Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Everything seems to be fine, Tails. I think the tech's doing alright." Sonic says as he looks around. "I'm more curious to see if there's still inhabitants around here that isn't Puffles."

dun43OD.jpg

Sonic The Hedgehog (Sonic The Hedgehog (Sentinel) / The Disciples) - Main Character

Elements: Magic, Air

Battle Class: Knight

Category: Sensei

Biography:

Even as a small child, Sonic always wanted to save worlds. He was the son of two acclaimed generals in the Sentinel army back in the Earth's Jurassic Era. His father's accomplishments so grand, he was given the mysterious Sentinel Sword, a weapon descended from the Golden Weapons that made the Fictional Realm themselves but to the Sentinels, a powerful blessing sent by the gods. During his childhood, Sonic fooled around the Sentinel Sword when his parents weren't looking, roleplaying as a powerful knight alongside his siblings (except for Blaze, who found it childish). This dream became a crushing reality though when Sonic's parents told him and his siblings to run. So they ran into a nearby cave and stumbled upon a magical rock that gave them the ability to never age and enhanced magical power. However, things changed for the worst as Sonic realizes all the Sentinels were gone thanks to Mephiles, a Sentinel with a sadistic obsession with murder.

Sonic found the Sentinel Sword, as it now fully responds to his resolve to avenge his race, making Sonic and Mephiles sworn enemies to this very day. In present times, Sonic is a celebrated hero and now thanks to his Sentinel Sword's relation to the Golden Weapons, was declared the first Golden One and founded the Disciples 7 years ago as a protector of Writers and enemy to the new generation of the Metarex, with Mephiles leading the charge.

With Sonic a General just like his father, he travels multiverses to protect those in need alongside a new Golden One under his tutelage, Sayaka Miki. 

Sonic is a born leader, always having a plan and commands his team with authority. He puts great responsibility onto himself and takes things hard when he fails to fulfill his duty, promises or downright loses an ally. However, he still has a mind of a 16 year old: Witty, has moments of recklessness and is not afraid to have a good time when there's no work to be done. As a Sentinel, though, there is a natural instinct to simply kill all who stands in your way. It's a side effect to all that power. Sonic, not wanting to go down the same self-destructive path as his race that gave birth to Mephiles taking it to the extreme, he prefers to capture and arrest the enemy rather than kill them. Although sometimes, it can't go any other way.

Sonic has one thing lingering on his mind: Where he comes from. He has done research on countless franchises, becoming an expert in them, but he has never seen any trace of himself in Reality. He believes he is an obscure branch of the Sonic franchise when in actuality, he is a fan creation.

His abilities include his and his sword's ability to harness the power of the elements, night vision thanks to his eyes' ability to glow a pure white, Spin Dashing and Homing Attacking and of course, his speed. If he really needs to go fast, he can reach to speeds up to Mach 20, but going that fast will most likely cause him to pass out seconds after doing it. His usual running speed is slightly slower than the other Sonics he has met.

His power and authority causes many evildoers from many worlds to fear his name. You can try to run from him, but when the leader of the Disciples sets his eyes on you... turning yourself in and giving up is the better option.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Jumping jiminy! Had I known it'd be this cold, I'd have bought a sweater!" Inkwelle shivered. Unfortunately for the detective, he didn't have any magic abilities, so he had nothing to keep him warm.

"Well... I suppose we could try and rebuild the Coffee Shop, right away." Robrainiac shrugged, "If you'e lucky, the Coffee Machine will be working and all ready for you.

"Oh! A hot cup of joe sounds lovely!" Inkwelle smiled, "But remember Robrainiac, we're not turning this into your base! We're turning it back into a Coffee shop!"

"Oh come on!" Robrainiac groaned, "It's the perfect place for my hideout! Every evil palace needs coffee!"

The duo walked into the shop, surprised at the state it was in. It was all in tact! Granted there was a bit of dust and some icicles in the shop... but overall, it looked like a simple fix-up.

"Well then!" Inkwelle pulled a couple of feather dusters from seemingly nowhere, "Let's get dusting!"

"Baaah..." Robrainiac rolled his eyes. "Hm. I may have to call in Kardia and ask her to bring some of the henchminions here. That should get the job done fast. 

Robrainiac lifted his arm, to switch on a speaker in his helmet. both of which were new and improved, courtesy of his fellow supervillain, the nefarious Crow. Purple... not his first choice of color, but they still looked impressive. Robrainiac made a note to change the color of the arms if he ever got the chance.

But before he could make a call, Pixels came in with a chest, Katii following behind him.

"Ah! Pixels!" Robrianiac greeted, "Come to present an offering to your future ruler?"

"Hahaha. No." Pixels rolled his eyes. "No, I found some clothing in that shop accross from here. You want anything?"

"Hmph, a tempting offer, but I must decline." Robrainiac shook his head, "I'm quite fine with how I am right now."

"Alright. it isn't required... You already have a new appearance anyways... Say is your head smaller, or is it just me?"

"Hmph! I'll have you know that this is a bigger body!"

"Oh! New clothing you say?" Inkwelle piped up after plugging a coffee machine "I could use some... I think the ink in my head is turning into slush right now. Is this... brain freeze? Oooowww..."

"Take a look!" Pixels said, "There's plenty to chose from!"

"Huh." Robrainiac inspected the coffee machine Inkwelle plugged in, "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to steal one of these for my new base. Coffee is the number one beverage for evil doers and do gooders alike!

Robrainiac by LordRobrainiac

ROBRAINIAC: A FRIENDLY FOE AND SUPERVILLAIN YOU CAN TRUST

RANDOM TIDBIT: HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR ROMANTIC BALLADS AND A MAJOR FANBOY OF EMBER.

ELEMENT: TECH

CLASS: BAZOOKER

CATEGORY: SUPERCHARGER

All hail the great Robrainiac! Future ruler of earth and master of all robots! Robrainiac first arrived at the academy in hopes of infiltrating the academy and stealing from the vault, hoping to get a position in LOSE. Unfortunately, his plan was not well thought out, and the great lord of robots was mistaken for a student in the academy. The villain was picked on by many of his fellow students. It didn't help that his large ham personality rubbed many in the academy the wrong way. One fateful day, however, Robrianiac was dragged into a bizarre case involving many of their students becoming brainwashed, flanderized versions of themselves. Realizing how cruel LOSE was, Robrainiac decided to help his unlikely allies, and participated in the saving of the academy.

But after a while, Robrainiac was now targeted by many villains, sent threats and insults, which made him question his choices. Upon meeting a LOSE member, who told him of an uprising, Robrainiac left the Skylanders to join LOSE. After chaos ensued and disasters struck, Robrainiac decided to rejoin the Skylanders, not caring what the other villains say and offer his support.

Robrainiac is a bit of a hot head. Despite his intelligence, Robrainiac's fantasies often drive him to rush out and fulfill it rather than thoroughly planning it out. In addition, he is not the best at first impressions, so don't be surprised if you don't like him upon your first meeting. But with his army of his loyal and regenerating Henchminions at his side, and arms that can turn into launchers, you'll be glad that this is a supervillain that's on your side!

Inkwelle by LordRobrainiac

INKWELLE: LUCKIEST DETECTIVE THAT YOU EVER KNEW

RANDOM TIDBIT: WAS ONCE A FAMOUS ACTOR BEFORE BECOMING A DETECTIVE

ELEMENT: NON-ELEMENTAL

CLASS: BRAWLER

Fun! Joy! Laughter! Come see the great Irving Inkwelle at your theater today! Back during the golden age of cartoons, Inkwelle was an iconic toon, up there with Felix the Cat and Mickey Mouse in his world. Unfortunately for him, his appeal wore off on audiences, and the ink-headed toon was eventually forgotten. Inkwelle saw light in what would have been a dark time in his life. Instead of trying to find new jobs in animation,the toon decided to pursue his one true passion: crime solving! Inkwelle would end up becoming one of the most well known detectives in the city of Toonville. There was no case, him, his daughter Emiko, and her boyfriend Tablet couldn't solve!   

Inkwelle came to the academy during the great bootleg turnabout, helping the Skylanders (and teaming up with Robrainiac,) he helped collect clues to solve the strange case and save the academy.

Inkwelle has no elemental powers, and can come across as a little cowardly at times. But when times are tough, Inkwelle can use his skills as a rubberhose toon along some boxing skills to aid his friends in a fight. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"So this is that Club Penguin place that Bakuya bought." Marcus looks around, everything looks old and worn out. "Welp time to get to work and get this dump looking good again." The snow doesn't seem to faze the gear as he looks around to see what he can do. He was tired of sitting around on the egg carrier and needed something to do.

latest?cb=20111102181935

Sergeant Marcus Michael Fenix (Sarge, Marcus, Sgt. Fenix)

ELEMENT: TECH

BATTLE CLASS: SHARPSHOOTER

SKYLANDER CLASS: SENSEI

Leader of Skylanders Delta squad division, Sargent Marcus Fenix better known as Sarge to pretty much everyone is a no-nonsense human with very little powers and a finely tuned bullshit detector. In his former life, he was a decorated Gear for the Coalition of Ordered Governments and lead the way to defeating the Locust Hoard and the Lambent Pandemic. He then survived Monokuma’s clutches after being kidnapped due to his despair catching the bear’s attention, escaping a L.O.S.E processing facility by faking his death after eight other failed attempts.

Marcus would go on to assist the Misfits, a group of rag tag heroes who would do jobs most Skylanders would find odd to say the least. During his time being a gun for hire he would stumble upon Ray the flying squirrel and the two would go on to have a rocky relationship for a long time and in a way still kind of is due to Ray’s fear of Spacemarines and Sarge’s awkwardness and lack of knowledge in how to deal with beings like Ray. They would wind up in the hub for long time helping others, Marcus would offer bits of advice and developed the ‘thumbs up’ approach in complimenting people. He would much later become violently ill from Monokuma’s security device implanted inside his wrist causing him to lose control of his body and mind, made even worse by Marcus’ lingering despair. Rumour has it the few who survived Monokuma's bizarre poison tend to have lingering side effects and occasionally see things that aren’t there in a mortal sense.

For the most part Marcus is completely uninterested in the fourth wall and doesn’t seem to really care about the meta jokes and comments flown around by other Skylanders nor is he interested in being called a hero. Decades of combat have worn the nerves of this harden soldier and tends to glare at those who piss him off or occasionally yell at them to get their act together. The marine can summon weapons and somehow gained a shielding device in Gameindustri. While highly outclassed by a LOT of Skylanders in many departments Marcus finds himself a niche by being a 'rock' that people can depend on. He is mostly calm, stone faced and tend to takes missions seriously and carries them out as efficiently as possible. Marcus is extremely loyal to those he becomes acquainted with, working well with fellow skylander Undyne the Undying and on rare occasions compassionate to those he’s close with i.e. his wife Ayna and fellow Delta squad members Ray and Ember to the point his nightmares have incorporated them.

His new team took Marcus a lot of getting used to, didn’t help nearly all of them are toons as well as kids making Marcus feel like a ‘Freak in a Cartoon World’. He does his best to help mould them into adults treating them all as equals and keep them in line. He is very patient for the most part if he knows his crew are giving it their all. The Gear himself is very closed off, something even his wife finds difficult to deal with as Marcus doesn’t like talking about his problems and prefers to just weather the emotional storms his mind goes through. Marcus is a skylander that many villains may want to think twice about messing with, he may look like another dumb spacemarine but the Fenix is a man who can be very sharp, unpredictable and has one of the meanest 1000 yard stares in the multiverse, oh, and he brings his Lancer wherever he goes so don’t mess with his loved ones, unless you’re willing to look those cold blue eyes dead on while he reduces you into nothing but bits.

• Thumbs Up 6

edgeworth-pointing(b).gif

"This island is a total wreck. We're gonna have to make a lot of alterations to make this place sustainable..." Edgeworth said.

latest?cb=20160627075729

Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney) - Support Character

Element: Non-Elemental

Battle Class: Sorcerer 

Category: N/A

Bio: 

Edgeworth is a master prosecutor and rival and best friend to Phoenix Wright. Where Phoenix Wright and the other characters of his world tend to use special gear and technology in order to figure out their court cases and figure out clues, Edgeworth relies on his detective skills and logic in order to do so, making him not only a skilled prosecutor, but also a skilled detective. Edgeworth's backstory isn't an easy one. Son to one of the best defence attorneys - Gregory Edgeworth, Miles adored his father's work, until one day Gregory exposed Manfred Von Karma for his corrupted tactics in the courtroom to ensure his perfect record. This caused a mark to be added to Manfred's perfect record.

Later that day, Miles, Gregory, and a bailiff were trapped in a elevator in the courthouse and the lack of oxygen caused the bailiff to grow crazy and attack Gregory. Young Miles picked up a gun to try protect his father, but passed out before using it, hearing a bang. When Miles awoke, Gregory was dead from a gunshot wound. Feeling guilt and blaming himself for what happened in a case that would be deemed the "DL-6 Incident", Edgeworth was taken in by Manfred Von Karma. Gaining a little sister in Franziska, Manfred raised Edgeworth up to be like him. A ruthless man who only wants to maintain his perfect record. Edgeworth justified it by ensuring that everyone, including the guilty would be caught. Edgeworth suffered his real losses when Phoenix Wright - his old friend became a defence attorney and went up against him in court.

However, Miles found himself in the same situation when he was framed for killing the attorney who ensured that the bailiff (Who Edgeworth thought was the culprit in his father's case) was seen as not guilty for reason of insanity. Phoenix Wright defended him and ensured that the real culprit was discovered, as well as solving the original DL-6 case. Manfred Von Karma killed Gregory Edgeworth upon finding them all inside the trapped elevator and created his true revenge. He took in Miles and moulded him to be what his father hated, only to then later frame him when he was an adult.

Thanks to the revelations, Edgeworth went on a trip of self-discovery. When he came back, he was a different man. He wanted to find the truth of every case as only then the truth can determine who is guilty and who is not. Edgeworth's hatred of Phoenix Wright became a friendly rivalry, and the two have teamed up on many occasions to find the truth. Edgeworth also found himself entangled in investigations which he worked with Detective Gumshoe and Kay Faraday.

Right now, he resides as the principal of the Heroes Academy. Despite the fact he and the Skylanders started shakily at the beginning, the group has grown to accept each other after their adventures, even if some issues continue to arise. 

• Thumbs Up 6

On 6/21/2017 at 7:25 PM, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

Image result for batman and wonder woman

"Ahem! We believe we still have the means to locate them! The mansion I left Mr. Wright, which I hear Ms. Tron teleported to safety is still viable to conduct the investigation-"

"from wherever you'll be staying while I correspond from out on the field!", Wonder Woman cut the caped crusader off.

".........Diana, please-"

"Not buts, Mr. Wayne! We both know you were worried sick about your ward! And it was agreed you'd join the Skylanders back up if we found anything! Besides! I'd already called in someone to help you out here! An...Ororo, I believe her name was", Wonder Woman said.

"Oh boy.....her".

maya-confident%28b%29.gif

"What's this? The Dark Knight doesn't play well with others?", Maya asked teasingly.

"Understatement of the century", Batman muttered.

Related image

Batman - Support Unit Character

Class: Ninja

Elements: Dark & Tech

Theme:

Bio: As a child, billionaire Bruce Wayne watched helplessly as his parents Thomas and Martha were shot and killed by a petty mugger named Joe Chill. Upon witnessing their deaths, the young Wayne took an oath of vengeance against crime so that no one else would have to suffer the tragedy that he had.

Wayne spent years venturing the world, learning many forms of combat and training himself to physical and intellectual perfection. Upon his return to Gotham, Wayne delved into crime-fighting, with disastrous results. As the injured young man sat alone in his study dwelling upon his dilemma and the fact that criminals are a "cowardly, superstitious lot", he figured that the best way to get to them was through sheer terror. At that moment, as if a sign from God, a huge bat flew in through his study window.

This bat provided Bruce with the inspiration he had been searching for. He donned a costume complete with a long, black cape and a cowl with huge, pointed ears and became the creature the criminals of Gotham would now know and fear: The Dark Knight... Batman.

Batman first came across the Skylanders in search of Nightwing who had gona missing and presumed dead. It happened to be during the Infamous Bootleg Trial with their main opposition being the Joker. The Batman temporarily joined the Skylanders, but after Nightwing was found, not too long afterward, he left to go off in search of Nightwing's kidnapped beloved, Starfire. It seems that he and Wonder Woman may be onto something, but it looks like he'll have to swallow his pride and rejoin the Skylanders........joy.

On 6/21/2017 at 7:28 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20120927052324

"That's excellent news!" Nightwing said. 

"Er...both parts". Nightwing added quickly.

He then turned to Alter Ego.

"Agreed...but I have to admit, it's sad losing the HUB..." 

"I discovered it so long ago...mayored it until we found a way to get me home..." 

"It's hard to believe it's just...gone in an instant". Nightwing said.

Image result for batman sarcastic

"Mayored, Dick? So that explains where you were that long period of time. Hmph. Sounds like we have much to catch up on", Batman said raising an eyebrow.

b5a3f276ee426babd230329f4bd7ffa1.jpg

"And don't worry Bruce. You two will have plenty of time to do that out there in the wilderness", Wonder Woman teased.

"...............If there's an emergency back home-"

"Now Bruce! The Bat family is well large enough to handle Gotham while you're away. And I suppose Clark could lend a hand just in case!"

Batman rolled his eyes at the remark.

On 6/21/2017 at 9:38 PM, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

tumblr_npp23tynuQ1tezo7ao1_500.gif

"BRRRRRR! Um guys! Is there a tutorial here for how to keep warm!? I-I-I don't really like getting colds!",Phoenix Wright said as he stepped outside in a winter coat he'd gotten from his suitcase!

PhoenixWright.png

Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney - Main Character

Elements: Air, Light

Battle Class: Sorcerer

Themes:

Bio: 

Spoiler

Phoenix Wright, the Ace Attorney is the eponymous lawyer who's risen from the ranks of rookie to Ace in forms of legal battles and even those out on the field!

Back in his childhood, When Phoenix was 9, he was accused of stealing Edgeworth's lunch money. The teacher thought it would be fair to have a "trial." Though there was no proof involved, Phoenix was declared to have stolen the money. The class claimed that, where Phoenix was too sick to participate in gym that day, he stole the money while he was alone in the classroom. After the class continued to tease and bully Phoenix, Edgeworth stood up for him and stated that with no evidence to prove Phoenix guilty, the blame could not be pinned on him. This event would be on of a few that inspired Phoenix to become a lawyer.

Phoenix Wright has risen through the ranks of Attorney-ship and has taken on case after case, most of them being murder, but often coming out on top, pulling his ever classic turnabouts! He's defeated his own friend/rival Edgeworth, Franziska Von Karma, and her foreboding father Manfred Von Karma! The very man who set Edgeworth up to be a ruthless prosecutor!

Phoenix was originally visiting the Skylanders' Hub for a business venture involving new clients of his from across the multiverse, but a clever collaboration between the likes of his friend-now-headmaster Miles Edgeworth, and client Captain Jack Sparrow, he and his assistant Maya found themselves drafted into the Skylanders! Where they will go from here on the new base, now that they have more freedom regarding it, who knows!?

One thing's for sure! Nicky here is gonna have to see how well he can lead his team, through thick and thin.

Albilities-wise, Phoenix Wright  gets a complete overhaul in his abilities as now his OBJECTIONS, HOLD ITS, and TAKE THATS, any word shouted loud enough to procure an OBJECTION-style bubble that can physically damage! "Evidence" he collects can now shoot energy beams unable to be absorbed and hit like a truck! The magatama's chains being broken as he uncovers secrets now hurts those who try too hard to hide it as they break.

Nick's finger points and shouts also have air power to them, making them all gale forces to reckon with! He can even generate beams of light for the truth and deadly projectiles out of evidence!

But when the chips are really done is when he can access his Turnabout Mode! An aura driven mode where his finger points are turned into AURA FINGER POINTS of doom, his regular attacks are heightened into pursuit attacks, and he can access his greatest move: "Ace Attorney" wherein he can outright obliterate an enemy or wave of enemies , pinning them as the true criminals in true turnabout fashion!

Related image

"Give it some time Mr. Wright. I'm sure you'll adapt. In the mean time, bundle up......at least until the girl scout arrives to make it easy", he scuffed and grumbled.

phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif

"G-g-geez! Ever since that "Ororo" person got mentioned, has Mr. Wayne seemed a bit....cold for lack of a better term?", Phoenix asked Nightwing.

phoenix-thinking%28a%29.gif

"Come to think of it, I do feel like I've heard that name before......Uh Mr. Grayson, any particular idea on why your mentor here is acting all prideful and huffy all of a sudden?", the lawyer asked the crime fighter.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Goodness, this is quite a mess," Magearna cooed. "Oh well, I'll be glad to help where I can!"

ucwJvvR.png

Magearna - Supporting Character

Elements: Magic, Tech

Battle Class: Bazooker

Biography:

An artificial Mythical Pokémon, Magearna was born 500 years ago when a scientific genius collated the life energy of Pokémon into a vessel known as the Soul-Heart; from which Magearna's consciousness controls a clockwork body filled with hidden machinery. Thanks to upgrades from Ivorn and Tails, Magearna's body also gained the ability to speak and a hidden rocket launcher. Despite her power and having joined the Skylanders following a mishap with Ultra Beasts and an attempted divine coup that ended with the revelation that her body was possessed by someone else, she is more content to help around as a non-combatant. This suits her empathetic personality just fine, but baddies would be wise not to push their luck...

10 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

xDPmX3E.png

"There's a dance club? I wonder if there's a place where I can practice my music..."

tumblr_inline_mr60bfjDiH1qz4rgp.png

"There is, actually! The Lighthouse!"

qborp75.png

"Really?"

yEcv6dk.png

"Well, I'll be heading there as soon as possible!"

"Hey, not without me!" Lumina said, smiling at the thought of a place where she could perform.

5GYqEB3.png?1

Lumina, a.k.a. Lucy Laserwave - Main Character

Elements: Magic, Light

Battle Class: Sorceror

Biography:

A Light Elemental born on Enchantus, Lumina is far older than her physical appearance would suggest. From a young age, she was very talented at art, but admiration for a Sound Elemental led her to try and learn music and Sound magic, despite it being nigh-impossible for an Elemental to learn magic outsde their element. In the eons since, she's survived the annihilation of many Mystics, ultimately becoming the last Light Elemental in existence. Yet despite the hardship of losing her home, her species, and even her best friend Voidica, she still manages to keep her head high and act as an optimistic, bubbly, and kind beacon of hope in times where all seems lost.

• Thumbs Up 6

latest?cb=20120927052324

"Heh...let's just say Bruce doesn't like being outshined by others". Nightwing said with a snicker.

"Now then Mr. Wright, I'd better go get the EPF offices restored. Sayaka (Maizono) mentioned something about guests in-coming to boost our morale so I need try get the headquarters up and running.

latest?cb=20100312103415

Nightwing (DC Comics/Batman) - Main Character 

Elements - Tech

Battle Class - Main - Ninja (Elements of Sentinel and Swashbuckler with BoStaff/Escrima Sticks)

Bio: 

Nightwing, also known as Dick Grayson is a superhero from the DC universe. Similar to Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson was orphaned at a young age due to a gunman killing his parents. Taken in by Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson discovered that he was secretly Batman, and Dick donned the Robin costume in order to hunt down the man who killed his parents. However, instead of taking revenge on him, Dick made a decision to bring him to justice, and from then on, his path was set as a hero. Batman and Nightwing have had their disagreements in the past, which led to his creation of the Nightwing persona, however the two still remain on good terms and help each other out when needed. In the DC Universe where Nightwing comes from, he's seen as one of the shining examples of a superhero, one that doesn't need powers to do good, one that is light hearted and kind, especially considering who his mentor was. 

Nightwing disappeared when he was helping the Teen Titans on a mission, and found himself entrapped in a strange world called the Hub when he fell into a portal that was begin designed by Trigon. This portal was a crack in the multiverse, and Nightwing found himself entrapped here. With no choice, he decided to use the resources around the island to create a small house, and try to create a somewhat sustainable living place until he could find a way home. However, Trigon's portal created the first instance of the universes crossing over, and eventually more and more did, including Sayaka and Sonic, who he'd quickly become friends with, and was recruited into the Skylanders. He was killed during the battle with Vortech but brought back to life by Shirogane. During this time, he gained his persona and faced the reality of the situation that was coming in his universe, especially with his teammate's disappearance - Starfire. 

• Thumbs Up 5

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20120927052324

"Heh...let's just say Bruce doesn't like being outshined by others". Nightwing said with a snicker.

"Now then Mr. Wright, I'd better go get the EPF offices restored. Sayaka (Maizono) mentioned something about guests in-coming to boost our morale so I need try get the headquarters up and running.

"You may be a little late for that," calls a man from the trees.

Icon-genji.png

Genji was still finding his way around the island, finally coming across some of the Skylanders. Or at least the Skylanders in this area.

"What is this place? Who are you, and all you... Odd people?"

On 6/22/2017 at 9:33 AM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20120927052324

Related image

"One to talk Dick. You are certainly one to talk", Batman retorted.

phoenix-thinking%28b%29.gif

"Ummm, not for nothing Mr. Wayne, but didn't he learn pretty much a lot of his things and adapt them from you in the first place?", Phoenix Wright pointed.

maya-confident%28b%29.gif

"Yeah! I mean you are to him like what the Steel Samurai and the Pink Princess were to their wards!", Phoenix's long-time friend and assistant, Maya Fey spoke up, showing up beside him!

On 6/22/2017 at 9:42 AM, Polkadi said:

"You may be a little late for that," calls a man from the trees.

Icon-genji.png

Genji was still finding his way around the island, finally coming across some of the Skylanders. Or at least the Skylanders in this area.

"What is this place? Who are you, and all you... Odd people?"

https://68.media.tumblr.com/6f2caece57044c36762b99f543e8e8be/tumblr_oazxh4OlZj1rqp6teo2_500.gif

"ACK! WOAH!", Phoenix and Maya said caught off guard as they walked in on the sight!

Image result for maya fey steel samurai

"OH......MY......GOOOOOD! Nick! It's the Steel Samurai's descendant! All grown up too! You must be......The MECHA SAMURAI!"

Image result for maya fey steel samurai broom

"Oh! Ohhhh! I've waited so long for this moment! Let me show you what I can do! Just let me get out my broom and-"

*THWACK*

phoenix-ohshit.gif

"YEOW!"

phoenix-objecting.gif

"MAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! What have I told you about doing that around ME?! It never ends well!"

File:PXZ2 Maya Fey (zoom) - blushing (right).png

"Whoopsie! Uh, Sorry Nick!", Maya said sheepishly.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/projectxzone/images/0/09/Maya.png/revision/latest?cb=20150626163129

Maya Fey - Ace Attorney series - Main Character 

Title: Co-Leader/Founder of the Wright Anything Agency of Heroic Obligatory Operations (or "WAAHOO" for short)

Theme:

Elements: Undead & Magic

Battle Class: Brawler (Default)

Category: Swap Force (Appearance, attitude, weapons at the ready,  and abilities are prone to change based on the spirit she channels.) miamaya-normal%28a%29.gif<Like her sister Mia for instance.

BiO: Maya Fey is a spirit medium, capable of channeling the dead and taking on their appearances. The younger sister of Phoenix Wright’s mentor, Mia Fey, and daughter of Misty Fey. She first meets Phoenix when she is implicated in the murder of her sister. Phoenix fights to clear her name, and once she was declared innocent, she decided to become his assistant.

Maya Fey has....interesting luck. That is to say, she often finds herself in trouble with the law and with fate, that Phoenix often has to bail her out of, not that she hasn't come to his rescue at times as well! She often finds herself accused of crimes, many of which, these each add to her long list of traumas.

Despite the deaths of loved ones such as her sister and her mother, the former Master of the Kurain Channeling Branch and Technique, Maya does her best to keep up a cheerful and positive attitude and has since the death of her mother, accepted her role as the new Master, finally mastering it during her and Wright's escapades in the Kingdom of Khura'in!

Following  an encounter involving Morrigan in the events of Project X Zone 2, Phoenix and Maya have picked up quite a few abilities (extra in Maya's case) that give themselves a chance in fights:

Maya's normal form has enhanced strength, allowing her barrel, slip and slide through her opponents. She can also use her psychic abilities to form a barrier that can shield against attacks. Her most deadliest attack is her "Steel Samurai Maya Smelting" technique. Maya's most iconic ability though, is her natural-born spirit channeling, which gives her the form, body structure, face, body outright, identity, persona and abilities of those that she channels. Perhaps she can use that to an advantage in more ways than just info? To battle!

Tagging along with Phoenix Wright on his lawyer business as usual, Maya soon found herself roped up into the many goings-on at the Academy! While Phoenix Wright is the reluctant de-facto leader of their regiment, Maya is the co-leader.....believe it or not.

Hanging around Phoenix and training has helped hone her senses, physically and logically. That still doesn't stop her from goofing around a lot still. She's also not quite one for the glory, so she is prone to sometimes let the second-in-commands of their regiment take the reins of leadership, especially when her self-doubt and guilt complexes kick in.

Still! When the time absolutely demands for it, Maya Fey will rise above it all to win the day and bring the bad guys down! 

• Thumbs Up 2

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"Ughh... What happened? I feel like I slept on a rock..." Ragna said as he got out of the Egg Carrier, "I slept through the whole thing..."

Ragna_the_Bloodedge_(Lord_of_Vermilion,_

Name: Ragna the Bloodedge (BlazBlue)

Title(s): Bloodedge, SS Rank Criminal

Element(s)/Battle Class/Category: Undead, Magic/Knight/N/A

Bio: Ragna the Bloodedge is a former SS Rank Criminal on the run from his world's police force, the NOL prior to joining the Skylanders. He's looking for revenge on a man known as Yuuki Terumi who ruined his peaceful life when he was a child. He's now the wielder of the Azure Grimoire which attracts a lot of unnecessary attention towards him due to his power. While he's seeking for revenge and is a very brash with a hair trigger temper he means well and often tries to do the right thing, often going to such lengths to make sure he succeeds in what he's doing. He was one of the first Skylanders when he met Sayaka and Nightwing long ago...

He wields a weapon known as Blood-Scythe which appears to be a massive sword but it takes its true form when Ragna uses more of his powerful moves. His Azure Grimoire is a very powerful artifact that gives him the ability to wield seither, which is basically his world's version of magic pollution and can use it to manipulate his body in various ways. However too much use of the Grimoire will cause him to go into the dreaded Black Beast that is known for destroying worlds. As of such he prefers activating it when the situation is dire.

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(48).png

"I have no idea either.... I bet those aliens did something to me when I was out..."

Komarunaegi.png

Name: Komaru Naegi (Danganronpa)

Title(s): Future Foundation Agent

Element/Battle Class/Category: Tech/Sorcerer/N/A

Bio: Komaru Naegi is Makoto's less talented little sister but she does make up for it by being herself regardless of the odds against her. She's slightly socially awkward due to being locked up for a couple of years before Byakuya sprung her out and made her one of his agents. She's pretty naive and often has a wild imagination, even being gullible to a fault. However she is among one of Byakuya's best agents and he relies on her to get the job done. She has on and off duty as being a Skylander but only recently finished a top secret mission. She's now planning on being a Skylander for now.

She wields a modified Hacking Gun that allows her to attack more than robots. Besides being able to shoot Break Bullets its capable of using more of its unusual functions to manipulate things for her advantage like Move and Dance for example. Its a well balanced weapon capable doing the job.

• Thumbs Up 6

"Hey, has anyone seen Sayaka? Did she step off the Egg Carrier?" Sonic asks.

Kqc3tmr.jpg

"The last time I saw her, it was at the entrance."

"Where could that idiot have gone now?" Homura groans, shaking her head is disapproval.

"Dammit! Where did she go!?" Ragna shouted with concern. Then someone new approached the Skylanders.

sion%201_zpssgbmhdka.png

"Excuse me are you the Skylanders?"

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(2).png

"Yeah why?"

sion%203_zpsxntf61ic.png

"I'm Sion Eltnam Atlasia. I'm here to join your ranks."

Sion_mbaa.png

Name: Sion Eltnam Atlasia (Melty Blood)

Title(s): Alchemist of Altas

Element/Battle Class/Category: Magic/Brawler/N/A

Bio: Sion Eltnam is an alchemist of Atlas, one of the main branches of the Mage's Association and is a genius, being capable being the representative of Atlas but hailing from the Eltnam family who were disgraced makes her shunned by the magic community. She's a serious and calculating person who despite that is capable of being friends with anyone. Sion is actually capable of calculating the future through magic and science which makes her think her plans through more but there are times where she has been wrong in the past and she hates it when some variable throws off her calculations. Sion seems to be looking for someone or rather something for her own reasons.

Sion while not an expert is a hand to hand combatant. She has 2 weapons that compliment her fighting style. Her first one is normal handgun, while not as powerful as Quickshots' and Bazookers' weapons give her the ability to pressure her opponents into getting them in a more disadvantaged situation. Her other weapon is known as Etherlite, an artificial nervous system that appears to be wire. Etherlite has multiple uses like being able to use it as a whip for example. Its also capable of reading and manipulating memories, giving the Eltnam family a bad reputation as spiritual hackers. Sion often uses it to gain information that she needs but it doesn't work on everyone. She believes information is the key to success in the battlefield.

sion%203_zpsxntf61ic.png

"I don't know what's going on with these strange characters but I should plant Etherlite on one of them to see what's going..." Sion thought to herself. "I wonder if they have run into him..."

• Thumbs Up 4

"You look like what happens if Makoto's girlfriend merged with Chun-Li!" Neptune comments on Sion's appearance.

tumblr_inline_mr4usolsGH1qz4rgp.png

"Not gonna lie. I actually thought that was Kyoko for a second."

• Thumbs Up 3

sion%206_zpsk6m928jf.png

"Kyoko?" Sion asked being surprised, "I don't know why but I feel like I have seniority over you..."

sion%203_zpsxntf61ic.png

"I'm going to place Etherlite on this guy..." Sion thought to herself, "I'm bound to get something from him..." Sion placed an invisible line of Etherlite on Makoto and started to read his memories.

sion%204_zpsf5hzh7cr.png

"Let's see... Crazy girl and black and white bear... Hope and Despair... Future Foundation... Link Jokers... Liberators... What is all this?"

sion%209_zpstx4zxbyn.png

"And that's Kyoko!?" Sion began to blush, "I can see the resemblance but... I never experienced this feeling before... Maybe I should stop before I dive further." Sion then takes off her Etherlite from Makoto.

sion%201_zpssgbmhdka.png

"Alright Makoto Naegi I'll be happy to work with you from now on. You too Neptune."

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_inline_mr4usfdNEW1qz4rgp.png

"You know my name? And why are you blushing?"

"I think more important matters are at stake here." Sonic says, breaking the conversation.

B8_3_0BIN_1_zps91eacaae.png

"Yeah! The missing case of Sayaka-chan!"

B8_1_0BIN_1_zps0ebe2b4c.png

"I'm sure I can sniff her out!"

CQCLa47.jpg

"I-I don't think we have to..." Shuichi looks down, noticing footprints.

9YPmcsA.jpg

"I noticed footprints that led into the forest. We all seem to be grouped together at the Town so... with Sayaka missing, the only logical conclusion os that she ran off for whatever reason."

yEcv6dk.jpg

"Wow! Excellent observation skills, Shuichi!"

kbRyBy3.jpg

"I-I-I-It's nothing, really! I-I mean, anyone can notice footprints like that!"

On 6/22/2017 at 2:44 PM, Princess Jellicent said:

"Ughh... What happened? I feel like I slept on a rock..." Ragna said as he got out of the Egg Carrier, "I slept through the whole thing..."

jOLtiAD.gif

"Oh! You mean you slept like a........Ragna Rock?", Maya quipped while Phoenix was recovering from being hit in the head by her broom.

EtBNlAu.gif

"You have my apologies for that one Ragna", Phoenix said as he rubbed his bead from when Maya hit him accidentally while trying to show off to Genji @Polkadi.

"I'll make sure to send you some weekly even in the mail, just to be safe".

rosalina_and_luma_by_lunarhalo24-d8f5c23

"Ragnarock......OH! That reminds me!", Rosalina yelped as she got off the ship!

"My children! Before I leave you all, I have just received word from the Lumas from back up in the north galaxy that friend has now fully recovered! In fact, they've sent him on his way! He should be arriving just....about......"

Suddenly a figure came hurtling to the ground before them on a comet before smashing into the ground as a figure groggily got back up."

"Now", Roslaina finished.

Image result for cloud sea sick

"Ughhhwoah!", said the figure who had stars circling his head.

Image result for phoenix and maya

"No way!", Maya said.

"It's Cloud! Cloud Strife!", Phoenix said.

Image result for cloud strife smash

"I'd say I'm not interested....but I actully know you guys and the last time I ran off from you well.....yeah I kinda got turned into a Smash trophy."

2Ovc8ab.gif

"It's great to see you again....too? I guess? You were a great help during the Bootleg Trial but you kindly left after that...shame."

Related image

"Well, it looks like I'm back now...............I'll admit, work was easier to come by with you guys. Can't say you guys weren't keen. And since all seems to be quiet back home for once-"

dvHBjUM.gif

"Say no more Cloud! We'd be happy to have you back with us, here! You can even bunk with our regiment again!"

"...............Thanks", Cloud said, not knowing how to feel. Then again, he was just a few minutes ago, an inanimate trophy so it came with the territory for the time being!

Related image

Cloud Strife - Final Fantasy VII - Support Character

Theme:

Title: Former "1st Class Soldier" Now Master Swordsman; Protector of Midgar;  Original 7th Founding Member of WAAHOO (Wright Anything Agency of Heroic Obligatory Operations)

Elements: Light & Dark

Battle Class: Knight

Bio: An arrogant and proud swordsman at first, Cloud introduces himself as a former member of an elite warrior unit called SOLDIER who has turned mercenary, and uninterested in anything beyond his hired task at hand. He later discovers the truth about his past and, with the help of his friends, learns there is more to being a hero than possessing physical strength and fame, developing compassion for the world and people he fights to protect.

His abilities include his swordsman skills with his trusty Buster Sword. He comes stocked with Climbhazard, and projectiles in the form of Blade Beam. His cross-slash move is not to be underestimated either. The gloves really come off hen he goes into Limit Break mode, not only powering up his moveset significantly and speeding him up, but also allowing his deadly Omnislash move to really bring the HURT.

Originally the seventh main figure on Phoenix Wright's team, he left for unknown reasons after they defeated Joker and Harley Quinn in the infamous Bootleg Turnabout Trial wherein Cloud was turned into Lightning form FFXIII! He's back now after being turned into a Smash Trophy during an incident where Tsumugi Shirogane attempted to bend Master Hand to her will, but little does he know that his reasons for leaving might come back to haunt him this season!

• Thumbs Up 3

ragna%2017_zps51hcgtx4.png

"Any more lame jokes you're gonna throw at me? I've heard them all..." Ragna said as he groaned over Maya's joke.

sion%201_zpssgbmhdka.png

"I know all about you Makoto Naegi, the Ultimate Hope" Sion replied, "but in any case I do know where this Sayaka ran off too but..."

sion%203_zpsxntf61ic.png

"I won't tell you. I wanna see if my calculations are right and you'll pass my test."

52818929_zpsgijsjpbc.png

"Oh hey Kyoko! I didn't know you were joining us"

Danganronpa_1_Celestia_Ludenberg_English

Name: Taeko "Celes" Yasuhiro (Celestia Ludenberg) (Danganronpa)

Title(s): Ultimate Gambler, Queen of Lies

Element/Battle Class/Category: Fire, Dark/Smasher/N/A

Bio: Celestia Ludenberg is the Ultimate Gambler and was involved with the Second Killing Game whom was killed off after failing the Class Trial and receiving an execution. However this version of Celestia was brought back to life by a group of aliens known as the Link Joker and tried to invade before the Skylanders defeated them. Celes ultimately defects from them once they're sealed up and works for the Skylanders now. Initially because of her ranks among her forces they didn't got along with her but overtime she managed to prove her worth and ultimately accepted herself as Taeko Yasuhiro. She may have a high class attitude from before but she doesn't mean anything by it.

She wields the Justice Hammer 2 after the first one was destroyed by Sakura. Its a large hammer capable of creating eruptions. Being a Link Joker also gives her access to the power of Lock but she tends to avoid it for some reason. She recently gained a Persona known as Carmen that helps increase her fire power even more.

sion%203_zpsxntf61ic.png

"I've been getting that a lot today."

52819229_zps4fcseri4.png

"So you're not Kyoko? Wow that's rather different..." Celes said, "anyways what's even going on? I keep hearing shouting."

• Thumbs Up 5

9YPmcsA.png

"There's only one way to prove if my hypothesis is correct. Let's follow the footprints and see where they lead to."

Shuichi then walks off, following the footsteps in his search for Sayaka.

• Thumbs Up 1

"AH! THIS NEW BATTLE BODY IS QUITE FITTING FOR A GRAND WARRIOR SUCH AS MYSELF!" Papyrus beamed, admiring his new armor, "SUCH A SHAME MY OLD ONE WAS RUINED BY THAT LAST BATTLE."

"It suits you Pap!" Katii complemented, "Glad yo like it!"

Pixels looked at the area, lifting his eyebrow at some peculiar sculptures, "So... I see you're enjoying the snow already!"

"INDEED, FOX BOY!" Papyrus held his hand out towards the snowman resembling him... with muscles, "THIS IS A FINE LIKENESS, IS IT NOT? I MADE IT AS A TRIBUTE TO ME, THE GREAT PAPYRUS!"

"It's... uh... something." Kati let out an awkward smirk, before turning to sans, standing next to a pile of snow, with sans written on it, smeared in ketchup. "I see your brother's having a bit of fun too."

"HRMM. YES, HE WANTED TO PARTAKE IN SOME ACTIVITIES AS WELL... BUT AS USUAL, INSTEAD OF MAKING SNOWMEN, HE JUST MAKES A PILE BEFORE GIVING UP AND PUTTING HIS SIGNATURE ON IT. HE DOESN'T EVEN BOTHER TO FIND A STICK TO WRITE WITH! HE JUST PULLS A BOTTLE OF KETCHUP AND WRITES ON IT!"

"Well, I'm sure some artist somewhere would find it brilliant." Pixels shrugged, "So, want something sans?"

sans was silent.

"Uh... sans?"

No response.

"saaaans?" Pixels was beginning to get concerned.

"...Zzzzzzzzz."  Much to Pixels' shock, sans was fast asleep!

"Uh... he's sleeping..." Katii looked at the stout skeleton with bemusement, "Aaaand he's standing."

"YES, THAT'S MY BROTHER." Papyrus sighed, "SUCH A LAZY BONES. HE WONT EVEN BOTHER TO LAY DOWN!"

"OOoooookay then..." Pixels chuckled, "Well we did have a long trip. and he looks pretty warm in that coat."

Pixels picked up the chest and he and Katii were off. Papyrus and sans stayed behind, the former continuing to add on to his magnificent snowman, and the latter sleeping away.

Papyrus by LordRobrainiac

PAPYRUS: ONLY THE GREATEST STUDENT IN THIS ACADEMY, YOU SEE!

RANDOM TIDBIT:  DESPITE LOVING TO COOK SPAGHETII, HIS ACTUAL FAVORITE FOOD IS THE OATMEAL WITH THE DINOSAUR EGGS THAT TURN INTO DINOSAUR SPRINKLES WHEN COOKED. 

ELEMENTS: MAGIC, UNDEAD

BATTLE CLASS: SORCERER

CATEGORY: SUPERCHARGER

Papyrus, is a tall and anatomically incorrect skeleton from a realm of monsters known as the Underground. Papyrus  prides himself on being a fearsome warrior, and used to dream of capturing a human and becoming a part the royal guard. However, with the help of Frisk, Papyrus and his many friends were freed from the underground and now call their place above the ground their new home. The royal guard broke up, and Papyrus achieved his other dream of owning a big red car and driving along the highways of the overworld.

Papyrus first arrived at the academy with his brother, sans, hoping to make himself a bigger hero than he already thought himself as, and to spread the joy of sharing spaghetti across the dimensions. He has since befriended almost everyone at the academy, and is "married" Hiss (It should be noted that neither of them knows what this actually means.)

Image result for sans steam trading card

SANS: THE SKELETON

RANDOM TIDBIT: MYSTERIOUS PAST. SEEMS TO HAVE SOME KNOWLEDGE IN TECHNOLOGY AND THE MULTIVERSE

ELEMENT: MAGIC, UNDEAD

BATTLE CLASS: SORCERER

CATEGORY: N/A

sans is a short, rather rotund, skeleton and Papyrus's older brother. A lazy and carefree person, sans is well known across his old home known as the Underground, be it from pulling pranks, serving hot dogs rather than guarding his posts, telling lame puns, and doing stand up comedy. Papyrus is often annoyed by san's laziness, and sans does tease his brother at times, but despite that, the siblings are very close to one another.

Despite having the same skills as his brother, sans is not one for adventuring or fighting, and would rather stay home to nap or do whatever he wants to do... (In fact, sans is considering opening up a hot dog stand on the new island.) However, whenever he feels that his enemy, Chara, is returning, he will step right into action, to prevent disaster from happening.

art from steam trading card.

• Thumbs Up 5

sion%203_zpsxntf61ic.png

"I should place Etherlite on this guy when I can..." Sion thought to herself about Shuichi, "he might know more than he's leading on..."

Elsewhere...

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"I'm not really used to cold but it will have to do" Yusei said noticing his surroundings on the Island.

090d2ae00f176a7571278c8106d0be050a403cd8

Name: Yusei Fudo

Title(s): Duelist, Signer

Element/Battle Class/Category: Light, Tech/Sorcerer/Supercharger

Bio: This is an alternate version of Yusei Fudo who's an Imaginator defect by having the brain of his series' antagonist Z-One (pronounced zone) but he decided to fight for the future instead of destroying it. Thanks to the other Skylanders he came to terms with himself and wants to help everyone break free and fight for the future as well. He's a very stoic character but he's a very caring and compassionate person.

He has a few tricks on his sleeve. His method of attack is him usually summoning his monsters from cards using either his Duel Disk or his motorcycle known as a D-Wheel. They work as his "wand" of sorts but he needs his cards to do anything. His trademark cards are the warrior type Junk Warrior and Stardust Dragon. He recently acquired Stardust's upgrade Savior Star Dragon when he awoken to his true self and obtained the Dragon Head birthmark from the Crimson Dragon.

• Thumbs Up 2

As the team makes their trek through the forest, Shuichi stumbles upon a surprising sight.

eraLtea.jpg

"H-Huh? Are those...?"

sUIq5ya.jpg

"...Igloos?"

igloo_map.png

The forest was full of them, all varying in different shapes and sizes. Some were your standard Igloos, but some were much more elaborate.

latest?cb=20140113132209

Some resembled dojos...

gse_multipart3133.jpg

...castles...

pirate-ship.png

...And even pirate ships.

• Thumbs Up 3

"You feeling alright, Lily?" Ivorn asked. He was concerned about how a Plant Elemental would fare in the cold climate, even accounting for an Elemental's inability to get frostbite or freeze to death.

"I'm perfectly fine," she smiled happily. "They were right; the Plant magic coarsing through my body protects me from the weather."

"Really? That's good to hear..."

"Say... do you want to check out the island's forest with me?" she asked.

"S-s-s-s-sure!" Ivorn replied, blushing deeply.

"Race you there~" she teased, running off to the forest while Ivorn tried to follow on his stumpy little legs.

Once they arrived, they saw Kaede there. "Ooh, what are those?" Ivorn asked.

tumblr_oryu6f1aN21ttdj8lo1_540.png

Ivorn - Main Character

Elements: Magic, Tech

Biography:

Don't be fooled by his metallic appearance; though he may look like a robot, he's actually a living, breathing Metal Elemental! Born on Enchantus, Ivorn took a liking to the world of technology and inventions - a subject dismissed by much of his kind. Though often shunned and teased for his keen interest, Ivorn eventually found a lifelong friend in the Plant Elemental Lily, who adores his enthusiastic personality, high intelligence, and ability to pick himself up from any fall (if not in the literal sense). Sadly, poor Ivorn is also meek and timid, often winding up as Shade's so-called minion whenever the Dark Elemental has a scheme in his head. That said, you should never threaten or manipulate Lily when he's nearby, or you'll go home with metal up your backside.

p9xQQ8V.png?1

Lily - Main Character

Elements: Magic, Life

Biography:

A Plant Elemental, Lily lived on a planet covered in jungles, forests, fields, and greenery. A calm, peaceful, and pacifistic person, she lived a happy life living with nature and her two friends, but that changed when Ivorn literally fell into her world. She took an instant liking to the Metal Elemental, but suddenly had to bear witness to the complete devastation wrought by Charn when the android arrived to her planet as well. Though she escaped, she now has horrible nightmares and a deep-rooted fear of fire because of the event. Lily believes there is good in even the worst of people, but Charn has managed to shake her belief in this as a result of his atrocities. Nonetheless, she wants to believe there is good even in him, sadly making her relatively unpopular with the few surviving Elementals, barring her friends. Though she hates fighting, she helps the Skylanders by setting up traps and acting as a healer for injured fighters.

• Thumbs Up 3

user posted image

"Oooh! There's a note! Lemme read it!"

Teddie waddles up to a sign with a piece of paper attached to it and rips it off.

user posted image

"Dear Pesky Plumbers, the Koopalings and I have taken over the Mush-"

Homura takes the note and turns it around, putting it back in Teddie's hand.

user posted image

"Oh, wrong side."

• Thumbs Up 2

[PRE WAVE]

Terriful and Black Death fought all they could. But alas, it was too much for them. Terriful's sword broke and Black Death's arm gun exploded on him. It seemed like it was the end for them. Then... a white light appeared and...

Terriful and Black Death stood where everyone else was.

SSMB3.thumb.png.8cc53c183d6e9d59092bd371b7de1cee.png

TERRIFUL <STILL THE HANDSOME LEADER OF TEAM WARRIORS>:
Terriful lives in the year 2248 and fights his nemesis Sigfread. His skills include making puns, swordplay, martial arts, showing up in the story at random times due to a busy writer schedule, breaking the fourth wall <Indicated by italics and <> <--- those things. The... alligator mouths...> . Terriful first stumbled here on page 12 and has vowed to help the Skylanders defend the multiverse until his own series gets started. He also has a rage mode named Dark Terriful which increases his strength and can also allow him to shoot fire. But he only uses it for good. Promise.

BLACK DEATH:

Black Death comes from a unknown area of time. He is desynced from time and has since become immortal. He was originally created to kill, but after meeting the Skylanders, started to fight for good. He is friend to Yaya but not really anyone else due to some prior "differences" he had with some of the members. He is equipped with a futuristic gun that can change functions but he usually keeps it on a flamethrower. He is powered by a piece of a crystal which he wears to keep himself online.

Terriful looked around. "Igloos...? Wait... There was a game like this. Hasn't it been taken down? How are we here then...?"

52819229_zps4fcseri4.png

"You got to be kidding me..." Celes said in astonishment when she saw the igloos. "I might freeze at this rate..."

sion%204_zpsf5hzh7cr.png

"It beats sleeping in a cardboard box..." Sion said, reminded on her poor living conditions prior.

• Thumbs Up 1