Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Jessica and Amber arrived at the crash site, as did Shade. "So hey, what's going o-"

7 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20120104145259

"A woman who gets right to the point? Oh how delightful..." 

"And indeed, i would like it not to get hostile too...you wouldn't want to do that with me..."

"I am Lord Frieza, and you are now all apart of my glorious Frieza Empire..."

"and if you don't like my rule, or god forbid, become foolish enough to believe you can defeat me, I can ensure you a long, prolonged, painful, torturous death" Frieda smugly concluded.

"...Amber," she whispered, "Do you know this guy? Like, is he some rival of Charn's in the world of universal conquest?"

The kitty yawned. "Nope, name doesn't ring a bell. Probably comes from a different universe."

Ivorn looked up at the cybernetic alien. "S-s-so if you don't mind me asking... where'd you get those sweet robot parts?" he asked, feeling he may have hit a nerve given the rather crude construction of his body.

Lumina was much less inclined to be friendly. "Y'know, Frieza, we've met guys who've said the exact same thing (more or less), and we've beat them at every turn! If you know what's good for you, you won't think you're the exception!"

"Lumina, I don't think it's wise to aggravate him," Lily whispered, looking at the alien with amazement and a tinge of dread.

3 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Icon-genji.png?version=61b998ca38759750c

"Game...?" Genji wonders.

"I understand. Perhaps we will know each other better with time."

"Ohhh! That would be great if we got to know each other!", Maya said excitedly.

"Just be ready to learn somethings you can't EVER come back from!", Phoenix warned.

3 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Pulling out his wakizashi, Genji shows off!

latest?cb=20160729075111

"Mada mada! You still have much to learn. A warrior fights their enemies, not their allies!"

"WOW! Maybe you could train me in some of that stuff then!", Maya suggested.

"YES! Please Maya! Listen to the expert!", Phoenix said hopefully.

"Tsk. Aw man! Really guys!? DBZ? Sigh, looks like it was only a matter of time!", a familiar voice said.

Image result for sonic the hedgehog smash bros

Suddenly a blue hedgehog sped over, stopped, skidded and then leaped over to join the party.

Related image

"And today I was hoping I wouldn't have to clash on today of all days, but considering it is June 23rd, best I make my entrance before the party gets started!"

"But yeah, for those of you who don't know, Sonic's the name",Image result for sonic the hedgehog running smash bros

"and speed's my game!", Sonic introduced himself while doing a super peel-out dash charge.

Image result for maya fey and phoenix

"If I recall correctly, you introduced yourself to the Academy at the Hub, quite similairly....sans the leap and flip with a smirk I guess", Phoenix recalled.

Image result for sonic shrug

"Eh! Details! Details, Wright-Man!", the blue hedgehog said.

Sonic The Hedgehog - Main Character

Theme:

Class: Brawler

Elements: Air & Light

Category: Swapforce

Bio: 

Sonic the Hedgehog is the title character and main protagonist of the Sonic the Hedgehog series and Sega's mascot. He is an anthropomorphic hedgehog born with the ability to run faster than the speed of sound, hence his name, and possesses lightning fast reflexes to match. As his species implies, Sonic can also roll up into a concussive ball, primarily to attack enemies.

Ever since stepping into the battle against injustice, Sonic has been the victor of peace and is renowned over the world for saving it countless times. During his many adventures, Sonic has traveled from the ends of the world to the far reaches of space and time, facing countless trials that have tested him to the fullest, earning him many titles, allies and the scorns of several foes. Well-known for his legendary cocky attitude, easy-going demeanor and somewhat short temper, yet strong sense of justice, compassion, and love for freedom and adventure, Sonic uses his abilities to protect the innocent from his world and those beyond from the forces of evil, especially his arch-nemesis, Dr. Eggman.

He first met Phoenix Wright and Maya a while back when they served as his defense team on several occasions, some of which involved him being sued by his nemesis Eggman, before the Doctor's incarceration in a Skylander Prison (before Wily broke him out again).

Feeling indebted, he's shown up to help them out frequently, eventually joining Phoenix's Skylander division, WAAHOO in the process. Good timing too, since Eggman's on the loose and out for revenge!

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20170102005429

"Oh ho ho, it appears this group are rather feisty, wouldn't it?" Frieza said, as he pointed his finger at Hina. 

"You know, you all remind me of a group of filthy monkeys. Too stupid to listen to orders, too full of gusto to think they could oppose me..." 

"And I blew up their entire planet with this finger...." Frieza said, as he shot a death beam into Hina's arm. A warning shot.

latest?cb=20170519214052

"W-What the hell?!" Hina said, as her arm burned from the shot.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Hina!" Rocku cried out as then he turned and growled at Frieza."Look, we don't wanna fight...." Rocku said to him,

He learned about being too impulsive, and now he realizes not to mess with a guy capable of destroying an entire planet.

"A-all..j-j-just with a single finger?" Graff said horrified.

"Oh yes my little friends...just a finger". Frieza said with a chuckle, before recounting the events of Planet Vegeta's destruction.

"There was a planet of barbaric saiyans....a colony of stupid, filthy monkeys. Murderous psychopaths who just needed to have their "unique skills" tailored to a ruler. So I took over their planet...gave them the means to invade other planets, destroy them, and take them over for me..." Frieza said with a chuckle.

"They would use their unique power...to turn into oozarus using that disgusting tail of theirs when they saw great moonlight to turn into one and destroy an entire planet. It's rather amusing when I think about it now". 

latest?cb=20100713151606

"Oh yes. I remember it all so well. Then their measly king, oh what was his name? Oh right, "King Vegeta", and honestly, what a vain king. Nameing a whole planet in my empire after himself when he didn't even have the power to back it up..." Frieza said with a chuckle. 

"Then, after I killed their king, one lone warrior attempted to stand up against me. Taking on my forces. How embarrassing that a saiyan monkey could hold out against my mighty Frieza Force for so long..." Frieza recalled.

latest?cb=20120725230344

"So that's when I decided there and then to just end all of the saiyan monkeys...and any men unfortunate enough to be in my path. It's their own fault for failing to kill that warrior..."

tumblr_o7c12uOwKX1r87g0to4_500.gif

"My only regret was allowing them to spare four of their monkeys. Vegeta, Nappa, Raditz...and *growls* Goku".

"That pitiful Goku...who turned Super Saiyan...AND CUT ME IN HALF" Frieza said bursting into rage.

• Thumbs Up 2

34 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170102005429

"Oh ho ho, it appears this group are rather feisty, wouldn't it?" Frieza said, as he pointed his finger at Hina. 

"You know, you all remind me of a group of filthy monkeys. Too stupid to listen to orders, too full of gusto to think they could oppose me..." 

"And I blew up their entire planet with this finger...." Frieza said, as he shot a death beam into Hina's arm. A warning shot.

latest?cb=20170519214052

"W-What the hell?!" Hina said, as her arm burned from the shot.

"Hina!" Lily gasped, rushing towards . "A-Are you OK?"

Any bravado Lumina had went straight out the window. "W-w-wh-wh-was... was that Death magic?!"

Ivorn panicked, his stubby arms flailing madly. "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!"

Jessica was more on her guard than any of the Elementals were right now. She was sure Frieza wasn't using Death magic... of course, she was also sure Frieza could kill her quite efficiently even without it, so she decided to keep quiet for now and listened to the tyrant's tale.

13 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Oh yes my little friends...just a finger". Frieza said with a chuckle, before recounting the events of Planet Vegeta's destruction.

"There was a planet of barbaric saiyans....a colony of stupid, filthy monkeys. Murderous psychopaths who just needed to have their "unique skills" tailored to a ruler. So I took over their planet...gave them the means to invade other planets, destroy them, and take them over for me..." Frieza said with a chuckle.

"They would use their unique power...to turn into oozarus using that disgusting tail of theirs when they saw great moonlight to turn into one and destroy an entire planet. It's rather amusing when I think about it now". 

latest?cb=20100713151606

"Oh yes. I remember it all so well. Then their measly king, oh what was his name? Oh right, "King Vegeta", and honestly, what a vain king. Nameing a whole planet in my empire after himself when he didn't even have the power to back it up..." Frieza said with a chuckle. 

"Then, after I

killed their king, one lone warrior attempted to stand up against me. Taking on my forces. How embarrassing that a saiyan monkey could hold out against my mighty Frieza Force for so long..." Frieza recalled.

latest?cb=20120725230344

"So that's when I decided there and then to just end all of the saiyan monkeys...and any men unfortunate enough to be in my path. It's their own fault for failing to kill that warrior..."

tumblr_o7c12uOwKX1r87g0to4_500.gif

"My only regret was allowing them to spare four of their monkeys. Vegeta, Nappa, Raditz...and *growls* Goku".

"That pitiful Goku...who turned Super Saiyan...AND CUT ME IN HALF" Frieza said bursting into rage.

Of course, Jessica thought. Same ego, same atrocities, different face. You really are an organic Charn, aren't you?

Magearna was fuming as she tried to tend to Hina's wound alongside Lily. "I'm only seeing one murderous psycopath right now, and it sure isn't a Saiyan!"

"You wiped out a whole planet, AND killed your own minions in the crossfire?!" Shade gasped. "That... is so evil! OOOOH IF YOU WEREN'T TRYING TO KILL US I'D ASK FOR YOUR AUTOGRAPH, GOOD WORK SIR!"

Lumina kept quiet, her fists clenched. If one of us HAS to die today...

"A-And that explains the cybernetics, h-huh?" Ivorn realised, trying to act braver than he was. "B-Bad news, mate - you're acknowledging you're not the invincible emperor you brag and boast yourself as! So-So if we can't take you down, y-you can be sure someone else will!"

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Hina!" Lily gasped, rushing towards . "A-Are you OK?"

Any bravado Lumina had went straight out the window. "W-w-wh-wh-was... was that Death magic?!"

Ivorn panicked, his stubby arms flailing madly. "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!"

Jessica was more on her guard than any of the Elementals were right now. She was sure Frieza wasn't using Death magic... of course, she was also sure Frieza could kill her quite efficiently, so she decided to keep quiet for now and listened to the tyrant's tale.

Of course, Jessica thought. Same ego, same atrocities, different face. You really are an organic Charn, aren't you?

Magearna was fuming as she tried to tend to Hina's wound alongside Lily. "I'm only seeing one murderous psycopath right now, and it sure isn't a Saiyan!"

"You wiped out a whole planet, AND killed your own minions in the crossfire?!" Shade gasped. "That... is so evil! OOOOH IF YOU WEREN'T TRYING TO KILL US I'D ASK FOR YOUR AUTOGRAPH, GOOD WORK SIR!"

Lumina kept quiet, her fists clenched. If one of us HAS to die today...

"A-And that explains the cybernetics, h-huh?" Ivorn realised, trying to act braver than he was. "B-Bad news, mate - you're acknowledging you're not the invincible emperor you brag and boast yourself as! So-So if we can't take you down, y-you can be sure someone else will!"

latest?cb=20160426160912

"Sorry little robot, but I beg to differ". Frieza said, as he shot a beam into Ivorn's leg.

"It's an odd tale. I was on my way to Earth to blow up Goku and his filthy kind, but then I find this odd machine in my father's spaceship..."

"A time machine, oh how delightful..." Frieza said chuckling.

"I don't know how I ended up here, but I will go back in time and blow up that planet earlier, ensuring all of the saiyans deaths!" 

• Thumbs Up 2

"GYAAAAAAAAAH!" Ivorn yelled as the beam shot his leg, causing him to fall onto one side and flail his stubby limbs uselessly like an upturned turtle.

Lily gasped in horror, and rushed to help Ivorn after aiding Hina.

Jessica activated her Mystiscope and scanned Frieza to see if there were any weaknesses... unfortunately, with a single "F**K THIS I'M OUT", she got a blue screen of death. Great, another lifeform with power beyond this thing's limit. If they survived this, Jessica HAD to get Ivorn to upgrade the thing already.

• Thumbs Up 2

Frieza got a slight smirk.

"Would you like to know the extent of my power, my little friends?" Frieza asked with a insane chuckle.

"530,000". 

• Thumbs Up 3

Jessica just blankly stared at Frieza. "...so, uh, is that in gigawatts, or...? A flat number doesn't really help me get a proper idea if I don't have a unit of measurement."

Ivorn glanced at Jessica. She was pretty gutsy sassing this guy's power like that... truth be told, even he wasn't sure what unit of measurement to use, other than "flippin' huge, mate".

2 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Frieza got a slight smirk.

"Would you like to know the extent of my power, my little friends?" Frieza asked with a insane chuckle.

"530,000". 

"Uh... powers can measured by numbers?" Katii shuddered, "'Cause 530,000 sounds a little too strong for me..."

"I'd make a reference to some meme right now..." Mouseboy said, "But... nah. It's too easy."

"530,000?!" Pixels gulped, "I thought this RP didn't allow overpowered characters! What's this world coming to?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hina! Ivorn!" yelled Amitie, scared for her friends, and worried about their safety.

But then, Frieza made his threat...even if she doesn't know what the heck a saiyan even is....and Amitie was even more scared. But for her friends, and her planets...she has to stop him!

• Thumbs Up 1

"530 000? Whoa I do not like that number." Mia backed up.

Ray and Ember on the other hand were far more concerned about Ivorn and Hina's wounds.

"You jerk! You can't just go around shooting people! OMG, you have no manners and to make matters worse you look like you lost a battle with a washing machine rather than a saiyan." Ember snarked. She was all out of cares to give today.

"M-Mia... let's just get out of here." Ray muttered.

"You all need to be taught some manners" Frieza said with a chuckle.

"So allow me to show you the same horrors I showed the monkey before his death!" Frieza said, as he moved his finger slightly. 

d4d8b6dd476a1a71507fa0db6417215d03b576ad

• Thumbs Up 1

zD0Olbt.jpg

"I'm not going to warn you again, Frieza."

"Leave. Now."

// "I should just report him..."

"OH COME ON," Jessica shouted, "WE ONLY JUST GOT HERE AFTER OUR LAST PLACE BLEW UP!"

Magearna and the Elementals all tried to destroy the growing Death Ball, but their attacks were having no effect on it.

"Oh bugger..." Robinson tweeted. "...well guys, it's been nice knowing you all!"

"Way to go Ember! Now he's probably going to blow us all to kingdom come now!" Mia yelled.

Ray just closed his eyes and hoped it would all be over in a flash.

"Farewell, monkey love-" Frieza stopped mid sentence, while the Death Ball vanished.

e10dbd23ef610bef96830edb93dd6c2317f10d70

Frieza froze for a second, before he just went down completely in half.

• Thumbs Up 4

"What theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......." Graff said in shock.

"Wuh...what was that!?" Rocku said suprised.

Looks like Frieza wasn't gonna blow them up after all.

The gang stared at Frieza as the alien's halves fell to the ground.

"...what... the fuck just happened...?!" Jessica asked.

"Guess a power of 530,000 something-or-others doesn't apply to your ability to not break like an egg," Robinson shrugged.

"Whatever!" Lumina cheered. "We're not gonna die today! Hooray!"

"Well, that was fast." Mia looked awe struck as Frieza was cut in two. 

"Hmph, serves you right for being such a jerk." Ember pouted. She was uncariteristally not scared of Frieza in the slightest. His tacky cybernetics must have offended her so much...

"How? How did he?" Ray gasped unable to get his question out.

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Farewell, monkey love-" Frieza stopped mid sentence, while the Death Ball vanished.

e10dbd23ef610bef96830edb93dd6c2317f10d70

Frieza froze for a second, before he just went down completely in half.

"Uuuuuuhhhh.... ew..." was all Pixels could manage to say. "Well... we're not even settled in, and a bad guy's already been defeated. Nice progress!"

"Yeah... but who did it?" Katii asked, "If this guy was like, over 500,000 with his power level, then whoever did that must have some ridiculous power... or luck."

• Thumbs Up 1

"...Oh. Okay, then."

Nicole looked at the gruesome display. He just suddenly cut in half... Someone had to clean this up.

"Uh, to the Dance Club, everyone." Nicole calls out, trying to draw attention away from the split body. "Pay no mind to him."

"Hm. Well...that deals with one more issue in the time stream..." A voice said, as they landed on the ground and walked to the time machine.

The boy landed on the ground, in front of the Skylanders. 

Future-trunks-super-saiyan-2-i5.png

"Uh. Hi". 

• Thumbs Up 4

"Uh...hey....thanks for saving us.." Rocku awkwardly said to the strange golden haired boy.

"DUDE! That was uber cool! You sliced that lipstick wearing lizard cyborg freak in half with zero effort!" Graff said already impressed by the stranger. "How'd you do that?"

• Thumbs Up 1