Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Well, have fun!" Amitie said to Madoka and Homura.

"Hey, Sayaka. You have a dance partner? Goemon said he's willing to dance with anyone who doesn't have one." Amitie asked, curious.

"Yeah, Sayaka. That Nightwing guy isn't here anymore, which is pretty sad. But you're not hopeless." Sig said.

"Uh...Sig? Sayaka has said that she and Nightwing were never a thing..." Amitie said, correcting Sig.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Yeah! We're not a thing! Oh Sig, don't tell me you're on in this too..." Sayaka groans. "I'll never hear the end of this, will I?"

Neptune shakes her head. "Nope!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Well, I heard Rock talking about it, so I kinda thought you were." Sig said. "Sorry about that. Still, it's too bad he's gone."

"Yeah..." Amitie said. "Anyway, let's have fun at the party!" She seems excited, and she's gotten a bit more confident in herself, but she still worries about the dance itself.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Yeah... I don't crush on him or anything, but he was a very, very good friend." Sayaka looks down and sighs. "But yeah, we still have a party to attend to!"

"Plus, it's gonna be hilarious seeing Homura stutter like a child!" Neptune laughs. "Valentine's is pretty much the only time you see her like this! So savor it!"

• Thumbs Up 3

4 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Oh hello! You must be the Mia that I heard on the spiritual line was due to fall here! Pleased to meet you! I'm Mia Fey, Ace Ghost Lawyer Medium", she said chuckling to herself.

"I'd introduce you to my sister, but well, I kind of am her in her body right now".

Mia just looked in shock. "Wow, man you skylanders a full of surprises aren't ya." "Nice to meet ya Ms. Fey!" 

"Man, there sure are a lot of people here..."

• Thumbs Up 1

"I guess." Amitie said. "Homura always seems to be down in the dumps. But it sounds like she's had a rough life. So this will be good for her!" Amitie said.

"I don't know this Homura, but she doesn't sound nice...but if you say she had it rough, I guess I understand."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oh, don't get us wrong. She's an ass. But if you spent the majority of your life watching your best friend die over and over, failing to do the one thing you devoted your life for and realize it was all for entertainment... that's understandable." Tails explains.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Sounds rough..." Sig said. "What kind of person finds entertainment in killing people? He doesn't sound very nice."

"I sure wouldn't think so." Amitie said. "This sounds like an even bigger reason why this dance will be good for her! Though I feel really bad for Homura..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"That's fiction for ya." Tails says. "Some writers just do that sort of thing. Homura has that exact same disdain for hers. Yet she still is a part of the Disciples... for the only reason being to be with Madoka once again because before that, she was actually a goddess who Homura could never meet. All of Homura's attempts to save her ended up in her becoming a concept that doesn't physically exist."

"Sad irony, it is."

• Thumbs Up 2

Comet met up with Ty and Bud who were dressed for the dance. Ty didn't change much, he was only just wearing a dark green unbuttoned shirt over his regular one with black slacks and maintaining his sneakers. Bud on the other hand wore an entire suit with a blue tie.

"Soooo, any luck Com?" Bud asked.

"Yeah, did you make your move yet?" Ty also said.

Comet lost his patience. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?!"

"...Ok, let's tell him." Bud told Ty.

"TELL ME WHAT?!" 

"Dude, admit it! You like Fura." Ty said.

Comet's jaw dropped. "WHAT!? No way! We're completely platonic! You two of all people should know! We've all been friends together for years!" Comet denied.

"Exactly dude! She's your best friend and you two made strong connections for as far as we know!" Bud said.

Comet finally calmed down. ".....Uh....don't you guys think it's kinda early to be talking relationships?" he asked.

"Pfft, as early as years can be man." Ty said sarcastically. "Look Com, you don't need to instantly kiss her and tell her you love her, it can't work like that, just let her know how much she means to you and you two can develop even stronger than you ever have before! Sound like a plan?" Ty finally explained.

Comet took a while to think this through....

"Ok, I'll do it."

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas pointed at Phoenix. "You just saved our butts, helped several people including myself and Shantae and now you're gonna skip town on us?! Dude, what the heck!?" Roxas said.

edgeworth-pointing(b).gif

"Wright, I won't stop you if you plan to leave, but you've known me for a number of years, and you know I would never say this unless I absolutely, positively meant it and every word of it. This school would never measure up to being the same without you here". 

1 hour ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"HEY! He said it, not me!" Robrainiac shouted, "I didn't do anything to influence him!"

"I know it's your choice Phoenix... But can I ask why you're leaving?" Katii asked.

"Thanks guys............but I just can't help but feel like aside from law...I'm dead weight here. I mean, I'm constantly just trying to play catch-up half the time, and I-" phoenix-handsondesk%28b%29.gif

"Feenie, there's no reason to lie to your friends for me", came the soft voice of Iris. iris-serious%28b%29.gif

"Iris!?", Phoenix said surprised.

iris-thinking%28b%29.gif

"Please pardon Feenie everybody, but ever since his latest adventures with the Academy, he's grown....worried for our safety back home. That and.................................................iris-blush%28b%29.gif we sort of asked each other to marry", Iris admitted blushing.

"ACK! phoenix-ohshit.gifphoenix-emo.gifDid you have to mention that out loud!"

"Yes Phoenix, look you can easily balance out your life here, with us and at home. Everyone here has informed me that it's easily a portal's distance away! iris-serious%28b%29.gifWell, when your Academy isn't under attack."iris-thinking%28b%29.gif"Iris said.

"It's not only that Iris, but it's also Trucy!", phoenix-handsondesk%28a%29.gifPhoenix said. "I still remember that day when I was off in Khurain Kingdom! Trucy was nearly convicted of a crime she didn't commit. If Apollo hadn't been there to protect her, and..................phoenix-emo.gif

"Aw come on Mr. Wright! Buck up! There was no way I was gonna lose!"

"A-a-Apollo!?" phoenix-handsondesk%28a%29.gif Phoenix said responding to the voice.

"After all I'M FINE!"

"T-Trucy!?"

"What do you think Daddy? Pretty good 'Polly impression, eh? So have you talked things over with "Mommy-to-be?"

File:SoJ Trucy Wright - confident 2.gif

"Regardless I know I didn't just hear you say that you're walking out on  the heroic part of your new triple life as a hero, lawyer and family man, just for little 'ol me did I?"

"But Trucy-"

franziska-whip.gif

phoenix-ohshit.gif

"YEOW!"

"You foolish fool! Then you'd be no better than the Joe Quesidilla fellow you fought off in court to reunite that Peter Parker and Ms. Mary Jane Watson couple after their executive mandated deal with the devil! For shame!"franziska-point%28b%29.gif

"That was you who led the charge and got them back together Mr, Wright?", Shantae said amaed, "Then you'd be doing an even greater disservice not roaming the multiverse  to help people like that in need!"File:Fx cine shantae pose 10.png

"Where would I be? In jail if you hadn't helped me against Robuttnik!", Related imageSonic also protested.

"Now what's this I hear? The famous Mr. Wright giving up on a case, came the voice of............Related image

"Bruce Wayne!? And with Diana Prince!?",

"Hmmmm, well Bruce, I'd say you've made a rare mis-jugement if he's throwing in the towl over that", Diana said.

"Why yes, that would be the case", Bruce said smirking.

"Sigh, Mr. Phoenix Wright, you needn't worry about your family since well, your friend the T-Rex has announced that she and her posse are leaving to return home wiith your daughter.................and help her out with her magic acts as well as watch over her", franziska-clench%28b%29.gif Franziska explained.

"R-Rexy!? You'd do that for me!?", phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gifPhoenix said, not knowing what to say!

The ginormous T-Rex did her best to smile and gave a nod.

"Heh, guess that leaves us with three new open positions", Sonic said.Related image

"SHotgun! Pal! I'm not missing out on this one!gumshoe-confident%28b%29.gif Finally, a good living place and three square meals a day! And all we gotta do is help save the multiverse!", gumshoe-laughing%28b%29.gif Gumshoe declared.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/aceattorney/images/4/40/Dick_Gumshoe_GK2.png/revision/latest?cb=20151223021642

Detective Dick Gumshoe - Replacing the Mosasaurus as a Supporting Character

Class: Quickshot

Elements: Earth & Air

Category: Supercharger

"GRRRRRRRRRR, Trite! You've talked me into staying. For that I'll never forgive-"godot-side%28b%29.gif

"Godot, be honest"miamaya-grinning%28b%29.gif

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/aceattorney/images/4/48/Godot.png/revision/latest?cb=20150824201710

Godot - Replacing Blue the Raptor as a Supporting Character

Elements: Water & Light (Lazer Mask, heh heh)

Class: Sorcerer (must be with how great his coffee is)

Category: Sensei

godot-forward%28b%29.gif

"NGHHHHH. FINE. Say, gulp, Silver Ma- Franziska, I can't find the words to say expect, I think I really like you and would you...........go to the dance with me?"

@Ryannumber1gamer

franziska-sweating%28a%29.gif

Franziska was silent for quite a bit.

"I'll respond to that kind later, for now, Miles, is the P.A. working? There's an announcement I need to make to the school", franziska-sweating%28b%29.gif Franziska said while sweating bullets.

• Thumbs Up 5

"That's harsh." Sig said. "Um...is there anything to brighten Homurie's day?"

"I hope so...but you know; I kinda wanna say right now, she's really lucky, since she gets to dance with her best friend and all. That oughta make her happy!"

"Right." Sig said. "We're gonna enjoy the party. I'm gonna dance with Amitie. Who are you dancing with?" Sig asked.

• Thumbs Up 2

edgeworth-confident(a).gif

"Why yes, my dear sister, and then go and get ready, I wouldn't want you missing out on your date."

Edgeworth stepped away from his office, and walked over to Trucy. 

"Trucy, it's good to see you again. I see you're still working well at your magic tricks to improve them". Edgeworth commented.

• Thumbs Up 3

Dear Sarge and Co.

I did it! I completed the basic tests! Though it was really, really hard. :( There were so many questions and all I could think about was being with Bandit on Valentine's day. Hopefully I've passed them all and then I can move on the Advanced and Expert tests. I failed the Advanced course so many times I don't know if I can do it again but if I wanna get better I have no choice. :(

You guys are counting on me after all! So hopefully with in two to three months I'll be back!

Anyway there isn't much going on right now... though I've heard you've got two new teammates? That's nice to hear! I hope they do well for you. Also please tell Terriful to stop being a goober or I'll get mad and turn him into a fish. I can do that now! I was not happy reading that he went silly and hurt Yaya and the other team members.

Anyway HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY everybody! Don't be too cranky Sarge!

Love Ember.

Sarge shakes his head. Glad you and I can agree on something kiddo. But I'm going to berate you for that last comment when you get back.

Reading Ember's e-mails were kind of fun for Marcus... two e-mails and already it feels like she didn't leave.

• Thumbs Up 2

37 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Why yes, my dear sister, and then go and get ready, I wouldn't want you missing out on your date."

Edgeworth stepped away from his office, and walked over to Trucy. 

"Trucy, it's good to see you again. I see you're still working well at your magic tricks to improve them". Edgeworth commented.

"Thank you brother dear," franziska-clench%28b%29.gif Franziska said.

File:SoJ Trucy Wright - happy 3.gif

"You bet Mr. Edgeworth!", Trucy responded, "and they sure were a great assist to you guys in court, I'll say. Soooooo, ya gonna be the best man at the wedding?"

File:SoJ Trucy Wright - confident 2.gifShe asked Edgeworth.

Meanwhile over the P.A. she announced :

"Students of Skylanders Academy! It appears you all face grave challenges. I fear that your long time friend and ally Rexy, the brave T-Rex and her dino allies, will be taking their leave soon after the party. Therefore, I can shy away from my duty no more! I see now that I must join on board this Academy....under the team of Mr. Wright to keep an eye on the fool. Also, I hear that my brother has softened up on the discipline with you all lately. Hmmmmmm, while I can see it's earned him your respect, I must warn that if you respond in kind, I'll treat you just as such. However if you act out of turn with me well.....franziska-whip.gifShe cracked the whip a few to emphasize a point,

"Let's just say I've always made my brother appear tame in comparison. Know that insolence will be met with CONSEQUENCES", franziska-withwhip%28b%29.gifshe emphasized.

"I'd say that is all, but I also msut inform you all to congratulate Mr. Phoenix Wright and his beloved on their recent engagment; I should know I just witnessed it".franziska-tisk%28b%29.gif

"FRANZISKA!", Phoenix said as he and Iris blushed. phoenix-emo.gifiris-blush%28a%29.gif

"Oh yes and if any of you see a scruffy detective by the name of Gumshoe, please refrain from showing him the door like a homeless bum. He's with us for once".franziska-tisk%28a%29.gif

"R-really sir!?", birdie-yay%28d%29.gifsaid Maggey as she showed up in the doorway, "That's amazing! Ummmm, I forgot to ask but, will you go to the dance with me!?"

"Y-yes Maggey!", Gumshoe said nearly on the verge of tears!Image

"Well now Mr. Wright, I do believe a bout of "Double contratulations is in store for you!", judgie-gavel%28d%29.gif the Judge said as he and Lana entered in after Maggey.

lana-smiling%28b%29.gif

"Heh, heh, be careful around Ema when it comes to the bouqet throwing. She's a demon when it comes to such", Lana playfully warned.

"Wow! This so sweet! Ngh, I kinda wish Alphys was here @Emperor Robrainiac "Undyne said.

"Ah cheer up!", Sonic said, "I haven't found Blaze but that doesn't mean the party's off for us!"

"Finally, one more thing," fran-aha%28d%29.gifFranziska said over the intercom. "You'll all soon have to get used to being treated some of the finest coffee you'll have ever tasted in your lives, made by another new team member of Mr. Wright's. The man in the mask, whom after this call, I'll either kiss or kill. Thank you, that is all and be ready for MY CLASSES starting soon", franziska-bow.gifshe said as she clicked off the P.A. system.

And then proceeded to give Godot a KISS!

"Heh, heh, looks I'll be able to look after someone else's sister for once Smiles", Godot said to Edgeworth @Ryannumber1gamer.

"Hope you don't mind!Image result for godot smiling

"Oh by the way, Phoenix and Godot", Mia Fey said.miamaya-grinning%28b%29.gif

"I'm kidding sillies!", she said to calm down the two. "But well Mr. Edgeworth", it seems my sister Maya, she's smitten with you @Ryannumber1gamer.

"Well in the case amigo,"godot-forward%28b%29.gif Godot said, "you best not let her down one iota or there'll be trouble"godot-confident%28b%29.gif he said smirking.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/aceattorney/images/6/60/Franziska_von_Karma_Trilogy_Art.png/revision/latest?cb=20160701002830

Franziska Von Karma - Replacing Rexy As A Main Character

Class: Knight (her whip be-eth her "sword")

Elements: Air & Fire

Category: Sensei

Bio:

Franziska von Karma is the daughter of the late veteran prosecutor Manfred von Karma and a formidable prosecuting attorney in her own right. She was the prosecutor for most of Phoenix Wright's cases from June 2017 until March 2018, as well as an acting prosecutor for the trial of Hazakura Temple. She also aided Interpol in their investigation into an international smuggling ring, as well as another investigation into a black market auction. She enjoys using the terms "fool" and "foolish" (and variations thereof) to describe people who are, in her opinion, inferior. She is also known to carry a whip (a riding crop when she was younger) with her at all times, which she will often use on almost everybody she meets with very little provocation.

In addition to the skills similar to those of Phoenix Wright and Edgeworth, she also can get rather physical, with her wits nd her whip! The whip has an incredible long reach and has multiple purposes such as grappling, reeling in her prey, etc.

• Thumbs Up 3

"If your father wishes me to be best man, I'm more than happy to obligate the role. Although he should be warned that Franziska is also very partial to weddings". Edgeworth snarked.

raw

"Aw geez Mia, give a guy warning before you decide to say that in front of Wright, Godot, and my whip happy sister..." Edgeworth reacted in shock to Mia's joke.

"Speaking of which Ms. Fey. I've never gotten the chance, but I wanted to apologize. When we last met each other, I was nothing less than a horrid horrid man. I hope you can forgive me for my past behavior".

latest?cb=20140623164127

"As for you Godot, I'll ask you just to treat my sister right. Just remember though, if you get on my bad side, I can make Franziska's whip look like a feather duster if the amount of pain I'd dish out".

latest?cb=20101006160806

"Huh, looks like everyone's confessing their feelings for each other.." Roxas commented. "Think we should tell them the news Shantae?" 

• Thumbs Up 3

"You know," lana-mad%28b%29.gifLana said to Katii and Robrainiac @Emperor Robrainiac "since you two happened to be present during the apparent confession of those two which you've witnessed, that makes you legal accessories to the wedding. Well.......congratulations, I suppose."lana-grin.gif

• Thumbs Up 4

"Rexy's going away?!" Amitie said in surprise. "Do we at least get to say goodbye first?!"

"I'm actually kinda sad to hear that." Sig said. "But I hope Rexy does well."

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Wow! This so sweet! Ngh, I kinda wish Alphys was here @Emperor Robrainiac "Undyne said.

As if conveniently on cue, Papyrus and Hiss walked into the room, with a face familiar to the fish warrior

"AH. THERE YOU ARE, UNDYNE." Papyrus said, "LOOK WHO CAME TO VISIT!"

"H...Hi, Undyne." Alphys said, smiling sheepishly. "How have you been?

"UNDYNE'S GIRLFRIEND." Papyrus nudged Hiss, before turning to Undyne. "SHE TOLD ME SHE WOULD BE VISITING HERE FOR THE DANCE."

Alphys smiled at the surprised and very happy Undyne... but then she looked around her surroundings and gasped.

Image result for alphys sprites

"Wait... Is... are... you all..."

"ohmygodundynewhydidn'tyoutellmethatyouwereworkingwithanimecharactersholycrapican'tbelieveitwhatamigoingtosayaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Everyone looked at Alphys's fangirl moment with surprise.

• Thumbs Up 5

Sarge hears the announcement over the intercom and proceeds to groan internally. Yay...more lawyers just what this place needs...I'd rather more dinosaurs.

Marcus decides to go pay Rexy one last visit. It would a shame to miss the big girl before she heads off on her next adventure.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Name's Amitie, and this is my boyfriend, Sig!" She said, offering Alphys a handshake. "What's your name?"

"Hey there. So you're Undyne's girlfriend? That's cool." Sig said. "I'm Sig."

• Thumbs Up 3

Neptune lounges with her hands behind her back. "Heh, heh. It pays to be an anime character!"

"Neptune, you're technically a video game character. I'm the one from an anime, here." Sayaka says.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20101006160806

"Huh, looks like everyone's confessing their feelings for each other.." Roxas commented. "Think we should tell them the news Shantae?" 

"You just read my mind Roxas!",File:UnreleasedShantaedance.gif Shantae said as she got on the P.A. loudly proclaiming.http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/shantae/images/0/03/Fx_cine_shantae_pose_2.png/revision/latest?cb=20170102072624

Hey all you fellows out there in the Academy! Sorry ladies and sorry gents but as of now, me and Roxas are taken...with each other!"Image result for shantae in love

Wait, so let me get this straight Roxas!", Phoenix said, phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif"She somehow went from nearly killing you last I saw, to loving you?"

• Thumbs Up 4

24 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"You know," lana-mad%28b%29.gifLana said to Katii and Robrainiac @Emperor Robrainiac "since you two happened to be present during the apparent confession of those two which you've witnessed, that makes you legal accessories to the wedding. Well.......congratulations, I suppose."lana-grin.gif

"Congratulations, Mr. Wright!" Katii grinned with a thumbs up, "I'm sure you'll make a great dad!"

"Wow. Well then!" Robrainiac said, "Don't forget my assistant Igoo over there, Pretty sure he.." 

Robrainiac turned over to see his assistaint, still laying face first, unconcious.

"Oh, wait, scratch that." Robrainiac sighed, "He's out cold.

14 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Name's Amitie, and this is my boyfriend, Sig!" She said, offering Alphys a handshake. "What's your name?"

"Hey there. So you're Undyne's girlfriend? That's cool." Sig said. "I'm Sig."

"Um... er... Alphys..." Alphys said sheepishly, almost looking like she was about to faint from her fangirling. "Hehehe... It's... good to meet you Amitie... Sig I... Um... heh..."

Hiss turned over to Papyrus, "What wrong with dinosaur lady?"

"OH. SHE'S OBSESSED WITH THIS ANIME THING... I DON'T KNOW, I THINK IT'S SOME KIND OF CHILDREN'S CARTOONS. I GUESS ALMOST EVERYONE LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE FROM THESE ANIME CARTOONS... I NEVER GOT THE APPEAL, PERSONALLY." 

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20130822043151

"It was a misunderstanding Phoenix. Basically, I had what might call...a small crush on her. Jack Sparrow found those pictures of her in Tan Land, and was intending to show them off to the rest of the Skylanders. He called it a "way to show everyone the spoils of the seven seas". I couldn't let her get so hurt by those pictures...so I traded Jack my keyblade to get them. I was intending to burn the pictures the night of the gas attack, and that's why that edgelord version of me had the idea. I had the photos in my hand about to burn them, and that was the first thing he saw when the gas attack ended. Considering the bootlegs liked to twist everything the normal versions had and ruin it...you could guess why he tried to do what he did..." Roxas said, feeling bad that in the end, it was him that showed the pictures, having been forced by his bootleg form.

• Thumbs Up 3