Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Just gonna get bios out of the way ASAP: 

Kat - Gravity Rush - Main Character: 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160929212627

Element: Air

Class: Brawler/Ninja

Category: Sensei

Bio: Kat is a gravity shifter from the world of Hekseville and is also a queen of a land far above Heksville. Kat is a young girl with a strong sense of justice, and a kind heart. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and call out when she thinks something is wrong. However, despite how much annoyance that Kat may show, she can't deny that she loves helping people, as she usually ends up helping people, despite getting no thanks for it, or in-fact is insulted for it. Kat is a character that's still learning about herself, her history, and her powers. She cares a lot for her friends and especially her cat Dusty, who is the source of her powers. Kat has been gone from Heksville for a while and has a worry about what may be happening there.

Raven - Gravity Rush - Main Character 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160929212703

Battle Class: Ninja/Brawler

Bio: Raven is another gravity shifter from Heksville. While she prefers people calling her Raven, her real name is Sasha and she was apart of a group of children that found themselves lost underneath Heksville and found themselves in a place where time runs slower. A few days for them would be a few years in Heksville. Raven eventually gained control of her crow and used her to gain gravity shifter powers. She was later manipulated by the evil mayor of Heksville, who told her that if she stopped Kat and kept portions of Heksville missing in gravity storms, he'd rescue the children below Heksville. However, Kat and Raven eventually came to an understandng and became friends, working together to save the children and save Heksville. Raven is a person who is quick to the point and has a sharp tongue. She's blunt and can be distant. She's also a massive eater, and loves sleeping. She later named her crow Skye, a suggestion by Phoenix Wright and Maya and like Kat, she cares deeply for Skye. Despite Raven's harsh exterior, she does care about her friends, and when the time comes, will fight to protect them. 

Mega Man (And Rush) - Support Character

Spoiler

Mega_Man_Series.jpg

Element: Tech

Battle Class: Quickshot

Category: Swap Force (Can switch elements/battle classes) 

Bio: Rock was a robot created in the year 20XX by Doctor Light. His original purpose was to be Light's son and a helper robot with his sister Roll, and (hopefully) his brother, Blues. However, Blues left before Rock and Roll's completion because he thought he would be altered by Light. When Light's best friend - Dr. Wily betrayed them and reprogrammed Light's greatest creations - The Robot Masters, Rock agreed to be repurposed as a fighting robot to save everyone. Gaining his unique copy chip and mega buster, Rock has been fighting for everlasting peace ever since. This has forced him to come up against his brother Blues, who Wily tricked into hating Rock and Light, Ra-Moon, who tried to kill all robots and humans, and of course, stopping Dr. Wily's plans for world domination. Rock has found himself in the Skylanders after being lifted from a Smash tournament. He now continues to fight for everlasting peace and wants to learn more about human emotions and free will. He doesn't like to fight, but he will as he does. 

According to Roll, he has a slight crush on either Melody (Vesper Woman) or Tempo (Quake Woman). Roll however isn't sure which one he has the crush on.

latest?cb=20131006165423

"NOW WE'RE ROCKIN' LUMINA!" Ember said, as the two continued to rock. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Nicole happily danced along, smiling. "Music really can be a stress reliever..."

She gets into the security cameras, and saves a picture. A perfect photo to give to her friend!

• Thumbs Up 1

As the Skylanders danced away, they felt a small shaking. It however quickly ceased. 

e0b453cabd008f43d4c7b25d4df72064.jpg

"Now then...who's ready to see the king of dancing?" Knuckles said, wearing a treasure hunting hat, and sunglasses, before jumping onto the dance floor, starting to break dance.

• Thumbs Up 3

"May I join you?" Shademon hissed.

"Yeah, sure, spooky knock yourself out, but not literally." Sarge said.

Shademon hopped on the stool and got a glass of cold water given to them.

"So Mog? Who's the new woah?" Mia asked getting kind of freaked out.

"Oh, this is Centi! She's really nice, I found her all alone after I found one of Ztar boxes when I was with Ztar. She's been hiding until the dance!

"SKREAGRGE?" 

latest?cb=20141230213812

Centipeedle SUPPORT

ELEMENT: Non Elemental

BATTLE CLASS: Brawler

SKYLANDER CLASS: N/A

An alien from another world called a Gem, Centipeedle fought in a huge war for the possession of earth for the her Homeworld only to end up somehow in the Mushroom Kingdom and then in Ztar's stubs. The being was finally free by Mog and if startled can grow into a huge size and spit acid. Due to her unstable form and new status she shall remain on support until further notice or if it's an emergency.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 6/25/2017 at 9:42 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Just gonna get bios out of the way ASAP: 

Kat - Gravity Rush - Main Character: 

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20160929212627

Class: Brawler/Ninja

Bio: Kat is a gravity shifter from the world of Hekseville and is also a queen of a land far above Heksville. Kat is a young girl with a strong sense of justice, and a kind heart. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and call out when she thinks something is wrong. However, despite how much annoyance that Kat may show, she can't deny that she loves helping people, as she usually ends up helping people, despite getting no thanks for it, or in-fact is insulted for it. Kat is a character that's still learning about herself, her history, and her powers. She cares a lot for her friends and especially her cat Dusty, who is the source of her powers. Kat has been gone from Heksville for a while and has a worry about what may be happening there.

Raven - Gravity Rush - Main Character 

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20160929212703

Battle Class: Ninja/Brawler

Bio: Raven is another gravity shifter from Heksville. While she prefers people calling her Raven, her real name is Sasha and she was apart of a group of children that found themselves lost underneath Heksville and found themselves in a place where time runs slower. A few days for them would be a few years in Heksville. Raven eventually gained control of her crow and used her to gain gravity shifter powers. She was later manipulated by the evil mayor of Heksville, who told her that if she stopped Kat and kept portions of Heksville missing in gravity storms, he'd rescue the children below Heksville. However, Kat and Raven eventually came to an understandng and became friends, working together to save the children and save Heksville. Raven is a person who is quick to the point and has a sharp tongue. She's blunt and can be distant. She's also a massive eater, and loves sleeping. She later named her crow Skye, a suggestion by Phoenix Wright and Maya and like Kat, she cares deeply for Skye. Despite Raven's harsh exterior, she does care about her friends, and when the time comes, will fight to protect them. 

Mega Man (And Rush) - Support Character

Reveal hidden contents

Mega_Man_Series.jpg

Element: Tech

Battle Class: Quickshot

Category: Swap Force (Can switch elements/battle classes) 

Bio: Rock was a robot created in the year 20XX by Doctor Light. His original purpose was to be Light's son and a helper robot with his sister Roll, and (hopefully) his brother, Blues. However, Blues left before Rock and Roll's completion because he thought he would be altered by Light. When Light's best friend - Dr. Wily betrayed them and reprogrammed Light's greatest creations - The Robot Masters, Rock agreed to be repurposed as a fighting robot to save everyone. Gaining his unique copy chip and mega buster, Rock has been fighting for everlasting peace ever since. This has forced him to come up against his brother Blues, who Wily tricked into hating Rock and Light, Ra-Moon, who tried to kill all robots and humans, and of course, stopping Dr. Wily's plans for world domination. Rock has found himself in the Skylanders after being lifted from a Smash tournament. He now continues to fight for everlasting peace and wants to learn more about human emotions and free will. He doesn't like to fight, but he will as he does. 

According to Roll, he has a slight crush on either Melody (Vesper Woman) or Tempo (Quake Woman). Roll however isn't sure which one he has the crush on.

latest?cb=20131006165423

"NOW WE'RE ROCKIN' LUMINA!" Ember said, as the two continued to rock. 

e79.gif

"Well alright now! This is my kinda jam!", Sonic said as he took to the dance floor.

On 6/25/2017 at 8:52 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20131022092226

"I'm uh...sorry. Am I looking at a ghost?" Trunks said.

tumblr_o13zk14dyh1rhlcj9o1_500.png

"Long story short, she was forced to brainwash us for a evil ghost called Dark Danny. His younger and good version managed to save her before Dark Danny came back to re-capture the ghosts. She's been our ally ever since. Name's Roxas by the way". Roxas said, eating an ice cream.

phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif

"Definitely for the best! I'll be the first to admit, mind control aside quite a few of us actually did like her music!", Phoenix admitted.

"Heck! Even Nega Shantae liked it! Though she'll likely never admit that out loud!"

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

"Heh, got that right and-Oh! Well, hello there...Shantae!", Phoenix said as the resident genie poofed into the room.

GiwBZNj.png

"Hey Mr. Wright! You were right! The new idea for a cycling of the guard back and through Scuttle Town is a great new means of keeping an eye on it while also being a Skylander and-"

Shantae then noticed the dancing going on.

7bF2wmy.png

"Well now Roxas! A dance competition!? I'm guessing you didn't tell little ol' me about this to surprise moi? Always the sneaky yet considerate type aren't ya!/", she said cheerfully.

Image result for shantae dance

"Cause ya'll probably know how grand a dancer I can be!", the genie girl boasted.

File:Maya Cheerful 2.gif

"Wow Nick! Shantae's been so much less stressed ever since we helped her work out a schedule and shift of changing of the guard with your "Swap and Stop Initiative"!", Maya said.

phoenix-coffee%28b%29.gif

"It's for the best Maya! After that last run-in with Risky Boots, well, I couldn't just let her go out with grief. So, I figured, the best way would be to call upon her friends and community to help, and now he can occasionally visit here and there without breaking down into anxiety. Especially since she managed to bar Risky from her home dimension!"

Fog9V7T.png

"Yeah! And it's thanks to your ideas to rouse Sequin land against her! Though she may still be out there and hungering for vengeance, at least we can be certain she won't be conquering Scuttle Town, let alone Sequin Land anytime soon as long as she's still undead!", Shantae said.

Image result for shantae half genie hero full body

Shantae - Shantae Series - Main Character

Title: Half-Genie Hero; Resident Skylanders Genie;  4th Orginal Founding Member &  2nd Co-Second-In-Command of WAAHOO (Wright Anything Agency of Heroic Obligatory Operations)

Class: Quickshot ( dual magic at her finger tips)

Elements: Fire & Magic

Category: Swapforce (Can change shapes and forms with dance!)

Biography: The daughter of a genie and a mortal man, Shantae hails from Sequin Land as Scuttle Town's resident genie guardian. Shantae works tirelessly to thwart the plans of the nefarious lady-pirate, Risky Boots, or other forces threatening the town. Starting as naive and shy genie who doubted herself, she grew into a more strong and self-confident guardian who's privy to solve problems and dilemmas to the best of her abilities! With  each venture and run-in she's had with Risky Boots and many other evil forces to boot, the more she's learned, the more powers she's attained and the more booty she can kick!

Her genie powers equip her with elemental magic, fire being her favorite and the powers of her dance and music! As an avid belly dancer, she can use her dances to teleport, heal herself when in a pinch, and most often, transform into many different forms! She can also heal severe wounds to an extent too, making her helpful as a medic in dire situations.

Most notable about her though, is her athletic abilities! Even without her powers, she still had amazing feats, durability, persistence, and of course, her hair that can whip and reflect just about anything! And with the Pirate Weapons she retrieved off of Risky Boots after the latter was previously eaten by Davy Jones' Kraken in a previous plot of Risky's went south, she can accomplish even more!

That said, she still has her weaknesses, such as loss of concentration allowing for her to mess up and be sneak attacked, genie lamps that can tamper with her, and getting her riled while making her damage output more effective, runs the risk of bringing out NEGA Shantae...and god forbid she gets corrupted!

Shantae first came about to the Academy as a client of Phoenix Wright's and she was the one to bring him, Maya, and Jack Sparrow (more on him later) to the Academy in the first place. She took to many trials and tribulations herself when NEGA Shantae would get loose on occasions. But she learned, with the help of her Skylanders to stop doubting herself and blaming herself for tragedies that occurred. Her rising moment against Risky when Boots took over Sequin Land with PIRATEWORLD, amrked this turn for her!

Interestingly, she formed a bond and relationship with Roxas after the Bootleg Trial wherein the two were both affected by Joker and Quinn. Roxas having been turned into an angst stereotype of his true self, leaked embarrassing photos of Shantae to attack her credibility in court, while Shantae had been affected differently, instead bringing NEGA Shantae into play. It turns out in the end, Roxas had gotten the photos off of Jack to protect Shantae originally (Jack himself having been given the photos by Risky in a pre-emptive attempt to get the Skylanders to distrust each other). A fact that thankfully got across as Shantae was throttling the poor keyblade wielder in the wake of their courtroom victory after everyone had been saved and the defendant, Neptune, had been proven not guilty. Sensing that Roxas had feelings for her that she also felt in return, the two entered into a romantic relationship, one that has still held on to the current day!

She now currently makes sure to check in on her home every once and then to see who the new Initiative she and her team came up with.

• Thumbs Up 3

"I've got one for you Blue Boy" Knuckles said.

"I like to call this one..." 

giphy.gif

"MY HAT IS ON FIRE MY HAT IS ON FIRE MY HAT IS ON FIRE" Knuckles shouted, as he quickly began running around the dance floor in a form of dancing.

• Thumbs Up 3

v0ItzD6.jpg

"You wanna see fire?"

NYLZUah.jpg

"Watch me light the stage on fire with my fancy dancing! Teddie is in da house, yo!"

As the party went on into the night, soon the Skylanders ended up with a rude awakening, as the music died down, the lights all died out, and suddenly a massive screen dropped down behind Ember and Lumina to their surprise.

"Hahahahaahaha...." 

And it suddenly lit up.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Boo! Bring back the music!" Flame blurted out.

"Oh no the party had been hijacked." Shademon hissed.

Sarge just groaned before turning to see what the hell was happening now. 

v0ItzD6.jpg

"Hey! Where'd the cool music go?!"

"Oh, you've gotta be kidding me..." Sayaka grits her teeth.

"What's going on?!" said Amitie, noticing the bear that interrupted the party.

"Who's this loser again?" asked Lupin.

"Who cares?! He's interrupting our fun!" said Raffina.

"Uh..what's up?" said Sig, oblivious to everything. "Are you here to have fun, too?"

6I1ZJPS.png

"Ummmmm, what am I looking at here???", Shantae said so confused.

Image result for sonic shrug

"Yeesh! And who invited Norm of the North to crash the party with his......uh, I think that's dancing", Sonic snarked at the music video.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Wow! I didn't know polar bears knew how to dance." Mo said cluelessly. "Time to write that down on Unusually Irrevelant Facts 101!"

Burnie and Skeet ignored Mo's nonsense as usual glanced at the polar bear at the screen.

"Why is there even a polar bear?...Penguins and polar bears don't live together." Skeet explained. "Different poles people! Come on!"

latest?cb=20131029162513

"Hello my silly sounding Skylander pals. You might remember me as the great Herbert P. Bear Esquire..." 

"I'm sorry to inform you that your little island is becoming apart of a joint venture. It's now under new management...and you either get with the program, or I find you new jobs on my glorious empire".

"Last time, you laughed at me, and I've been plotting my revenge ever since. I promised you that you would rue the day you dare mock me". 

1010133-advance3_knuckles.png

"Sonic...-er...Sentinel Sonic. You mind filling me in on this guy?" Knuckles asked.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Oh nooooooooo, a random talking polar bear with some fancy name." Burnie said sarcastically. "See? I'm mocking you right now, not so hard."

"You can hire me polar boss!" Mo said missing the point. "I'll be the best manager in Antarctica!"

Be warned, he'll do that all the time.

"I think I've heard of this guy..." Rocku said. "But I don't recall him being too threatening.."

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20131029162513

"Hello my silly sounding Skylander pals. You might remember me as the great Herbert P. Bear Esquire..." 

"I'm sorry to inform you that your little island is becoming apart of a joint venture. It's now under new management...and you either get with the program, or I find you new jobs on my glorious empire".

"Last time, you laughed at me, and I've been plotting my revenge ever since. I promised you that you would rue the day you dare mock me". 

Nicole facepalms. "Oh boy... I had to deal with someone like you earlier today. So let me put it simply, nobody is going to be following your orders."

"And I'd rather follow my own program, thank you very much!"

Just now, Polkadi said:

Nicole facepalms. "Oh boy... I had to deal with someone like you earlier today. So let me put it simply, nobody is going to be following your orders."

"And I'd rather follow my own program, thank you very much!"

latest?cb=20131029165807

"How adorable. You think you can measure up to my genius. Well, here's a good joke for you my little friend". Herbert said mockingly. 

"What good is a program that can't detect a backdoor?" Herbert said, as suddenly Nicole felt an shock to her system.

Program - NICOLE - Purged. Activating new program - Herbert OS 3.0. 

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20131029165807

"How adorable. You think you can measure up to my genius. Well, here's a good joke for you my little friend". Herbert said mockingly. 

"What good is a program that can't detect a backdoor?" Herbert said, as suddenly Nicole felt an shock to her system.

Program - NICOLE - Purged. Activating new program - Herbert OS 3.0. 

Nicole let out a blood-curling scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--"

Her hologram shorted out suddenly, and she disappeared.

• Thumbs Up 1

200px-OperationPuffle-HerbertButton.PNG

"Anyone else still want to take me as a non-threatening laughing stock?" Herbert asked laughing. 

"I have plenty more surprises for you my fine friends!" 

• Thumbs Up 2

phoenix_wright_and_maya_fey_project_x_zo

"Oh for crying in the bucket! Not this guy again!", Phoenix yelped.

"Oh no! It's the mad popcorn bomber bear from before!", Maya said, horrified.

Fc3MASd.png

@Failinhearts @Dee Dude "Guys....why is it that Teddie and Bud aside, we seem to have REALLY rotten luck with the bear species!?", Shantae asked openly.

Image result for undyne annoyed

"I'm with Shantae on this one. Did ya'll in past lives commit some atrocities on the bear population or something?", Undyne piped up.

• Thumbs Up 1

"I like suprises! I'll be next to take you as a non thre-EPHM!" Mo was cut off as Graff covered his mouth.

"Dude...shut up!" He whispered.

"Alright, you might as well tell us what you plan to." Rocku asked glaring at the bear.

"Yeah you pack of ice, enlighten us." Burnie added.

"What do you want, Herbert?!" said Amitie. She was upset with the polar bear for hurting Nicole like that.

"Why are you doing this...?" asked Sig.

210?cb=20131127163311

"My plan eh?" Herbert said.

"Quite simple my friends..."

"I'm going to unite the islands of Club Penguin and Club Penguin Islands, turn the EPF and The Skylanders into my paperweights, and take over both islands. Blocking out the sunlight and redirecting it all to me!" Herbert said with a chuckle.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Quite simple my friends..."

"I'm going to unite the islands of Club Penguin and Club Penguin Islands, turn the EPF and The Skylanders into my paperweights, and take over both islands. Blocking out the sunlight and redirecting it all to me!" Herbert said with a chuckle.

maya-bench-ugh%28b%29.gif

"Lemme guess. By freezing us all! Umm, Batman! Isn't this kinda similar to that plan Poison Ivy and Mr. Freeze formed against you and Robin once?", Maya asked the caped cruader.

Related image

"We....don't like to bring up that venture", Batman said.

• Thumbs Up 1

"...That's all?" asked Arle. "Sheesh, what's with these villains and sunlight? Satan expanded the sun and made it hot for all of us just to get the ultimate tan or something."

"What?!" said Amitie. "That Dark Prince guy did that?!"