Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Nicole tilts her head at the boy, curious.

"You seem familiar. Somehow."

"Obviously, you just saved our lives. We appreciate it, thank you so very much, and I suppose we'd be in your debt!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"...er... thanks, man?" Jessica asked. The bewilderment of Frieza's anticlimactic death had barely set in, when at that moment a ripping sound was heard, and a pair of scissors cut open a hole in the air.

"...OK, this is getting very weird," she remarked.

"Oh, that must be her now," Amber said.

"Who?"

"My ride here." At that moment, another blonde-haired individual popped in.

Star_Butterfly.jpg

"Oh yeah, gonna have a good time here, a-"

She looked down at the chopped cyborg alien behind her, and groaned. "UGH, I just missed something cool, didn't I?"

• Thumbs Up 5

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Future-trunks-super-saiyan-2-i5.png

"Uh. Hi". 

Ray takes one look at the strange boy and makes a run for it.

"Err... that was Ray, he's a nervous doofus. I'm Ember by the way and this nice girl is Mia."

"Thanks for saving our butts!" Mia waves.

"Hi there!" Amber waved. "Is my friend with you?"

"Oh yeah, yeah!" the blonde girl said. "She's just, uh... sorting something out."

A small grey thundercloud popped out of the portal, with a girl made of electricity on top sipping a glass of some liquid.

QbDTMHO.png?1

"Hm, so this is where Amber wanted me to 'loosen up~'? Looks like a real bloody horrorshow if you ask me."

"T-Tesla?!" Jessica reacted in shock. "How do either of you two know this girl?"

"Oh, we were prowling around this tavern around this star with an atmosphere of alcohol," Amber explained, "when all of a sudden we find a barfight going on. For once, it wasn't caused by Tesla, but by Star here being chased by this weird green bird. We helped her out, and I asked her if she could give us a lift to this icy island resort I heard of."

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20170101230525

"Don't worry. When I return to the Time Nest, your time will restore to normal and you won't remember me". The boy said, as he held a scroll in his hand.

"..." 

"Why is nothing happening?" 

The boy placed his fingers to his ear, activating an earpiece. 

"Supreme Kai of Time, come in. I'm trapped here, and I can't get back. Do you read me?" 

"..."

Future Trunks - Dragon Ball Z/Super/Xenoverse - Main Character

Element: Life/Light

Battle Class: Knight

Category: Sensei

Bio: 

Future Trunks was a super saiyan birthed from Prince Vegeta, and Bulma Briefs. In his timeline, the original timeline of the Dragon Ball universe, Goku died of a heart disease and two androids rose up to destroy the world. They lived only for destruction and horror, killing, and destroying for years as a sick game. This included killing Vegeta and the Z-Fighters. Trunks was mentored by Gohan, who was the last survivor of the Z-Fighters. Gohan taught Trunks fighting techniques as he grew up and tried to help him attain Super Saiyan. Unfortunately for Trunks, he didn't learn quick enough. Gohan knocked Trunks out when there was a huge battle in West City to keep him safe and tried to take on the androids alone, only to die. It was only then when Trunks discovered Gohan's body in the crumbling destroyed remains of the city did he awaken his latent super saiyan ability. 

Trunks went back in time to kill Mecha Frieza and save Goku with heart medicine and throughout his time, helped the Z-Fighters gain the power to stop their androids and kill a powerful one named Perfect Cell. Trunks died in the battle, but was resurrected with the dragon balls. He later went to the future and killed his androids with his new found strength, power and training. Due to later battles, Trunks and his girlfriend Mei found themselves recruited into the time patrol, under the command of the Supreme Kai of Time. Trunks travels throughout time fixing alterations to time. However, this time, it seems he's trapped.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Thanks, we owe you one, big time." Pixels thanked Trunks, "That... Freezer, Refridgerator, whatever, guy almost got us right when we had our guards down."

Katii noticed other newcomers, Star and Tesla as well, "Wow, were getting some new faces already! I'm sure there will be more where that came from."

• Thumbs Up 1

Star turned to see Trunks. "Oooh, that's a cool sword!" she remarked, her eyes widening as her mouth grew into a large grin. "I think I'll stay here for a while!~"

"Oh god no," Tesla exclaimed, glugging down the glass in a single gulp.

S1E3_Star_comes_up_with_an_idea.png

Star Butterfly - Main Character

Elements: Magic, Non-Elemental

Battle Class: Brawler

Biography:

Wild, energetic, optimistic and reckless, Princess Star Butterfly of Mewni gained possession of her family's Magic Wand at fourteen... and was soon sent to Earth to learn how to safely use it only a few chaotic moments later. Enrolling at Echo Creek Academy as an exchange student, she formed a strong bond with native student Marco Diaz, and together they went on many adventures across different dimensions, usually as a result of a small monster named Ludo wanting to steal her wand for his own ends. Following one particular adventure, her wand crystal was broken in half, affecting its magical abilities in ways Star has yet to fully understand. But that doesn't affect her battle prowess much; she's a skilled hand-to-hand combatant even before getting the wand, and she's not afraid to get her hands dirty!

• Thumbs Up 6

Ray ran and ran, the sooner he got away from the carnage the better! Until he bumped into someone familiar...

"Oof! Sorry I... uhh"

"RAY! Finally I found you!"

"S-S-Saffron!"

latest?cb=20130302092558

Saffron bee SUPPORT

ELEMENT: AIR

BATTLE CLASS: SMASHER

SKYLANDER CLASS: N/A

You maybe fooled into thinking that Saffron is cute. That she likes cute stuff and flowers and all that girly goodness but this little hyper bumblebee has a hidden passion, Hardcore Wrestling! Nothing gets this bee more excited then seeing two guys in a ring bashing the crap out of each other with steel chairs and then having one guy suplex another through a table covered in barbed wire! Needless to say Saffron can get pretty violent and very carried away more so than her former best friend Charmy Bee! She loves nothing more than glomping people and making Ray get out of his comfort zone. Her prized weapon is her Barbie... and, no, it's not a doll, it's a pink metal baseball bat covered in barbed wire. Saffron for now won't be going on any missions until she learns to calm down or it's an emergency much to Ray's relief.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Spin Attaxx said:

The gang stared at Frieza as the alien's halves fell to the ground.

"...what... the fuck just happened...?!" Jessica asked.

"Guess a power of 530,000 something-or-others doesn't apply to your ability to not break like an egg," Robinson shrugged.

"Whatever!" Lumina cheered. "We're not gonna die today! Hooray!"

1 hour ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Uuuuuuhhhh.... ew..." was all Pixels could manage to say. "Well... we're not even settled in, and a bad guy's already been defeated. Nice progress!"

"Yeah... but who did it?" Katii asked, "If this guy was like, over 500,000 with his power level, then whoever did that must have some ridiculous power... or luck."

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np2/char2/char/tron-ma3.jpg

"Oh that's easy to explain!", Tron Bonne spoke up.

"See! Power levels are normally set at the rate of a solid constant! Of course then alot of alterations go in! For example! There is the max out factor which can change odds from say 1 to 10 to 20 to 10, the probability factor of odds for a turnabout, and of course the multiplication factor in bouts of humorous and climactic or even anti-climactic features and.......", Tron Bonne went on and on.

Related image

"I think she's just trying to say that power levels are bullshit", Cloud summed up.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/163/993/b01.gif

"No kidding! Like, have you guys seen the stats in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3!? By its readings, Nick should be nothing more than a smear on the Hulk's, Galactus, Ghost Rider, etc's fists!", Maya said.

"And yet, some how I muster through the pain to go toe to toe with those guys!", Phoenix groaned.

"An understatement for sure!", a yet unknown figure said.

Image result for batman

"Oh great. Another new arrival", Batman grumbled.

"No way!", Undyne shouted geeking out!

"Is that your friendly neighbor, you-know-who!?"

• Thumbs Up 3

200_s.gif

"Hm..."

"This isn't good. I can't get back to the time nest..."

"Mai's gonna worry hard about what happened..." 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Still the big scaredy cat as ever!" Saffron smiled, hugging Ray like a goof. "So, you still got your phoenix costume and your chair?" 

"Errr..."

"Because even though I know you promised Mighty you wouldn't use the costume but you won't believe the wrestling places there are in the mulitverse that you would fit right in!" 

"Saffron I can't summon my chair and costume anymore. I lost them to despair." Ray sighs.

"I did have them but when I-"

"What do you mean you lost them to despair?!" 

"Go find that despair person and go-"

"No Saffron, I didn't lose them to a person name despair... I went weird and became a reaper and because of that I nearly died."

"And I lost my other stuff as a result."

"WHAT?!?!" 

"You went crazy and lost your abilities?!" Saffron then face palms herself.

"You big dummy!" She screeches and pouts at Ray.

"No matter, I'll help you get it back, you just need to be less of a chicken and more like Macho Dog Andy Carnage!" Saffron smiles, wrapping her arms around Ray.

Ray looks exasperated.

• Thumbs Up 2

Meanwhile, outside of the crash. A portal drops three furry creatures into the forest revealing a small blue rodent like one, a skinny green cat like one, and a large red dino like one.

"Where the heck are we? Antarctica?" The red one asked. "Since when does the Arctic have trees?"

"Eh, I doubt it's one of the poles, but it is snowy and cold..." The green one said.

"Good ol thing we got our strange and unusual colored fur to keep us warm!" The blue one said happily.

"Yep, anyway, they said this world was something called of the name: 'Club Penguin'." The green one confirmed.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH! Back up Skeet! You mean we're here to dance and drink with a bunch of flightless birds!?" The red one misinterpreted. "Not to mention paying for-"

"I don't think it's that kind of club Burn..." The green one corrected. "Come on, let's look for the locals and find some work."

"Whatever it takes to get dough..."

"LET'S A GO!...Hehehehehe, I love stealing copyrighted catchphrases.."

RRizcF.png

Burnie, Mo, Skeet - (Doof Quest) -Main Characters (3)

Elements: Fire, Tech. Tech. Tech.

Battle Classes: BrawlerSorcerer. Smasher.

Bios: Burnie, Skeet, and Mo are a trio of ragtag misfits who live a boring life in their world, having to deal in a very small distinct neighbor hood. So it prompts the three to get out and try to make money to live the best of their lame lives. However one day, they stumbled into their very first portal entering a mysterious realm where they discover millions of other worlds and universes out there, so what do they do with this powerful opportunity?

For schemes, antics, and most importantly...PROFIT.  

Because of the fact there's different types of worlds and people to gain from, it's how they deal with the code of portals, so yeah, they're kinda of doofuses when it comes to going into rare quests like those...so you could say it's all one big "Doof Quest".

Don't bother asking what the hell these guys are, they're pretty much classified as "furry creatures and or monsters.", although if you went by each of them specifically, you could say they're a fat furry dino/croc/dragon, some small /rodent/bunny/teletubbie reject thing and a lean green feline respectively. Who knows?

They may not look much, heck no surprise if anyone mocks them for looking like cute, cuddly, and fuzzy kids characters. But these guys have well enough been learning how to fight throughout their journeys.

Burnie is the large red hairy reptilian fellow and as well as the mischievous leader of the bunch. He tends to have a very sour and sarcastic attitude that might make him come across as a jerk. He usually the one who cooks up the schemes and well as caring about money the most. He's also physically the strongest so if you combine that with his so called 'leadership' and grumpy personality, he'll go around bonking Skeet on the head or comically strangling Mo, Homer and Bart style. It's a daily thing so it's never a big deal with them. Despite all that, Burnie does care about his two sidekic- er...friends, and even if he's usually greedy and a tad selfish, his heart deep down is definitely in the right place.

Skeet is the green lanky cat guy. He serves as the (semi) brains of the group and well as the trio's stleath. Skeet has a very sly, cunning, and smooth talking personality which makes him the calm and collected guy of the group. He's pretty much always on Burnie's side when dealing with Mo's absurdity, and is always be Burn's right hand man when it comes to being a bit devious. He usually denies the cat stereotype of hating water....but sure it doesn't mean he won't enjoy a good mouse or being lazy.

Mo is the short blue bucktoothed one who is the youngest of the three as well as the dumbest one. Heh, you thought Burnie would be the stupid one cause he's big and fat? Nope, it's all little Mo here and boy oh boy where do to even begin with this shrimp? Mo has an extremely goofy and wacky personality that rivals even the likes of Bean and Deadpool, he always shows a optimistic and I MEAN optimistic unless thing get a little too serious. He serves as the follower who'll do whatever he's told by his two buddies and probably won't question it due to his blinding stupidity, of course going by the 'Dumb Is Good' trope, he's also the heart of the team because of his happy-go-lucky characteristic. Of course, it doesn't change a thing with Burnie and Skeet do to how how annoying he is to them and practically can't stand the pipsqueak, why they keep him around is their own question but it's likely because of how crazy and daffy he is so he won't being going doing something stupid or messing things up.    

Will these three learn that's there something more important in world traveling than just things for their own personal gain?

Again, who knows?

• Thumbs Up 4

"We have new people here!" said Amitie. And she was happy to see Frieza gone. She walks up to Star. "Hey, Star! Name's Amitie! Nice to meet you!" she said with a smile on her face.

Lupin wonders how a battle between him and Frieza would have gone; would have been interesting, at least. He's won against people who outclass him in terms of pure power, but then, few had the means to destroy a planet.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oh, hi there!" Star turned to Amitie, smiling. "This is a nice little place you've got here~"

"No it's not," Tesla grumbled.

Jessica turned to the two mages and whispered, "Please ignore her, she's always like this."

QbDTMHO.png?1

Tesla - Supporting Character

Elements: Magic, Light

Battle Class: Sorceror

Biography:

Tesla used to be a gentle and sweet (if something of a magical zealot) aristocratic Electric Elemental on a planet high in Mystic society, surpassed only by Enchantus as the most prosperous. She used to be friendly and helped anyone with their problems. Then, Charn came to said planet and annihilated almost everyone, marking his first known interplanetary conquest since the fall of Enchantus. Living life in less than ideal conditions and always hiding away, Tesla is now a bitter, vindictive sourpuss (especially towards the Enchantian Elementals, who she blames for bringing the android to her home when they came to warn everyone of his threat), who only finds true happiness in drinking and slagging off science and scientists - all water is Water magic, and not so-called "hydrogen" and "oxygen" "atoms" "forming compunds". To date, she doesn't know she shares her name with one of those scientists she so detests, and Amber, her only real friend (not that Tesla would call her that), tries to stop her from finding that out and doing somehing drastic.

• Thumbs Up 4

B8_5_0BIN_1_zps99f0a115.png

"Wow! So many people are appearing that I can bearly keep up! Is this a normal thing for you guys?"

B8_2_0BIN_1_zpsf021eca9.png

"Hiya! I'm Teddie!"

• Thumbs Up 1

200_s.gif

"I'm...sorry. It appears I'm stuck here. So you'll all remember this mess with Frieza". Trunks said.

"And that means history could be thrown out of wack. This is my responsibility...so if you guys don't mind, I'd like to remain here to clean up my mess". 

• Thumbs Up 2

B8_4_0BIN_1_zps8c5505fd.png

"I see... Time trouble..."

"Well, if it's that important, of course you can stay! I'm beary sure Sonic would say the same!"

B8_7_0BIN_1_zps4df4b043.png

"It's just that he went to the Ski Village with the others."

"Sure, welcome aboard!" Ivorn accepted Trunks.

"So, uh, does this sort of thing happen here often?" Star asked, nibbling her wand.

"Like you wouldn't believe," Lumina said. "Heck, even if it's not someone else, we've got a resident 'villain' here with my brother."

Star squeed as her grin grew wider. "I'm SO gonna like this place!"

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

200_s.gif

"I'm...sorry. It appears I'm stuck here. So you'll all remember this mess with Frieza". Trunks said.

"And that means history could be thrown out of wack. This is my responsibility...so if you guys don't mind, I'd like to remain here to clean up my mess". 

"Well.....we'd be lying if we said that we haven't been involved in time-mechanical shenanigans!", Maya said.

"Er, yeah. It doesn't seem too much of a stretch for you to stay with us for the time being!", Phoenix sheepishly agreed.

Related image

"Doesn't seem like too much trouble. Besides where I come from, the future is anything but written, even by those hailing from the future", Cloud said sternly.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx3.gif

"Errr, guess that's his  way of saying "welcome aboard"!", Tron Bonne said.

Just now, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

"Well.....we'd be lying if e said that we haven't been involved in time-mechanical shenanigans!", Maya said.

"Er, yeah. It doesn't seem too much of a stretch for you to stay with us for the time being!", Phoenix sheepishly agreed.

Related image

"Doesn't seem like too much trouble. Besides where I come from, the future is anything but written, even by those hailing from the future", Cloud said.

tumblr_o9ftqd4VcV1ruzjxno1_500.gif

"Yes...that's exactly why I'm here..." Trunks said.

"I am part of a time patrol that travels throughout history, correcting alterations".

"Usually, a pair of evil villains named Towa and Mira are the ones who do it. So they can steal power and energy from the alterations in time, and create enough chaos to take over the multiverse..."

"Their latest plan was stealing my time machine and giving it to Frieza so he can rewrite things as he pleases".

"I-uh. I messed with time myself, I can't lie about that...but my timeline is destroyed now, along with 99% of everyone I cared about in it".

• Thumbs Up 5

12 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"I see... Time trouble..."

"Well, if it's that important, of course you can stay! I'm beary sure Sonic would say the same!"

"It's just that he went to the Ski Village with the others."

"Oh, the Ski Village! The EPF!" Nicole exclaims, remembering.

She wanted to get familiar with her new home, so she suddenly ran off for the village.

jTlPPZh.png

"Well, there goes the lady. ...Is she running in the snow barefoot...?"

Genji approaches Trunks, greeting, "Kon'nichiwa, uh... Spiky headed boy. My name is Genji Shimada. And you must be?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Trunks awkwardly rubbed his neck. 

"Heh heh...sorry. Where are my manners?" 

tumblr_m2m01cdcIV1qfbz1so1_500.gif

"My name is Trunks Briefs. But you guys can just call me Trunks". Trunks replied to Genji, as he waved to the Skylanders.

Icon-genji.png?version=61b998ca38759750c

"Yōkoso, Trunks." Genji greets with a bow.

"If what my master tells me is true, I do not think you being stuck here is just a coincidence. We're all here for a 'special cause' he tells me."

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"Oh, the Ski Village! The EPF!" Nicole exclaims, remembering.

She wanted to get familiar with her new home, so she suddenly ran off for the village.

"H-Hey! Don't leave me bear-hind!"

"Wait for meeeeeeeee!!'

Teddie quickly runs off in an attempt to catch up with Nicole.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hey," Jessica waved at Trunks. "Sucks to hear about your timeline, though."

"You mean your entire home and 99% of everyone you cared about is gone?" Tesla asked, in a concerned tone. "HAH," she then scoffed, "welcome to my world! I've lost my home plus 100% of everyone I cared about!"

Shade sniggered, "With a name like that, I bet you were always bullied as a kid."

"Stop it, both of you!" Lumina and Lily shouted in unison. They were far more sympathetic. "We're really sorry to hear you've had a hard life as well..."

• Thumbs Up 1