Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

B8_4_0BIN_1_zps8c5505fd.png

"Oh... I see..."

B8_3_0BIN_1_zps91eacaae.png

"Then it's a bear's promise! We WILL make her a friend again!"

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Polkadi said:

0OGKxoX.png

"You look a little sad," Orisa comments.

"Do you need a hug?"

tumblr_o404cx74pz1uv41s9o1_1280.jpg

"*Sniff* Thanks Orisa!", Tron said as she got out of her Gustaff to accept her hug while the servbots also clamored in.

"I'll admit, we didn't exactly meet with the Skylanders on friendly terms. Yeah, we were tricked, but still......", she trailed off.

"Well, let's just say my ex-friends from LOSE may be out for vengeance. I've already all but lost Volnutt; far as I know he's stuck on the Moon's Elysium. I don't want anything bad to happen to them too", Tron Bonne said holding back her tears.

23 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

95EKyJB.png

Nicole looks down, feeling sad.

"I would, but... She wouldn't read it. And if she did, it would endanger the island and our safety..." she says, sombre.

Sighing, she tries to get her mind off that.

tumblr_n5wixqMXDu1r31iq3o1_500.gif

"Nicole......I think writing those letters might still be a good idea though! Write them to remind yourself that we WILL get her back and even better, you can surprise her with them all to let her know we never gave up on her!", Sonic tried to cheer Nicole up.

1 hour ago, Mightyray said:

At first Ztar was intimidated by Wright's stare... but that quickly went out the window once Tron posed that question. They had no allegiance to nobody! And they sure as heck weren't no spy!

They immediately got in Wright's face and hissed at him.

"O.K. it's capsule time." Ayna said unimpressed. She whipped out the two halves of the capsule and plonk once again Ztar was captured. Realising this they did their usual routine of hissing and violently vibrating around to escape.

"Doesn't this act get old?" Ayna asked dryly, watching Ztar chuck a tantrum inside the capsule.

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - exasperated (right).png

"Regardless of whether or not our suspicions are right, someone needs to teach him court etiquette. He'd be slammed with a "GUILTY" faster than you could say "HOLD IT!" Still though, I do want to see what we can find out about that thieving star!"

1 hour ago, Mightyray said:

"Don't you worry Undyne I think Marcus did mention getting you to help train the rooks, this prick will be first in line." Ayna smirked.

"Heh, heh, looking forward to meeting the little punks head-on!", the fish lady said chuckling.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

VJcm6GJ.jpg

"A-Anyway, phoning facility..."

"What about it?" Ivorn asked, as Star and Lumina jumped up and down in excitement, eager to go skiing.

"You wanna come with us... er..." Star mumbled.

"Jessica."

"-Jessica?"

Jessica fidgeted with her hair. "Thanks, but I think I'll stay here."

"Aw, come on! It'll be fuuun!" the princess attempted to persuade her. "Don't tell me you're always this boring!"

"Do either of you even know how to ski?"

"Well... um..."

"We were gonna learn through experience?" Lumina shrugged, smiling nervously.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

"Heh, heh, looking forward to meeting the little punks head-on!", the fish lady said chuckling.

"Who's a little punk?" Out of nowhere Saffron appeared near Undyne. She had Ray by the hand who looked less than impressed.

"Oh Mia, you found the others." Ayna nodded. "Who's the new kid?"

"Name's Saffron, she's got on well with Ember though Ray isn't too keen on her." Mia giggled.

"Yeah, She's got good taste in fashion, shame about the wrestling." Ember sighed.

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

B8_4_0BIN_1_zps8c5505fd.png

"Oh... I see..."

B8_3_0BIN_1_zps91eacaae.png

"Then it's a bear's promise! We WILL make her a friend again!"

fYxpEwI.png

"We will, Teddie. We will." Nicole reassures with a smile.

2 minutes ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

tumblr_n5wixqMXDu1r31iq3o1_500.gif

"Nicole......I think writing those letters might still be a good idea though! Write them to remind yourself that we WILL get her back and even better, you can surprise her with them all to let her know we never gave up on her!", Sonic tried to cheer Nicole up.

mseDOZG.png

"Ever the optimist."

"Then I guess I will her send something, a 'wish you were here' card like Teddie said. We know she's still aware of everything, so she can see the message."

• Thumbs Up 2

Shuichi leads the way into the Everday Phoning Facility...

latest?cb=20150620162227

B8_2_0BIN_1_zpsf021eca9.png

"Oooh! It has a waterfall! That isn't very 'everyday' now, is it?"

Kqc3tmr.jpg

"There's something even more unusual around here..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Is this some call centre?" Jessica glanced around the room. "My god, I can feel the soul-crushing horror just standing here."

"Oh, you have a soul to crush?" Shade snarked. "That's a shocker."

"At least it looks nice," Lumina opinioned.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Why does a ski resort have a phoning company inside?" Sarge asked. He had been waiting around for while and now things were getting intriguing. 

"Hi, didn't keep you waiting too long did I?" Ayna winked.

"Nah."

"So many phones..." Shademon hissed.

• Thumbs Up 1

Something immediately caught Shuichi's eye.

A5dZuUa.jpg

"H-Hey! Do you see that phone there? The one with the large glowing siren on the top?"

HGS5Tzk.jpg

"Why would an island completely lacking in inhabitants require a functioning payphone like this? Let alone one with a siren?"

B8_7_0BIN_1_zps4df4b043.png

"What... are you saying?"

jqXq2lc.jpg

"My deduction is... that isn't a phone at all."

• Thumbs Up 2

As Burnie, Skeet, and Mo entered the EPF with everyone else, they were in the way back behind and glanced at the present Skylanders.

"Looks like we weren't alone here after all." Skeet said. "Great..."

"Gee, these are some pretty ugly penguins." Mo whispered.

"They're not penguins you idiot." Burnie said to him.

"But they are different...and what I want to know is why they're all here.." he said quietly.

Meanwhile, Rocku and Graff were paying attention to the situation.

"This island had inhabitants didn't it?" Graff said.

"And how could it not be a phone?" Rocku wondered.

• Thumbs Up 3

11 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Who's a little punk?" Out of nowhere Saffron appeared near Undyne. She had Ray by the hand who looked less than impressed.

"Oh Mia, you found the others." Ayna nodded. "Who's the new kid?"

"Name's Saffron, she's got on well with Ember though Ray isn't too keen on her." Mia giggled.

"Yeah, She's got good taste in fashion, shame about the wrestling." Ember sighed.

undyne_headshot_by_azurite_draws-d9wd53q

"Wrestling eh? Sounds like a Brawler class! Not bad. So kid, what's your experience?", Undyne asked, towering over Saffron and Ray.

"And don't think either of you other guys are getting out of training if Sarge or Anya ask for my help!", Undyne said smirking.

Image result for storm black outfit

"If introductions are in order, than allow me!", Storm said as she swooped down beside the interacting groups.

"I am Storm! Co-leader of the X-Men. But you may also call me Ororo Munroe. Undyne has spoken highly of your Delta group."

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Something immediately caught Shuichi's eye.

A5dZuUa.jpg

"H-Hey! Do you see that phone there? The one with the large glowing siren on the top?"

HGS5Tzk.jpg

"Why would an island completely lacking in inhabitants require a functioning payphone like this? Let alone one with a siren?"

B8_7_0BIN_1_zps4df4b043.png

"What... are you saying?"

jqXq2lc.jpg

"My deduction is... that isn't a phone at all."

"Oh? Then what is it, then?" Amber asked, leaping up onto a desk and curling up on it, ready for a snooze.

"Yes, enlighten us, brainbox," Tesla dismissed Shuichi.

• Thumbs Up 2

gyNLBNt.jpg

"B-Brainbox? What kind of insult is that?"

C8jMxdb.jpg

"A-Anyway, think about it... If we communicate through DEUS, and all the penguins are gone... what reason is there to keep the phonelines and phones functional? But..."

Shuichi walks to the phone, and lifts it... causing the waterfall to stop running, revealing an elevator.

A5dZuUa.jpg

"But if it was a trigger to a secret entrance, of course it would be kept active!"

B8_1_0BIN_1_zps0ebe2b4c.png

"Wow! It's like one of those movies I saw with Yosuke! They always have that cliche where you pull a book and a door opens!"

"But this time... it's a phone!"

• Thumbs Up 3

13 minutes ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

"Wrestling eh? Sounds like a Brawler class! Not bad. So kid, what's your experience?", Undyne asked, towering over Saffron and Ray.

"And don't think either of you other guys are getting out of training if Sarge or Anya ask for my help!", Undyne said smirking.

"I smash things and make people tap!" Saffron smiles. She then whips out Barbie, her pink barbwire baseball bat, forcing Ray to recoil. "This is Barbie, isn't she pretty?" She asks Undyne.

"Ray could do with lots of training! He lost his powers! And is a reaper now, whatever that is." Saffron smiled.

13 minutes ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

"I am Storm! Co-leader of the X-Men. But you may also call me Ororo Munroe. Undyne has spoken highly of your Delta group."

"Hi Storm. I'm Mia, cool name by the way." Mia nodded in approval.

"And I'm Flame! Are, Are you a hero?" Flame asked. Her outfit got his attention especially the cape.

"And I'm Ember, please excuse the fanboy, he tends not to think straight."

Flame pouts at Ember.

"So Sarge, what's up with the flashing payphone?" Ray asks Eager to get away from the others for bit.

"No idea, but folks reckon we might be watched." Sarge folded his arms.

"And they want us to join them..." Pointing to secret entrance Shuichi activated.

• Thumbs Up 2

jTlPPZh.png

"A place most peculiar..." Genji says, looking around the phoning faculity.

latest?cb=20111211020518

"So... We just take the elevator, then?"

"They aren't good at hiding secrets, that's for sure. Then again, everyone has left, so they may not need to be so secretive."

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

gyNLBNt.jpg

C8jMxdb.jpg

"A-Anyway, think about it... If we communicate through DEUS, and all the penguins are gone... what reason is there to keep the phonelines and phones functional? But..."

Shuichi walks to the phone, and lifts it... causing the waterfall to stop running, revealing in elevator.

A5dZuUa.jpg

"But if it was a trigger to a secret entrance, of course it would be kept active!"

"Wow! It's like one of those movies I saw with Yosuke! They always have that cliche where you pull a book and a door opens!"

"...a phone with a very conspicuous glowing siren atop it,"Jessica pointed out. "So much for that 'secret' entrance being secret."

"Well, y'know Jess," Star said, "it helps to have reminders."

"Maybe, but not right next to said hidden entrance!"

"Who cares about questionable security?" Ivorn squeed, "let's go down that lift!"

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

gyNLBNt.jpg

C8jMxdb.jpg

Shuichi walks to the phone, and lifts it... causing the waterfall to stop running, revealing in elevator.

A5dZuUa.jpg

"Huh... well I'm not gonna lie." Pixels shrugged, "Part of me was kinda expecting it to be kind of time machine that was bigger on the inside... That would have been kind of cool."

"Whatever it is," Katii said, "It's leading to something mysterious."

"Hmmmm.... I probably should have waited before calling my henchminions to my new house." Robrainiac scratched his chin, "This could have been the perfect place for my new secret lab! Oh well..."

• Thumbs Up 2

ogYlp0W.jpg

"Yeah, being subtle isn't exactly this island's specialty it seems..."

kQh3YAl.jpg

"Anyway? Shall we go down?"

"You don't have to tell this bear twice!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Do, do we have to go down the lift Sarge, it looks like a trap." Ray mutters.

"Speak up kid, can't hear you." Sarge grunts.

"Do we have to go down the lift? It looks like a trap." Ray spoke up, more clearly.

"Yep." He told the flying squirrel. He then sighed and picked Ray and plonked him on his shoulders. "Don't cling on to me." He told him.

"O.K."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, I'm always up for some exploration." Katii said, brushing her bangs out of her eyes, "Let's go."

"Right behind you, ma'am!" Pixels nodded,

"Not that I'm taking orders from you or anything..." Robrainiac rolled his eyes, "But I'm curious. I shall assist you.

"Freaky elevators leading to nowhere? No thanks!" Mouseboy trembled, turning to Ella "I'll stay here and make sure no one like Frieza sneaks up behind us."

"Take care up here, Mousey!" Ella pat her boyfriend on the head, "I'll go with the rest to the bottom floor!"

• Thumbs Up 2

27 minutes ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

1 hour ago, Polkadi said:

0OGKxoX.png

"You look a little sad," Orisa comments.

"Do you need a hug?"

tumblr_o404cx74pz1uv41s9o1_1280.jpg

"*Sniff* Thanks Orisa!", Tron said as she got out of her Gustaff to accept her hug while the servbots also clamored in.

"I'll admit, we didn't exactly meet with the Skylanders on friendly terms. Yeah, we were tricked, but still......", she trailed off.

"Well, let's just say my ex-friends from LOSE may be out for vengeance. I've already all but lost Volnutt; far as I know he's stuck on the Moon's Elysium. I don't want anything bad to happen to them too", Tron Bonne said holding back her tears.

@Polkadi

Related image

"Tron.....", Phoenix and Maya watched as Tron was being comforted by Orisa and they overheard her laments.

"Y'know Nick. She's not the only one who might have that worry", Maya said worried.

Related image

"Iris. Trucy. Pearl. Even us and each other, Maya. We've made some terrible enemies in our line of work and now even more since joining the Skylanders", Phoenix said notably worried.

File:PXZ2 Maya Fey (full) - sad (right).png

"And I brought Dahlia back into play", Maya said feeling guilty.

"You were being controlled by Undergrowth though!", Phoenix noted.

"But still Nick! Sometimes, I feel I could be more cautionary with my powers......"

"..........", the duo were seriously weighing their options.

12 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Hi Storm. I'm Mia, cool name by the way." Mia nodded in approval.

"And I'm Flame! Are, Are you a hero?" Flame asked. He outfit got his attention especially the cape.

"And I'm Ember, please excuse the fanboy, he tends not to think straight."

:Pleased to meet you all", Storm said.

"ummmm, I suppose so, yes", Storm said a bit caught off guard by Flame's exuberance.

"Heh! Not our only one! We got the Batman too!", Undyne said jerking her finger to Batman.

Image result for storm batman

"Oh boy", the caped crusader in response to Undyne calling attention to him.

7 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Huh... well I'm not gonna lie." Pixels shrugged, "Part of me was kinda expecting it to be kind of time machine that was bigger on the inside.. That would have been kind of cool."

"Whatever it is," Katii said, "It's leading to something mysterious."

"Hmmmm.... I probably should have waited before calling my henchminions to my new house." Robrainiac scratched his chin, "This could have been the perfect place for my new secret lab! Oh well..."

Related image

"Oh yeah! That reminds me guys!", Sonic said to his team as they followed along.

"Didn't Ella say she was dying to meet Batman?", Sonic recalled.

Image result for cloud smash

"Odd. Do most citizens from Comicopolis look up to heroes and villains from the big comic book companies I wonder?", Cloud mused out loud.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Interesting...well let's go!" Rocku said as he and Graff entered inside.

"An elevator....inside a waterfall..." Burnie said in confusion. "For penguins, they got some advanced shit.."

"I'll admit, you don't see that everyday." Skeet said in awe.

"The future of Penguiology is nigh!" Mo said randomly running inside.

"Alright, lets see the deal with these guys, I doubt they'll even notice we're here." Burnie said as he and Skeet entered inside.

• Thumbs Up 2

As the elevator makes its way to the bottom, it opens up to reveal...

latest?cb=20150812014556

"About time you showed up, guys!" Sonic says as he relaxes on one of the chairs placed near the table. "Welcome to the new conference room! The base for the Elite Penguin Force, Club Penguin's secret agency!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Ayna, stay with the others, I'll take pest here and we'll go inside." Sarge tells his missus.

"And if we don't make it. Call the police." Ray squeaks.

The two head into the elevator and head down into the secret base.

8 minutes ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

Image result for storm batman

"Oh boy", the caped crusader in response to Undyne calling attention to him.

"Are, Are you the guy who trained Nightwing?" Flame rushed up to ask Batman. "If so you did a great job! He's so cool!" Flame bounces up and down.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"I smash things and make people tap!" Saffron smiles. She then whips out Barbie, her pink barbwire baseball bat, forcing Ray to recoil. "This is Barbie, isn't she pretty?" She asks Undyne.

"Ray could do with lots of training! He lost his powers! And is a reaper now, whatever that is." Saffron smiled.

Image result for undyne fish sticks

"Heh! Not bad. Still though, weapons are only as good as your determination! I'm sure you've got plenty there which I'm confident we'll see be put to good use!", Undyne said demonstrating with her own spears that she willed in and out of existence with her determination.

6vWBrht.gif

"Ray! You're being more open with your status as a reaper! That's great!", Maya said. "It's really nice when Nick doesn't have to use his Ace Attorney skills to drag the truth out....still sorry for running in on you and the Burning Man!", she said.

5 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

"Alright, lets the deal with these guys, I doubt they'll even notice we're here." Burnie said as he and Skeet entered inside.

P2zYI0y.jpg

"You do know we can hear you right?", Undyne, Batman and Storm said, alert as ever.

Related image

"Who're you three? You guys wouldn't happen to have the same writer as a certain obnoxious trio we ran into back at the Hub would you?", Sonic asked.

2 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Are, Are you the guy who trained Nightwing?" Flame rushed up to ask Batman. "If so you did a great job! He's so cool!" Flame bounces up and down.

"Sigh.....yes, I am Batman".

"Well there little one, I take it, you have great aspirations and goals for the future", Storm guessed as they rode the elevator down.

• Thumbs Up 2