Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Awesome...." Graff said admiring.

"This is great guys!" Rocku complimented. "Nice job!"

"Conference room.....?" Burnie, Skeet, and Mo whispered to each other in confusion.

"What am I looking at here? The long lost mascot of Skittles?" Burnie whispered referring to Sentinel Sonic.

@JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon "Damn it." Skeet said. "And...what are you even talking about?"

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"About time you showed up, guys!" Sonic says as he relaxes on one of the chairs placed near the table. "Welcome to the new conference room! The base for the Elite Penguin Force, Club Penguin's secret agency!"

"OK, but we're not calling ourselves that," Jessica sternly said.

Tesla gagged and spluttered. "W.. W... What is all this garbage?!" she exclaimed, her tone dripping with contempt. "Cum-Pyu-Tors?! Tee-Vee?! Have none of these plebs ever learned of books and crystal balls?!"

"I don't see what the problem is," Star shrugged, "I think it looks cool!"

"You said you are a princess of a magical kingdom, you should not stand for such horrid 'science'!"

• Thumbs Up 2

19 minutes ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

Related image

"Oh yeah! That reminds me guys!", Sonic said to his team as they followed along.

"Didn't Ella say she was dying to meet Batman?", Sonic recalled.

Image result for cloud smash

"Odd. Do most citizens from Comicopolis look up to heroes and villains from the big comic book companies I wonder?", Cloud mused out loud.

"Hell yeah! I want to meet Batman... but uh... well... er..." Ella began to fidget with her wings, "I uh... eheheh..... It's not every day you meet famous superheroes, so uh. Hehe... I forget what I wanna ask."

"Yeah, big name superheroes are like Iron Man, Superman, Daredevil, Green Lantern even heroes from smaller companies like the Tick are very well known in our world!" Pixels replied to Cloud, "I admit, I've been trying to brush up my taunting skills, and pick on villains like Spider-Man!"

"Only difference is, though," Robrainiac added, "Is that Pixel's taunts only serve to motivate his enemies rather than annoy them."

"Oh shut up." Pixels rolled his eyes.

"What? No comeback?" Robrainiac chuckled

• Thumbs Up 2

"Here we go again..." Sonic groans when he is once again referred to as a candy mascot.

"Well, it's more than a conference room now. There's a lot more that goes on here. Surveillance, real-time hack prevention stations, and even a VR Training Room!"

tumblr_inline_mr4usolsGH1qz4rgp.png

"This is actually an earlier version of the room. Byakuya reverted it to give us a larger table and the VR room back."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Awww, he does look like a giant Skittle!" Star smirked, looking at Sonic. "What's your name, little guy?"

"He's Sonic." Lumina said. "Er, not to be confused with Sonic the Hedgehog. I mean, he is Sonic the Hedgehog, but a differe-it's complicated."

"OOOOOOH, VIRTUAL REALITY?!" Ivorn was immediately looking around like an excited puppy. "I WANNA SEE! I WANNA SEE!"

• Thumbs Up 3

12 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

As the elevator makes its way to the bottom, it opens up to reveal...

latest?cb=20150812014556

"About time you showed up, guys!" Sonic says as he relaxes on one of the chairs placed near the table. "Welcome to the new conference room! The base for the Elite Penguin Force, Club Penguin's secret agency!"

latest?cb=20131022092226

"Hm. So judging from the big important chair, and the fact you were waiting from us, I'll assume you're the boss around here". Trunks said.

Trunks held out his hand for a hand shake. "I'm Trunks. I guess I'm your...unofficial time patrol representative...and kind of trapped in your time. Your friends said I could stay here and help out, if that's alright with you, sir". 

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Nice base you got there Sentinal. I take it this is our new conference room?" Sarge asked.

9 minutes ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

"Ray! You're being more open with your status as a reaper! That's great!", Maya said. "It's really nice when Nick doesn't have to use his Ace Attorney skills to drag the truth out....still sorry for running in on you and the Burning Man!", she said.

Ray nervously smiled as Sarge looked up at his tiny subordinate. "Speaking of which when are we going to meet this Burning Man?" Sarge asked. "Those other goofballs back in Mercy said that he knew me."

"Maybe, later..." Ray nervously spoke. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

@JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon "Damn it." Skeet said. "And...what are you even talking about?"

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"Uh....are you guys just coming to be guests here?", Phoenix spoke up nervously.

Related image

"Ah! Let's just say, a while back we kinda met a trio of red, blue and green characters who uh, had quite.....colorful personalities not too dissimilar from yours", Sonic said.

"Let's just say it didn't end so well with them", Phoenix said.

2HOaVIV.gif

"Hmmmm, maybe they're here to actually help us out this time?", Maya thought out loud.

• Thumbs Up 2

"AW MAN!" Robrainiac groaned, "Now I know I should have looked around more for a secret lab! This is the perfect spot!"

"As if they'd let you set base here, Robrainiac," Pixels chuckled as he took a look around, "VR Training huh? Nice! Certainly beats lifting weights at the gym, that's for sure."

"Hey now..." Ella wagged her talon at Pixels, scoldingly, "Don't get lazy on the traditional weight lifting. That's still important."

"I know..." Pixels sighed, "But it's sooooo boring..."

"Nobody said practice was fun." Katii said as she left the group to explore the room. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Just don't get any ideas when it comes to eating me." Sonic says to Star.

yEcv6dk.jpg

"Ah! Shuichi! You made it! We were just about to leave in order to find you!"

oWKlDgx.jpg

"D-Don't worry. I'm fine." Shuichi replies, his face turning red.

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20131022092226

"Hm. So judging from the big important chair, and the fact you were waiting from us, I'll assume you're the boss around here". Trunks said.

Trunks held out his hand for a hand shake. "I'm Trunks. I guess I'm your...unofficial time patrol representative...and kind of trapped in your time. Your friends said I could stay here and help out, if that's alright with you, sir". 

"Hey, hey! It's one of those Dragon Dudes who can change hair colors at will!" Neptune points out.

"Yeah, I can see that, Nep." Sonic chuckles as he shakes Trunks' hand. "Anyway, yeah. We're glad to have you onboard!" 

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"Just don't get any ideas when it comes to eating me." Sonic says to Star.

yEcv6dk.jpg

"Ah! Shuichi! You made it! We were just about to leave in order to find you!"

oWKlDgx.jpg

"D-Don't worry. I'm fine." Shuichi replies, his face turning red.

"Hey, hey! It's one of those Dragon Dudes who can change hair colors at will!" Neptune points out.

"Yeah, I can see that, Nep." Sonic chuckles as he shakes Trunks' hand. "Anyway, yeah. We're glad to have you onboard!" 

Trunks chuckled upon hearing Neptune's comment.

"Yeah, I guess I am one of those "dragon dudes"."

"And since you requested it..." 

giphy.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

"He did it! He did it! Yeaaaaah!" Neptune claps loudly. "See, Nightwing? That's how you should've been when you were revived!"

"I don't think that's how you could be that regardless, Neptune..." Sayaka replies.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

"Uh....are you guys just coming to be guests here?", Phoenix spoke up nervously.

Related image

"Ah! Let's just say, a while back we kinda met a trio of red, blue and green characters who uh, had quite.....colorful personalities not too dissimilar from yours", Sonic said.

"Let's just say it didn't end so well with them", Phoenix said.

2HOaVIV.gif

"Hmmmm, maybe they're here to actually help us out this time?", Maya thought out loud.

"Guests? No. We're here for our own reasons." Skeet explained.

"Another RGB trio huh? Hehe, sounds like a bunch of crappy knock offs." Burnie said smugly. "Idiots like them are probably dead by now or don't even exist." He snarked.

Mo on the other hand was too mind blown by the VR training room. "VR?! NO WAY! Now I can finally play that long awaited plunger simulator!" He said as he tried to rush to the room but to no avail as Burnie held him back.

"Help you? I don't know...." Burnie said skeptically. "What's in it for us?..."

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"He did it! He did it! Yeaaaaah!" Neptune claps loudly. "See, Nightwing? That's how you should've been when you were revived!"

"I don't think that's how you could be that regardless, Neptune..." Sayaka replies.

2333337-nightwing.png

"Oh gee Neptune"

"I'm truly sorry I couldn't make my return from being dead from stabbed in the back with a metal blade more spectacular for you.

• Thumbs Up 4

Star saw Trunks turn Super Saiyan. Huh, that's cool. Too bad I'm already blonde, though... what if I could do that, though?

She imagined herself doing something similar:

tumblr_ofed40xPZs1rdlfnuo1_500.gif

...yeah, I like my hair down anyways, she thought with a smirk.

• Thumbs Up 6

Icon-genji.png?version=61b998ca38759750c

"So the blue ball is the leader?" Genji asks.

"Very well. Where am I, and what is this strange group?"

• Thumbs Up 2

The sound Trunks' transform makes startles Ray so much he leaps of Sarge and clings to the ceiling. "EEEEEPPPPP!" He screams as he nervously looks around.

"Ray, get off the ceiling." Sarge tells the flying squirrel in a dead pan manner. 

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

2333337-nightwing.png

"Oh gee Neptune"

"I'm truly sorry I couldn't make my return from being dead from stabbed in the back with a metal blade more spectacular for you.

"I kid, I kid. It's good to have you back." Neptune nods.

Suddenly, the main screen begins glowing a bright green.

tumblr_mr53d2YgD11sewrl3o5_500.png

"Oh yeah, I can definitely get used to this."

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door to the EPF room.

200_s.gif

"Huh. Wonder who that could be".

"Anyone gonna get that?" Trunks asked.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hi, A.E.!" Robinson tweeted. "You liking your new home, then?"

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door to the EPF room.

200_s.gif

"Huh. Wonder who that could be".

"Anyone gonna get that?" Trunks asked.

"I'll get it!" Star sang, dancing happily to the door.

• Thumbs Up 1

"People can power up just by changing their hair color?" Mo said starting at Trunks in awe.

"Time for a hair salon appointment!"

"Uh...I don't think it works like that little dude.." Graff said to him.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Who the hell knocks on an elevator door?" Homura asks, confused. "That's a whole new level of idiotic."

She turns to Sayaka. "Something I expect from you."

"You were just wating for some way to put me down, huh?" Sayaka groans.

"Yes." Homura bluntly answers, followed by a nod.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Hell yeah! I want to meet Batman... but uh... well... er..." Ella began to fidget with her wings, "I uh... eheheh..... It's not every day you meet famous superheroes, so uh. Hehe... I forget what I wanna ask."

Image result for storm xmen

"Honesty like such is a virtue. Do not worry young heroine. I can assure you that we both won't be going anywhere soon. Isn't that right, Batman", she asked tauntingly.

Image result for storm and batman

"Don't Ororo."Batman was not amused.

Noticing the look in Ella's eyes. Batman relented though.

Related image

"*Sigh* Feel free to ask me anything you'd like when you'd like. Just.....make sure to time them well", the caped crusader said.

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

2333337-nightwing.png

"Oh gee Neptune"

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/156/909/553.gif

"It's not all bad Nightwing!", Phoenix said.

"Yeah! Those sensu beans were pretty amazing with what they allowed us to do when we ate them!", Maya said.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Hi, A.E.!" Robinson tweeted. "You liking your new home, then?"

"I'll get it!" Star sang, dancing happily to the door.

As Star unlocked the elevator door, suddenly the doors shot open, sending her flying.

Knuckles_the_Echidna.png

"WHERE IS HE?! WHERE IS THAT INSANE, INCOMPETENT IRRESPONIBLE SPINY BLUE NUISANCE" 

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Suddenly, the main screen begins glowing a bright green.

tumblr_mr53d2YgD11sewrl3o5_500.png

"Oh yeah, I can definitely get used to this."

"Alter-Ego? Well, you've made yourself comfy! What is it like in there?" Nicole asks.

Meanwhile, on another side of the room,

Marvin_face_happy.png

MRVN has already been working away here! It beeps as it cleans.

Translation: Much less messier here... Yaaayyy!! But why is it less messier? :p

• Thumbs Up 1