Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Sorry to hear everyone you care about is gone, Trunks..." said Amitie. As for Telsa...there's something she just doesn't like about her at all. Not even a little bit.

Nonetheless, she welcomes Trunks with open arms. "You can stay with us if you like! Don't worry about those two; we're pretty nice for the most part!"

• Thumbs Up 1

giphy.gif

"It...doesn't matter anymore". Trunks said.

"My timeline was destroyed by a monster named Zamasu. He killed everyone I cared about except my girlfriend Mai". 

"Long story short, my timeline was terrified twice...and I travelled to the past and tried to change things. It created a new timeline but mine's remained...until Zamasu came and destroyed it all. Myself, the alternative version of my father, and my friend Goku tried to stop him, and we failed".

"And for my crimes...I had to join the time patrol. But no matter what...I will keep fighting". 

24 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

tumblr_m2m01cdcIV1qfbz1so1_500.gif

"My name is Trunks Briefs. But you guys can just call me Trunks". Trunks replied to Genji, as he waved to the Skylanders.

"Phoenix Wright! Ace Attorney!", the lawyer said.

"And I'm his assistant Maya Fey and the Master of the Kurain Channeling Technique!", the spirit medium introduced herself.

"Tron Bonne! Robotist extrodinaire and sibling heir to the Bonne Sy Pirate clan!", Tron Bonne said.

"Cloud. Cloud Strife", the swordsman said sternly.

"Undyne the Undying the undying Captain of the Guard!", the fish lady said proudly, "and that's Batman over there!", she pointed to the Caped Crusader!

"And of course! Sonic the hedghog here!", the blue hedgehog jerked his finger towards himself in introduction.

26 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

jTlPPZh.png

"Well, there goes the lady. ...Is she running in the snow barefoot...?"

Genji approaches Trunks, greeting, "Kon'nichiwa, uh... Spiky headed boy. My name is Genji Shimada. And you must be?"

Sonic_The_Hedgehog_2.png

"Oh! Don't worry about Nicole! She's uh, well, a Holo-Lynx! She can manage barefoot quite fine with that, let's just say!"

"Spiky headed!? Hey and-oh! That wasn't aimed at me for once! Sorry, force of habit whenever people poke fun at the hair!", Phoenix said.

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (full) - normal (right).png

"So, Genji was it? We haven't gotten properly introduced to one another, I believe. My name is Phoenix Wright!"

File:PXZ2 Maya Fey (full) - happy (right).png

"But let's not forget that he'd be nothing with me! His Ace Assistant and Spirit Medium! Maya Fey!", the girl said. "You'll recall the rest from when we introduced ourselves to Cloud!"

17 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Katii noticed other newcomers, Star and Tesla as well, "Wow, were getting some new faces already! I'm sure there will be more where that came from."

"Heh, funny you should mention that Kat!", Undyne said smirking, "Cause look out! It's your friendly neighbor......"

"X-MAN!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/nx/chars/storm-waxm.jpg

"....................I am indeed an X-Man, but I fear you may have misled some with the lead-in of what you are referencing.....whoever you are. Are you perhaps a relative of Namor's?", the woman said riding down a swirl of wind.

phoenix-headshake.gif

"*Sigh, forgive my compatriot, Storm. She's a bit new to human society and media and........wait a minute".

Image result for phoenix wright anime

"GAH!? Storm!? You're the "Ororo" Wonder Woman mentioned, aren't you!?"

Alquimia+Sonora+-+Tengo+cara+de+re%C3%AD

"So it would seem....just as I feared", Batman said sullenly.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"And for my crimes...I had to join the time patrol. But no matter what...I will keep fighting". 

"Oooh, so you're like a time cop?" Lumina asked. "That's cool, 'cos we're like magic cops, and now, you're a magic time cop!"

"I like the sound of that!" Star smiled. She was starting to like Lumina already... but that older black-haired girl did seem rather distant.

Image result for Comics

"Ever so pleased to meet you too, Batman", Storm retorted.

"Noted", the caped crusader regarded.

"Mr Wright! Ms. Fey and Ms, Bonne! It is good to see you! You too Diana!", she said to Wonder Woman, who was preparing to leave.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np8/mvc3u/returning/storm-umvc3.jpg

"My apologies for not disclosing you my true identity during the last time we met! It was admittedly of the utmost importance at the time that we stopped Galactus and the evil forces that banded together between our worlds! I am Ororo Munroe!"

"Woah! You just told us your secret identity off the bat!", Undyne said excited.

"Think not much of it. Nobody really goes with secret identities much these days......except for the likes of Spider-Man, but the less said about that, the better!", she said shuddering.

Related image

"Hold on! So let me see if I can get this straight!", Undyne said smirking.

"The Marvel superheroine and the DC superhero........aren't too fond of each other!? Ha! That's rich! Classic comic book warring sides and-"

Image result for storm batman

"Don't dig too deeply into it. I just don't care for those who flaunt their powers and take secret identities for granted", Batman snarked.

storm-pt1.jpg

"Just as I don't care for those inherently suspicious of those with such gifts, mutant-kind included. Not to mention, a man who wears a look that my husband T'challa has pulled off much better if you ask me", Storm countered.

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - exasperated (right).png

"Ummmm, am I gonna have to play judge and referee to these two!?", Phoenix said.

File:PXZ2 Maya Fey (zoom) - exasperated (right).png

"Looks like you may have to Nick! Just hope that the Tesla woman doesn't get peeved at other lightning wielders....or in Ms. Munroe's case, nature wielders of the weather and elements at that!", Maya said. @Spin Attaxx

storm-by-gregland.jpgstorm-borisfix.jpg

Storm - X-Men - Main Character

Theme:

Class: Sorceror

Elements: Air & Water

Category: Sensei

BiO:

Ororo Munroe, better known as Storm, is to co-leader of the X-men. Her special mutant ability allows her to manipulate the forces of nature. This control over the weather gives her the ability to fly. She can call upon the power of a storm and harness the fierce power of weather. Storm possesses a strong sense of nobility, making her a great leader.

Ororo is the descendant of an ancient line of African priestesses, all of whom have white hair, blue eyes, and the potential to wield magic. Her mother, N'dare, was an African princess who married American photojournalist David Monroe and moved with him to Manhattan, where Ororo was born. When Ororo was six months old, she and her parents moved to Cairo, Egypt. Five years later, during the Arab-Israeli conflict, a plane crashed into their home. Ororo's parents were killed, but she survived, buried under rubble near her mother's body. The resultant trauma left Ororo with severe claustrophobia that still affects her today.

Storm was initially very naive when it came to the customs of the modern world, but her team mate Jean Grey helped educate her in the ways of society and the pair formed a lasting friendship. Jean was also one of the first X-Men to learn of Storm's claustrophobia after the two women chased a thief into the subway.

After serving with the team for many years, Storm was appointed leader of the team following the departure of former leader Cyclops after the apparent death of Jean. Storm was initially unsure about her new role, but with the support of her team mates she soon became a capable leader. When Cyclops eventually returned to the team, Storm found herself doubting her leadership abilities once more after a mission she led went wrong. However, she soon asserted her position, reminding Cyclops that she was now team leader.

In addition to such, nowadays she has also founded and maintained a healthy marriage with Black Panther (T'Challa) and has on events taken part in many crossover events, even once being an Avenger herself! She first met Wonder Woman (Diana Prince) during a merging of the Marvel and DC universes, wherein the two were pitted against once another by the master mind. Since breaking free of the event alongside their fellow respective compatriots, they've founded something of a friendship. With the multiverse at hand, Wonder Woman called in Storm for a favor to help....much to Storm's old UMVC3 comrades, Phoenix Wright, Maya Fey and Tron Bonne's delightful surprises and to Batman's chagrin, to join the Skylanders!

• Thumbs Up 2

As Teddie makes it to the Ski Village, he manages to find Shuichi there, looking around.

B8_2_0BIN_1_zpsf021eca9.png

"Ah, Shuichi! Have you seen the others?"

VJcm6GJ.jpg

"O-Oh! Teddie. I... kinda lost track of the others since they were running there."

latest?cb=20150825022122

Kqc3tmr.jpg

"I was just about to check that phoning facility over there. Something about it seems... unusual."

• Thumbs Up 1

"We're sorry to hear about everything Trunks." Rocku said. "You have our respect, name's Rocku."

"Graff's the name!"

Meanwhile, Burnie, Skeet, & Mo were strolling through town, but one thing left them confused.

plaza.png

qOzVOj.png

"Where the hell are all the penguins?" Burnie asked.

ofPxhI.png

"No idea...haven't spotted a single one since we arrived." Skeet said. "They must've ran off..." He finished as Burnie then grew a sly face.

loGSNy.png

"Which means..........."

0QDPpG.png

"Full dibs!" Mo said assuming the trio were the only ones on the island....

8lkNx6.png

"AND there's a few abandoned shops here, maybe we could take whatever cash there's left at their registers...."

ncbPk2.png

"DOUBLE DIBS ON PIZZA PLACE!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Ooh, is that a ski thingy?" Star asked, looking in the distance. "I've never seen one of those in person before!" She started rushing to it.

"Hey, I wanna have a go!" Lumina said, racing Star there.

Jessica looked at the others and shrugged. "Eh, not much else to do here."

"H-hey, couldn't I have a look at this time machine?" Ivorn asked. "Or-or-or those cyborg implants on Frieza?"

"Both of those things will be here when we get back. You heard Trunks, he's stuck here!"

Ivorn sighed. "OK, then..." He grumpily followed the others to the Ski Villagel.

"Oh by the way, Ivorn..." Jessica said tossing him her Mystiscope, "...this thing needs an upgrade. Conks out at at least 530,000. Think you could up that number?"

"I could... if I knew what unit of measurement you're talking about!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hm, well. I guess it'd be good for me to explore this place a little" Trunks said.

"Mind if I tag along to this Ski Village?" 

• Thumbs Up 1

Unfortunely for Burnie and Skeet, they found zero cash save for a few coins in any of the shops. (Atleast Mo managed to chow down on some leftover toppings and sauce....) The three came of the stores.

"Zilch." Burnie said annoyed.

"Yep, looks they've taken their money after all." Skeet inferred.

"That's a shame, cause the parlor was loaded with ingredients!" Mo said as he gave a belch.

"Ugh...you were supposed find mon- oh forget it..." 

Mo then spotted appeared to be a village full of skiing equipment. "Ooo! Skiing! While we're here, let's go pizza and french frying!" Mo said as he comically zoomed towards the place.

"Mo what are ya-...*sigh*..fine. Let's check it out before he breaks anything." Skeet said as he Burnie followed him there.

• Thumbs Up 1

VmPdNYp.jpg

"W-Whoa! That's a lot of new people! W-Where did they all come from?!"

B8_7_0BIN_1_zps4df4b043.png

"Let's just say a whooooole lot happened just recently."

• Thumbs Up 2

"I thought we were supposed to go dancing now the plan has changed we gotta go to a ski village." 

"Can't these guys make up their minds?!" Flame grumbled.

"Well that's what I heard so to save you guys waiting around I came to get you lot as well as Shademon and head to the ski village, Marcus is waiting for us there." Ayna told him.

"What are we doing there?" Mog asked.

"Something I guess, trying to get intel is a pain." Ayna then sighed.

Related image

"Now, now. Bruce. Ororo. I need you to put aside your differences and help out the Skylanders, will I help coordinate finishing the search for Starfire, off sight!", Wonder Woman reminding the two heroes who were butting heads.

"Hmph!", the two scoffed at each other.

"Mr. Wright, as leader of your regiment, I'm expecting you to keep the peace".

atfkquh.gif

"ME!? But why???"

"Something about your demeanor...and intellect as an attorney might just give you the means (and willpower) to see to it that they eventually make up", Wonder Woman said.

"Now please tell Nightwing goodbye for me and then he'll know what it means when I return!", Wonder Woman said before taking off to the horizon flying away! @Ryannumber1gamer

phoenix-withtoupee.gif

"I'm an Ace Attorney! Not Superman y'know!", Phoenix complained.

franziska-scorn%28b%29.gif

"Well then Mr. Phoenix Wright! It seems you have your work cut out for you! If you manage to survive it, please don't hesitate to call me up to supervise! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to see to it that there aren't too many earthquakes around here for my bother Miles' sake before leaving back to our homeworld!", Franziska said before shuffling off.

Image result for godot ace attorney 6

"You heard the woman, Trite! Keep the peace. We'll be checking in with you here and there to make sure you're keeping it up to the standards Mia would!", Godot said before taking off as well.

iris-hood%28b%29.gif

"Good luck Feenie!", Phoenix's fiancee, Iris Hawthorne said. "We'll make sure to try and find a residency for you before we leave!"

trucy-bounce%28d%29.gif

"A team of old and new Daddy! We're gonna do our best to protect our home while you're away!", his daughter Trucy said before the pair trailed off themselves.

Image result for tron bonne

"*SNIFF* Tron! Are you really sure about-"

"Yes. Teisel! You and Bon Bonne are needed back at Mr. Wright's homeworld and then possibly our own! I need you guys to help get PIRATEWORLD and the Bat Mansion ready for transport and then help off the field the best you can! Remember still! Me and Jack Sparrow's plans for PIRATEWORLD! ANd yet.......I also feel I need to help make it up to the Skylanders for nearly assisting in the crushing of the Hub!"

Image result for tron teisel bon bonne

"BA BUUUU!", Bon Bonne said sadly.

"Don't worry you guys! I've still got the Gesellschaft and the servbots! I'll be fine!", Tron did her best to reassure her brothers.

"Besides, I can't just leave Orisa all off and confused here now can I!?", she said regarding the giant robot she'd starting getting accustomed to. @Polkadi

"*SNiFF! Don' forget to write either!", Teisel said.

"Heh, what kind of forgetful fop do you take me for!?", Tron said laughing.

"Then farewell for now Tron!", Teisel said as he and Bon Bonne departed on one of the Gesellschaft's Focke-Wulfs.FockeWulf

"Well, that's that for goodbyes for now I guess", Tron Bonne said sighing.

2 hours ago, Dee Dude said:

Mo then spotted appeared to be a village full of skiing equipment. "Ooo! Skiing! While we're here, let's go pizza and french frying!" Mo said as he comically zoomed towards the place.

"Mo what are ya-...*sigh*..fine. Let's check it out before he breaks anything." Skeet said as he Burnie followed him there.

https://t10.deviantart.net/fTvR0CyPsgUefFr7Q_d6ENO-wUk=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre04/e3c9/th/pre/i/2014/214/c/9/sdcc_07___batman_and_tron_bonne_by_thechamba-d7tbxi4.jpg

"Someone's over there", Batman noticed.

"Ooh! Tresspassers?", Tron said.

"New bouts of target practice for the Game-Pad Controlled Battle Cruiser 01 perhaps?", she said eagerly.

storm-waxm.jpg

"Hold your fire Ms. Bonne! Let us get a closer look at the trio, up on the skiing village marked on the brochure map first!", Storm said flying towards them!

"Ack! Wait for us then!", Phoenix said as he, Batman, Maya, Tron, Cloud, and Undyne trailed behind.

• Thumbs Up 1

"So we're finally going to be doing some shredding!" Mia smiled. After finding Ray and the new recruit Saffron, Mia lead the two and Ember to the ski village thanks to hearing about from the other skylanders.

"Ooo, ooo, are we going skiing?! Can I be first?!" Saffron asked eargerly.

"We'll see honey bee, gotta get their first." Mia smiled.

"Isn't she the same girl who we rescued from that plant ghost?" Ember muttered to Ray. "How did she find out about club penguin?"

"Yes, and I don't know, she's Saffron, she always finds a way." Ray shrugged. 

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

"Not quite!", a familiar voice said as they had just abut made their way to the Skiing Village.

It was Harvey Birdman.

Image result for harvey birdman

"Hey Wright and Fey CO.! Sorry to run! Loved the galactic fight for the multiverse and all, but I've gotta dash if i wanna make enough money for the next time me and that ravishing gal Raven can hopefully date (without splitting the bill I might add)! Say, if you could also be a sweet and let her know that I'm still out there...AHEM alive and whatnot, just in case she uh, doesn't know. Same for Skye in regards to Avenger". @Ryannumber1gamer

File:PXZ2 Maya Fey (full) - exasperated (right).png

"Gee golly! Roger that!", Maya said exasperated and with sarcasm.

"Hey! I'd tell her myself, but I get the feeling that my very presence may soon come to upset the balance of character limits here!", Birdman exclaimed.

"Alright...that makes a meta load of sense. We'll tell her!", Maya relented.

"Excellent! Now if you'll excuse me, there's the POWER......OF......ATTORNEY to distribute back home!", Birdman said as he and Avenger took off to the skies.

Image result for sora

"It's time for me to depart too Mr. Wright!", Sora said. "But don't worry! I think we'll be seeing each other again soon enough!"

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"I miss the days of my life where words like that didn't often mean rollercoasters of life or death!"

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

"Still though! I'll make sure to take it with as much stride as I can!", Phoenix said as the keyblade wielder took off in his gummi ship.

Image result for rosalina

"And so it is with that, that we must also take our own leave of this realm! Farewell Sonic and Mr. Phoenix Wright!", Rosalina said.

Meanwhile her Luma star was eying Ztar suspiciously. @Mightyray

"But be warned! Many trials and tribulations precede your way and riddle your b=ath with many obstacles!"

"That's the story of my life in a nut-shell, I'm afraid!", Phoenix responded.

"Don't worry! We'll take it in stride! One villain at a time!", Sonic said giving her a thumbs-up in response.

"Very well then! Also, I foresee possibly entree of myself on your team....maybe someday!", she said winking with a smile as she and Luma shot up into the cosmos above!

"Ms. Tron! Do you suppose that's all for goodbyes this time!?", two of her servbots asked tugging at her legs.

"Assuming our writer didn't forget any other peons under his pen that joined us for last season's big finale bash, here's hoping!", Tron Bonne huffed.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

Meanwhile her Luma star was eying Ztar suspiciously.

Ztar froze. As soon as they saw the Luma they knew things were going to go south, fast.

"What's wrong?" Mog asked.

Ztar began to crinkle themself up. They wanted to fly off but at the same time they knew they were going to be dobbed in sooner or later... Curse that fat dumpling!

• Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Ztar froze. As soon as they saw the Luma they knew things were going to go south, fast.

"What's wrong?" Mog asked.

Ztar began to crinkle themself up. They wanted to fly off but at the same time they knew they were going to be dobbed in sooner or later... Curse that fat dumpling!

"Eh? Hey Anya what's up with the Kleptomaniacal star?", Undyne asked. 

"Odd. He seems intimated by Rosalina,  or more specifically her stars", Sonic said. 

"Well,  I suppose we can wager that they're from the same home dimension. Though I don't wanna say it's just because they're both stars,  eh heh", Phoenix said. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Ztar immediately shot a glare Phoenix, thinking he was cracking wise about their appearance.

"Outside of stealing something they shouldn't have I have no idea what Ztar could have done to have that round marshmallow star be concerned about their presence."

"Maybe they know Ztar is a thief Undyne, and didn't want them trying to steal anything from Rosalina." Ayna shrugs looking up at Ztar.

Ztar really wanted to get out. They stuck around long enough... where was the exit to this blasted place?!

• Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Ztar immediately shot a glare Phoenix, thinking he was cracking wise about their appearance.

"Getting a dirty look from a star. That's a new one", Phoenix lamented. 

"It's not nice to stare y'know! Don't make us have the Batman and Storm stare you down!", Maya retorted, still sore at Ztar for trying to swipe her Steel Samurai Keychain and merchandise. 

"Besides, it's not like he said all stars know each other", Cloud said nonchalantly. 

37 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Outside of stealing something they shouldn't have I have no idea what Ztar could have done to have that round marshmallow star be concerned about their presence."

"Maybe they know Ztar is a thief Undyne, and didn't want them trying to steal anything from Rosalina." Ayna shrugs looking up at Ztar.

"Hmm. Well,  Rosalina is quite the authority figure. And I suppose it could be as simple as that. Still.....I wonder....we haven't quite learned of this guy's origins now have we?", Phoenix said, now giving Ztar one of his iconic criminal-intimidating stares!

"Hey! That's right Mr. Wright! You don't think he could be a spy for one of Rosalina.....or even the plumber Mario's enemies do you?", Tron Bonne asked. 

"Well,  I don't wanna go off pointing fingers wildly just yet!", Phoenix said. 

39 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Ztar really wanted to get out. They stuck around long enough... where was the exit to this blasted place?!

"Though his behavior is quite.......incriminating,  as it's always been!", Maya said facepalming.

"Well whichever it is,  best of luck keeping him in line, Anya. LET me know if he really needs some working over to keep him in line!", Undyne said smirking at the thief.

"We best keep in mind to do some research on Mario's home dimension history in the meantime", Phoenix suggested. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

"*SNIFF* Tron! Are you really sure about-"

"Yes. Teisel! You and Bon Bonne are needed back at Mr. Wright's homeworld and then possibly our own! I need you guys to help get PIRATEWORLD and the Bat Mansion ready for transport and then help off the field the best you can! Remember still! Me and Jack Sparrow's plans for PIRATEWORLD! ANd yet.......I also feel I need to help make it up to the Skylanders for nearly assisting in the crushing of the Hub!"

"BA BUUUU!", Bon Bonne said sadly.

"Don't worry you guys! I've still got the Gesellschaft and the servbots! I'll be fine!", Tron did her best to reassure her brothers.

"Besides, I can't just leave Orisa all off and confused here now can I!?", she said regarding the giant robot she'd starting getting accustomed to. @Polkadi

"*SNiFF! Don' forget to write either!", Teisel said.

"Heh, what kind of forgetful fop do you take me for!?", Tron said laughing.

"Then farewell for now Tron!", Teisel said as he and Bon Bonne departed on one of the Gesellschaft's Focke-Wulfs.FockeWulf

0OGKxoX.png

"You look a little sad," Orisa comments.

"Do you need a hug?"

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

"Hmm. Well,  Rosalina is quite the authority figure. And I suppose it could be as simple as that. Still.....I wonder....we haven't quite learned of this guy's origins now have we?", Phoenix said, now giving Ztar one of his iconic criminal-intimidating stares!

"Hey! That's right Mr. Wright! You don't think he could be a spy for one of Rosalina.....or even the plumber Mario's enemies do you?", Tron Bonne asked. 

"Well,  I don't wanna go off pointing fingers wildly just yet!", Phoenix said. 

At first Ztar was intimidated by Wright's stare... but that quickly went out the window once Tron posed that question. They had no allegiance to nobody! And they sure as heck weren't no spy!

They immediately got in Wright's face and hissed at him.

"O.K. it's capsule time." Ayna said unimpressed. She whipped out the two halves of the capsule and plonk once again Ztar was captured. Realising this they did their usual routine of hissing and violently vibrating around to escape.

"Doesn't this act get old?" Ayna asked dryly, watching Ztar chuck a tantrum inside the capsule.

1 hour ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

"Well whichever it is,  best of luck keeping him in line, Anya. LET me know if he really needs some working over to keep him in line!", Undyne said smirking at the thief.

"Don't you worry Undyne I think Marcus did mention getting you to help train the rooks, this prick will be first in line once things settle in." Ayna smirked.

• Thumbs Up 1

B8_4_0BIN_1_zps8c5505fd.png

"This has been such an emotional day. So many hellos and goodbyes."

"But still! It's not like you can't send a good 'wish you were here' postcard every now and then! I know I will!"

B8_1_0BIN_1_zps0ebe2b4c.png

"I'll just toss mine into a TV and hope somebody picks it up!"

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"This has been such an emotional day. So many hellos and goodbyes."

"But still! It's not like you can't send a good 'wish you were here' postcard every now and then! I know I will!"

B8_1_0BIN_1_zps0ebe2b4c.png

"I'll just toss mine into a TV and hope somebody picks it up!"

95EKyJB.png

Nicole looks down, feeling sad.

"I would, but... She wouldn't read it. And if she did, it would endanger the island and our safety..." she says, sombre.

Sighing, she tries to get her mind off that.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

95EKyJB.png

Nicole looks down, feeling sad.

"I would, but... She wouldn't read it. And if she did, it would endanger the island and our safety..." she says, sombre.

Sighing, she tries to get her mind off that.

"I'm sorry, Nicky-chan..."

Kqc3tmr.jpg

"Nicky...chan?"

"What if I sent the postcard for you?"

vbAxXqq.jpg

"I-I don't think it would make things any better..."

VJcm6GJ.jpg

"A-Anyway, phoning facility..."

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"I'm sorry, Nicky-chan..."

Kqc3tmr.jpg

"Nicky...chan?"

"What if I sent the postcard for you?"

vbAxXqq.jpg

"I-I don't think it would make things any better..."

Nicole's eyes widen as she hears Teddie's attempt to be helpful. "No! Don't. Believe me, do not do that." she warns.

"Teddie, our friend is... Not so much a friend any more. Please, please don't."

// "...Nicky-chan?"

> New name registered.

• Thumbs Up 2