Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Suddenly a voice came over the speakers placed around CP.

211?cb=20170521222320

"Hello? Are these working?" Sayaka asked.

"I would just like to let you all know that we have a special guest incoming that Byakuya asked to help raise morale. She said she was pretty excited to do a encore with Lumina after their last gig..." 

"If you could all make your ways to the Dance Club at your earliest convenience, that'd be great". 

• Thumbs Up 4

"Ray! Our Igloo is ready!" Flame yelled. "Stop rolling in the snow and come see!"

latest?cb=20150729043147

Flame the dragon

ELEMENT: Fire / Air

BATTLE CLASS: Brawler

Skylander Class: N/A

Goofball fits this dragon to a tee. Flame has a habit of putting his foot in his mouth and saying things that not only would land himself in trouble but others as well! To make matters worse the dragon has a habit of falling into traps or getting captured even when he’s paying attention! For that reason Flame hardly had any friends in the dragon realms and was considered a pain to deal with even if he could fly and breathe fire very well for his age. After being sent on a quest by Lumina to deliver a Memory Keeper to Ray, Flame then became a skylander where his dream of being a hero came true at the cost of surviving the Killing Game.

Flame loves heroes and his favourite is Nightwing, the little red dragon gushes over the guy like he came from heaven above and thinks very highly of him since he rescued Kaede in the Killing Game. A fun, goofy, over eager, caring and did we mention goofy dragon that the skylanders would be a bit poorer off if he wasn’t around.

Ray quickly gets up and follows Flame to their Igloo. "Hope you don't mind sharing with me and Mog... Ember didn't want to share since she's getting a roommate of her own soon." Flame stuck his tongue out.

The two go inside. "Well, what do you think?" Flame smiles. "Umm does it have to be so spooky?" Ray sheepishly asks.

"You'll get used to it." Flame smiles.

3849f8db-38be-4f66-85ee-f555b4598079.png

"I suppose."

"Anyway I gotta go find Mog and show her! Enjoy the room!"

And with that Ray is left to figure out how to make his new home...a bit more homely without upsetting is roommate.

• Thumbs Up 2

As Jessica settled down into her new home, she smiled warmly at how peaceful she felt. All alone, with a couch, a pool, a tv, a computer, a lit fireplace, a-

...wait a minute. She didn't light a fireplace.

Looking at the fire, she saw someone she'd never expect to see here.

"*yaaaaaaawn*... ...oh hi, Jess."

"How the hell did you get here?!" Jessica exclaimed. "There's all sorts of traps and winding passages-"

"And a blind spot. Keep it, it makes it easier for visitors to come here."

RgD2HLM.png?1

Amber - Main Character

Elements: Magic, Fire

Battle Class: Sorceror

Biography:

Once the pet of the royal family of Enchantus, Amber was the only family member to escape Enchantus with her life when Charn rose to power. Despite being a Fire Elemental, Amber is anything but hot-headed. She's patient, calm, and unfortunately very lazy. She'd rather take a 12 hour nap than do work. That said, she lives for the present and doesn't let her tragic past affect her life in the now.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Okay, AE, we'll take you to the mainframe." Tails says. "We'll meet you guys at the Dance Club, okay?"

user posted image

"Okay! I can't wait to show off my sweet moves!"

user posted image

"Not to toot my own horn, but me and my crew saved the world by dancing once, you know!"

File:Igloo Sprites 83.png

"Hiss like this one!" Hiss smiled pointing at an igloo, "It remind Hiss of her space trip with friends!"

File:Medieval Manor.png

Katii walked into an igloo, impressed by the sight of it. It looked an awful lot like the houses she would see back in her home world, albeit less apocalyptic-y and more old fashioned, "A place to keep my treasure, a place to train my magic skills... I like it!"

File:CozyCottage.png

"NOTHING QUITE LIKE A COZY COTTAGE IN THE MIDDLE OF A SNOWY AREA, RIGHT SANS?"

"yeah, i like it." sans said, inspecting the house, "much better than the tavern was back at the Hub, that's for sure."

File:Estate Igloo.png

"Golly! This one looks to be a lovely little abode!" Inkwelle said, stepping into his house. He didn't want anything fancy. Just a small house to hold his office and a place to sleep.

Meanwhile, Robrainiac was stumped... So many houses to choose, so little time. Upon noticing that everyone had already made their choices, the reptillian dictator panicked and called someone whom he hadn't seen in quite a while.

"Kardia! Kardiaaaaa!" Robrainiac shrieked, pressing a bunch of buttons all over his suit.

"What is it sir....An exasperated voice said, as the form of a holographic woman appeared before Robrainiac.

"I... I need a house!" Robrainiac stammered, "HUrry help me decide! I'm gonna be the last one to pick out my base of operations and I'll look like a fool!"

"Of course you do..." Kardia sighed, pulling up a monitor and typing on it, "What would you do without me?"

After searching for a bit, she finally found a spot they could call home.

File:DragonsLairImage.png

"WHOA! Such an evil looking palace! It's perfect..." Robrainiac chuckled evilly, before realizing, "Huh... it's not very... tech-y though."

"It doesn't have to be." Kardia replied, "Besides, I could call up the henchminions to build a lab underneath the base. Problem solved."

"Hmmmm... Good thinking!" Robrainiac smirked,

"That's what I do best." Kardia nodded, "Now then. I let me call the henchminions, and we'll begin setting things up right away..."

Kardia-22 RP by LordRobrainiac

KARDIA 22: ROBRAINIACS ADVISER, SECRETARY AND DEADPAN SNARKER

-APPEARANCE AND MENTALITY: EARLY TO MID 30s

-YEARS BUILT: 9

RANDOM TIDBIT: WATCHES NETFLIX WHEN ROBRAINIAC'S NOT LOOKING

ELEMENT: TECH

CLASS: QUICKSHOT

CATEGORY: N/A

Kardia is one of Robrainiac's earliest projects, a modified holographic AI built to serve him. Serve Kardia does, but it doesn't seem that she respects Robrainiac himself all that much. Kardia is well aware of Robrainiac's intelligence, but is very annoyed that for someone so smart, he isn't exactly the best of thinkers. This AI's dealt with so many losses and second hand embarrassment, it's no surprise she's gotten very bitter over the years.

However, Kardia sticks by Robrainiac's side, seeing the potential he has and hopes he'll kick some of his bad habits. In the meantime, she, like robrainiac, has the ability to summon and control Henchminions, and can shoot beams of energy when she needs to take on any foes.

Henchminions by LordRobrainiac

THE HENCHMINIONS: ROBRAINIAC'S LOYAL HENCHMEN/MINIONS

RANDOM TIDBIT: EACH HAVE THEIR OWN UNIQUE PERSONALITY AND NAMES.

The Henchminions (a name given to them by robrainiac,) are Robrainiac's loyal robotic servants, all of which were made to serve and obey their loyal leader, Robrainiac. Although one would wonder why anyone would want to work for that blowhard, the henchminons show undying loyalty to their leader not only because Robrainiac created them, but he also treats them very well, to the point where Robrainiac has their memories stored in backup, and gives them new and improved bodies for when they come back.

Henchminions are small, not the strongest, and are easily taken down with one hit. However, Robrainiac can respawn them as many times as he wants, and have the ability to overwhelm opponents. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Marcus! The building is ready!" Ayna called out. Sarge was busy fixing up parts of another room when he heard the call.

He got up dusted himself off and went to go see what the new igloo was like. When he arrived Ayna was there waiting for him.

latest?cb=20121025155546

Ayna Stroud

ELEMENT: Tech

BATLLE CLASS: Quickshooter

The yang to Marcus’ Yin Ayna is a patient, understanding woman who is Delta Squad’s second in command. She like her husband has very little in the way of powers but more than makes up for it with her great communication skills and strong will. She like her husband can summon weapons and is rumoured to be working on finding a way to summon the hammer of dawn, the most powerful weapon in the gears of war universe. She is caring, loyal, very clever and above all else willing to give it her all to help stop L.O.S.E. even so far as to using a portal they left behind to go find Marcus.

She managed to get the help of Zapper the cricket for a long time, rescuing a small rabbit girl stopping a raging fire and helping a troll find her gemstone and helping out catching the killers in the killing game.

In the end it’s hard not see why Marcus would think Ayna is an amazing woman even if he doesn’t show it, deep down he thinks the world of her.

"Come on in, it's not super cozy but It'll store our stuff just fine." Ayna smiles.

f394a292-5d57-4da1-b6b0-6df12ee66722.png

"Not bad, might have to do something about the lights though." Marcus noticed one of the main lights was flickering on and off too much. "I'll see if there is a spare bulb laying around."

• Thumbs Up 5

Icon-orisa.png?version=65ef3dce28ae98d08

"Citizen?" Orisa asks, addressing Tron Bonne. "Where are we going?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hmm, what igloo suits me?" Nightwing thought, as he selected through the igloo magazine.

latest?cb=20160831124605

"Oh yeah...this seems like a nice hideout" Nightwing said, planning to furnace it. 

Igloo List (Will be updated later)

latest?cb=20130208031423

Stage Igloo: Sayaka Maizono

latest?cb=20160831010512

Aku 

Suddenly, outside all of the igloos, a large crash could be heard in the centre of the igloos.

latest?cb=20170519214052

"W-What was that..." Aoi said, stepping out of her sports themed igloo.

latest?cb=20170530102037

Aoi Asahina - Danganronpa - Main

Element - Water

Battle Class - Brawler 

Category - Swap Force (?) 

Bio: 

Aoi Asahina is the ultimate swimmer in the Danganronpa world. A girl with a big appetite for doughnuts and a dedication to training, she first got into swimming when she was young, winning a ton of swimming competitions. Her love for the sport only grew when her little brother Yuta took an interest in swimming too. Aoi became his couch and together, the two became the Ultimate Swimming Duo. Despite their sibling rivalry, Aoi and Yuta cared very much for each other. They would help motivate each other, cheer each other up, and keep pushing each other to new limits. This reached a peak when Aoi was invited to Hope's Peak. Leaving on good terms with Yuta, Aoi's life quickly came crashing down when Monokuma took over with his Killing Game. Taking Yuta hostage and later killing him, Aoi found herself coming quickly to despair, especially when her best friend - Sakura committed suicide to unify the group against Monokuma, making her feel extreme guilt.

Aoi to date has survived three killing games and still fights on despite the despair that has happened to her. She had a case of survivor's guilt, blaming herself for Yuta, Sakura's and everyone's deaths and was forced to confront herself regarding it. Because of this, she gained control of the persona Thanatos. Hina continues to fight on as a Skylander and a member of the Future Foundation.

• Thumbs Up 4

Nicole is already investigating the crashing noise, her hologram phasing onto the scene and looking around. "What on Mobius was that...?"

"Yo, Ray!" Mia apporached Ray. "You guys, got any room left for one more?"

"Ember said that the new roommate are staying with her and I don't feel comfortable hanging with Sarge and Ayna, heck I don't even know if Shademon has a room... I think them and Ztar are just being weirdos in the forest..." Mia sighed.

"Oh I don't know but I'm sure we'll be happy to have you aboard Mia!" Ray smiled.

"Awesome! Just think once the skate park is up and running you'll be watching me shred the dek like it's paper!" Mia smiled.

"Neat! What's shred the dek?" Ray asked.

"Oh man, little dude have you got a lot to learn!" Mia wrapped her arms around Ray.

"Anyway we'd better get going we've got some dance thing to attend." 

"Oh O.K. I completely forgot about that." Ray sighed.

3257458f-60af-4174-b53b-990805ba88bf.png 

Mia

Element: Air / Tech

Battle class: Brawler

Skylander Class: Supercharger

One half of the Dek Kids duo, Mia is a whiz on a hoverboard, able to do things many could only dream of. She’s quick witted, aerobic and very easy going, happy to lend a hand to nearly all skylanders. She used to work for the misfits but had to escape due to an attack on the base by L.O.S.E. via the Metarex a group of plant robot people who ravage planets and was responsible for Ray no longer having a home world. She has no time for gatecrashers and hates people who try and ruin a good time. She recently was promoted to main line mission status after Yaya Panda resigned and became a misfit. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly a voice came over the speakers placed around CP.

211?cb=20170521222320

"Hello? Are these working?" Sayaka asked.

"I would just like to let you all know that we have a special guest incoming that Byakuya asked to help raise morale. She said she was pretty excited to do a encore with Lumina after their last gig..." 

"If you could all make your ways to the Dance Club at your earliest convenience, that'd be great". 

"Hm! A big event already!" Katii said, "I wonder who it is."

"Whoever it is, I could use the break." Pixels said, "I think I'll head over there myself."

"I'll come too!" Katii agreed, 

"Hiss need to prepare fish dinner." Hiss remarked, pointing at the giant fish, "Hiss catch up."

"I suppose I shall accompany you." Robrainiac shrugged, "I mean, my henchminions are going to do all the work in my house, so it's not like I'll have anything better to do.""Alright then." Katii nodded, "Let's get to the dance club, shall we?"

Suddenly, outside all of the igloos, a large crash could be heard in the centre of the igloos.

Hm?" Pixels looked over his shoulder at the sound of the crash... It would appear the sound landed at the center of the area. "What the heck?"

"...That's... weird." Katii muttered, "Hope we're not due a big battle already."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Where are you Mog?!" Flame yelled. "We gotta go dancing and then you gotta see your room!" He called out.

There he found Mog staring off into the distance with Ztar. Both enjoying the view of the sea.

"Isn't this nice Ztar? The hub was a bit weird but here you can smell the sea breeze and enjoy the view!" Mog smiled. Ztar didn't seem all that interested... the little star seemed more interested in looking for hidey holes to stash their stolen goods.

"There you are and Ztar's with you too, good, we gotta go, there's a party waiting for us in the dance hall!" Flame eagerly told the two. "Then I can show you the igloo you me and Ray are staying in!" Flame bobbed his head around.  

"Sounds great, what about Ztar though?" Mog asked.

"They'll be with Shademon."

"Come on let's go!"

0c6e94ed-35d6-40f6-85f2-501dc8687384.png

Mog (SUPPORT CHARACTER)

Element: Non Elemental

Battle class: Brawler

Mog is a former Misfit turned Skylander who’s seen her fair share of wacky adventures over time! She landed along with Ztar in the Hub after being sucked into a wormhole through the multiverse thanks to L.O.S.E.. She was separated from her team mates and with no where to go she became a skylander. Despite being on lots of adventures Mog’s combat experience is terrible and thus is put on support until an emergency comes about. Nether the less she will always try her best and use those Bubble Bobbles to full advantage!

ZtarMP5.png

Ztar (SUPPORT CHARACTER)

Element: Dark

Battle class: Ninja

Please, please catch that thief! Ztar is an angry little thing that hates being touched but loves getting their stubs on anything soft or that a key could hook on to. When cornered they hiss at anyone no matter how big or small and either make a speedy get away or much recently whip out a keychain and use it to volley small amounts of dark energy at people to blind them. They hate gold and seem to have had a bad run in with the Koopa King Bowser over a lady. Due to their antics, they have been made to stay on support until they either get their act together or an emergency happens.

• Thumbs Up 2

As the group gets closer to the centre of the crash, they see a large machine. 

latest?cb=20100805110339

The machine looks heavily damage, and upon further inspection, one world is written on it. 

"Hope".

• Thumbs Up 3

"Oh by the way, Jess," Amber said, "there was a crash near the igloos. The others are probably heading there, you should go there... *yawn* if you want..."

"May as well," Jessica sighed, picking up the lazy kitty (despite being made of fire, she could be picked up without burning anything) as she walked out of the room. If nothing else, she needed to get her capsule back from the Egg Carrier's docking bay... and give it a proper name, really.

"Hope...?" Lumina was puzzled at the sight.

"Minion, when did you upgrade the capsule?" Shade asked Ivorn, having turned up for the commotion.

"I didn't! I was helpng Jess build her castle the whole time!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Guess I better go look around for a bit." said Arle. "Think you'll do okay here?"

"You betcha, Arle!" said Amitie. "But...you're staying, right?"

"Of course! I'll be right behind you!" said Arle.

h7OyOXT.png

Arle Nadja (Madou Monogatari/Puyo Puyo) - Support

Element: Magic

Battle Class: Sorcerer

Category: n/a

Having been adventuring since the age of 4, Arle Nadja had met many friends and foes throughout her adventures, more notable ones including Rulue, Schezo Wegey, and especially Satan, the Dark Prince.

She's a bit of a hardhead at times, and she can be snarky. She also doesn't like manners like washing her hands. But despite that, her heart's in the right place, and as long as you don't get on her bad side, you'll do fine. But she is not a softie at all; she'll casually break off doors like it's nothing, and she can be easy to irritate at times, and she's not above making fun of her foes.

All in all, a tough one, but at the same time, a reliable friend as long as she doesn't have anything important to deal with.

----

So Amitie, Sig, Raffina, Lupin and Arle start looking at igloos. This is gonna be tough to pick, that's for sure.

But before they can, they learn of a crash that just occurred. They head to the crash site, to see what occurred.

• Thumbs Up 3

The capsule began opening as the group saw the sight inside...

latest?cb=20160426160912

"Well, well well...what do we have here?" A strange alien said, emerging from the pod with mecha parts on him.

"I wonder if there's any filthy monkeys in this group"

"Oh, but why does it matter? It seems my plan to steal that time machine worked..."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Everyone, let's try and stay back," Nicole calls. "We do not know what this is, and it may be a threat. So please, don't get too close..."

Taking a good look at it, Nicole tries to scan it...

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

The capsule began opening as the group saw the sight inside...

latest?cb=20160426160912

"Well, well well...what do we have here?" A strange alien said, emerging from the pod with mecha parts on him.

"I wonder if there's any filthy monkeys in this group"

"Oh, but why does it matter? It seems my plan to steal that time machine worked..."

f8Z4dR1.jpg

"Who are you? Explain yourself, or we may have to get hostile." Nicole states to the odd cyborg alien. "And that is an option I prefer we don't take."

• Thumbs Up 1

"I think I know who that is..." said Lupin. Don't forget, Funimation's English dubs of Lupin works had quite a few Dragon Ball Z dub actors involved...

"Huh? You met this guy?" asked Amitie.

"Not personally...but when you got some voice actor connections and a penchant for breaking the fourth wall..." said Lupin.

Amitie was confused by that. It still hasn't sunk in for her yet.

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20120104145259

"A woman who gets right to the point? Oh how delightful..." 

"And indeed, i would like it not to get hostile too...you wouldn't want to do that with me..."

"I am Lord Frieza, and you are now all apart of my glorious Frieza Empire..."

"and if you don't like my rule, or god forbid, become foolish enough to believe you can defeat me, I can ensure you a long, prolonged, painful, torturous death" Frieda smugly concluded.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Frieza? Sooo, I'm guessing this dude has ice powers...?" Graff said stating the cyborg alien.

Rocku simply glared at him and kept his guard, he knows about guys like him and tyrants are no joke. 

He kept his guard up.

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20120104145259

"And indeed, i would like it not to get hostile too...you wouldn't want to do that with me..."

"and if you don't like my rule, or god forbid, become foolish enough to believe you can defeat me, I can ensure you a long, prolonged, painful, torturous death" Frieda smugly concluded.

zD0Olbt.jpg

Not putting up with this, Nicole replies, "Well I'm sorry to disappoint you, but the Skylanders will never follow your rule, no matter what you try."

"You are trespassing, and I suggest you leave immediately."

• Thumbs Up 1

"I knew I recognized you!" said Lupin. And suddenly, he got all grumpy at Frieza.

"Are you okay, Lupin?" asked Amitie. But then she refocused. "What do you want, Frieza?! Why would we wanna be part of your empire?!"

"Frieza?!" asked Raffina. "What kind of a name is that?!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh you have got to be kidding me." Ember snarled. She took one look at Frieza and crinkled her nose up in disgust. The man look like he lost a fight with several appliances.

So much for going to the dance and seeing if the new recruits were around, she now had to deal with this guy.

"Yo, Ember, who's Creepy von Toaster?" Mia asked. Ray hid behind Mia, clinging on to her leg like bubblegum to the sole of a shoe.

"His name is Frieza apparently and he looks like he needs an urgent makeover A.S.A.P." Ember bluntly told her. 

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Polkadi said:

"Citizen?" Orisa asks, addressing Tron Bonne. "Where are we going?"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np8/char/tron-nxc.png

"Right now, we're going to go check out the source of that blast! Maybe we'll also find my teammates along the way, Orisa, I believe it was!", Tron Bonne said as her brothers prepared her mech, the Gustaff-Mk Red!

"Alright then!", she said as she got into the mech, "Partner, eh heh! Let's roll! Oh, and by the way, the name's Tron Bonne, not "citizen"! I'm anything but an innocent bystander!", she said, before they came across Phoenix, Maya, and Genji.

19 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Icon-genji.png?version=61b998ca38759750c

Placing his shurikens back in his arm, Genji bows.

"Genji Shimada. My master says we're here for a reason. You wouldn't so happen to know what the reason is, right?"

"Overwatch?" Genji asks, his interest piqued. "You know the organisation?"

https://68.media.tumblr.com/de7d078a5ca1d057ec2eba5349772655/tumblr_obi4x0Fo1I1vposkxo1_500.gif

"Genji Shimada!? Is that really you!? You're one of my mains in that game! Been a while since I played it though. I thought I recognized you from somewhere!", Maya said excited.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that we have our.....special sources", Phoenix said with a knowing smile.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx2.gif

"Ah! Mr. Wright! Maya! Undyne!........Some blond guy I don't know yet!", she said regarding Cloud. "And of course, the Batman!?"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx3.gif

"Oh!", she remarked upon noticing Phoenix and Maya with Genji, "I see you guys made a friend with another Overwatch character too?"

Image result for phoenix wright anime

"UH! I guess you could say that!", Phoenix said sheepishly. "Just so long as I don't get hit with client after client again", he thought to himself.

nick and maya

"Anyway, did you guys notice that crash too?", Maya said.

"It was rather unsettling", Undyne admitted.

"Well then! Lt's go check it out, shall we?", Cloud said, leading them there!

12 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20120104145259

Image result for cloud strife not interested

"Hmph! Not interested", Cloud said brandishing his Buster Sword.

0d6ed654a0c2a40aec4d4fd8950cf8a3--battle

"Yeesh! You spend your whole life hoping anime is real and then ya get stuff like this creep!", Undyne said. "Still, if it's a fight he's looking for, then he's come to the right place!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx10.gif

"Yeah! Fat chance Freezer, or whatever your name is!", Tron said.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/128/742/343.gif

"We can handle him, can't we Nick!?", Maya said pulling out her broom!

"Just like the Steel Samurai would-"

*SMACK*

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - exasperated (right).png

"Tell you what Maya. You actually start aiming that thing properly and then maybe I'll be more eager for these sort of things! Ughhhh, I don't get paid enough for my usual life or this life", Phoenix said, rubbing his cheek.

• Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np8/char/tron-nxc.png

"Right now, we're going to go check out the source of that blast! Maybe we'll also find my teammates along the way, Orisa, I believe it was!", Tron Bonne said as her brothers prepared her mech, the Gustaff-Mk Red!

"Alright then!", she said as she got into the mech, "Partner, eh heh! Let's roll! Oh, and by the way, the name's Tron Bonne, not "citizen"! I'm anything but an innocent bystander!", she said, before they came across Phoenix, Maya, and Genji.

"Very well, miss Tron Bonne. I wish we exercise caution checking the blast."

https://68.media.tumblr.com/de7d078a5ca1d057ec2eba5349772655/tumblr_obi4x0Fo1I1vposkxo1_500.gif

"Genji Shimada!? Is that really you!? You're one of my mains in that game! Been a while since I played it though. I thought I recognized you from somewhere!", Maya said excited.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that we have our.....special sources", Phoenix said with a knowing smile.

"Game...?" Genji wonders.

"I understand. Perhaps we will know each other better with time."

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/128/742/343.gif

"W can handle him, can't we Nick!?", Maya said pulling out her broom!

"Just like the Steel Samurai would-"

*SMACK*

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - exasperated (right).png

"Tell you what Maya. You actually start aiming that thing properly and then maybe I'll be more eager for these sort of things! Ughhhh, I don't get paid enough for my usual life or this life", Phoenix said, rubbing his cheek.

Pulling out his wakizashi, Genji shows off!

latest?cb=20160729075111

"Mada mada! You still have much to learn. A warrior fights their enemies, not their allies!"

• Thumbs Up 1