Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"That was great, guys! You'll definitely do wonderful out there!" Amitie said, praising the duo.

Arle and Sig check Amitie's room, see if she's still in there. Nope. But they did hear singing. And They heard a voice that sounded like Amitie's.

Arle was about to go to Kaede's door, but Sig went in front of her and simply knocked on it. "Is Amitie in there?" Sig asked.

• Thumbs Up 2

"We can't let Sig see Amitie before the dance! Unless you really wanna see him beforehand Amitie?" Kat asked, turning around to Amitie.

"If you guys want, I'll shift gravity and hide us on the roof". 

• Thumbs Up 3

"You sure...?" Amitie asked. "I do kinda wanna see how Sig would react to my dress..." Amitie said, blushing.

Outside the room...

Arle speaks up. "We just wanna see how she's doing."

• Thumbs Up 2

Kat nods. "Alright, we'll let Sig see you. Just keep hidden behind me and Kaede for a moment, alright?" 

"Yeah, we're in here! Come on in!" Kat said.

• Thumbs Up 3

ilRtOIJ.jpg

"If Amitie's okay with it, then we'll let them in." Kaede heads for the door. "Hey, you guys can come in."

• Thumbs Up 2

So Arle and Sig walk into the room.

"Hi Ami...tie..." Sig is completely awestruck by Amitie's dress, and even turning red. "You...you look really nice..." Sig said...his voice having a fair bit more emotion than usual.

"T-h-thank you, Sig...I'm glad you like it..." Amitie said. She's turning quite red herself. "You look really great yourself...!"

"Hey, Amitie! Wow, you look ready for the Valentine's dance!" Arle said. "I hear you and Sig are a thing now. Is that right?"

"Y-yes!" Amitie said.

• Thumbs Up 4

Meanwhile... Madoka knocks on Homura's door. "Homura? Are you okay?"

Homura hears Madoka's voice and rushes to the radio and shuts it off, sweating. "Y-Yeah! I'm fine... Just fine."

"I'm sorry you had to see that Katii @Emperor Robrainiac", Mia Fey apologized. "I'm afraid I must go follow too to check in on my prodigy and his assistant's "new potential boyfriend". Though you're free to come if you wish. I hear your teammate Robrainiac is there as well", miamaya-grinning%28b%29.gif she said

"Yeah, why not?" Katii shrugged. "Mayhem told me a friend of mine was coming to the dance tonight, so I've got some time." Katii nodded.

2 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Rexy, Robrainiac, and Edgeworth...............I'm going to resign from the Skylanders Academy",phoenix-normal%28b%29.gif he said dead serious awaiting the inevitable reaction.

Robrainiac spat his grape juice on Edgeworth's desk. A minion quickly ran up to mop up the mess, saluting to Robrainiac once it was finished.

"Well then..." Robrainiac said, regaining his composure, "Can't say I was expecting to hear that..."

• Thumbs Up 2

In the meantime Mettaton was beside himself with excitement. Here would be his first chance to host one a Valentine's Day ball bash for one of the most prominent multi-universal organizations to date!

Image result for mettaton

"Hear ye, hear ye!", he said, getting theatrical, "Let it be reminded all you lovely ladies and gentlemen that there will be a ballroom  social guaranteed to be  a momentous occasion with yours truly hosting! Don't bother signing out forms telling what couples are out there, here on the Mettaton stream, we see and report ALL that happens on these grounds! Now don't go disappointing darlings! Your recent courtroom events have apparently garnered financial support from even the great billionaire Bruce Wayne, who'll be showing up today with his own date. Awwwwww, how cute! And remember, we have EVERY song out there so don't get cold feet volunteering a song and/or yourself! Ta ta for now darlings!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Lupin walks out of his hideout. He's ready to make hearts melt, and to impress Kat, but he still wonders how Amitie and Sig will fare.

Jigen, however, only plans on going to the Valentine's dance for food. Nothing more. "It ain't worth it to find a dance partner." Jigen said.

But then Goemon chimes in. "Are you sure, Jigen? That food sounds delicious, but surely someone will wish to dance. I will give them a dance partner."

"You guys do what you want. I'm going on a dance with Kat." Lupin said.

Then as they walk in, they hear the announcement.

"And it looks like we came just on time, too!" Lupin said.

And back in Kaede's room...

"Looks like it's almost time for your dance! You ready to show 'em?" Arle said.

"I think so." Sig said.

"You betcha!" Amitie said.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Homura, I can tell you're lying. Come on, let me in!" Madoka turns the knob, only to see it was unlocked the whole time. "You forgot to lock it in a panic again, huh?"

Homura is seen sitting in her couch, hiding the radio behind herself. "I suppose I did."

"I see... you should be more careful, Homura. You've been out of it today. What's the matter?"

"N-No! Nothing's wrong!" Homura sits a little farther back, but that results in the radio turning on, music playing. "Um."

"I have no idea how that got there!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Meanwhile, Comet was in his dorm getting dressed for the Valentines Dance. Instead of his usual teal hoodie and jeans, he was wearing a dark teal buttoned shirt and black dress pants, but kept his sneakers on. He then heard the door knock.

"Come in!"

Ty and Bud came in the room smirking at Comet. "Well well, aren't you stunning today?" Bud said.

"Ok seriously, what's up with you two?" Comet asked.

"You know very well what's up Com Charmer." Ty teased.

"No. I don't." Comet said.

Ty and Bud simply smirked at each other with arms crossed.

"Alright, Mr. Denial if you say so, if you need us with your future girlfriend, we'll be here." Ty said as he and Bud started changing their clothes.

Comet had no idea what was going on with Ty and Bud as they're were teasing him about something or someone.

"Future Girlfriend?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Terriful sat in his bed playing his Switch and just chillin before the dance. Hopefully they'd play some good songs. He might even song one if enough people thought it'd be funny to see. Who knows? 

---------------------------

Black Death walked into the ballroom. "Is there any last minute preparations that I may assist with?" he asked.

• Thumbs Up 1

As Fura, Saffy, and Cariss finished changing in the girls bathroom, Comet was walking to the ballroom and checking the time of when the dance starts. The girls came out all dressed up and caught up with him.

"Hey Com!" said Saffy. "You look nice."

He turned around and saw them. "Oh thanks, so do youuuuuuu........" Comet's eyes bulged and blushed like crazy when he saw the girls.

Cariss had her hair in a ponytail and was wearing a purple mini dress and came with a purse, Saffy was wearing an orange gown with hearts on them but the one Comet laid his eyes was Fura.

The cat girl had her hair all curled up for the occasion and was wearing a reddish pink dress with white stripes much like her regular outfit.

"Oh....uh..uh...guh..guh....guh..." Comet was speechless, he couldn't blurt out how pretty she looked.

"Are you okay?" Cariss asked.

"Guh....guh.....guh....guh....guh..." The stammered fox boy continued.

"Ummm...we'll just sit over there, okay?" Fura said awkwardly as she left with the girls.

As soon as they left, Comet stopped stammering. 

"Idiot! They're your friends and you couldn't even compliment them!?" Comet thought to himself.

• Thumbs Up 2

Arle, Amitie and Sig walk out, and see Lupin.

And Lupin sees them. "Hey there. You sure look like you're ready for action."

"We sure are!" Amitie said. "You ready for your big dance with Kat?"

"Oh, I've been ready! What I'm wondering is, are you ready for your big dance?" Lupin said. "You sure you can handle the dance floor?"

"I think we can." Sig said. "You think we can, Amitie?"

"You betcha!" Amitie said.

"Though I gotta ask...why let the date see each other before the dance?" Lupin said. "I mean, not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'm not letting Kat see my like this until the event itself."

"Um...okay?" Amitie said. "What about you two, Jigen and Goemon? Why aren't you all dressed for it?"

"I'm only here for the food." Jigen said. "I know what I'll get if they have it. Though given this is a friggin' school, I doubt there's any scotch here."

"I am willing to dance with anyone who requests it of me." Goemon said. "But I suppose I didn't come prepared. But I wish you luck on your dance, Amitie and Sig."

"Thanks." Amitie said.

• Thumbs Up 2

"So... you've been trying to dance, huh?" Madoka asks Homura.

"Y-Yeah. I've been trying to dance so I can be your..." Homura stops, face red.

"Your? Your what?" Madoka tilts her head.

"Your... your..." Homura closes her eyes.

"YOUR CHAPERONE!" She admits?

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas nodded to what Shantae asked. "I'll come with you. If you're going to stop Mr. Wright from making a stupid move, I'm all for it!" Roxas exclaimed, following Shantae to the office.

latest?cb=20130630173908

"Why do I sense that I'm just about to have the biggest ball of romantic entanglement occur in the middle of my office...?" Edgeworth said.

1 hour ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Yeah, why not?" Katii shrugged. "Mayhem told me a friend of mine was coming to the dance tonight, so I've got some time." Katii nodded.

Robrainiac spat his grape juice on Edgeworth's desk. A minion quickly ran up to mop up the mess, saluting to Robrainiac once it was finished.

"Well then..." Robrainiac said, regaining his composure, "Can't say I was expecting to hear that..."

"You what!?", came collective voices from outside. There was a pounding at the door and suddenly tumbling in were Sonic the Hedgehog, Shantae, Roxas, Godot, Katii, Undyne, Gumshoe and Mia Fey.

"NGAAAAAAH! Is this true Lizard-Man!?"Image result for undyne  Undyne yelled at Robrainiac.

"PHOENIX! I....never expected this of you!",miamaya-ohmy%28b%29.gif Mia Fey said.

"Trite! I was gonna walk out on this, you weren't suppose to!"godot-confident%28b%29.gif

"C'mon Wright-Man, this isn't the time to be joking!", Image result for sonic the hedgehog annoyed Sonic the Hedgehog protested.

"Hey Pal! You've got it going on here! Why the heck would you want to leave all this? Mr. Edgeworth! Surely you've got something to say about this!?", gumshoe-mad%28b%29.gif Gumshoe said to Edgeworth.

"But Mr. Wright. Why?", was all Shantae could ask. "Were our times together really that terrible?"http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/shantae/images/6/60/8.png/revision/latest?cb=20150606084018

• Thumbs Up 2

Roxas pointed at Phoenix. "You just saved our butts, helped several people including myself and Shantae and now you're gonna skip town on us?! Dude, what the heck!?" Roxas said.

edgeworth-pointing(b).gif

"Wright, I won't stop you if you plan to leave, but you've known me for a number of years, and you know I would never say this unless I absolutely, positively meant it and every word of it. This school would never measure up to being the same without you here". 

• Thumbs Up 3

12 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"You what!?", came collective voices from outside. There was a pounding at the door and suddenly tumbling in were Sonic the Hedgehog, Shantae, Roxas, Godot, Katii, Undyne, Gumshoe and Mia Fey.

"NGAAAAAAH! Is this true Lizard-Man!?"  Undyne yelled at Robrainiac.

"HEY! He said it, not me!" Robrainiac shouted, "I didn't do anything to influence him!"

"I know it's your choice Phoenix... But can I ask why you're leaving?" Katii asked.

• Thumbs Up 3

Meanwhile, in the main lounge, Sonic, Tails, Sayaka and Neptune are spending their time chatting until suddenly, Madoka and Homura are running past them.

"Hey, where are you two going?" Sonic asks.

Madoka smiles. "Homura's going to the dance as my chaperone! We gotta get her a dress!"

Homura stays silent, looking down as the two run off.

"AH, so that's why Homura's been so out of it lately! We all know Homura's ga-ga for pink cotton candy haired girls!" Neptune snaps her fingers. "I mean, come on. It's obvious, right?"

"You are right though, Nep. If there's one thing that gets Homura's surpressed self out, it's Madoka." Sayaka says.

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie and Sig then see Sayaka and company. "Hey there." Sig said. "What are you up to?"

"You getting ready for the dance, too, Sayaka?" Amitie asked. "And hey, it's Madoka, and Homura!" Amitie said. "Hello!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hm? I suppose. Not sure if I'm gonna wear anything fancy or not. I mean, my Skylander uniform is already pretty nice looking." Sayaka says to Amitie.

"Skylander Uniform?" Neptune asks.

"Well, I'm not a Magical Girl anymore. Can't call my costume that, right?" Sayaka answers, crossing her arms.

Madoka smiles at Amitie. "Hi, Amitie! Just getting some clothes for the dance, right Homura?"

"Y-Yeah." Homura replies softly.

• Thumbs Up 1

"That's good! Hope you have fun at the dance!" Amitie said.

"I'm actually kinda...happy." Sig said. "It's been real hard, so a party like this is nice."

• Thumbs Up 2

"It's gonna be fun! I haven't been to a party in Forest Crossing in a long time, so it's rather nostalgic!" Madoka then drags Homura outside the Academy to the Able Sisters.

• Thumbs Up 2