Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

10 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

As if conveniently on cue, Papyrus and Hiss walked into the room, with a face familiar to the fish warrior

"AH. THERE YOU ARE, UNDYNE." Papyrus said, "LOOK WHO CAME TO VISIT!"

"H...Hi, Undyne." Alphys said, smiling sheepishly. "How have you been?

"UNDYNE'S GIRLFRIEND." Papyrus nudged Hiss, before turning to Undyne. "SHE TOLD ME SHE WOULD BE VISITING HERE FOR THE DANCE."

Alphys smiled at the surprised and very happy Undyne... but then she looked around her surroundings and gasped.

Image result for alphys sprites

"Wait... Is... are... you all..."

"ohmygodundynewhydidn'tyoutellmethatyouwereworkingwithanimecharactersholycrapican'tbelieveitwhatamigoingtosayaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Everyone looked at Alphys's fangirl moment with surprise.

Image result for undyne date outfit

"Heh heh, I told ya so Alphys", Undye said grinning at her beloved.

"Anime REALLY IS REAL!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Good to meet you, Alphys. Don't be shy, we're friendly here!"

"Um...what's anime?" Sig asked Undyne.

But then they heard the announcement of Roxas and Shantae being together.

"Roxas and Shantae are a couple, too?!" Amitie said. "Well, I guess it's that time of year. I'm proud of them!" Amitie said.

"All this love...it makes me happy." Sig said. "But I'm really happy to be with you, Amitie."

"R-really? Thanks." Amitie said.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Man, I haven't seen this much romance in a long, looooong time." Sonic says. "Not since the weird Lovers Gathering on Sentinel Island in '98."

"Don't ask what happened there."

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby sighs as he heads into the ballroom to wait for the dance to start. The PA announcement wasn't good to him.

Aw.... we get new friends just as old friends are leaving.... This is so bittersweet.... 

At the same time, a yellow blur bursts into the Academy and speeds over to where everyone else is. He's a triangular yellow bird with a orange beak, black head feathers, brown eyebrows, and wearing a white suit.

latest?cb=20150129075012

"Hiya! I'm Chuck! I heard there's a Valentine's dance today at this establishment! Sorry ladies, but I'm single and I'm totally joining in on it!

Chuck slows to a stop and looks around at the room.

"What!? This is no dance!? Where is it supposed to be?

• Thumbs Up 5

7 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Image result for undyne date outfit

"Heh heh, I told ya so Alphys", Undye said grinning at her beloved.

"Anime REALLY IS REAL!"

"It sure is!" Alphys said, "I'd never be so happy to be proven wrong before!

After a while, the reptilian scientist began to realize the scene she was making and quickly regained her composure. Trying not to make eye contact with anyone else, Alphys cleared her throat while blushing, as she turned to Undyne.

"I'm so glad to see you, Undyne." Alphys smiled "It feels like forever since we last saw each other. You um... wanna go to the dance?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Man, love is seriously in the air today." Comet said as he heard about Roxas and Shantae. He then walked around viewing the various couples.

He first saw Amitie and Sig. "Good for them, I'm glad to them happy together."

He then saw Undyne and Alphys, "Hmm, I wonder how they got together? Eh, none of my business, as long they love each other."

He then saw Hiss and Papyrus "They seem like an odd couple though....I wonder if they even know this is a dance....well they're enjoying themselves. I just hope they don't weird everyone out to much, Hehe."

Lastly, he glanced at Chuck. "What's up with that yellow triangle bird though? He seems strange."

He then spoke to himself: "Ok Com, you can do this. She's your best friend, so there's no need to impress her. It's not like she'll shut out me or anything...but why did I act so nervous around her?"

Comet was getting a little nervous so he went to grab a drink.

• Thumbs Up 3

"You're single?" Lupin said. "You poor, poor triangle bird. Though given the tone you're using, I'd assume you're happy with that. Oh, I know a guy like that."

• Thumbs Up 2

Yaya sighed... nothing was working and Black Death had gone off to help around the academy. A part of her felt very alone...there wasn't really anyone here to share her love of cars and with the amount of people around talking about V-Day like it is the greatest thing ever kind, it of got to her.

Well, it's not like I'm going to get anywhere here... I suppose I could go see what this party is all about.

Mog, Ztar and Shademon finally got all dressed up for the party! Well, sort of. Mog swapped out her normal tie for a fancy spinning red bow tie. Shademon was wearing a purple bowler hat and Ztar was wearing a tiny version of that same hat only in the pattern of the poison mushroom of the Mushroom Kingdom.

"I can't wait for the party to start! Then we can eat and dance and be merry!" Mog cheered.

• Thumbs Up 1

Chuck's smile quickly turns into a frown when he realized that he messed up his line! His words start to mash together...

"AhuhnoIdidn'tmeanto...."

Chuck shakes his head, and continues to speak. Sweat starts forming on his face.

"NoI'mactuallyacoupledoyou want to see my date?" 

4 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"You're single?" Lupin said. "You poor, poor triangle bird. Though given the tone you're using, I'd assume you're happy with that. Oh, I know a guy like that."

Rock happened to be walking by as Lupin said this. 

Screen+shot+2014-01-23+at+7.22.03+PM.png

"Do I hear someone getting cocky now that he's finally got a date with Kat?" Rock snarked.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oh, hey, Mega Boy. And you gotta show a little confidence. Isn't that right?" Lupin said.

He then turns to Chuck. "But you literally just said you were single."

• Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"It sure is!" Alphys said, "I'd never be so happy to be proven wrong before!

After a while, the reptilian scientist began to realize the scene she was making and quickly regained her composure. Trying not to make eye contact with anyone else, Alphys cleared her throat while blushing, as she turned to Undyne.

"I'm so glad to see you, Undyne." Alphys smiled "It feels like forever since we last saw each other. You um... wanna go to the dance?"

Alphys wasn't even able to finish her sentence before Undyne scooped her up like a football and made a dash for the ballroom. 

"See ya at the dance newlyweds!", she called back enthusiastically to Phoenix and Iris. 

"Oh Roxas! " Shantae said, @Ryannumber1gamer we still need to find something to wear!

• Thumbs Up 4

Chuck mumbles to himself in anger at his foolish mistake.

"I'm making a fool of myself and I'm supposed to be cool...."

Chuck yells back at Lupin,

"No, you just misheard me! Have you checked your ears recently? Maybe they're a bit too full of earwax!"

That should put him in his place....

• Thumbs Up 2

"Anyway, you love birds and... literal love birds have your fun." Sonic gets from his seat. "I need to check on someone Yusei brought to the med bay. I'll be there for the party, don't worry. Come on, team." He says to the Disciples.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Alphys wasn't even able to finish her sentence before Undyne scooped her up like a football and made a dash for the ballroom. 

"See yang at the dance newlyweds!", she called back enthusiastically to Phoenix and Iris. 

"Oh Roxas! " Shantae said, @Ryannumber1gamer we still need to find something to wear!

Roxas simply gave a smile. "Sayaka gave me the business card of a clothes shop in town. Don't worry too much about it Shantae, I'm just happy to be going to the dance with you". 

edgeworth-pointing(b).gif

"So Wright, about that best man position". 

3 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Oh, hey, Mega Boy. And you gotta show a little confidence. Isn't that right?" Lupin said.

He then turns to Chuck. "But you literally just said you were single."

Rock chuckled. "Speaking of which, the party's gonna be starting soon. Don't wanna be late for your first date, right "Loopy"?" Rock said playfully. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Nope. Cleaned 'em before I got here." Lupin said. "And you seemed happy to be single, and now you're embarrassed? Come on, make up your mind, dude!"

"Wouldn't wanna be late indeed, Rocky. Though I'll have you know, I've had plenty of dates before this. This is definitely gonna go well!" Lupin said.

• Thumbs Up 2

If I could begin to be 

half of what you think of me

I could do about anything

I could even learn how to love 

Yaya froze... where on earth did that singing come from? She looked around outside but couldn't really see anybody.

"Err... Hello?" "Anybody here?"

When I see the way you act

Wondering when I'm coming back

I could do about anything

I could even learn how to love

Like you...

• Thumbs Up 3

Ryoko awoke to her new surroundings. "What happened? Is this a hospital?" She was in a bed in sick bay. Ryoko noticed someone sitting next to her.

yusei%202_zps5dlp9dyu.png

"You're finally awake. I never thought I'd be spending my Valentine's Day like this."

"Valentine's Day...? Huh?" Ryoko seemed confused by the thought.

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"I don't blame ya for not remembering the date. You seem out of it."

Ryoko scratched her head, "Who are you again? I'm sorry but I have a big problem of remembering things."

yusei%205_zpsbj8milf8.png

"Yusei Fudo. I'm from a different world from yours." He then noticed Ryoko writing down on something. "What are you doing?"

"Its my Memory Notebook! Its my way of keeping track of everyone!" Yusei looked into it and noticed she drew a crab next to his name.

yusei%207_zpszncrphuj.png

"Well then... I just don't know what to say. You seem to know who you are but nothing else."

"That's not it" Ryoko replied, "I actually can't remember who I am either. That's why I have to write it down before I forget."

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"I see..." Yusei thought about it, "sounds like a predicament. Anyways you had a strange time of joining since we're busy but I guess I'll show you around the place. Sorry if its a bit...gaudy for your taste."

tumblr_mr73qh9zf21sqhsiao4_r2_500.png

"Thanks Mr. Crab!" Ryoko got on her feet and Yusei showed her around the Academy.

• Thumbs Up 3

11 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"See yang at the dance newlyweds!", she called back enthusiastically to Phoenix and Iris. 

"Eep!" Alphys cried out as Undyne picked her up.

confused_date_by_lordrobrainiac-dazpvbi.png

"Um... That normal?" Hiss asked Papyrus

Related image

"NAH. THAT'S JUST HOW UNDYNE SHOWS AFFECTION." Papyrus assured his date. "IT'S NORMAL FOR THEM ANYWAYS."

Katii's ears perked up as she heard the familiar voice. Turning around, she gasped and charged for Hiss. Before Hiss knew what was happening, she felt a small cat girl hugging her torso.

tumblr_oiklfxho151rammm1o7_250.png

"Hiss!" Katii cried out with delight, "You're back!"

pleased_date_by_lordrobrainiac-dazpvsi.png

"You okay, Katii!" Hiss began to squeeze Katii, "Hiss heard you were controlled by bad guys! Hiss worried!"

tumblr_oiklk24Uwe1rammm1o5_250.png

"Ow... oww... I'm okay..." Katii said, afraid her spine was going to break from the force of Hiss's embrace. As soon as she was put down, Katii nearly fell to the floor.

"Oooof... so, how was your trip?"

happy_date_by_lordrobrainiac-dazpvba.png

"We had fun!" Hiss said, "It nice seeing old friends again."

Katii's smile changed into one of confusion as she saw the clothing She and Papyrus were wearing.

tumblr_oiklfxho151rammm1o3_250.png

"Um... are you guys... dating?"

Image result for papyrus cool dude

"INDEED, KATII!" Papyrus said, "HISS HAS THE HONOR OF BEING THE GREAT PAPYRUS'S GIRLFRIEND!"

happy_closed_date_by_lordrobrainiac-dazpvbf.png

"And bone man Hiss's Boyfriend."

Katii couldn't find any words to say. She could only give them a dumbfounded look.

• Thumbs Up 5

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas simply gave a smile. "Sayaka gave me the business card of a clothes shop in town. Don't worry too much about it Shantae, I'm just happy to be going to the dance with you". 

"Still, just ot be on the safe side", Shantae said. She grabbed his arm and then warped them into town to get close to the clothes shop!

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

edgeworth-pointing(b).gif

"So Wright, about that best man position". 

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (full) - normal (right).png

"Well Edgeworth, what do ya say?", Phoenix asked.

"It would be an honor after all the help you've given us!", iris-normal%28b%29.gif Iris added.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic is about to enter the medical bay, only to see Yusei and Ryoko leave the Academy. "Ah, Yusei. This is the patient you brought in, right?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Still, just ot be on the safe side", Shantae said. She grabbed his arm and then warped them into town to get close to the clothes shop!

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (full) - normal (right).png

"Well Edgeworth, what do ya say?", Phoenix asked.

"It would be an honor after all the help you've given us!", iris-normal%28b%29.gif Iris added.

Edgeworth gave a nod and a smirk.

latest?cb=20130630173851

"I wouldn't be much of a best friend, and a friend to the family if I declined the position. So yes, I'd love to fulfill the best man position". 

With Shantae and Roxas, Roxas surprisingly felt fine after the teleport. "Huh. that was similar to walking through a door to darkness". Roxas eyed the store. "Yep that's the one there! This is where Amitie and Sig got their stuff I think". 

• Thumbs Up 3

Chuck really should just admit his mistake, but he's way too prideful for that.

"Well, maybe your brain's all messed up! Cause I do have a date! Just you watch!"

Chuck zips out of the room, leaving his suit floating in the air where he stood. He comes back almost immediately wearing a brown wig with black highlights. Also, he somehow applied makeup to his cheeks and eyes, and has eyelashes.

latest?cb=20150129075701

I'm Chuck, and I'm Chuck's date! He's too perfect for anyone of you, so he's dating me!

Chuck dashes out of the wig, leaving it floating in the air, and heads back into his suit.

"So, what did you think of my date Chuck?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"That you and him are the same person who put on a wig and makeup." Lupin snarked. "Your disguises don't fool me, Chuck. But it's okay to come single. Jigen and Goemon are."

• Thumbs Up 1