Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

0OGKxoX.png

Orisa, watching all this, decides to ask, "...May a suggest a shield, penguin? To protect you during your presentation."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Ooooo that'll leave a mark." Sarge winced slightly seeing Rooking get smashed into a wall.

"O.K. Ray maybe you're right to be a little nervous." Ember commented.

• Thumbs Up 2

SPjWIgV.jpg

"Aren't these little guys adorable, Shuichi?"

CQCLa47.jpg

"Y-Yeah. They are."

gyNLBNt.jpg

"I just hope none attack me!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Y-Yeah...that sounds good..." Rookie said, as he waddled back, spinning, replying to Orisa.

"Next up is Chill". Rookie said.

33e76c646792170225c9440bc39b1446.jpg

Chill hid behind Rookie, seeing the new faces.

"Chill is one of our newest elite puffles. She's a very timid puffle. She's a little nervous when using her abilities, and isn't used to meeting new people. She still tries incredibly hard though! If you bond with Chill, it's a bond that stands the test of time. While she's nervous at first, when she gets used to someone, she enjoys being around them a lot". 

"Come on out and say Hello Chill". Rookie said. With that, Chill very nervously hopped out and tried to place on a smile, one that looked a little awkward, as she jumped up and down. It was obvious she was out of her comfort zone, but trying.

• Thumbs Up 5

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(17).png

"I don't think they can be too dangerous..." Komaru said as she picked up Blast. "I mean sure they have powers but it makes them more endearing.. Heheh..."

• Thumbs Up 3

Shuichi finds himself relating to Chill as he gulps before leaning down to get on the Puffle's level.

VrQLB9W.jpg

"H-Hey, little fella. Don't worry... I won't hurt you."

• Thumbs Up 3

0OGKxoX.png

Watching Chill, Orisa's eyes change to ^-^

"I would like to pet this one!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Heh, the little white one is pretty much harmless, kind of reminds me of you pest." Sarge smirks putting Ray on his shoulder.

"Yeah." Ray nods, smiling at Shuichi trying to bond with the Puffle.

"That is just so cute!" Ember squees.

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20130729063152

Chill looked at Orisa and Shuichi with a look of curiousness. 

"It's alright Chill...they're friendly. Go ahead" Rookie said with a smile.

Chill then hopped over to the two, with a slight smile. She allowed them to pet her.

• Thumbs Up 2

Shuichi smiles as he pets Chill gently.

wLZ64rY.jpg

"It's... really soft!" He points out with a small laugh.

• Thumbs Up 2

All four of Orisa's legs bend down as to crouch down to the Puffle's size, as she starts patting Chill's head.

"There, there." she says, happy. "Nothing is going to hurt you. You are very nice!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Chill began bouncing happily and began rubbing against Orisa and Shuichi. It was obvious that Chill grew to trust them. 

"Looks like Chill already likes you guys!" Rookie said with a smile, as Chill began hopping around all of the Skylanders. It was obvious she loved making new friends, despite being so shy.

• Thumbs Up 2

SPjWIgV.jpg

"Haha, it really liked you, Shuichi!"

wLZ64rY.jpg

"It tickles! It tickles!" Shuichi tries to hold back his laughter due to Chill's soft fur rubbing against his sensitive leg.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hehe, Hello Chilli, I'm Ray!" Ray waved at the Puffle. 

"Wanna pat it?" Sarge asks.

"I-I'm O.K. for now I'll wait till later." 

• Thumbs Up 2

"D'aw.... cute little fella isn't she?" Pixels smirked, watching Shuichi interact with his Puffle, "Heck all these little guys are cute!"

"Sound pretty useful too." Katii said, "I like the sound of little pets with strange powers."

• Thumbs Up 3

sion%201_zpssgbmhdka.png

"These creatures are interesting. I would like to study them and see how well their magic capabilities are..."

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(17).png

"I think they're just cute little creatures with powers is all. Nothing complicated."

• Thumbs Up 3

Rookie waited til Orisa got a shield up, and got behind it.

"Alright Chill, show the nice Skylanders what you can do!"

Chill stood there, motionless for a moment. It was obviously the girl had stage fright and was afraid of messing up in front of her new friends.

latest?cb=20100121004007&path-prefix=pro

"Come on, you can do it little one". Knuckles said kindly. He had plenty of experience raising chao, so he knew a lot about raising pets. 

"Yeah, we won't laugh". Trunks said with a smile. 

latest?cb=20130103135925

With that, Chill got a look of determination and nodded, as best she could. She turned to the shield and blew on it, turning it into solid ice! 

"T-Thanks for the shield Orisa. At least this one can't hurt me!" Rookie said. Unfortunately, for the green penguin. He just went and tempted fate, as Chill accidentally fell into the shield after freezing it, causing it to start shaking. 

"NO WAIT, PLEASE DONT" Rookie screamed as the shield crashed down onto the poor penguin. Chill looked at the ground sad. It was obvious she didn't mean to hurt Rookie and felt bad about it.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Yowch..." Skeet cringed.

"And to think we would provide slapstick to this RP." He said regarding Rookie's unfortunate injuries.

"Hey Burn! Can I pet it? Can I can I can I can I can I?" Mo asked.

"Yeah right, like it knows where you've been.." The red grump snarked.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"NO WAIT, PLEASE DONT" Rookie screamed as the shield crashed down onto the poor penguin. Chill looked at the ground sad. It was obvious she didn't mean to hurt Rookie and felt bad about it.

Image result for cloud strife

"Errrr, don't worry Chill", Cloud said kneeling down to comfort the puffle. "I'm sure he'll be alright....right?", he turned to Batman and Storm who were shaking their heads in dismay.

"It's okay girl. Everybody makes mistakes", he said petting her to try and keep her calm.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Are you okay, Rookie?!" said Amitie. "You poor penguin..."

However, she's not angry at Chill. Especially seeing Chill look so sad...

• Thumbs Up 3

Rookie groaned and climbed out of the rubble. 

"Uggggggh" Rookie could simply get out, before lying down on the floor for a few minutes.

Chill looked at Cloud and allowed him to pet her. After a few minutes, her frown disappeared and she moved over to Rookie, rubbing against him. A way of saying sorry. 

• Thumbs Up 3

The penguin is reminding me more and more of the Carmine Brothers, green as grass and prone to bad luck, I just hope he makes it out this demonstration alive. Sarge thinks to himself.

"I-I guess Chilli is still getting the hang of their powers huh?" Ray nervously smiled.

• Thumbs Up 2

sion%204_zpsf5hzh7cr.png

"I guess it can't be helped..." Sion decided to help Rookie out of the rubble. "Its everyone's first day on the field here so don't sweat it..."

• Thumbs Up 3

0OGKxoX.png

Orisa watches the unlucky penguin, flinching when the shield topples upon Rookie with an expression of >_<

"Energy shields can be frozen? That's an interesting fact I'll store in my databanks."

Yet, she seems oblivious to the fact that Rookie was still unlucky.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Sound pretty useful too." Katii said, "I like the sound of little pets with strange powers."

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/nx/chars/storm-waxm.jpg

"Interesting! I do believe I have heard of such companions called, Pokemon! Or, were they called digimon? Come to think of it perhaps they were mystical cards known as duel monsters", Storm said, ending up rather confused with herself.

• Thumbs Up 2