Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Okay, Rookie, please tell us you have a plan on what's going on here? Two islands have crashed together and Herbert has taken over in..." Sayaka looks around. "Quite frankly, a matter of seconds!"

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20140918222947

"Chilly up here, huh" A familiar green penguin said.

"Are you the owner of this place?" Ray asked.

"That cap looks so stupid." Ember rolled her eyes.

Sarge kept his eyes peeled. You never knew what weird shit would pop up. He was beginning to really not like bears.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Okay, Rookie, please tell us you have a plan on what's going on here? Two islands have crashed together and Herbert has taken over in..." Sayaka looks around. "Quite frankly, a matter of seconds!"

latest?cb=20121224215159

"Well...uh...that's a problem..." Rookie said.

"Why do you guys think I came here instead of Jet Pack Guy or Dot?" Rookie asked.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Don't tell me... and the Director? Even G?" Sayaka asks. "Are... Are they gone too?"

"Jet Pack Guy, G, Director? Who the hell are those people?" Marcus asks bluntly looking a little puzzled.

"So does anybody have a plan to so stop Herbert from wrecking everything?" Ray asked nervously.

latest?cb=20130706124305

"Er...they're part of the EPF, and they're my superiors..."

"Well, except...everyone in the EPF are my superiors, I'm only a rookie after all...but...."

"ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN TURNED INTO GOLD STATUES" Rookie said totally panicked.

• Thumbs Up 4

"They're all gone, huh? Guess we have to get them back too." Sayaka says, eyes closed. When she opens them, she notices Rookie panicking. "Hey! Hey! Calm down, we can do this."

sUIq5ya.jpg

"How long has Rookie.... been a rookie for?"

"According to my research? 10 years." Sayaka replies.

5L4DnXY.jpg

"...How can you be a rookie for an entire decade?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Ray gasps.

"And I thought Edgeworth was vain for having a gold statue of himself." Ember muttered.

"Don't worry Rookie, we'll make sure to help you kick Herbert's ass and turn everyone back to normal."

"Right, kids?"

"Of course, the bear is hurting our friends and putting the islands at risk, he may be a goof but he's a dangerous goof and those ones are not to be underestimated." Ember nodded. 

"I'll do my best." Ray nervously smiles. Ember was right. The Herbert guy has thrown caution to the wind and now if nobody stops him he could do so much worse! Lots of villains have used goofiness as a facade to lull folks into a false sense of security but then the facade gets lifted and then things get ugly fast.

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20120907012241

"According to G, by making a lot, and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot of mistakes". 

"But hey, it's not all bad! We still have our EPF headquarters on CP Islan-

*BANG*

In front of the Skylanders' eyes, they saw a massive fireball blast into the sky from the EPF HQ on CP Islands. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"Can these places go one day without blowing up?" Sayaka runs ahead of everyone, making her way to the Ski Village.

OR4iX8V.jpg

"This is not good!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"You were saying Rook?" Sarge cringed.

"He's a smart bear isn't he?" Ray gulped.

"You could say he's smarter than the average bear." Ember pulled a goofy look.

"Meaner too." Ray whimpered.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Classic case of jinxing it", Batman muttered.

"Just how many islands has this bad bear conquered!?", Cloud asked,  alarmed. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Trunks stopped Sayaka before she could leave.

"Stop...he's talking..." Trunks said, pointing towards a massive screen in the distance. 

latest?cb=20131029171600

"Hello my fine feathered friends. I hope you all noticed the explosions, robots and modifications I made to your little islands...as well as the new room environment with both islands". 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Yeah, I've noticed. Not exactly a fan!" Sayaka says with gritted teeth. "How the hell did you manage to do all this so quickly anyway? Jetpacks? Magic Jetpacks?"

5L4DnXY.jpg

"What?"

"I'm running out of obscure Club Penguin references, okay?" Sayaka says back to Shuichi.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh yeah, we've noticed." Sarge grunts.

"New rooms?" Ember shuddered. "Oh no! I just finished making over my igloo! Please tell me he didn't trash it!" 

"Ember, friends first then your igloo." Ray sighed.

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20131029171600

"Hello my fine feathered friends. I hope you all noticed the explosions, robots and modifications I made to your little islands...as well as the new room environment with both islands"

"Man,  this guy needs a hobby about as much as Vlad needs a kitten", Cloud snarked.

"One would wonder if he's compensating for something.....perhaps lonesomeness among many other qualities", Storm added on. 

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20131029163832

"Well, citizens of Club Penguin and Club Penguin Islands, I've come to show you that you are all under my absolutely authority now..." Herbert said with a smirk. He pressed a button on a remote, which caused the screen to flash to two images...

1. Was the EPF members all turned into golden statues

2. Was the Skylanders all turned into golden statues.

200px-Herbert.png

"I'm sure my good friends who escaped my attack in the Dance Club are probably wondering how I pulled this all off..." 

"After I was insulted by those Skylanders...I placed my newest plan in place. I spied on their communications and found a "Sombra" hijacking the communications in their HQ. It was so simple to use my own systems to steal her coding and a portion of the Skylosers' system defences..." 

"Then I found out my communications for the island was going to their academy, which must have meant they purchased the island after the moving...so it was just a matter of time til they moved in" Herbert continued. 

"So, using my utter genius, I reverse engineered Sombra's little code to create a new defence. "Herbert Defender 3.0". I sneaked into the old island, planted my version into the old EPF systems, opening a back door into their systems..."

"That's right my friends. You never owned this island. I controlled it to begin with!" Herbert said with a evil chuckle, as Klutzy came in trying to laugh with him.

• Thumbs Up 6

uOT847o.jpg

"So this whole time, we were stumbling into some sort of trap."

kuLwqEU.jpg

"You've gotta be kidding me."

AR1T2IA.jpg

"..."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Clever bastard." Sarge muttered.

"You jerk! You better not have hurt AE!" Ray yelled, fear still in his voice.

"Yeah, and Nicole too! I saw what you did you oversized smelly rug!" Ember screeched.

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20131029170535

"Now now now, let's not forget the rest of the plan..." Herbert said.

"Next, I broke into Gary the Gadget Guy's lab in the brand new Club Penguin Islands. That's where I found several of his blueprints. "Freeze Ray 3000, Gold Ray 3000" and on top of that, his "Ultimate Protobots". All I had to do was steal all of them, and then reverse engineer all of them with my genius. That was on top of finding the blueprint for your friend's mega buster disgarded around your academy during a recon..." 

"All of them came right together!" Herbert said chuckling.

"As for your pal Alter Ego? Heh..." 

"I needed a new servant, and a way to keep you Skylanders out of my computer systems".

200_s.gif

"Herbert Ego, say hello" Herbert said with a chuckle.

• Thumbs Up 6

"Sombra? Who is that?", Storm asked. 

"One of the former Skylanders. Had a nasty habit of trying to steal Skylander information. She also hacked Nicole on a few occasions", Batman recounted.

"Well whoever she is,  you'd think she'd monitor herself and her surroundings better", Cloud spoke. 

"From what I can tell,  she's not the best at stealth or monitoring whenever she's being watched physically or online", Batman explained. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Explosions, hacking and brainwashing, we have reached the villain triangle."  Sarge shakes his head. "Predictable yet effective I'll give you that, just like how we're going to kick your ass."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Alter-Ego! No!" Sayaka exclaims in surprise.

tumblr_mr53d2YgD11sewrl3o2_500.png

"You will not stand a chance against Herbert. Best you pack up your bags and leave!"

tumblr_mr53d2YgD11sewrl3o4_500.png

"I'm dead fucking serious."

lDCDOC8.jpg

"How could you do this to him... you... monster!"

• Thumbs Up 2

0OGKxoX.png

"I am not accustomed to hurting animals, but it seems like you will give me no choice. Surrender now, or more charges will be pressed!"

jTlPPZh.png

"Sombra? The same one from the newspapers?"

"Hm... It couldn't be..."

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20131029171600

"Come now, at the end of the day, all A.Is are simply code. All you have to do is rewrite the code and well..."

"Herbert Ego". 

• Thumbs Up 2