Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

latest?cb=20131029163832

"Hows about I just prove it?" Herbert said with a chuckle. Suddenly, a door opened in the speaker of the dance club, as an army of robots came out of it.

318?cb=20140607023734

"Ultimate Protobot clones! Use the mega buster Goldator 3000s I gave you all! I didn't steal that foolish penguin's invention for nothing!". 

One of the bots took aim at Batman and shot a gold laser beam at him.

2313268-tumblr_m31ks8kf8a1rntmaxo1_1280.

"Look out!" Nightwing said, as he jumped in between the blast, and Batman, taking the blunt of it. This caused a massive flash of golden light.

When the Skylanders regained their sight, they looked down to the ground. Nightwing had been turned into a golden statue, with an expression of pure horror on his face.

Dance Club Doors: Locked.

• Thumbs Up 3

jTlPPZh.png

"A fight? Haha! Kakugo!"

Pulling shurikens out of his arm, and a hand hovering over his wakizashi, Genji throws his shurikens at the bots, jumping around the place.

0OGKxoX.png

"Uh oh. Current outlook... Concerning."

Firing a protective barrier out of her left hand, Orisa readies for combat!

"I recommend moving behind my barrier."

11 hours ago, SurrealBrain said:

"...That's all?" asked Arle. "Sheesh, what's with rhese villains and sunlight? Satan expanded the sun and made it hot for all of us just to get the ultimate tan or something."

Image result for batman

"Unfortunately, many criminals have the unhealthy idea that they can get away and profit with temperament of the sun and elements, without supposedly no environmental consequences that'll come to bite even them eventually", Batman said.

11 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

2313268-tumblr_m31ks8kf8a1rntmaxo1_1280.

"Look out!" Nightwing said, as he jumped in between the blast, and Batman, taking the blunt of it. This caused a massive flash of golden light.

When the Skylanders regained their sight, they looked down to the ground. Nightwing had been turned into a golden statue, with an expression of pure horror on his face.

Dance Club Doors: Locked.

Related image

"DICK!", Batman said, horrified.

"Nick! Look out!", Maya said as she pushed him out of the way of a bolt!

"Whew! Maya! That was a close one! Be more careful next time!", Phoenix lectured, before suddenly, his eyes widened in horror.

"Nick! You know I couldn't let anything happen to you after all you've done-"

"Maya.....GET BACK!", Phoenix yelled as he pushed Maya back with a textbox, right before a beam...hit him!!

Image result for phoenix wright statue layton credits ending

Leaving him in his finger-pointing pose...turned solid gold!"

Image result for maya fey tears

"Nick......Nick? Phoenix!? NIIIIIIIICK! No!", Maya said taken aback!

"No! Please Nick! You can't go! Not....because of me...can you?", Maya said.

She was almost caught by a beam herself, but Batman getting out of his own stupor, grabbed her out of the way just in time!

• Thumbs Up 1

"Get out of the way!" said Lupin, pushing Amite and Sig out of the way. Sadly, he got turned into a statue as a result. Looks like fancy gadgets will help today.

To make matters worse, Arle also gets turned into a statue! Looks like she's out of the action...

That leaves Amitie, Sig and Raffina. And Amitie is upset.

"A...Arle...? Lupin...? Oh no..." said Amitie, processing what just happened.

"Looks like they turned into gold..." said Sig, upset at what just happened there...

Even Raffina was shocked and horrified. What just happened?!

11 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole let out a blood-curling scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--"

Her hologram shorted out suddenly, and she disappeared.

"Nicole? Nicole! NICOOOOOOLE!", Sonic yelled in shock as he  went to town on the robots.

Unfortunately though, for as many as he took out, he failed to  get catch of the formation that the robots were looking to circle him in, amongst all the havoc in the confined building space. Eventually, Sonic the Hedgehog too, was turned to gold.

10 hours ago, Polkadi said:

0OGKxoX.png

"Uh oh. Current outlook... Concerning."

Firing a protective barrier out of her left hand, Orisa readies for combat!

"I recommend moving behind my barrier."

Tron and Cloud made it behind the barrier, but the duo also noticed a stray beam heading right at Orisa!

Before Cloud could stop her though, Tron piloted her mech to block Orisa! Unfortunately.......

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx9.gif

"NRGH! I'm really going to regret this! Orisa......if you can...make sure my kids and teammates are alright!", Tron said sadly as she too was turned to gold!

"M-Ms. Tron!? Mom!?", her servbots said, quite horrified.

Related image

"Urgh! You heard her, guys!", Cloud said trying to comfort the little robots and herd them out of the blasters' lines of fire! "Your "mom" wants you guys to stay safe. She'll be alright.......I hope. And Midgar knows, being stuck as a trophy....hits way too close to home for me", Cloud Strife said recalling his time spent as a Smash Trophy.

Meanwhile, Storm was fighting a fleet of the bot goons herself!

storm-marvel-lightning.jpg

"I forewarn you! Cease this attack! I treasure peace! But I am very good at waging war if I am forced to!", Storm warned.

Things were starting to look especially grim though, when they began to close in on her with their menacing guns!

"Oooh, now we're talking!" Star bounced up and down manically. She raised her wand to the robots and chanted, "Mega Narwhal Blast!" Thus, a large stream of narwhals flew towards the robots, slamming into them.

"Wow, what kind of magic is that?" Robinson asked as he flew circles around the robots, distracting them and diverting their fire. "Is it Water magic? I think Jess told me narwhals live in water?"

Jessica, meanwhile, fought off the robots using different Elemental magic as it was provided to her by each of the Elementals in the chaos. Though these three proved to be apt at surviving, the others weren't so lucky, as all of them were turned to gold statues. Jesus Christ, Jessica thought, we're really being pushed to our limits by a fucking bear of all things? He's the lamest bad guy I've faced! And that includes the Alphadroids!

Panic set in as one by one all of Delta was turned into statues with three exceptions. Marcus, Ray and Ember.

"Sarge! What are we going to do! Everyone is getting turned into statues!" Ember squealed.

"Sit tight, the team will think of something!" Sarge told her.

Ray escaped by hiding sadly he witnessed Flame and the others all get turned into statues.

"Flame! Ayna!" He called out but got no answer.

"No no wait! I DIDN'T FINISH MY TATTOO-" 

It was too late, Graff was turned into a golden statue as well.

"Graff!" Rocku yelled as he charged at the robots...only to get hit turning him into a trophy as well.

"Oh no...they've all become shiny golden monuments, which means only one horrible thing..." Mo said horrified. "They're all be displayed somewhere so many others will stare at them for commemoration!"

b8tAIW.png

"ANYTHING BUT COMMEMORATION!!!"

SlSFZp.png

"Will you clam up and hide?!" Skeet said grabbing Mo as Burnie used a table for a shield to protect the three.

ZLkKfq.png

"Well ain't this a fresh start?" Burnie said sarcastically. "We're getting attacked by a north pole predator who somehow has KILLER ROBOTS at his hand and we're weaponless! Now what?!"

NmOA6o.png

"The Arctic is a secret alien base coming to turn us into trophies to make us Amiibos for their newly advanced RefrigeratorStation X coming to a planet near you?.." Mo answered randomly.

"Shut up Mo."

5 hours ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

Tron and Cloud made it behind the barrier, but the duo also noticed a stray beam heading right at Orisa!

Before Cloud could stop her though, Tron piloted her mech to block Orisa! Unfortunately.......

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx9.gif

"NRGH! I'm really going to regret this! Orisa......if you can...make sure my kids and teammates are alright!", Tron said sadly as she too was turned to gold!

"M-Ms. Tron!? Mom!?", her servbots said, quite horrified.

0OGKxoX.png

"Tron Bonne?"

"...Tron Bonne?"

"..."

"I will follow your request, Tron Bonne."

She readies her Fusion Driver, firing a graviton surge and sucking the Protobots into one spot, then shooting away at them. "Everyone remain behind the barrier."

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20131127163311

"Not such a laughing stock now, am I my silly Skylander pals?" Herbert taunted, as Kat, Raven and Hina were hit by the beams, turning into gold statues.

"G-Guys...t-there has to be a way out..." Kat struggled to say before she was turned into a statue.

"J-Just keep yourselves...safe..." Raven said before she turned into a statue.

"I-I'm sorry I couldn't do much..." Hina said, as she was turned into a statue also.

"Oh no! They became gold variant Skylanders!" Neptune exclaims. "You are so not selling them on eBay you big meanie!"

skylanders-spyros-adventure-gold-variant

Neptune's fists shake in anger as she transforms.

"I will personally send you to hel-" But before Purple Heart could say anything more... she became a statue.

"Skylanders... retreat." Sonic says to everyone.

"What?! We can't just leave them behind!" Sayaka refutes.

"Do you want to survive so you CAN save them?! Then retrea-" It was too late for Sonic though, as he, Tails, Homura and Monomi become statues.

Sayaka steps back. It's now just her, Makoto, Kaede, Shuichi and Teddie. "E-Everyone... retreat..."

latest?cb=20131029162513

"I think not Sonic. I've taken control of the island, and I've locked every single exit out of the Dance Club..."

"This isn't a retreat, this is a slaughte- KLUTZY, I TOLD YOU TO STOP PLAYING WITH THAT IDIOTIC PUFFLE" Herbert shouted.

• Thumbs Up 1

@Ryannumber1gamer

Meanwhile Shantae was fending off the robots, lighting some on fire with her magic.

She then noticed though......

UjXERNN.png

"Roxas! Behind you!", she shouted as she noticed a duo of the bots trying to gold beam him at 6'oclock!

Speeding over she leaped and dove in front of him to blast them away, and they exchanged blows!

Shantae managed to fireball the two away, but unfortunately they also got a clean shot at her!

A9SNSiF.png

"HURK! Sorry guys! Roxas!....Had...to.....help-", Shantae fell to the floor, stuck in her pose, now a gold statue herself!

tumblr_inline_mr4uq0YBGr1qz4rgp.png

"I'll put a stop to those robots! Izanagi!"

latest?cb=20120827232605

With a Truth Bullet to the head, Izanagi is instantly summoned as he reflects a beam, but it only manages to head to the reflective floor of the Dance Club, rebounding off the roof and landing onto Makoto, causing Izanagi to disappear as he becomes a statue as another beam fires at Teddie.

tmRbKpM.jpg

"I... wanted... to do things... too... avenge me..."

RDRj98W.jpg

"Why... are there... so many... evil... bears..."

Sayaka, Kaede and Shuichi remain.

• Thumbs Up 2

307?cb=20170521222322

"M-Makoto..?!" Sayaka said, as she made her way to the statue version of him, attacking off robots with her microphone. 

"A-Are you....dead...?" Sayaka asked, as another beam managed to hit her. 

"N-No...this can't be how it ends..." Sayaka said, as she was engulfed.

Edgeworth meanwhile grabbed a table and propped it up, giving himself cover. 

tenor.gif

"This is not good...not good at all". Edgeworth said, trying to keep hidden, as he saw the number of gold statues quickly increasing. 

A voice came through on Edgeworth's communicator.  "Hello? Is this the Skylanders? T-This is important so I wanna know if I have the wrong number. I don't need G giving me another lecture about giving out secret plans to everyone I call again..." The voice said, as Rock quickly fell, trying to defend Edgeworth. 

"S-Sorry...Dr. Light...." 

pHtL7LV.jpg

"One by one... they're falling!"

Sayaka simply stands still in shock.

5AER3N1.jpg

"I-If we stand around for much longer... we're dead meat!"

SsnohFF.jpg

"N-Not..."

Kaede shakes her head as she puts on a face of determination.

yvvPb23.jpg

"Not if I have anything to say about it! Persona!"

latest?cb=20121221000328

Apollo rises from behind Kaede as it creates a wall of fire around the survivors, blocking out the gold beams.

QlgkTvW.jpg

"You... mark my words... I'm getting my friends back... and then, I'm coming after YOU!"

On 6/26/2017 at 7:21 AM, Polkadi said:

0OGKxoX.png

"Tron Bonne?"

"...Tron Bonne?"

"..."

"I will follow your request, Tron Bonne."

She readies her Fusion Driver, firing a graviton surge and sucking the Protobots into one spot, then shooting away at them. "Everyone remain behind the barrier."

Cloud himself eyed the Servbots clamoring with him and Orisa, scared.

"Orisa...if I don't make it back.........just let everyone know.......I tried", Cloud said before leaping back into the fray to try and buy the heroes more time to escape.

Image result for cloud strife buster sword battle

"HRAH! HA!", he grunted with each slice and dice he performed on the robots.

Related image

"Loo alive Buster Boy! You're more use to us active than as a statue!", Undyne said as she leaped in to aid Cloud! "Now! Let's clean house the best we can!", she declared.

On 6/26/2017 at 1:40 AM, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

Meanwhile, Storm was fighting a fleet of the bot goons herself!

storm-marvel-lightning.jpg

"I forewarn you! Cease this attack! I treasure peace! But I am very good at waging war if I am forced to!", Storm warned.

Things were starting to look especially grim though, when they began to close in on her with their menacing guns!

dcAsCsC.gif

"Storm! Batman! We have to help her!", Maya said.

"No. I have to help her. You need to get to safety! Wait back with Orisa and get behind her barrier", Batman ordered as he went to aid Storm.

HlaebkZ.gif

"But....it just seems so wrong to not help....after I got Nick turned.....", Maya said, feeling ashamed.

Back with Undyne and Cloud, the two were raising hell against the bots but they just kept on coming!

Noticing Cloud was starting to tire, Undyne made up her mind.

"Cloud....I'll stay behind to to hinder them! You need to escape with the others!", she said.

"WHAT!? Undyne NO! I won't-HWAH!", Cloud was interrupted as Undyne picked him up and threw him over the fleet of bots out of harm's way.

Related image

"ALRIGHT YOU MECHANICAL MORONS! Strike me if you dare! But I will take plenty of you down with me!", Undyne said as she tagged sevral with her spears before she too was solidified into gold.

Image result for cloud strife shocked

"Undyne...why did you....?", Cloud trailed off at the fish warrior's sacrifice.

Meanwhile Batman threw several batarangs hitting the robots that were circling Storm in the heads, short circuiting them!

Lightning+Storm.gif

"Lightning Storm!", Storm yelled to fry the bots!

Related image

"I will admit Batman, you do have a knack for showing up right in time even if it is at the last minute!", Storm admitted as she used her abilities to summon a gust of wind that sent his batarangs flying at full force!

"Hmph! And I'll admit, you can be resourceful with what you're given", the caped crusader said as the two superheroes were starting to get cornered.

"Well, don't expect any "It's been a honor" speeches yet...even if we are about to be-"

zvsVdMF.gif

"HEY! UGLIES! Come and get it!", Maya said as she slid tackled one of the bots and wide arc smacked the others with her broom! Not enough to destroy them, but enough to draw their attention away from the two superheroes!

Image result for batman horrified

"Ms. Fey! What are you doing!?", Batman shouted at Maya.

"Maya! Please! We are not worth your own sacrfice!", Storm said.

SrqgzMS.gif

"Yes! You guys! Nick! Everyone is! Whatever happens to us...don't worry!"

J6MxdEx.gif

"There....must be a way!", Maya mustered the strength to smile at the two. @Ryannumber1gamer "E-edgeworth! Miles......if you make it and it is the end.......we'll all be rooting you on from the realm up above!", she said to the prosecutor before the robots engulfed her in a golden beam...leaving her standing with a look of hope frozen on her face!

Cloud Strife, Batman and Storm, the lone survivors of their faction, were dumb-founded, yet also sullenly silent as they were covered by Kaede's Persona, Apollo with their respective barriers. The servbots themselves were still overcome with grief over the apparent loss of their "mother" and friends too as they stayed clamored around Orisa and Cloud when he got back to them.

"Right, so just putting this out there," Jessica said, "if we can't reverse this, I have full rights to reduce that bear to literal nothingness. Or burn him, or vaporise him, or electrocute him, or-"

"B-But Jess," Robinson tweeted, "I-I thought you'd never hurt poor, defenceless animals who couldn't know better!"

"That's true. And this git is none of those things. He's not even cool like anyone else we've faced."

"But he is cool!" Star smirked, snorting at her own joke. "Geddit? It's because he's a polar bear, and we're on a cold island, and-"

"90% of our friends now live a tortured existence as golden statues thanks to a crummy bad guy."

"...well, aren't you fun at parties," Star snarked under her breath.

"Robrainiac.. Ella." Pixels trembled in terror at the sight before him.

The supervillain and the harpy superhero... once two living beings now inanimate golden statues. Pixels couldn't imagine the horror of becoming a statue. Would he be aware of his surroundings? Would he be forced to listen as all his friends around him fall, one by one, not being able to even use his words to help out? Stuck in a pose, forever unable to move, or see.

Pixels snapped out of his thoughts as the sight of a robot falling to the ground filled his ears. It was then he felt someone grab at his tail.

"Focus Pixels!" Katii scolded, "Geez! That guy almost had you, and you weren't even gonna fight!"

"R-r-right..." Pixels said, "Sorry, Katii. What are we gonna do?"

"We're gonna have to worry about our friends later," Katii said, glancing at her fallen allies, including Robrainiac and Ella, "Right now, we need clear out as many robots as we can! I'll take the rafters up there and snipe at them, while you take them on down here."

"G-g-got it." Pixels nodded.

"This is bullshit." Sarge muttered under his breath, following the others into retreat.

"Polar boy has really up'ed his game hasn't he? He's gone from popcorn bombs to turning people into gold statues!" Ember shouted.

Ray didn't say a word, he was too busy focusing on keeping that shield of his up so that the beam didn't get his friends.  

Suddenly a crash could be heard from above the nightclub, as a rope lowered down onto the floor. 

"C-Come on! We don't have much time!" A familiar voice said from the window above.

"You heard him... grab on." Sayaka latches onto the rope followed by Kaede and Shuichi.

"Don't worry everyone. I'll get you back." Sayaka sighs as she climbs up.

Seeing the rope, Sarge redirected Ember and Ray towards it. "Guys, climb the rope now!" He yelled.

Ember and ray didn't need to be told twice! Ray leapt at it and began making his way up while Ember flew up and followed the rope upwards. Sarge then climbed up as well. 

Robinson flew up along the rope, outpacing just about everyone. Star, meanwhile, climbed up with little issue, while Jessica slipped a few times and cussed each time she got rope burn.

"Oh sweet relief..." Burnie said. "We're out of here."

Burnie jumped to the rope climbing it with Mo easily grabbing him on the back and Skeet climbing behind as well.