Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Now's our chance!" Katii shouted to Pixels, "Let's go!"

Pixels nodded as he kept for the rope and grabbed on.

"G-Guys...get out while you can" Roxas said, as he took a blast from the gold ray, attempting to protect the rope while the robots attempted to destroy the rope. 

latest?cb=20150727032802

"Grrr....understood" Trunks said, placing his sword back into it's slot, and flying out.

latest?cb=20130630173831

"I....am sorry" Edgeworth said, looking back down at the golden statues.

2258249-knuckles_team_chaotix_archie_172

"This isn't the end. We'll be back for our friends" Knuckles swore, as he escaped. 

jTlPPZh.png

Genji continued jumping around, trying to attack the robots. But seeing the rope, Genji jumps towards that.

"A warrior must know when to retreat."

0OGKxoX.png

Orisa tries to lead the Servbots towards the rope, putting down several shields to cover them. "Come along, children, your mother wants you safe. Please climb the rope."

• Thumbs Up 1

"...Right." said Amitie, looking at Lupin and Arle. She's real worried for her friends, but sadly, she must leave for now.

Sig looks back as well. "I...I'll be back." He was upset seeing Arle like that.

"Come on, guys, let's go!" said Raffina, waving Amitie and Sig to follow her. But deep down, she was also worried about Arle and Lupin.

As the group got outside, suddenly the island began rumbling heavily until...

*CRASH* 

"OK, what's going on?" Jessica groaned. "If this bear is somehow more dangerous than the guy who tried to blow up the planet earlier, so help me god I'm going to let go of this rope."

"And Star's going to catch you before you fall," Robinson pointed out, Star waving her wand with a cocky smirk.

"I'm going to turn that polar bear into a fur rug if he keeps this up." Sarge grunts.

"Why does he want all the sun to himself? Why doesn't he just move to a sunny location or something?!" Ember whines.

"What the?!" yelled Raffina.

"What's happening...?" said Sig.

Amitie was shocked and surprised by the crash, and is unsure what to make of it.

qUUlT9T.jpg

"What was that?!" Kaede looks around frantically.

C8jMxdb.jpg

"I-I think I figured it out..." Shuichi tells everyone as he looks ahead.

5L4DnXY.jpg

"I'm pretty sure the island was never... this big."

qborp75.jpg

"Eh? What?"

Kaede looks in the direction Shuichi was staring off into.

rIW2YI6.jpg

"No way!"

"...so did the island get bigger, or did we get smaller?" Robinson asked Shuichi.

"It could be both!" Star pointed out.

279fc9d14f65365e46e8f128afa45eac.jpg

"Y-You guys might wanna see this" Trunks said. As the group got to the top of the dance club, they could see it all. Club Penguin had collided with an other set of islands. On top of that, the island looked massively different than it did prior. 

cp-10.png

The island was incredibly darkened. There was more snow around the area, flashign red sirens, and the air was more cold. The sun was completely blocked out, and there were Herbert statues and buildings around the entire area. 

latest?cb=20140918222947

"Chilly up here, huh" A familiar green penguin said.

latest?cb=20130630180606

"GAH?!" Edgeworth shouted.

• Thumbs Up 5

"It's Rookie! So I guess not every penguin abandoned us, huh?" Sayaka says, immediately recognizing the green penguin.

"Good grief," Jessica turned her head and shut her eyes, "that shirt is just awful! Why are you even wearing it?! You live in the cold!"

"I don't see the problem with it," Star shrugged, waving at the penguin.

"Well..... that was fast." Skeet said.

"Hey on the bright side! Herbert dun golded himself into a statue too." Mo said pointing at one of the bear's statues.

"That's just a regular statue Mo..." Burnie corrected him as he turned his attention to Rookie.

"And what's with the dorky combo on this one? A beanie and hawaiian shirt? Yeesh..."

jTlPPZh.png

"You don't know chilly until you've lived in Nepal for a year."

"This is one hell of a crazy plot. We will stop the crazy bear from threatening us any further!"

latest?cb=20130926000322

"W-What?! This shirt is the pinnacle of style!" Rookie said.

"It's not my fault you and G are boring old farts who don't understand our style!" Rookie added.

Knuckles_the_Echidna.png

"So just to be clear...we're talking to a talking penguin with sunglasses, and a shirt which people wanted Shadow to wear for some reason..."

"While an evil talking polar bear takes over our home and turns our friends into statues?" Knuckles asked, scratching his head.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Hey there, green penguin friend!" said Amitie. "We're...kinda in the middle of a bad spot right now."

"Everything doesn't look good." said Sig. "It's all dark and unpleasant, and I don't think I like it..."

"Meh," Star shrugged, "it's not the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Now, you ever see a cat with a human face? Brrr!" she shivered.

Jessica kept quiet. You're lucky we need you right now, or you'd be toast for that remark.

1 hour ago, Polkadi said:

0OGKxoX.png

Orisa tries to lead the Servbots towards the rope, putting down several shields to cover them. "Come along, children, your mother wants you safe. Please climb the rope."

"Aye! Right! Okay! W-will everything be alright!? Oh Ms. Tron! M-mom!", the servbots said as they shimmied up the rope, equally terrified as they stuck with Orisa.

22 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20140918222947

latest?cb=20130630180606

Image result for cloud strife

"Huh, Is it just me or did people get their leaks mixed up with a hawaiian shirt wearing hedgehog with a penguin?", Cloud asked.

"I've seen wierder", Batman and Storm said simultaneously.

"Heh, they all think some talking penguin wearing goofy clothes is wierd? That's average cartoon animal material! These so called Skyleakers or whatever are wierd enough already." Burnie snarked in thought.

Surprisely, Mo wanted to get back on the subject. "So Rookie Cookie, what brings ya here anyway?" The blue loony loofah asked.

• Thumbs Up 1

school%20lilith%203_zpsh59csapj.png

"Uhhhh.... Excuse me but is this where the Skylanders Academy is located at? I hope I'm not interrupting anything..." A weird girl in a school uniform appeared.

"Penguins and now another anime school girl.......okay,  I'll bite. Who are you?", Cloud asked. 

school%20lilith%206_zpspvxe2l6c.png

"Well I'm a transfer student but..." The girl looked at the penguin, "I think I came at a bad time! I'll see you guys later! I promise I'll introduce myself properly in the next Daily Life! Whatever that means!" The girl then ran off somewhere else.

• Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

279fc9d14f65365e46e8f128afa45eac.jpg

"Y-You guys might wanna see this" Trunks said. As the group got to the top of the dance club, they could see it all. Club Penguin had collided with an other set of islands. On top of that, the island looked massively different than it did prior. 

cp-10.png

The island was incredibly darkened. There was more snow around the area, flashign red sirens, and the air was more cold. The sun was completely blocked out, and there were Herbert statues and buildings around the entire area. 

"Ff-f-f-f-Fantastic..."  Katii wrapped her arms around herself, "First the bad guy wins and takes out our friends, then he takes our home and makes it colder! ACHOO!"

"How'd he do that so fast?" Pixels wondered out loud, trying to keep warm as well.

35 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20140918222947

latest?cb=20130630180606

"A penguin? A green one with a... nice fashion sense, actually." Pixels asked out loud, "I suppose that's why it was called Club Penguin, at one point."

"Never seen a green penguin before." Katii mused, "Or one wearing sunglasses, a hawaiian shirt, or a kids hat for that matter. At least he's on our side, from the looks of it."