Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede smiles.

yEcv6dk.jpg

"Looks like you all have very special dances to go to."

eGUUU2h.jpg

"Kinda feel like the odd one out. Maybe I have to dance with Sonic or something! Haha!" She jokes, laughing.

Kat chuckles. "There's always Rock. I'm sure Sayaka would love to flip the tables on him and make snarky comments on his romance life instead of the other way around". 

"Anyway, I'm pretty sure there's plenty of people who aren't gonna be there with dates". 

• Thumbs Up 3

sUIq5ya.jpg

"I still wonder if I've ever been in a relationship before. You know, before my memory loss. I still worry that maybe he's waiting for me. These thoughts of uncertainty just flood my head sometimes."

• Thumbs Up 2

"If you did have someone, then I'm sure you'll find him." Amitie said. "But he must really miss you..." Amitie said.

"Anyway, I think we should enjoy ourselves. Don't you agree?" Amitie said.

• Thumbs Up 2

kuLwqEU.jpg

"Yeah. Only time will tell if this is true, though."

6C7BbJF.jpg

"But you're right! We should just enjoy the party!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Kat nods in agreement. 

"Definitely. It feels like the last few weeks have been nothing but one bad event followed by another bad event..." Kat said sadly. 

• Thumbs Up 3

XV6ehLj.jpg

"No kidding. This peace is certainly something we should savor. Am I right?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"I agree! So much bad stuff happened...but we all have each other!" Amitie said.

"I'm kinda nervous about how my dance will go, though..." Amitie said.

• Thumbs Up 3

yEcv6dk.jpg

"I'm sure you'll do fine! You wanna practice here? I can play some music for you so you can try to get into the rhythm!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Kat put her hand on Amitie's shoulder. "Calm down. Ember might've effected your thoughts back then, but the dancing and feelings all came from here" Kat pointed towards Amitie's heart. "Anyway, Sig's lovesick for you, I'm sure you could be dancing like something out of the 70s and he'd still love it". 

Kat nodded to Kaede's suggestion. "I'd love to get in some more singing practice too if you'd like". 

• Thumbs Up 3

yEcv6dk.jpg

"Sure, Kat! I'm always up for more playing! Just hand me the sheets as a starting point and we'll begin!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Across the academy. Papyrus waited anxiously for Hiss to get ready, reviewing the dating rulebook he found at the library.

"OKAY, SO FIRST I APPROACHED MY DATE... THEN WE PUT ON SOME SPECIAL CLOTHES FOR THE OCCASION."

Image result for papyrus dating sprites

"CHECK!"

"NEXT, IF YOU'RE GOING OUT WITH A GIRL, DON'T BE SURPRISED IF SHE TAKES TOO LONG AS WOMEN TEND TO TAKE LONG..." 

Image result for papyrus sprite faces

"WOW, THAT'S PRETTY SEXIST. WHEN WAS THIS BOOK MADE, ANYWAY?"

As Papyrus was lost in thought he heard the door open behind him. "YOU SEE? THAT BARELY EVEN TOOK A MINUTE."

Papyrus turned around to see Hiss, wearing her date outfit for the night.

happy_date_by_lordrobrainiac-dazpvba.png

"Well? What do Bone-Man think?" Hiss asked, "Hiss found trashbag and new hat in kitchen. They're fresh!"

"VERY GOOD CHOICE OF CLOT- OH WAIT." Papyrus looked back into his instruction book for a second. Once he was finished, he turned back to Hiss, making his face blush and laughed sheepishly.

Related image

"WOWIE WOW WOW! YOU SURE DO LOOK GOOD, DEAR." Papyrus said. "NOW SHALL WE GO TO DO OUR DATE?"

pleased_date_by_lordrobrainiac-dazpvsi.png

"Yay! This going to be fun!" Hiss said.

The two remained silent for a minute.

Image result for papyrus confused

"HMMM... EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO BE PRACTICING SOMETHING. WHY DON'T WE REHEARSE OUR GREETINGS FOR A WHILE, MY COCKROACH FRIEND."

confused_date_by_lordrobrainiac-dazpvbi.png

"Oh, ok." Hiss sighed, "Hiss hope her noodles don't go bad before dance..."

• Thumbs Up 6

After a long break and a bit a milk the capiscum spray finally wore off and Marcus could finally see again.

"So...Sarge are you going to this party thing tonight?" Mia asked.

"No." Sarge bluntly replied.

"I'm not a huge fan of all this mushy stuff." He then added.

"Yeah, you do look the type who want hang around that sort of stuff." Mia added.

"So, kid what brings you here anyway?" Sarge then goes to ask.

"I didn't really have a choice, I had to escape from L.O.S.E. and by the time I got away from them I landed here because my hoverdeck screwed up. And now I'll have to save up and get a new one." Mia sighs.

"L.O.S.E. was chasing you huh?" Sarge then asked.

"Yeah... I was with the misifits." Mia added.

"Really. which crew where you with?"

"136. We were the racing crew."

Sarge just nodded. "We've got another former member here. She was with 218."

"Woody's team? Man how the hell did they make it?"

"Got lucky with a warp hole." Sarge added.

"Nice, are going to the party?" Mia asked.

"Yeah, she's seems to be a sucker for this sort of thing apparently."

"Well, I'll get to meet her then, see you later." Mia then headed out of the kitchen to go see what the others are up to. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"So... Alter-Ego. You doing alright? I mean, after what happened recently probably messed with your thinking patterns, did it?" Tails asks a screen in his workshop.

alterego.png

"Yeah! I'm fine. It was an... interesting experience, but at least it all worked out!"

"Glad you were able to smile on it. My experience as a bootleg was pure hell from beginning to end." Tails takes a sip of his coffee. "I shudder just thinking about it."

• Thumbs Up 2

Outside Yusei was out camping with his D-Wheel keeping him company. He seemed lost in thought again.

yusei%205_zpsbj8milf8.png

"What is going on with this world? Weird voices? People being replaced and going to court? I'm surprised that there's still more to this world than I thought." Yusei then noticed something. It was a girl who was barely keeping herself together.

yusei%204_zpstpfzfciw.png

"You! Are you alright?" Yusei rushed over and helped the girl keep balance. "Yes I'm fine. Just trying to figure out where I am. This doesn't appear to be my world."

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"Its a little hard to explain right now but I'll help you out You're at the Academy now so I can treat you there." Yusei then helped her inside of the Academy.

"By the way I should mention it now but I'm Ryoko Otonashi and I'm the Ultimate Analyst. You know someone who's just good with numbers."

Ryouko_Otonashi_DR0.png

Name: Ryoko Otonashi

Element/Battle Class/Category: Dark/Sorcerer/N/A

Personality: Ryoko is the protagonist from one of the Danganronpa novels. She comes from a time before the Worst Event in Human History ever happened and thus never experienced a single killing game. She's very eccentric and carefree. However her biggest flaw is that she is actually very forgetful due to a psychological disorder which makes her forget everything both short and long term. Because of this she has her own notebook to keep track of her memories, experiences, and where she's been. She's looking for a way to remember who she is as a well as curing her forgetfulness. She uses her notebook as a wand of sorts and can come up with plans easily thanks to her talent.

(Midare is now put into the Supporting Cast for Ryoko. I promise this is the last time it will happen.)

• Thumbs Up 6

Terriful stood in his room looking at himself in the mirror.

Terriful-Happy SuitNTie.png

"I'm so amazing. I really am good looking huh? The best. There is no equal. I'm humble too. Very." he said admiring himself.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 2/19/2017 at 2:29 AM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20130630180603

"Hmm" Edgeworth stopped in thought, seeing Phoenix, Franziska, and Rexy enter.

"Robrainiac, would you like to know why I've let you remain here, despite knowing that you're a villain? Despite knowing what you were after?" 

tumblr_inline_ojwj50DS3X1tdh7gw_500.gif

"Long before I came to this school, back in my home universe, I was none of those things you mentioned. I wouldn't defend an innocent girl. I wouldn't do any of that. Back then, the only thing I heard was "It's Miles Edgeworth! The Demon Prosecutor!" "Don't let yourself get caught on the Edge or else he'll take you for all your worth!" "If he has you, you're not getting an innocent verdict". 

latest?cb=20130630173831

"Back then, I was nothing more than a coward. An arrogant, smug, self-righteous egotist who only cared about a stupid record to uphold. I didn't care about the truth. I didn't care about the innocent, and I didn't care about the guilty. All I wanted was that perfect record, come hell or high water. I never went outside the law to get it, but I did downright disgraceful actions to ensure that record remained perfect". 

"Until...one man arrived..." 

phoenix-deskslam.gif

"The man who could defeat the demon prosecutor. The man who ruined my perfect record. The man that reminded me of the most painful day of my life. He came back, and I hated him for so long. "He ruined my record!" "How dare that armature make me look bad in my court of law!". Oh yes Wright, I did despise your guts, for a period of time..." Edgeworth said, trailing off.

latest?cb=20130630173901

"But things changed when he helped me when I was in the very same situation. Where I was in that guilty chair. Where the world believe me guilty and the prosecutor falsified evidence to get me convicted...one duo stood by my side and protected me. Phoenix Wright and Maya Fey".

Edgeworth gave a smile.

"It was then when my hatred disappeared. I finally had a moment of clarity. Wright and Maya helped me see how much of a disgrace I was, not only to my father's name, but to myself. It was then I finally understood that it isn't a case of who is guilty and who isn't. It's about finding the truth, and allowing that to determine the verdict. Phoenix has helped me grown as a person, and dare I say, he's become my best friend after every single thing we've been through @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon"   

"If I could change, I truly believe you can too @Emperor Robrainiac

"Edgeworth", Phoenix responded, phoenix-thinking%28b%29.gif"You really have changed for the better. Yes Robrainiac @Emperor Robrainiac, I can confirm that Edgeworth was certainly quite..........more formidable than he is nowadays. I know you pride yourself on villainy but man oh man, back in those days Edgeworth towered over the legal worldhttp://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/capcomdatabase/images/c/ce/PhoenixCoverArt.png/revision/latest?cb=20090103042640

as a demon prosecutor. I thank my lucky stars that I got the chance I was biting at for a good chunk of my life to finally face him in court and bring the truth to light! And now, with him on his clear path, well I could say he doesn't need my help anymore to show him the way."

Sigh, probably no better time than now to tell them, he thought to himself.

"Rexy, Robrainiac, and Edgeworth...............I'm going to resign from the Skylanders Academy",phoenix-normal%28b%29.gif he said dead serious awaiting the inevitable reaction.

Meanwhile elsewhere.........

Shantae was as happy as she could be. She'd gotten stronger from the events of the trial, she'd risen above easily getting embarrassed by the photos, and she'd finally found a soulmate who truly cared for her! And since that pirate Jack's got nothing to hold over me now, she thought to herself, looks like I won't be having to give up that extra pirate gear now!

She and Roxas had been out dancing, practicing and preparing for the big V-Day bash that they hadn't even considered yet if they'd be wearing anything special for the event!

"Oh Roxas I-"File:Fx cine shantae pose 1.png

Suddenly Shantae got a bad twitch on the back of her neck.

"Roxas! Something.....important I feel........is happening as we speak right now, is about to go down between Phoenix and Miles in his office! I......can't ignore this! I've got to go there and see! You with me?", she asked frantic to come to her team leader's aid if need be.File:Fx cine shantae pose 5.png

Meanwhile elsewhere.........

Undyne was in anime heaven the moment she saw Homura and Madoka @Failinhearts

Squee! Anime is real all the more!, she thought to herself , Alphys I don't care what you told me back underground, just wait till you see all of this!Image result for undyne anime is real right

"Heh, I've gotta make a good impression; I better check with my anime lawyer leader Wright about this! Hmmmmm, if I recall correctly, he and Rexy were in the vicinity of Edgeworth's office after the trial. I'll start there!", she declared as she took off to the office.

Meanwhile elsewhere..............

Sonic the Hedgehog was dashing around the Academy.

"Hmmm, that's funny. I'd heard that Blaze the Cat @Lucid Dream was on campus here somewhere, and since it's near Valentine's Day well........He thought back to their Winter Olympics session in Canada a while back,Image result for sonaze"Ah nuts! I'm blushing in my own reflection!", Sonic noticed as he looked down at the water of the Mosasaursus pool! "Well this is getting bored, I think I'll check by Edgeworth's office to see if he might know about her whereabouts!" And with that, he was off to Phoenix's current location as well!

Meanwhile elsewhere again..............

Up on a rooftop Batman was on an intercom with someone

tumblr_n1s0o8HBkQ1syar59o1_250.gif

"So, Bruce, you feel you trust them?"

"Maybe I've been opening up more after Dick's alleged demise, but ever since I nearly lost Damian for good, I've not been one to walk out on every group opportunity", he said over the channel link.

"That Mr. Wright that we've heard of so often, he did a solid job in putting the Joker down legally. He knew who to trust and when to lay the traps that final day in court. I'd much rather be in touch knowing he's on our side."

"Look at you, the team player",the other person on the intercom said teasingly.

"Very funny".

"Well Bruce, surely this isn't the only reason you called me at this hour. And let alone, this close to Valentine's Day. Don't even try to back out now that you're on the phone by the way. I've caught you with even less before".

"................." Batman sighed a breath of admittance,Related image

"What time can you get here.......Diana?"

Elsewhere again............

"SIGH, well I guess after everything's all in order and taken care of, it's back to the ol' grind back home", Gumshoe lamented.gumshoe-disheartened%28b%29.gif

"I never even got around to asking Maggey out. Oh well, I guess I better see how Mr. Edgeworth is doing after that crazy trial".gumshoe-thinking%28b%29.gif

Elsewhere................

lana-mad%28b%29.gif

"At ease, Ms, Byrde", Lana Skye said, attempting to calm down the panicking officer.

"BUT MA'AM! I've got to turn in my report or this case could all be for nothing! And then poor Gumshoe would be-"birdie-mad%28d%29.gif

"Ohhhh, you worried about the detective aren't you?", lana-ohmy%28b%29.gifLana deduced.

"Well, I mean, he's ALWAYS looked out for me....even when i've been a jerk to him at times. And well, I'll admit he does have a charm to him. I think we might have that spark and-"birdie-sad%28d%29.gif

"My, my, it seems that this courtroom is seeing quite it's fair share of romantic confessions", judgie-normal%28d%29.gif the Judge said, STILL there.

"Hmmm, let's see, I believe the final handlings for the case would be handled in Mr. Edgeworth's chambers and-"judgie-gavel%28d%29.gif

"Thanks! Gotta go find him, errrr I mean deliver the reports!",birdie-salute%28f%29.gif Maggey said charging off in that direction.

judge-surprised.gif

".........................................."

lana-normal%28b%29.gif

"I suppose you don't want to miss this your honor?"

judgie-gavel%28d%29.gif

"Not on my great-grand children's life, Ms. Skye!", the Judge declared as he and Lana left to follow suit. liljudgie-walkeast.gif

"Though I do wonder who'll get around to cleaning up the confetti in there".

Finally elsewhere................

As the informative chat with Katii had continued, Mia noticed Godot grumpily passing by.

"Pardon me for a moment Katii", she said as she pursued after Godot. "GODOT!", she called after him, prompting him to turn.

"So, there it is. It's you again, isn't it Mia", godot-side%28b%29.gifhe said.

"Godot-", Mia began to say.

"Look I get it okay!? Because of my rashness, you, the love of my life, finally got to see her mother again....only because she died because I-"godot-steams%28b%29.gif

y-mia-superobjection.gifbubble-objection.gif

miamaya-strict%28b%29.gif"Oh come now! We both know that that matter was well cleaned up between us on that fateful day. The same day that Phoenix officially reunited with his beloved Iris. The very same woman that I thought for all these years was just a facade created by Dahlia Hawthorne and had even convinced him of such until then", Mia said sounding a bit ashamed herself.

"That isn't what this is about. Admit it, you enjoyed taking part in court again.....even if it wasn't your preferred side of the courtroom, with Phoenix Wright. Not only are you bummed to see him off, you're also fearing for Maya too much again..........just like last time."

godot-forward%28b%29.gif

"Heh, well when I see her with Wright and now Smiles the Edgeworth, can you really blame for thinking of you? You know I can't move on, I-"bubble-objection.gif

miamaya-grinning%28b%29.gif"Godot, are you really trying to skirt around the lawyer who's learned your tricks firsthand?bubble-takethat.giffranny.pngMia said as she presented Franziska Von Karma's profile.

"Silver-Mane? The sister of Edgeworth? What about her?", godot-heh.gif Godot said keeping on a cool face.

"You and her not only worked well together in court, but I noticed you two were quite a bit.....in sync when you took on the Joker, Harley Quinn, @Terriful in his bootlegged state and everything!", miamaya-bench%28b%29.gif Mia went on the offensive.

"Again, so what?", godot-handondesk.gifGodot said starting to break a little.

"I also saw how you looked at her.....the same way you looked at me..........", miamaya-strict%28b%29.gifMia struck the final nail into the coffin of Godot's kept secret.

godot-break%28a%29.gifgodot-break%28b%29.gif"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Godot screamed as his mask blew up again.

"............................."godot-bleeds%28a%29.gifgodot-thinking%20bloody.gif"And here come my "tears" again, Godot lamented as blood trickled down from a wound reopened by the blast.

Wiping himself off and applying care to it afterwards, Godot finally relented.

godot-forward%28b%29.gif

"Okay Mia, so I admit, I'm actually allowing myself to move on. And that scares me. I....feared you would take it to mean I wanted to wash myself of you for time

and..................well it's Silver Mane the mare okay!? I don't think she'll exactly be leaping at the opportunity considering the words we've clashed swords with over!"

"But Godot, haven't you noticed that she seems a bit sorry about it?", miamaya-normal%28b%29.gifMia countered.

"Surely you've heard about her softer sensitive side. And the pressure's she's faced living up to her father, Manfred Von Karma's legacy.....as well as the scorn it's left ever since......"miamaya-bench-sad%28b%29.gif

"But most importantly Godot.....have you noticed that she's whipped you the least most recently?", miamaya-grinning%28b%29.gifMia capped off her argument.

"!"godot-damage.gifThat caught Godot off guard!

godot-heh%20mug.gif"W-well, she's probably at her brother's office anyway, going off of where I saw her heading with that big T-Rex. Eh, I'll tell them I'm leaving there while I'm at it!", he said trying to hide any blushing whatsoever.

"Hmmm, oh! I'm sensing a change in your spiritual director oh young one!", miamaya-ohmy%28b%29.gifMia said mockingly.

"Eh heh heh heh. Shut up."godot-confident%28b%29.gifGodot said forcing his cocky grin as he set off to the office.

"I'm sorry you had to see that Katii @Emperor Robrainiac", Mia Fey apologized. "I'm afraid I must go follow too to check in on my prodigy and his assistant's "new potential boyfriend". Though you're free to come if you wish. I hear your teammate Robrainiac is there as well", miamaya-grinning%28b%29.gif she said before noticing someone else walking by.

It was Mia! @Mightyray

miamaya-ohmy%28b%29.gif"Oh hello! You must be the Mia that I heard on the spiritual line was due to fall here! Pleased to meet you! I'm Mia Fey, Ace Ghost Lawyer Medium", she said chuckling to herself.

"I'd introduce you to my sister, but well, I kind of am her in her body right now".miamaya-bench-forward%28b%29.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

Roxas nodded to what Shantae asked. "I'll come with you. If you're going to stop Mr. Wright from making a stupid move, I'm all for it!" Roxas exclaimed, following Shantae to the office.

latest?cb=20130630173908

"Why do I sense that I'm just about to have the biggest ball of romantic entanglement occur in the middle of my office...?" Edgeworth said.

• Thumbs Up 2

Black Death walked outside the academy. Looking around, he admired the scenery. This new look at life was starting to make him feel happy for the first time since his creation.

------------------------------

Terriful looked at himself. Maybe today would be his lucky day and he might find someone who he could potentially have a relationship with. Wishful thinking...

• Thumbs Up 1

"Useless, useless, useless!" Homura shouts as she can't get the right moves down. She leans on the wall of her room, sighing. "Come on... you can do this."

Rocku was walking to his dorm thinking about Black Death.

Terriful may have been one thing considering he came back as a better person but Black Death really had some damn nerve to return considering he wasn't even good to begin with.

He opened the door to see Graff dancing in old fashioned outdated Micheal Jackson style.

"Graff....what are you doing?" Rocku asked dryly.

"Practicing Mah moves for Teh Ladiez!" Graff said dancing like a 90s poser.

"Yeah well, 'Mah' mind tells me that you're just gonna look stupid in front of 'Teh' ladies."

"You're just jealous bro, JEAL. LOUS."

Rocku simply rolled his eyes and left.

• Thumbs Up 3

Kirby bounds down the hallways, wandering around once again. With Operation: Opposite set up already, there's not much to do outside of wait for the dance to start.

"I'm getting tired of waiting.... what's taking so long? How about I do tricks to pass the time!"

So Kirby puts his hat away and starts to cartwheel through the Academy for fun. Along the way, he accidentally rolls into a screen sitting close to a floor, smashing his foot into it.

"Oof! Whoops, sorry! Wasn't looking where I was going."

Kirby pulls his foot out of the screen and hops to his feet. His eyes widen as he looks at the damage.

"Ohhh, that's bad... and I can't fix this mess... and the Metal Sonics don't seem to want to fix things anymore.... And I was just about to ask Alter Ego if he could tell everyone to head to the conference room after our next mission for Operation: Opposite.... Guess that's not happening."

Kirby runs off to find someone who could fix the damage, namely Tails. Kirby knocks on the door of Tails' Workshop.

"Tails? Are you here? I kinda need your help with something I broke.... Please?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Arle walks into the academy after having been away to go check up on Amitie and Sig.

Then she bumps into Sig...all dressed nicely. "Well, you sure look fancy. Is it that Valentine's party they were talking about? I didn't take you as the kind of guy who was into that stuff...unless...tell me, who are you going with?" Arle said. She get this feeling she already knows, though.

"Hm? I'm going with Amitie. We kinda confessed to each other and now..." Sig started, but Arle stopped him.

"Hold it right there, Sig. You and Amitie are a thing now?!" Arle said in a somewhat surprised tone. "I mean, I'm not surprised at the feelings, but I am surprised you went through with it!" Arle said.

"Guess I should congratulate you. So congrats! But now I wonder where Amitie is." Arle said.

"She was getting ready for the dance. Though she said she wanted to surprise me, so we kinda decided to get ready in separate rooms. I think we should check up on her." Sig said.

"I agree. Let's go!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Kaede takes a deep breath.

3hv6fx9.jpg

"Ah, that was a good music session, guys! My hands are tired!"

Kat nodded in agreement. "Definitely, and I'm feeling way more confident about going up on stage tonight in front of everybody". 

• Thumbs Up 1