Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

The table in the conference room opens to reveal a set of phones. Sayaka walks up to the set and picks up one.

screen-shot-2013-04-04-at-10-29-17-pm.pn

"This here's essential for an EPF Agent. A Spy Phone. With this, we'll be able to go anywhere around the Island. It's completely seperate from our standard portal systems."

"Sweeet," Star smiled, taking one and tossing another to Jessica, who looked on it with apathy.

Robinson perched on the table. "Erm, sorry guys, but er, I can't use one of those... on account of being a tiny bird."

• Thumbs Up 2

Komaru looked at her phone.

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(21).png

"Oh hey! Can we transform with these!? I wanna be a super sentai hero! Henshin!"

sion%201_zpssgbmhdka.png

"I can tell this is more than your ordinary phone..." Sion notes.

• Thumbs Up 2

Shuichi and Kaede take their phones as well.

Sayaka explains further. "So, press the Teleport button and go to the Dojo. Then we can get started."

• Thumbs Up 1

sion%203_zpsxntf61ic.png

"Very well. I'll see you there." Sion pressed the button to go to the Dojo.

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(20).png

"What button was it again..?" Komaru was struggling to figure out anything.

• Thumbs Up 2

Star smiled. "Are we gonna learn ka-ra-TEH?" she asked, striking a pose.

Jessica silently pushed the button and disappeared.

"Don't worry, Star," Robinson tweeted. "Jessica isn't usually like this... I guess she's not in the best of moods right now given what's happened."

"I getcha. Lumina seemed like a great friend to have."

"Heh, y'know, before all this, I was the only one she'd ever talk to... but how am I gonna follow you guys?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Ray picks up his phone and presses the teleport button... it doesn't work, the screen is blank.

Ember does the same but it works for her heading to the dojo with little effort. Kind of helps that she knows how to use a phone...

"Sarge, my phone isn't working." Ray mopes.

"Did you turn it on?"

Ray looks at Sarge in a puzzled manner.

Sarge then takes the phone, turns it on and points to the teleport icon for Ray to press.

"Make sure you select the Dojo."

"O.K." Ray tries to figure out where the Dojo is on the phone...

Sarge sighs and points to dojo on the top of the list.

"There, now press that."

Ray points at the Pizza Parlor.

"No, Ray that's Pizza, Dojo, press the Dojo."

Ray presses the Dojo and teleports directly to the Dojo. 

"Kids..." Sarge muttered under his breath before going to the Dojo himself.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kqc3tmr.jpg

"Okay... so this is the butto-"

Shuichi presses the button and instantly teleports, followed by Sayaka.

ou60pyZ.jpg

"H-Hey! Wait for me!" Kaede presses the button and teleports.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Marvin_face_think3.png

It looks up, beeping curiously.

Trnaslation: ...Someone understood me?

Translation: Wow, they must be very well trained in Spectre morse code!!! That's amazing!!! :D

Storm crossed her arms. "it would be unseemly to not know that with the ventures I've had, trust me".

Image result for batman spectre morse code

"Spectre morse code, huh? Looks like the worlds of the multiverse really are colliding if my studies were correct. Looks like they were", Batman said, revealing he too could understand MARVN.

Related image

"Hmph! Don't tell me you researched it simply because you are THE GODDAM-"

"Don't even think about it, princess", the caped crusader warned Storm.

"Ooh! Mom was also adept with robots so she could sort of understand him as well!", one of the servbots clamoring around Orisa said.

"Well when this is over guys, make sure to give me and the others a crash course in it", Cloud spoke up, not being able to understand MARVN.

29 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

The table in the conference room opens to reveal a set of phones. Sayaka walks up to the set and picks up one.

screen-shot-2013-04-04-at-10-29-17-pm.pn

"This here's essential for an EPF Agent. A Spy Phone. With this, we'll be able to go anywhere around the Island. It's completely seperate from our standard portal systems."

Image result for cloud strife phone

".......Well that's practical", Cloud said as he picked one up along with Batman and Storm each getting one.

"Whatever you do then, make sure these don't fall into the wrong hands", Batman said, paranoid as ever.

• Thumbs Up 2

200_s.gif

"Huh. Wonder how come Mo- er Bulma didn't develop teleportation for Capsule Corp" Trunks thought, as he arrived. 

latest?cb=20140624152235

"I-I'm gonna throw up..." Edgeworth said weakily.

latest?cb=20120907012241

"Welcome to the...." 

250?cb=20161103210353

"This place is pretty secluded so we should be fi-" 

Suddenly Rookie jumped back terrified as a golden statue fell right in front of him.

A statue of a ninja.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Secluded! Yeah, definitely!" Sayaka stands back in shock. "Wait... is Sensei... gone too?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Aha! I figured it out!" Komaru said as she teleported into the Dojo.

sion%203_zpsxntf61ic.png

"I guess there's no harm in training in a place like this. I prefer staying in my lab but this will do."

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Secluded! Yeah, definitely!" Sayaka stands back in shock. "Wait... is Sensei... gone too?"

"...oh no, not... that guy..." Jessica mumbled.

Star popped into the Dojo, Robinson perched atop her head.

"Huh, apparantly the teleport field's big enough for a bird to hitch a ride," he peeped.

• Thumbs Up 2

Genji takes the phone and teleports to the Dojo, as does Orisa.

But seeing the golden statue of the ninja... Genji knew this was not good. He pulls out his shurikens, staying alert.

jTlPPZh.png

"The bear's bots have been here. That means my master is in danger! He is inside that dojo..."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Welp so much for learning self defense." Ray pouted before making a squeaky sound.

"You know wrestling Ray surely you can- oh wait you went weird... I forgot about that." Ember shook her head.

The kid is literally green as grass and yet has been working this joint for 10 years... this is deeply concerning. Sarge thought to himself.

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20140918222947

"Look, it's all fine. As soon as we sneak inside the dojo, I can get us into the secret EPF training area. Puffle Handler should be there to help us learn the ropes and it'll be all good!" Rookie said.

"Man, this guy's all for optimism. I like your style!" Knuckles said with a thumbs up.

"...You do realise we just had hand-delivered evidence that things have gone awry, correct?" Edgeworth said to Knuckles.

• Thumbs Up 5

Kqc3tmr.jpg

"Puffle Handler? So there's actually one more agent that made it out okay?"

MauHvES.jpg

"That's a relief! The more help the merrier!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(17).png

"Puffle...Handler..?" Komaru said confused, "what is that supposed to mean?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Puffles. A species of animal native to this island. With that little nugget of info, it's pretty clear that Puffle Handler is basically this island's equivalent of a dog trainer." Sayaka explains.

• Thumbs Up 2

420px-rookie2013withpizzatransparent.png

"Oh, Puffles are our pets here on Club Penguin. Each one has their own personalities and depending on your own personality, your bond might grow stronger. Some people love having puffles of all kinds, while others prefer having puffles close to their own personalities. Most puffles are playful and kind, although they're tricked easily! The orange puffles are my favourite! I have one named Crash!" Rookie explained. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"I never had a Puffle myself... Maybe I should pick one up when all this is over." Sayaka says to herself. "Which one to get, though..."

She shakes her head. "Gotta focus, Sayaka! World at stake!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Yeah, but are they talking birds?" Jessica asked, beckoning Robinson over to nest in her hood as he usually did. "As far as I'm concerned, nothing beats Robinson."

The little bird tucked himself under his wing to hide his redbreast growing redder.

• Thumbs Up 1

sion%201_zpssgbmhdka.png

"I thought you meant the bird the puffin but I guess I'm mistaken."

"We can have weird pets on this island!? That's amazing!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"What does a puffle look like?" Ray asks.

"A fuzzy thing with eyes." Sarge tells Ray showing him a small picture of one.

"D'aww, I want one!" Ray squees.

"Me too, they look so cute!" Ember agrees.

Of course you two would want that...bet dollars to donuts you'll forget to look after them after a while and I'll be stuck caring for them.

• Thumbs Up 2

jTlPPZh.png

"Ahem, we've other things to worry about."

Genji points to the dojo. "Things like that."

• Thumbs Up 1

As the group entered the dojo, it was completely empty, save for two lone figures in the centre of it. A golden glow emitted from them both.

200px-SenseiCJS.PNG 269px-Zenyatta-portrait.png?version=fb9c 

• Thumbs Up 2