbs Up 2