Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Out of her igloo emerges a small pink dragon who spent most of her time decorating it... a bit too much time. "Finally, now it is perfect! Still don't know why we have to live in them but whatever..."

latest?cb=20140423165529

Ember the dragon

ELEMENT: Magic

BATTLE CLASS: Sorcerer

SKYLANDER CLASS: N/A

Now here is a dragon that you wouldn’t wanna get on her bad side since she's pretty good with the snark. Ember maybe your typical pink girly girl but put aside the love shopping (Especially jewellery shopping) making herself pretty and enjoying tea in a nice garden, is a kind, warm hearted girl who’ll dote on her friends like a mother hen and can be rather protective. Ember does have her down sides. She can be bratty and stuck up taking it out on Flame if he gets on her nerves, occasionally whiny and when battles get real tough can be a crybaby or a scaredy cat. On good days, however she can be real tough able to summon fairies to assist her, use her magical enhanced breath and even levitate people to safety. She sadly isn’t the best flyer in the world and doesn’t have great stamina either. Sarge doesn’t call her Princess Pinky for no reason, the little cutie does tend to act like one! She is the girlfriend of Bandit the Armadillo and was captured by L.O.S.E. probably to be used as bait before being rescued by Illumina to help fight L.O.S.E..

• Thumbs Up 4

"Sayaka, there you are!" Sonic walks up to his partner.

"Was I worrying you? Sorry 'bout that!" Sayaka laughs sheepishly. "I just explored a little bit searching for the new houses for you guys."

tumblr_inline_mr4usjLUI51qz4rgp.png

"Just... make sure to tell us next time, okay?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Terriful made his way to an igloo that was nicely furnished. It had everything. A video game room, a mini-fridge, a pool, and more. Terriful was happy. But not happy once he found out that...

Black Death made his way over to Terriful's igloo. "We will have to share. There isn't room for one of my own."

Terriful looked upset. "Aw dang. Now I need to share a room with a murderous robot... Alright. You get the back room..."

• Thumbs Up 1

JPH0unb.png

"Well, now that we're together, I think it's time to choose our Igloos, correct?"

user posted image

"I found mine! It's bear-tiful!"

latest?cb=20160831123340

user posted image

"It's a little bear-ren and rusty, but with a nice coat of paint, it'll be the perfect home!"

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"Hmm... You do seem different from Hakumen" Ragna said after closer examination, "very well." Ragna planted Blood-Scythe in the ground. "I'm Ragna the Bloodedge. I guess this makes us allies."

Icon-genji.png?version=61b998ca38759750c

Placing his shurikens back in his arm, Genji bows.

"Genji Shimada. My master says we're here for a reason. You wouldn't so happen to know what the reason is, right?"

18 minutes ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

Image result for phoenix wright turnabout samurai anime

"Uh, Maya, you've probably seen him from one of the cinematics for the new big FPS in town.....Overwatch....."

Image result for phoenix wright turnabout samurai anime

"Oh yeah and the videogame itself", Phoenix said.

"D'OH! NOW YOU TELL ME!?", Maya said tripping up from the answer.

"Overwatch?" Genji asks, his interest piqued. "You know the organisation?"

ZpXGAA3.png

Nicole looks through the igloos.

"Hmm... Maybe I'll be fine in the mainframe, at least for now."

• Thumbs Up 2

AR1T2IA.png

"Hmm..." Shuichi looks around.

RHQsEt0.png

"I-I think I found mine."

latest?cb=20160831004954

tvRO8GY.png

"It's not fancy or anything, but it seems comfortable and safe. Especially that steel door."

Terriful and Black Death started to modify their secret base igloo. <Is it really still an igloo at that point?> 

Black Death started work on a very high tech training simulator, and Terriful started work on a VR gaming room. <In case the others wanna come gaming for a bit.>

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Placing his shurikens back in his arm, Genji bows.

"Genji Shimada. My master says we're here for a reason. You wouldn't so happen to know what the reason is, right?"

ragna%2021_zpspovufwj9.png

"No idea... I just know the bad guys just so happen to have some asshole who's ass is about to be kicked."

sion%201_zpssgbmhdka.png

"I'm going to take this chance to read through this guy's memories" Sion thought to herself as she placed her Etherlite on Shuichi.

sion%204_zpsf5hzh7cr.png

"Let's see... Imaginators... Defects... Huh? Multiple universes? And..."

sion%2012_zpsrgotsvnw.png

"Are all men like this!?" Sion thought when she read a bit too much into it. She retracts her Etherlite.

sion%201_zpssgbmhdka.png

"I think this information will suffice..." Sion thought about all the information she received. "I'll put my trust into the Skylanders but they don't seem to know about what I'm looking for. Its fine since its bound to appear at some point..."

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20160831122050

"Oh yeah, that place's mine!" Neptune cheerfully says, running in. "I'm gonna put all my consoles up and play allllll day!"

Tails rubs his hands. "Oh, ho! Now we're talking!"

latest?cb=20160831122230

"Say what you want about The Empire, but this'll make one sleek lab!"

• Thumbs Up 2

The Elementals looked through the igloos, looking for ones they'd find perfect for them.

"Ooh, this one looks nice," Lily smiled warmly as she saw one that resembled a magical forest.

Igloo_Buildings_Sprites_65.png

"Oh wow, this is me, this is so me!" Lumina giddly jumped up and down at the sight of one particular igloo.

Igloo_Buildings_Sprites_75.png

She turned to Tails. "Hm, y'know, I think Ivorn would like that place quite a lot!"

Igloo_Buildings_Sprites_62.png

Shade gazed at the igloos. There were some he liked, admittedly... but he was hoping for somewhere larger. Besides, if Jessica could get her own castle somewhere farther from the igloos, why couldn't he?

• Thumbs Up 1

yEcv6dk.png

"I am sold on this one! It's nice, classy and a perfect place to practice piano!"

latest?cb=20160831124659

tumblr_inline_mr6wdoWRdS1qz4rgp.png

"I love, love this one!"

latest?cb=20160831004236

tumblr_inline_mr6wdvo2O21qz4rgp.png

"It's small, but I think it's the perfect size for me!"

• Thumbs Up 2

It would've taken most months to build, but with near-infinite resources thanks to Metal magic and Ivorn's ingenuity, Jessica finished her new castle. It was, in essence, a Wily Castle without the skull motif or robot minions, but with all the chaotic architecture and booby traps to keep intruders - in this case, Charn and/or any agents of his - out. At the heart of it, there was a living space for Jessica that was akin to some of the igloos nearby, and was essentially her true home in the massive fortress:

Igloo_Buildings_Sprites_58.png

Jessica was not ashamed to indulge herself in the furnishings.

"Thanks, Ivorn!" Jessica smiled warmly. "I think the others will have found an igloo for you by now."

• Thumbs Up 1

Meanwhile in the Forest...

"Everything feels so pleasing to my fingers." Hisses Shademon, the Dark digimon at home lurking around the forest.

9844ea62-2758-4b3f-8b62-8896fd6689c4.png

Shademon

ELEMENT: Dark

BATTLE CLASS: Sorcerer

SKYLANDER CLASS: N/A

A virus digimon that feeds on despair and looks like the nightmare of a five-year-old come to life, Shademon defied their purpose after watching their fellow digimon get deleted at the hands of Lord Vortech who along with L.O.S.E had digiworld turned into a horrible waste land forcing thousands of digimon into the wider internet and even into the real world. Hoping to ‘atone for their sins’ for being a part of such a horrible scheme Shademon joined the skylanders in which they were sceptical at first letting them in but over time came to accept them as one of their own.

Shademon loves collecting odd things including Senitnal Tails’ fur and even has for an even weirder reason a collection of small puppets of Danny Phantom’s enemies including GhostEmber in which they call her ‘False Idol’ and Dark Danny ‘False King’. Shadmon has a digimon version of Epilepsy which is triggered by strong or flashing lights and needs medicine if they are to go into battle. Without it they glitch out and can possibly be deleted from damage it causes.

Shademon is a reason not to judge a book by it's cover but if you mess with their friends you may wind up with a phobia of the dark.

• Thumbs Up 2

52818929_zpsgijsjpbc.png

"I'll take this one..."

Igloo_Buildings_Sprites_66.png

52819029_zpsiykabhds.png

"It just needs my vampire servants and I'll be set!"

sion%203_zpsxntf61ic.png

"..." Sion then said, "I'll take this one."

Warehouse_igloo.png

sion%201_zpssgbmhdka.png

"I have an odd nostalgia for it.... I do need the space."

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_inline_mr4un68vH31qz4rgp.png

"You know, I'm not too picky on what Igloo I get."

tumblr_inline_mr4urlzf2f1qz4rgp.png

"Maybe I should rely on my own luck to make the decision."

tumblr_inline_mr4usfdNEW1qz4rgp.png

"Geez, I'm sounding like Nagito right now!"

tumblr_inline_mr4urxIwL11qz4rgp.png

"Anyway... eenie... meenie... miny..."

latest?cb=20160831010947

tumblr_inline_mr4utpzpvm1qz4rgp.png

"...mo!"

tumblr_inline_mr4usolsGH1qz4rgp.png

"Yeah, that'll do nicely!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Rocku finished packing all his things including the Monokuma punching bag in his new Igloo.

latest?cb=20160831011443

"Yep, this will do just fine!"

Meanwhile Graff set up his things such as snacks, clothes, and gaming consoles into his own Igloo as well.

latest?cb=20150212222915

"Niiiiiiice.." Graff said as he immediately went to sleep.

• Thumbs Up 1

Magearna looked around. She didn't feel like she deserved an igloo; she was just a servant, a messanger, someone who got a room in another's house.

Lily and Lumina both thought otherwise. "How about this one?" they asked in unison.

CozyCottage.png

"Y-You think I deserve an igloo all to myself?" Magearna asked.

"Of course you do, silly! You're your own girl! ...robot... Pokémon... I dunno, you get what I mean!"

Magearna giggled. "Thank you so much!"

"Come on!" Shade growled, "Are none of these mounds of water good enough to serve my-" Shade paused. "Wait, is there a creepy-looking mansion off in the distance or is that a mirage?"

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20160831123920

"Advanced? Check. Badass? Check. Roomy? Double-check. Yup, this one's mine." Sonic declares.

latest?cb=20151229142205

"This'll do fine for me. I'm sure the giant pendulum can still swing freely here as well." Homura says as she walks inside.

• Thumbs Up 1

Graff woke up and then noticed Magerena and walked to her.

"Heh heh, looks like we both got the same interior huh dude?" He said laughing awkardly. 

"It seems like it," Magearna replied.

Shade, meanwhile, stared at the creepy mansion, mesmerised by it. It was almost as big as Castle Darkspire back on Enchantus... it'd be the perfect lair for him on this island!

Black Death was training in the fight simulator he installed. He was killing holograms of every enemy the Skylanders have faced. Don't ask where that data came from. 

Terriful sat down at his TV and put on some YouTube. He turned up the volume so much, that when it turned on, the entire house lifted off the ground, ad fell back down.

9 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

Graff then noticed Magerena and walked to her.

"Heh heh, looks like we both got the same interior huh dude?" He said laughing awkardly. 

"Hey, same here." Sayaka says to the two. "Guess it's a pretty popular design, huh?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Shade wasn't going to wait to see if he could take it or not. He needed to be more villainous, so he was going to take it regardless of its current occupants. Then he'll hatch more schemes in there, and prove that stupid cockroach wrong about him not being evil! With that, he flew off cackling wickedly and made himself at home.

Halloween-Crosssection-1280x1024.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Ragna chooses his igloo.

Igloo_Buildings_Sprites_79.png

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"I kind of prefer camping out but its better than nothing..." Ragna said as he walked in, "it kind of gives me the creeps..."

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(59).png

"I'll pick this one!"

Igloo_Buildings_Sprites_78.png

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(22).png

"Reminds me of home..."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Anyway... we need to check our new conference room, right?"  Sonic asks.

tumblr_inline_mr60f9f7CB1qz4rgp.png

"Yeah! I mean, I need a new home still."