Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

user posted image

"Oooookay, lemme go over the note again. Bear with me here."

user posted image

"AHEM!"

Skylanders.

Since the Sky Eater has eaten up your Academy, you'll obviously need a new place to call home. Thankfully, the penguin inhabitants of this island has left behind their old Igloos. Kazuichi Soda, the Ultimate Mechanic, Cyrus Borg and his Nindroids has graciously offered their services to incorporate the same machinery as your old dorms that causes the interior to adapt to your likings. All that matters is you choosing an exterior.

I personally chose the mansion, so don't get any funny ideas on taking that one of a kind Igloo for yourselves. You're commoners, after all.

- Byakuya Togami

• Thumbs Up 5

5 hours ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

https://68.media.tumblr.com/6f2caece57044c36762b99f543e8e8be/tumblr_oazxh4OlZj1rqp6teo2_500.gif

"ACK! WOAH!", Phoenix and Maya said caught off guard as they walked in on the sight!

Image result for maya fey steel samurai

"OH......MY......GOOOOOD! Nick! It's the Steel Samurai's descendant! All grown up too! You must be......The MECHA SAMURAI!"

Image result for maya fey steel samurai broom

"Oh! Ohhhh! I've waited so long for this moment! Let me show you what I can do! Just let me get out my broom and-"

*THWACK*

phoenix-ohshit.gif

"YEOW!"

phoenix-objecting.gif

"MAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! What have I told you about doing that around ME?! It never ends well!"

File:PXZ2 Maya Fey (zoom) - blushing (right).png

"Whoopsie! Uh, Sorry Nick!", Maya said sheepishly.

Icon-genji.png?version=61b998ca38759750c

"Err..."

"No."

"Never heard of such thing. Is that like a Super Sentai show?"

Genji rubs the back of his neck nervously. So, there were some odd ones. And there were some... Very wacky ones.

This place was going to be hard to get used to.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Why am I not surprised?" Jessica sighed, catching up with the others.

"Is that guy ever not self-absorbed?" Robinson tweeted.

"To be fair," Lily said, "he must be generous if he bought this entire island for us all to live on..."

"True," Robinson conceded, "but he could stand to be more humble, y'know?"

tumblr_opp62hEBvK1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

Robinson - Supporting Character

Elements: Non-Elemental

Biography:

Jessica's de-facto best friend, Robinson is a robin redbreast with the ability to talk. He met Jessica at an early age, and became her unofficial pet bird. Being a reclusive sort, Robinson helped Jessica to open up more, and it can be said that he knows about Jessica more than anyone else. He followed her to Enchantus, and was her sidekick and companion for all the crazy events that followed. He prefers Jessica to keep out of trouble, but this is also due to his own innate fear of dangerous situations. Though he calls himself a coward, he usually proves himself to be a brave bird when the chips are down, even without any special abilities of any kind.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Igloos huh? Hope they're warm inside.." Graff as he entered inside one.

QOWCiy.png

Graff- (Jump-Wood)- Back to Support again...sigh

Element: Earth

Battle Class: Sentinel 

Bio: Rocku's one year older yet somehow lazier and more clueless brother, Graff pretty much serves as the blue (or green in his case) oni to Rocku's red oni, being much more relaxed, calm, and less willing to spring into action. This doesn't mean he hates fighting though, after all in some time in the Academy he's even obtained a Sentinel spear to give him more fighting potential than he had, and he's more than happy to join his bro alongside to kick some ass....as long as they grab a snack first....

Rocku immediately went for the Dojo Igloo. "Finally, something my style!"

UkYuir.png

Rocku- (Jump-Wood)-Main Character

Element: Earth

Battle Class: Brawler

Bio: Rocku is a young 15 year old rock cavy who dreams of being a great martial artist, at first when joining the original Academy, he wanted to fight opponents for glory and proving his strength seeing how he fought various rivals such as Clobb, but as time went on he started to realize that stakes were happening and it was time to take things seriously and focus on saving people and worlds rather than just for himself. Despite being Graff's one year younger brother, Rocku is more mature, focused and serious than Graff ever could be, sure he even finds him annoying but they both care for each other as brothers. The two originally lived in a small town back in their world called "Hornfel's Hole" in a canyon called Chert Canyon. Raised by their parents who wanted them to make a living, Rocku and Graff one day, were stumbling across town when they found a portal leading to what would what their greatest adventure of all time! Rocku has been starting to have doubts about himself and his worthyness to the Skylanders, is there more to him than just serving as mere muscle? Could something convince to be more than what makes him who he is or should he just stick to his gut deep down? It's a mystery with this kid... 

• Thumbs Up 3

On 6/22/2017 at 6:07 AM, Mightyray said:

"So this is that Club Penguin place that Bakuya bought." Marcus looks around, everything looks old and worn out. "Welp time to get to work and get this dump looking good again." The snow doesn't seem to faze the gear as he looks around to see what he can do. He was tired of sitting around on the egg carrier and needed something to do.

latest?cb=20111102181935

Image result for undyne battle armor deviantart

"Heh, that and locating our respective platoons anyway Sarge", a familiar blue fish woman said taking her helmet off! "Heh, now let's see they should be-AH! There they are!", she said as she ran over to Phoenix and Maya.

On 6/22/2017 at 4:29 PM, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"AH! THIS NEW BATTLE BODY IS QUITE FITTING FOR A GRAND WARRIOR SUCH AS MYSELF!" Papyrus beamed, admiring his new armor, "SUCH A SHAME MY OLD ONE WAS RUINED BY THAT LAST BATTLE."

"It suits you Pap!" Katii complemented, "Glad yo like it!"

Pixels looked at the area, lifting his eyebrow at some peculiar sculptures, "So... I see you're enjoying the snow already!"

Image result for undyne cold

"Papyrus! Glad to see you made it just fine and OH GOD IT'S EVEN COLDER HERE THAN SNOWDIN!", Undyne said in sudden shock from the drop in temperature, but still persisted in welcoming her friend with a hug.

On 6/22/2017 at 4:03 PM, Princess Jellicent said:

ragna%2017_zps51hcgtx4.png

"Any more lame jokes you're gonna throw at me? I've heard them all..." Ragna said as he groaned over Maya's joke.

"Oh! You've heard a lot too!? We should have a get together where we trade notes", Maya said procuring a book.

Image result for undyne

"Seriously Fey!? You're a punster!?", Undyne said, feeling somewhat betrayed.

tumblr_mpfqgu9vHa1qd93lwo1_1280.jpg

"MAYA! You've been keeping them all jotted down!?", Phoenix said, struggling against Maya to get the notes that she had procured.

"Ugh. Yeah guys,", he said to Undyne and Ragna, "With a name like Phoenix Wright, you can bet I get ALL the puns thrown at me too!"

"Can say, I know how you feel Mr. Wright. Thank goodness Papyrus' slacker brother is asleep", Undyne said.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f6/92/c1/f692c1fdd76b6e57e898754d0c05b732.jpg

Undyne - Undertale - Main Character

Theme:

Title:  Captain of the Asgore's Royal Guard; Founder of the New and Upcoming Aboveground Royal Guard; 2nd-in-command and Expert Battle Strategist of WAAHOO (Wright Anything Agency of Obligatory Operations)

Elements: Water & Light

Class: Sentinel

Category: Sensei

Bio:

It's UNDYNE! The undying hero of the Underground and head of the Royal Guard until a noble human wielding determination that rivaled even that of Undyne herself, Frisk, freed them back into the world above! Maintaining a healthy relationship with her girlfriend Alphys, the notion of heading off to SKylanders' Academy despite even being suggested by Alphys at points, never really grabbed Undyne's attention until the day, Jack Sparrow in one of his drunken stupors, mistook her for a fish to be hooked and nearly paid for it with his life. It was during that point he let slip about heroes from all over the multiverse joining to help keep the many worlds at stake intact! What's more, the position of a team with many a spiky-haired anime figure!

Since then, she's given plenty a good fight and took quite kindly to Phoenix Wright, Maya and plenty of her comrades and teammates........well, she's still working on trusting Jack fully. She's now set to be the proud and loyal second-in-command to her "Anime Idol", Phoenix Wright, much to the latter's chagrin!

Undyne is a masterful and deadly fighter in melee combat, hand-to-hand and especially ranged with her spears she produces swiftly from her determination. She's quite strong too, considering her habit to supplex boulders on a daily basis! Her main weakness is ironically enough her determination. Being a monster from underground within Mt. Ebbot, severe enough damage can threaten her very state of being. If she also loses too much control of her determination, she also runs the risk of MELTING!

However, when the chips are really down, but she concentrates her determination enough, she can swap up to her strongest form:

Undying

UNDYNE THE UNDYING

This form is a powered-up and speed-enhanced version of Undyne, with spiked hair, cool new armor, and a spear shaped glint of light streaming from her empty eye socket, even gaining a few new spear tricks up her sleeves. The catch is that in this phase, not only does Undyne become even more susceptible to damage on her soul that keeps her intact, but staying in this form too long now also runs the high risk of finishing her off! High risk for questionable rewards.

But hey! Undyne wouldn't have it any other way!

• Thumbs Up 2

Someone then walked out of one of the Igloos.

Bustup_09_01_zpsenizfthi.png

"Oh its you guys..." Chiaki emerged to greet the Skylanders while appearing as lethargic as usual.

Nanamichiaki.png

Name: Chiaki Nanami (Danganronpa) - Support Character

Title(s): Ultimate Gamer

Element/Battle Class/Category: Tech/Bazooker/N/A

Bio: Chiaki Nanami is another one of Chihiro Fujisaki's creation; An AI based on the real Chiaki Nanami that was the administrator for the Neo World Program who was "executed" but still gave Hajime the strength to fight on. Unlike her brother Alter Ego she was given a physical form by the Link Jokers through their magic. However she has been living a quiet life with her father and trying to clear her backlog. She's a caring person but she's also quite lazy.

She fights using various video game consoles among other things. She prefers not fighting because its too much of a hassle for her and rather support the Skylanders from the side.

Bustup_09_09_zpsxoqbskvt.png

"Didn't you know that these igloos are actually different on the inside? Not only that but they are warm."

52821629_zpsyqohwtxa.png

"This is the age we live in" Chihiro said coming out with Chiaki. "How's everything going for you Skylanders ever since the move?"

• Thumbs Up 4

tumblr_inline_mr60bfjDiH1qz4rgp.png

"Ah, sis! Dad!"

tumblr_inline_mr60dtiog01qz4rgp.png

"Oh, it's such a relief to see you all alive and well!"

tumblr_inline_mr4un68vH31qz4rgp.png

"Chiaki, Chihiro! It's good to see you two!"

• Thumbs Up 1

ragna%207_zpsiritmwoi.png

"Man this is going to get confusing!" Ragna said, noting the similarities between Chihiro and Alter Ego.

52821629_zpsyqohwtxa.png

"Oh don't worry about me. I know how to get out of a bad situation." Chihiro said, "besides that other time... Anyways I'm going to be working for the Future Foundation behind the scenes so you won't see me come out too often."

Bustup_09_02_zpsmkauamsn.png

"I have nothing to do. I'll help you guys in behind your scenes." Chiaki said.

Bustup_09_08_zpsuuhdh9gx.png

"Where can I get my license to Skyland?"

• Thumbs Up 2

user posted image

"Oh, my! So many cute girls! I need to get out more often!"

tumblr_inline_mr60f9f7CB1qz4rgp.png

"You... do know dad and I are male, right?"

user posted image

"You're male?"

user posted image

"It's like Nao-chan but reverse!"

• Thumbs Up 6

Shade popped out of Lily's shadow, and darted his eyes back and forth between Chihiro and Alter Ego. "'K, so I'm not drunk... so why am I seeing double?"

rqP6NGy.png?1

Shade - Main Character

Elements: Magic, Darkness

Battle Class: Sorceror

Biography:

Elementals aren't evil. They may be jerkish or selfish, but they are never villainous. Until Shade came along, and dedicated his life to proving this fact wrong by being the most wicked, sinister and evil Elemental of them all. Even though this goal means little with the now-limited number of Elementals, Shade enjoys being evil far too much to repent. Shade, however, seems to suffer from a personality disorder that affects his malice level; some days he's a harmless but mean-spirited prankster, and other days he has a legitimate shot of bringing a world to ruin (or he would, if not for his twin sister Lumina). Shade has also developed an alternate form akin to a Sorceror; while this gives him more powerful and varied Dark magic, it also renders him mortal to physical attacks.

• Thumbs Up 4

sion%205_zpszsoj1ifv.png

"This bear is starting to annoy me..." Sion said.

Bustup_09_02_zpsmkauamsn.png

"Creepy bear aside I'm glad I'm able to do something for you guys."

52821829_zpszrgksgsn.png

"You better take care of my daughter or..." Chihiro is still new to this parenting thing.

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_inline_mr4un68vH31qz4rgp.png

"Don't worry, Chihiro. Chiaki will be safe with us. I'll guarantee you that."

yEcv6dk.png

"Wow, seeing you in person... I can't tell you and AE apart!"

Tails chuckles. "You're welcome. I really outdone myself when making that android."

• Thumbs Up 1

52819029_zpsiykabhds.png

"It does feel like we have a reunion!" Celes said, "we even have Kyoko with us!"

sion%205_zpszsoj1ifv.png

"..." Sion is really being annoyed by the comparisons.

52821729_zpstktsq6mz.png

"I'm glad to see you guys again! Well I gotta get back to work! Byakuya is flooding my workload!" Chihiro disappeared into his igloo.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Welcome back to the team, Chiaki!" Sonic smiles.

ogYlp0W.png

"...Aren't we still looking for someone?"

"Shit! Right! Sayaka!" Sonic snaps back into why they were in the forest to begin with.

• Thumbs Up 1

Genji looks at some of the Skylanders in confusion. "I swear I've seen some of you guys before... In some old animes, probably. A movie shop I went to when I was younger had some DVDs of you guys! I don't think you guys started in animes, though..."

• Thumbs Up 3

"And I saw you from a video game!" Neptune says to Genji. "Feeling's mutual, buddy!"

"...Either that, or because you look like Steamax."

CuhS5IyWYAA8xfs.jpg

"Just without the whole purple thing going for him. Or the love for tsunderes."

• Thumbs Up 1

Lumina looked at the igloos and smiled. "Ooh, so we can make these fit our personal preferences? I think I know what I'm gonna make~"

Jessica narrowed her eyebrows. "Hey, Ivorn, think you could come with me?"

"Sure Jess, why?"

"I think I need a bigger, more fortified house... or castle. We're gonna build that ourselves."

"Jess, is this about that vid Aku showed?" Robinson asked. "Because come on, Charn probably thinks we died when the Hub went down!"

"Maybe," Jessica replied, "but I'd prefer it if he didn't go and shoot me while I'm in the shower."

Shade looked at the igloos, and was more vitriolic. "You expect us to live in these trash mounds of ice?! Surely there's somewhere better to live! Somewhere darker, eviller, and twisted...er!"

• Thumbs Up 2

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"You damn masked freak!? What do you want now!?" Ragna shouted confusing Genji for Hakumen.

52818829_zps7jfkwjdo.png

"I don't think that's the same person you're thinking of" Celes said, "they left a while back."

• Thumbs Up 2

211?cb=20170521222320

"Well..." Sayaka began.

"Genie said he still owed us a favour from when we saved him from the heartless, and he fixed the Gummi Ship for us..." 

"So, while Byakuya handled the mechanical side of things, maybe I could call him and ask him to install heating and electrical into our igloos?" Sayaka concluded to Celes. 

latest?cb=20170530102203

Sayaka Maizono - Danganronpa - Support Character 

Element: Life/Light

Category: N/A

Bio: 

Sayaka Maizono is the ultimate pop sensation from the Danganronpa universe. As a little girl and when growing up, Sayaka was alone a lot of the time due to her father having to work a lot and her mother having passed on. She found strength and fought the feelings of loneliness by watching TV, especially shows about pop idols. This made Sayaka feel less alone, and inspired her love for music. She decided to dedicate everything to becoming a pop sensation. Years later, she became the ultimate pop sensation with a group of girls, her friends. She attended Hope's Peak academy, and began a friendship with Makoto. This is where Sayaka's path changed forever. Monokuma took over the school and exploited her fears of her friends being killed and her life being meaningless. Sayaka, submitted to the despair and tried to killed a boy named Leon, and attempted to frame Makoto but failed and was killed by Leon.

However, this isn't that Sayaka. This Sayaka is a version that had been saved from Hope's Peak before she went through with the deed. This Sayaka, having seen the events of the canon version feels immense guilt for allowing Monokuma to manipulate her and hopes to redeem her canon self by any means necessary. She acts as a mission support member, as well as announcer in the Academy. She also tends to play concerts in order to rise morale of the Skylanders. She also gained a persona by accepting herself and her past.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Sheesh, what a snob." Pixels rolled his eyes at Byakuya's curt note, 

"Yeah... He's the kind of guy I'd probably be stealing from if he wasn't our superior." Katii agreed, "Whatever, we don't really need a mansion anyway.

Katii observed the field of Igloos, a look of skepticism on her face. "So these are out new homes huh? They're um... interesting. Though I'm not sure How I feel about  living in a small igloo...

"Are you kidding?! These things are awesome!" Mouseboy cried out, pulling out a brochure, "These things don't look anything like they do outside... they're... dare I say... bigger on the inside?"

"Was that a reference to something?" Pixels cocked his head.

"Who cares?" Ella chimed in, donning her new apparel "Check it out! These houses have themes to them!"

The raven-like harpy snatched the brochure from mouseboy and opened it up, showing them the options.

"Look at this! This one looks like a cavern, a gingerbread house, a pirate ship, a gym, even the inside of a whale's mouth!"

"Wait, a whale's mouth?" Katii inquired, "Who'd wanna live there?"

"... Maybe some people are into that sort of thing..." Ella shrugged, "I don't judge."

"Hey! what's that one?" Pixels asked, pointing to a  picture, "That one looks really cool!"

File:Igloo Buildings Sprites 61.png

Ella turned the brochure around and grinned, "Ah! I get what you're thinking, dude! If we're making our own group of heroes, we're gonna have to have our own base! Add place to gear up, a tv, a few posters, and this could be the perfect place for our base!"

"I like it!" Mouseboy grinned, "Man, who'd have thought we'd already be getting our own superhero base? Heroes in our world don't usually get them until they graduate!"

"So It's all settled then!" Ella exclaimed, picking up Mouseboy and Pixels, "Base aquired! Shall we get going then?"

"Sure... but shouldn't we-"

"New house here we come!" The harpy cheered as she flew up into the air, Pixels and Mouseboy in her Talons.

"...You do realize the houses are right here, right?"

"Let her have this Pixels." Mouseboy informed him, "She'll calm down in a bit!"

Ella by LordRobrainiac

ELLA NEVERMORE: PATROLLER OF THE NIGHT AND HAUNTER OF CRIMINALS

RANDOM TIDBIT: COLLECTOR OF ACTUAL HORROR MOVIE PROPS. PRIZED POSESSION IS A BUTTER KNIFE PROP FROM HER FAVORITE SLASHER B-MOVIE: BLOODERED TOAST AND EGGS

ELEMENT: DARK, LIFE

CLASS: BRAWLER

CATEGORY: N/A

Ella is a superhero from Comicopolis, same city as Pixels and Mouseboy. Ella prefers to patrol at night, using the shadows to keep away from the sights of criminals, and ravens to stalk her targets, spooking them and finding out their locations. Her superhero persona, Nevermore, is a ghastly being, taunting her targets and stalking them, driving them into paranoia until she finally confronts them.

Outside crime fighting, she's quite the bubbly person, enjoying horror movies of all kinds, playing video games, watching Powerhouse Fighter matches, taking care of her pets (all the ravens in the area), and spending time with her boyfriend, Mouseboy.

Pixels is sometimes irritated by Ella's bubbly, excitable, yet very creepy nature, but when in battle, they cooperate very well with one another, and they both can rely on each other to have their backs.

Mouseboy RP by LordRobrainiac

MOUSEBOY: SIDEKICK TO PIXELS

RANDOM TIDBIT: MOUSEBOY IS ACTUALLY A HUMAN. THE SUIT IS MADE WITH ADVANCED HAMMERSPACE TECHNOLOGY, ENABLING HIM TO FIT IN THE SEEMINGLY TINY SUIT HE CURRENTLY WEARS

ELEMENT: LIGHT

CLASS: SMASHER

CATEGORY: N/A

Mouseboy is the foster brother of Pixels and his best friend as well. The class clown of Comicopolis high is known for his rather ridiculous looking suit, but one should not underestimate this mouse! Underneath his hat is many weapons at his disposal, particularly hammers and anvils, how he carries them without being crushed by their weight, nobody knows. Like Pixels, Mouseboy enjoys smack talking his enemies, and is a little better at it than Pixels. Mouseboy could care less as to what people think of him, a trait that Pixels envy's very much. 

Mouseboy is the boyfriend of Ella Nevermore. Mouseboy had a crush on her since he first started attending Comicopolis high, and through a series of events, they two found out that they were made for each other, and have been dating ever since. This rather geeky couple tends to make Pixels' eyes roll. Reguardless, the two work together and get along perfectly outside and in battle. 

• Thumbs Up 5

16 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"You damn masked freak!? What do you want now!?" Ragna shouted confusing Genji for Hakumen.

52818829_zps7jfkwjdo.png

"I don't think that's the same person you're thinking of" Celes said, "they left a while back."

Genji gets into a combat position, pulling shurikens out of his arm.

"I did not come here looking for a fight. I assume you would be the same."

"And I do not believe we have met."

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

Image result for undyne battle armor deviantart

"Heh, that and locating our respective platoons anyway Sarge", a familiar blue fish woman said taking her helmet off! "Heh, now let's see they should be-AH! There they are!", she said as she ran over to Phoenix and Maya.

"Speaking of one of my members." Sarge notices Ray goofing around in the snow. "Ray! The hell are you doing?"

Ray stops rolling in the snow and notices Sarge. "I'm a snow squid!" He giggles.

"Being a pest as always."

f4cb423d-913c-4c7f-b7ae-06a8d32adce5.png

Ray the flying squirrel

ELEMENT: Life, Undead

BATTLE CLASS: Brawler

SKYLANDER CLASS: N/A

Small, anxious and weak are words of what would be used to describe Ray at first glance in combat. The little guy however is a lot tougher than he looks overcoming the odds to survive his homeworld’s destruction and constant battles he has been through the toughest being overcoming suicidal thoughts with the help of many skylanders.

Of course, this doesn’t come without drawbacks. Ray is easily scared and stressed and while he tries his best to reign it in some times the little guy loses it and will either breakdown crying and screaming or in more recent cases transform into a monster and will punch his way out. The monster form can’t talk outside of squeaks and scratchy screeching and occasionally get easily agitated and may try and bite or wack people if injured. Monster Ray isn’t super powerful and can be deactivated by either making Ray so happy he turns to normal, making Ray cry so much he turns back to normal or exposing him to large amounts of ghostly energy.

Ray is a comfort reaper, a being able to be there for people in their dying hours and give them comfort when no one else can, a job of high responsibly. Due to his rookie status Ray’s staff is borderline useless and can only emit rainbow sparkles and summon his gatekeeper. He now is both a gateway to parts of the underworld and a skylander.  Ray’s greatest strength however is not his monster form but his compassion. The flying squirrel is kind, gentle and will stick by people he loves if they are in immense pain or suffering. His strange glowing aura emits an energy that makes his fellow skylanders feel at ease, boost their powers and even break them out of mind control depending on how strong Ray is mentally.

Ray all in all tries his best to overcome his fear and trauma and fight the good fight alongside his boss Sarge and good friends Ember, Flame, Amitie and many others. He loves squids for some reason, used to be a wrestler at one stage and is rumoured to be nigh unbeatable in Dance Dance Revolution.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

211?cb=20170521222320

"Well..." Sayaka began.

"Genie said he still owed us a favour from when we saved him from the heartless, and he fixed the Gummi Ship for us..." 

"So, while Byakuya handled the mechanical side of things, maybe I could call him and ask him to install heating and electrical into our igloos?" Sayaka concluded to Celes. 

latest?cb=20170530102203

Sayaka Maizono - Danganronpa - Support Character 

Element: Life/Light

Category: N/A

Bio: 

Sayaka Maizono is the ultimate pop sensation from the Danganronpa universe. As a little girl and when growing up, Sayaka was alone a lot of the time due to her father having to work a lot and her mother having passed on. She found strength and fought the feelings of loneliness by watching TV, especially shows about pop idols. This made Sayaka feel less alone, and inspired her love for music. She decided to dedicate everything to becoming a pop sensation. Years later, she became the ultimate pop sensation with a group of girls, her friends. She attended Hope's Peak academy, and began a friendship with Makoto. This is where Sayaka's path changed forever. Monokuma took over the school and exploited her fears of her friends being killed and her life being meaningless. Sayaka, submitted to the despair and tried to killed a boy named Leon, and attempted to frame Makoto but failed and was killed by Leon.

However, this isn't that Sayaka. This Sayaka is a version that had been saved from Hope's Peak before she went through with the deed. This Sayaka, having seen the events of the canon version feels immense guilt for allowing Monokuma to manipulate her and hopes to redeem her canon self by any means necessary. She acts as a mission support member, as well as announcer in the Academy. She also tends to play concerts in order to rise morale of the Skylanders. She also gained a persona by accepting herself and her past.

user posted image

"Found Sayaka-chan!"

user posted image

"Just kiddin'! I know her hair ain't that long!"

Suddenly, somebody steps out of her igloo.

latest?cb=20150212222915

source.gif

"Yup! This one'll do nicely!"

2e810595bdd3afb970d246379deaf03b.png

Sayaka Miki (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) - Main Character

Elements: Water, Magic

Battle Class: Swashbuckler

Category: Sensei

Biography:

Sayaka was once a simple girl who went to Mitakihara Middle School with a crush on a violin prodigy: Kyosuke Kamijo, who unfortunately suffered an accident and broke his arm, never being able to play violin ever again. Saddened by this, Sayaka was given the opportunity to make a contract with Kyubey to become a Magical Girl, unknowingly separating herself from her own soul in exchange for healing Kyosuke's arm. Everything seemed to be going fine for Sayaka until she realized not only did she basically sell her soul, but had a part of her that wanted Kyosuke to fall in love with her when he was healed. She hated herself for those factors, seeing herself as selfish and inhuman. In her desperation to be as unselfish as possible by fighting Witches for no reward (Not accepting Grief Seeds, which is crucial for her survival), she fell into despair, declaring herself as stupid and died, becoming the Mermaid Witch Oktavia Von Seckendorff.

In every timeline, Sayaka dies over and over again. Once the contract was sealed, Sayaka is destined to become Oktavia. However, once Madoka became a goddess and rewrote fate itself, Sayaka died but was sent to Madoka's heaven for Magical Girls instead, the Law of Cycles. She continued to be there for what should be forever...

...Until the Golden Weapons that made the Fictional Realm pulled her soul out of the Law of Cycles, restoring her human body and sent her to Station Square in the world of the Sentinels. There, she was abducted by Mephiles, Lockdown and his Knight Ship with the intention to execute her on the spot before she could become a Disciple.

Luckily for Sayaka, Sonic saved her and told her that she is chosen to become a leader for the Disciples just like him as the second Golden One. Sayaka accepts this chance to be a true hero, and is not only granted enhanced powers but even the ability to call upon Oktavia herself.

Due to being a Disciple for over 4 years now, Sayaka is greatly used to this new position and is happy for having second chance at life, and the ability to protect many worlds. She was the one who discovered The Hub, and met friends like Nightwing and Jessica along the way.

Sayaka is reckless and a little impulsive, but has a strong will to do what is right and uphold justice. She is highly skilled in the art of the sword, and even learned new tricks along the way. Sayaka is trying to put aside her old black-and-white view of people, but her idealistic nature remains. Sometimes she wonders if she's even good enough or worthy enough to be a Disciple due to not only her past but how the Real World perceives her, but no matter the circumstance, Sayaka will do whatever it takes to fight evil as a true ally of justice.

• Thumbs Up 4

18 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Genji gets into a combat position, pulling shurikens out of his arm.

"I did not come here looking for a fight. I assume you would be the same."

"And I do not believe we have met."

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"Hmm... You do seem different from Hakumen" Ragna said after closer examination, "very well." Ragna planted Blood-Scythe in the ground. "I'm Ragna the Bloodedge. I guess this makes us allies."

1 hour ago, Polkadi said:

"Err..."

"No."

"Never heard of such thing. Is that like a Super Sentai show?"

Genji rubs the back of his neck nervously. So, there were some odd ones. And there were some... Very wacky ones.

This place was going to be hard to get used to.

Image result for maya fey anime

"Waaaah..........WHAT!?", Maya said in shock before the world around her shattered.....and then the 4th wall was broken when she picked back up the pieces.

Image result for maya fey anime

"So uh. You're really sure about that? I mean, I know we've seen you somewhere before!", Maya said.

Image result for phoenix wright turnabout samurai anime

"Uh, Maya, you've probably seen him from one of the cinematics for the new big FPS in town.....Overwatch....."

Image result for phoenix wright turnabout samurai anime

"Oh yeah and the videogame itself", Phoenix said.

"D'OH! NOW YOU TELL ME!?", Maya said tripping up from the answer.

• Thumbs Up 1