Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

31 minutes ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

Image result for undyne fish sticks

"Heh! Not bad. Still though, weapons are only as good as your determination! I'm sure you've got plenty there which I'm confident we'll see be put to good use!", Undyne said demonstrating with her own spears that she willed in and out of existence with her determination.

"Wow! That looks so cool!" Saffron squees. Seeing Undyne's spears got the little bee's blood pumping. "I can't wait to train with you!"

"I sure Ray and the others will wanna train with you too!"

"So do you think mole people used to live in the base?" Saffron then asked.

• Thumbs Up 1

Jessica and the others watched as Star flew all the way into one of the walls.

"Goodness!" Lily panicked. "Are you OK, Star?"

The Mewman simply jumped down and dusted herself off. "Oh yeah, yeah, I'm OK... I think..."

Jesus Christ, Jessica thought, you were sent flying into a wall like you were hit by a truck, and you simply dust yourself off?!

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As Star unlocked the elevator door, suddenly the doors shot open, sending her flying.

Knuckles_the_Echidna.png

"WHERE IS HE?! WHERE IS THAT INSANE, INCOMPETENT IRRESPONIBLE SPINY BLUE NUISANCE" 

44bthqt.png

Nicole knew the familiar face, but she could only wonder what had Knuckles so ticked off this time!

"Knuckles, whoa! Calm down! What happened?!"

"...And when did you get here?"

// "An unexpected surprise..."

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"Alter-Ego? Well, you've made yourself comfy! What is it like in there?" Nicole asks.

Meanwhile, on another side of the room,

Marvin_face_happy.png

MRVN has already been working away here! It beeps as it cleans.

Translation: Much less messier here... Yaaayyy!! But why is it less messier? :P

tumblr_mr53d2YgD11sewrl3o5_500.png

"It's a lot more roomier! I can say that! There's even little anti-virus robots to ward away digital intruders! It's great!"

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As Star unlocked the elevator door, suddenly the doors shot open, sending her flying.

Knuckles_the_Echidna.png

"WHERE IS HE?! WHERE IS THAT INSANE, INCOMPETENT IRRESPONIBLE SPINY BLUE NUISANCE" 

eraLtea.jpg

"W-WAH?! Is this an intruder alert scenario?!"

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Knuckles_the_Echidna.png

Image result for sonic the hedgehog taunt

"Heh, sounds like the knucklehead is looking for.......a Sonic, "me"", Sonic said to Sentinel Sonic with a crafty wink. @Failinhearts

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"Yeah, because he sure as hell isn't looking for me! I'm actually responsible!", Phoenix said.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hey bro, I think we found your match..." Graff snarked comparing Rocku to Knuckles.

Rocku rolled his eyes at the comparison.

"Hehehehe, I think the red dreadlocked boxer dog is talking about you Mo." Burnie joked.

"Oooooh! Must be the pizza delivery guy!" He responded dumbly leaving Burn to facepalm.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Knuckles_the_Echidna.png

"Speaking of mole people! HI KNUCKLES!" Saffron waved. "He may be from a different universe but he's still Knuckles."

"K-K-Knuckles?!" Ray looked down and saw the echidna looking mad.

"Oh boy."

Sarge didn't seemed too fazed to see Knuckles. Another day, another new recruit.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

44bthqt.png

Nicole knew the familiar face, but she could only wonder what had Knuckles so ticked off this time!

"Knuckles, whoa! Calm down! What happened?!"

"...And when did you get here?"

// "An unexpected surprise..."

latest?cb=20100315034146

"It should be obvious why I'm here Nicole..."

"It's him" Knuckles said, pointing towards Sonic.

"Not only did word finally spread back to Knothole, but we find out that Sally's been roboticised and Sonic's been hoarding all the chaos emeralds this entire time?! Not to mention the fact that I could've used them to go Hyper Knuckles and stopped the siege on Angel Island!" 

1 minute ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

Image result for sonic the hedgehog taunt

"Heh, sounds like the knucklehead is looking for.......a Sonic, me", Sonic said to Sentinel Sonic with a crafty wink. @Failinhearts

"Yeah, becasue he sure as hell isn;t looking for me! I'm actually responsible!", Phoenix said.

latest?cb=20130829185920&path-prefix=pro

"Oh look who it is! Mr. Overconfidence himself!" 

"Not even one ounce of remorse for what you did!" 

• Thumbs Up 5

"So, uh, who is that fine lady demeaning herself by appearing on these... ech... tech-no-logi-cal... windows?" Tesla asked Jessica.

"That's Alter Ego, and, er, he's not a lady. Also he's kind of an... A.I.?"

"Y-You mean this... thing was created? AS A PRO-"

"Yes," Ivorn glared at Tesla, shutting her up. "And he's a very nice friend, so don't act like him being an A.I. is a bad thing!"

"Whatever you say, you detestable degenerate."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, tension's already rising." Sonic says as he witnesses the arguement between his other self and Knuckles.

"Wonder how our Knuckles would react if he was here." Tails shrugs.

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20100315034146

"It should be obvious why I'm here Nicole..."

"It's him" Knuckles said, pointing towards Sonic.

"Not only did word finally spread back to Knothole, but we find out that Sally's been roboticised and Sonic's been hoarding all the chaos emeralds this entire time?! Not to mention the fact that I could've used them to go Hyper Knuckles and stopped the siege on Angel Island!" 

"C-calm down, I'm sure we can work this out without a fight!" Nicole says, trying to control the situation with no luck.

"We have perfectly reasonable explainations for everything! We can get the chaos emeralds for you, we've just lost them--!" Nicole quickly shuts her mouth. That was not going to make the situation any better...

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

but we find out that Sally's been roboticised and Sonic's been hoarding all the chaos emeralds this entire time?!

Related image

"Sorry I couldn't be there to help Sals, Knux. But I had to stay to help Sarge out!", Sonic explained.

Image result for sonic the hedgehog shrug

"Though uh...what's this about hoarding the emeralds? We don't exactly have them in our possession, let alone that of yours truly!", Sonic said.

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Not to mention the fact that I could've used them to go Hyper Knuckles and stopped the siege on Angel Island!" 

" Another siege to Angel Island!? I uh, don't suppose the master Emerald is at least safe this time is it?", Sonic asked.

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20130829185920&path-prefix=pro

"Oh look who it is! Mr. Overconfidence himself!" 

"Not even one ounce of remorse for what you did!" 

Image result for sonic the hedgehog shrug

"I'm kinda trying to figure out what I supposedly did this time", Sonic sarcastically responded.

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_n1lw8nciQJ1t96j8oo1_400.gif

"That's funny. For a second there, it sounded like you lost the emeralds..." 

f3718d390b298b2d346593fa12d39568.jpg

"WAIT, YOU GUYS DID WHAT WITH THE EMERALDS?!" Knuckles shouted. 

sonic_versus_knuckles_by_filthyphantom-d

"EGGMAN AND WILY STOLE THE MASTER EMERALD FROM ANGEL ISLAND. THE CHAOS EMERALDS WERE OUR LAST HOPE TO STOP THEM YOU DOOFUS" Knuckles shouted.

"You had the emeralds locked up in your little academy. How do I know?! Because that sicko Shirogane took over every single TV in the multiverse and broadcast the theft of the emeralds and that battle with her multiverse wide!" 

• Thumbs Up 3

sUIq5ya.jpg

"To be fair, you can't trust everything Tsumugi broadcasts."

kuLwqEU.jpg

"After all, she did fabricate a video of me killing Yusei."

vbAxXqq.jpg

"I don't know, Kaede. Unless the intention was to make it seem like the theft was done by a defect, there's really no reason why Tsumugi would fabricate a video considering what I know of her motives."

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"C-calm down, I'm sure we can work this out without a fight!" Nicole says, trying to control the situation with no luck.

"We have perfectly reasonable explainations for everything! We can get the chaos emeralds for you, we've just lost them--!" Nicole quickly shuts her mouth. That was not going to make the situation any better...

"Urk! Nicole! Maybe we should've tried breaking that to him a bit more gently-", Sonic said.

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"EGGMAN AND WILY STOLE THE MASTER EMERALD FROM ANGEL ISLAND. THE CHAOS EMERALDS WERE OUR LAST HOPE TO STOP THEM YOU DOOFUS" Knuckles shouted.

Related image

"Errr, funny you mention them stealing the Master Emerald. They kinda did the same with the chaos emeralds, last I checked", the hedgehog said.

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"You had the emeralds locked up in your little academy. How do I know?! Because that sicko Shirogane took over every single TV in the multiverse and broadcast the theft of the emeralds and that battle with her multiverse wide!" 

XkfniAc.gif

"Oh great. Even in death, Tsumugi haunts us with annoyance", Maya said.

"Can we at least take away from this, that we gave the multiverse hope when we defeated her?", Phoenix asked desperately.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

"Urk! Nicole! Maybe we should've tried breaking that to him a bit more gently-", Sonic said.

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Growling, Nicole has finally had enough of the argument, wanting to end it before a fight happens.

She lifts up her arms, and a wall shoots up between Sonic and Knuckles.

zD0Olbt.jpg

"Knuckles, for the love of all good things, STOP COMPLAINING! If you want the chaos emeralds and Sally and all your problems solved, then ally with us and fix these problems. OR, you can continue to sulk in front of the Skylanders like a little brat!"

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20130220204025

"When you went off on this insane adventure, you told me and Tails you would keep Sally safe. You told us that we could handle things". Knuckles said, crossing his arms.

"So how come we watched your entire planet get destroyed on live TV? How come we got to see Mecha Sally killing and terrorising people? 

Knuckles turned and pointed at Nicole. 

"And you? You think my issues can just be solved at the snap of a fingers? Thrash came back and destroyed all of the echidnas. Julie-Su is god knows where, the master emerald is gone, Naugus has teamed up with the Iron Queen and is laying sieges daily on Mobotroplis, and I'm the one who's been holding everything together while you and Sonic play palsies with the multiverse. 

7382_knuckles.jpg

"And meanwhile, not even so much as a word from Sonic, or you". 

• Thumbs Up 4

B8_5_0BIN_1_zps99f0a115.png

"Wowee, Sonic. You didn't send updates to them?"

B8_3_0BIN_1_zps91eacaae.png

"Let this be a beary important lesson. 'Wish you were here' cards. SEND THEM."

• Thumbs Up 6

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"And you? You think my issues can just be solved at the snap of a fingers? Thrash came back and destroyed all of the echidnas. Julie-Su is god knows where, the master emerald is gone, Naugus has teamed up with the Iron Queen and is laying sieges daily on Mobotroplis, and I'm the one who's been holding everything together while you and Sonic play palsies with the multiverse. 

7382_knuckles.jpg

"And meanwhile, not even so much as a word from Sonic, or you". 

Nicole sighs. They have been gone a while, without saying a single thing...

"...We've been busy. Way too busy."

Looking down and crossing her arms, she continues, "We are sorry, we thought you guys could handle things... We were wrong."

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20130220204025

"When you went off on this insane adventure, you told me and Tails you would keep Sally safe. You told us that we could handle things". Knuckles said, crossing his arms.

Related image

"Wait a minute!? What! That can't be right!", Sonic said confused.

Related image"Sorry! Force of habit!"

XkfniAc.gif

"Uh...Mr. The Echidna was it?", Maya spoke up. "T-that can't be possible given the circumstances!"

CeInlgH.gif

"Yes. About that. By our own recollections, Sonic and his compatriot Tails who left a bit after Mr. The Hedgehog's arrival, were here both well before Nicole during the Killing Games and Sally, just before the PIRATEWORLD incident. On both accounts, Sonic was and the respective members were surprised to see each other......"

h4AiOAu.gif

"So how can such a contradiction be!?", Phoenix asked.

Image result for sonic annoyed

"Ugh! I swear to god, if Eggman or someone has tricked Knux into antagonizing me again...", Sonic said, quite annoyed.

• Thumbs Up 1

Meanwhile paying no attention to Sonic, Nicole, and Knuckles' banter, Mo was in his little Cloud Cukoo World as usual glancing at the Command room's machinery and whatnot.

latest?cb=20130912232948

B3C2iX.png

"Hmmmmmmmm....I wonder what obviously dangerously complicated to my own state of perspective things inside in this vital room I'll irresponsibly play with due to my natural stupidity to ignore consequences of my incompetent actions....."  

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

Related image

"Wait a minute!? What! That can't be right!", Sonic said confused.

Related image"Sorry! Force of habit!"

XkfniAc.gif

"Uh...Mr. The Echidna was it?", Maya spoke up. "T-that can't be possible given the circumstances!"

CeInlgH.gif

"Yes. About that. By our own recollections, Sonic and his compatriot Tails who left a bit after Mr. The Hedgehog's arrival, were here both well before Nicole during the Killing Games and Sally, just before the PIRATEWORLD incident. On both accounts, Sonic was and the respective members were surprised to see each other......"

h4AiOAu.gif

"So how can such a contradiction be!?", Phoenix asked.

Image result for sonic annoyed

"Ugh! I swear to god, if Eggman or someone has tricked Knux into antagonizing me again...", Sonic said, quite annoyed.

"Tails told me that himself Sonic!" Knuckles said, fuming. 

"Although...Tails has been missing for the last while...." Knuckles added.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/24/2017 at 10:30 PM, Dee Dude said:

B3C2iX.png

"Hmmmmmmmm....I wonder what obviously dangerous things inside in this vital room I'll irresponsibly play with due to my nautral stupidity to ignore consequences of my incompetent actions....."  

Suddenly, an armored hand roughly rested on his shoulder.

Image result for undyne annoyed

"Don't even think about it", Undyne said glowering down at him. "There's enough chaos going on down here without you making a mess of things!"

On 6/24/2017 at 10:34 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Tails told me that himself Sonic!" Knuckles said, fuming. 

"Although...Tails has been missing for the last while...." Knuckles added.

"Was it the actual, real Tails this time?", Sonic retorted. "Wait a minute....."

Related image

"Tails has been missing!? And you didn't think to tell me beforehand!?", now it was Sonic's turn to get riled.

• Thumbs Up 2

391291-188175-knuckles.jpg

"They're all missing". Knuckles said.

"Only reason I'm even here...is because they thought I was killed during Angel Island's siege". 

• Thumbs Up 3

"All missing?! That explains why we never got a distress call. There's nobody to make the call anyway." Sayaka says when hearing Knuckles' words.

• Thumbs Up 3