Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Surrrprrrrriisssssseeeeee" Roxas said, entered the ballroom. He was wearing a suit similar to this: 

2880976-feature_ignis.00_00_02_09.still0

"The guys at the shop demanded I wore this. Said that quite a lot of characters from similar worlds love this look. Have to admit, I think I fit it rather well" Roxas said, showing off the suit.

"Well, I guess your black goes well with my black!", Shantae said.Image result for shantae gravity rush

"So, ready to tear up the dance floor! I look forward to seeing what your  training has yielded from dancing with yours truly!!

Related image

"So Iris, this it. You ready?"

Related image

"Ready as I'll ever be Feenie!", Iris confirmed as they came to the ball with Rexy in tow who wished to have a good party with her friends before having to say goodbye.

• Thumbs Up 2

Roxas smiled. "Of course, I won't be as amazing as you, but I'm more than happy to try. You look great by the way!" 

Kat snarked with a comment. "Yeah, I do give some great ideas, right?" 

Roxas retorted "She wears it much better than you do Kat". Roxas said, as he and Shantae went to dance.

"How did someone take my look and outdo me?" Kat thought, before shrugging and heading back to Lupin.

"Hey Lupin, you excited for my surprise? I think the announcer should be calling me for it soon" Kat asked, referring to her song.

• Thumbs Up 3

No one took Chuck up on his dance off offer, so he stops dancing and heads off to the side of the room. He rejoins his floating wig.

"Alright, now what should I do?"  

Chuck swaps out of his suit and into his wig

"Maybe we can hang out and have some of the snacks here?"

Chuck zips back into his suit,

"Of course, Chuck! We can hang out and have some of the snacks here!"

Chuck takes his wig and joins Katii and Robrainic, switching over to his wig.

"Hey boys! How's the food here? Is it good?"

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Image result for alphys date

"Undyne!" Alphys said as she ran up to her date, "Wow! I've never seen you in that dress before... Hehe, it's beautiful.

"Oh Alphys", Undyne said as she scooped up her beloved again.Related image"I'm ecstatic that you like it!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"And I thought there were too many Danganronpa characters the last time I came here." Homura says, noticing Kaede and Ryoko talking. "What is this world and that series?"

"This place never ceases to amaze me with it's strangeness. Whether it's Sayaka Miki being some sort of renowned hero, many characters coming back to life or what have you..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oh, I'm very excited for your surprise!" Lupin said. "Whatever it is, I bet it'll be fantastic!"

"Is that true what Papyrus said" Sig asked. "I thought some kissed during the date?"

"Well..." Amitie started. "I'm not sure, actually..." She's still kinda nervous. Admittedly, she does want a kiss from Sig, but is it really the time...?

• Thumbs Up 1

"O.K. Yaya what did you find?" Sarge grunts after going through the forest to find Yaya.

"These two and this CD player that runs on what appears to be magic."  Yaya hands Sarge the injured dragon. "I'll take the CD player and this little robot back to the workshop you take that dragon back to the medbay."

"Right." Sarge grunts and heads back.

Mog, Shademon and Ztar seem to be having a ball! They've been dancing along for quite awhile after stuffing their faces full of food and laughing at Chuck's antics. "This Valentine's day is fun!" Mog smiled at Shademon as the two danced along as best they could. "The real party will start soon though so we should have a rest." Shademon hisses.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Hey Lupin, you excited for my surprise? I think the announcer should be calling me for it soon" Kat asked, referring to her song.

Speaking of said announcer, Mettaton came up to the stage and sounded in for the festivities.

Image result for mettaton"Good evening darlings! Glad you could make it to our wondrous show and dance! Our first number is a little something.....interesting. Apparently a while back it was a song high on the school's popularity charts! Why, I do believe that everyone here had requested it expect for a Mr. Wright, Kaede, Kirby, Yusei, Rocku, Jigen, Shantae and company for whatever reason. I wouldn't know I wasn't there that day!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Kat paused for a moment. 

"Oh no...not that..." Kat thought. 

She couldn't even finish her thought before her fear was confirmed.

• Thumbs Up 2

To Rocku's suprise, Graff wasn't raiding the buffet as he was still busy trying to pathetically woo the girls even though half of already have dates...

"Alright babies! If you haven't had enough of the Graffster meal then help your self to some G-Dawg DESSERT!"

Graff said as he started to do the Napoleon Dynamite dance, which wasn't even remotely cool considering it came from a nerd.

Rocku simply shook his head as he started to dig in on the food along with Chuck, Katii, and Robrainiac.

• Thumbs Up 2

38 minutes ago, Cheawn said:

No one took Chuck up on his dance off offer, so he stops dancing and heads off to the side of the room. He rejoins his floating wig.

"Alright, now what should I do?"  

Chuck swaps out of his suit and into his wig

"Maybe we can hang out and have some of the snacks here?"

Chuck zips back into his suit,

"Of course, Chuck! We can hang out and have some of the snacks here!"

Chuck takes his wig and joins Katii and Robrainic, switching over to his wig.

"Hey boys! How's the food here? Is it good?"

Katii turned around, looking a little confused and insulted. 

"Um. you do know i'm a girl, right?"

"Why yes, as a matter of fact, it's made by one of the best bakers in Forest crossing..." Robrainiac shot a glance at Tenyew. "And I'm not just saying that because she scares the hell out of me..."

"Pleasure doing business, Brainiac." Tenyew said from behind the stand.

Robrainiac shuddered, before turning to see chuck. "Say... weren't you that guy who was dating himself?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hm...it sounds nice." Amitie said.

"It sounds good to me." Sig said.

"This friggin' song again?!" Jigen yelled, covering his ears.

"It has a pleasant aura to it. You're familiar with it?" Goemon said.

"Why play that song?!" Lupin said.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, SurrealBrain said:

"Hm...it sounds nice." Amitie said.

"It sounds good to me." Sig said.

"This friggin' song again?!" Jigen yelled, covering his ears.

"It has a pleasant aura to it. You're familiar with it.

"Why play that song?!" Lupin said.

"Well, the announcer did say it was popular. And being fair, it's not too bad a song. I wonder why Ember decided to resort to brainwashing. She seems like a decent singer, going off listening to this song without having an prior hypnotizing beforehand". Kat commented.

• Thumbs Up 3

As soon as the song played, Katii's eyes bugged out as she nearly spilled her drink. Robrainiac, on the other hand, had a big smile spread across his face. 

"Ah! We got some quality tunes here!" Robrainiac held up a glass of punch, as if here were giving a toast, "Turn that music up DJ! I've been needing my Ember fix for a while!"

Panicked, she made a mad dash towards Papyrus and Hiss, both of whom  seemed to be enjoying the song.

"Wow! Hiss like this song!" Hiss said as she clapped.

"YES, IT IS A FINE TUNE INDEED!" 

Without a second thought, Katii jumped up onto the table and covered Papyrus's ears with her hands, and Hiss's with her feet.

"Don't listen you guys! It'll turn you into mindless fanboy zombies!" 

"...You're not covering Hiss's ears, Katii." Hiss said, "Hiss not feeling any different either.

"YEAH, WHAT'S THE PROBLEM, KATII?" Papyrus asked.

• Thumbs Up 4

Kaede covers her ears.

gFEHCVQ.jpg

"It may not be as bad... but it still kinda hurts!"

"That's strange. The mind control seems to have no effect anymore. But it still tampers with Kaede's brain." Tails says. "Interesting..."

"...How long have we been gone?" Madoka asks, unsure what's going on.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby turns around and marches out of the ballroom. His typical smile turns into a frown.

"Someone call me back in here after that song is over...."

Bad memories that song brings... bad memories....

The hair in Chuck's wig sticks out in random directions, and his eyes widen too.

"Oh, gosh, sorry! Your face doesn't help me pick a gender for you! Maybe you shouldn't have such a dark hoodie? But thanks for the advice!"

Chuck gobbles up a cupcake and heads back to his suit.

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Kat paused for a moment. 

"Oh no...not that..." Kat thought. 

She couldn't even finish her thought before her fear was confirmed.

Indeed, she'd guessed right!

"Ladies and gentlemen put your hands together for Ms. Ember McLain's Number 1 Hit!

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

"Y'know when this song isn't the cause of me running or fighting in fear for my life, it's pretty catchy!", Phoenix admitted.

"Heh, when it's not driving me insane, it's pretty nice too!", Shantae chimed in.

"Hmph! Girl's got a pretty good beat whoever she is", Related image Undyne complimented @Ryannumber1gamer

• Thumbs Up 3

Shademon just looked sad when GhostEmber's song started playing... they pull out the Ember puppet and just gave it a solemn gaze. "False Idol brought only sadness to herself...by accident."

Mog and Ztar both look at each other very confused... Did this girl reject Shademon or something?

"It's O.K. the mean girl isn't here to hurt you." Mog patted Shademon on the back while Ztar just hissed in the direction the music was playing.

• Thumbs Up 2

"I guess it's time for us to dance. Is it, Sig?" Amitie asked, anxious and awaiting the opprotunity.

"I think so." Sig said. "I'm very happy to dance."

qzQM6sF.jpg

(Image drawn by MacaHeroes. Used with permission. And pretend the wings aren't there)

And then they start dancing. They seem quite happy with this, and they seem to be quite enjoying the song, regardless of its origins.

• Thumbs Up 6

Roxas nodded while dancing as Shantae showed him how to. "Yeah, I gotta admit, now that I can think for myself, the song's pretty catchy. I honestly don't get why she decided to do what she did". 

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas nodded while dancing as Shantae showed him how to. "Yeah, I gotta admit, now that I can think for myself, the song's pretty catchy. I honestly don't get why she decided to do what she did". 

"Well, as Nega Shantae, I kinda got close to her as right-hand woman or something like that", Shantae said. "I could feel that she truly wanted to be legit...but something was keeping her, practically forcing her to do the things she did. I wish I knew what that was"...............

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Well, as Nega Shantae, I kinda got close to her as right-hand woman or something like that", Shantae said. "I could feel that she truly wanted to be legit...but something was keeping her, practically forcing her to do the things she did. I wish I knew what that was"...............

Roxas pondered. "Weird, I wonder what could've caused a ghost of all things to do that...on second thought, I'm just gonna enjoy the moment, I don't wanna ruin the night with thinking about missions". 

• Thumbs Up 3

Sonic grabs some earphones and puts them on Kaede.

c1zcQfa.jpg

"Thanks, Sonic. Owww... my head still stings, though..."

Meanwhile Homura gives her hand to Madoka. "Madoka? C-Care..."

Stay cool, Homura. You're such a weakling if you let her out!

She clears her throat. "...Care to dance?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Meanwhile Harvey Birdman was knocking on Raven's door, ahem @Ryannumber1gamer

Image result for harvey birdman  fancy

"Alright Birdman, remember the lady's advice. Nice and steady, don't worry about the future. *WHEW* Okay here we go! Ahem ah Raven, my sweet! We best be to the party or we'll miss your friend Kat's contributions!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Meanwhile Harvey Birdman was knocking on Raven's door, ahem @Ryannumber1gamer

Image result for harvey birdman  fancy

"Alright Birdman, remember the lady's advice. Nice and steady, don't worry about the future. *WHEW* Okay here we go! Ahem ah Raven, my sweet! We best be to the party or we'll miss your friend Kat's contributions!"

Raven walked out, wearing a dress similar to Kat's dress. 

"Alright, I'm ready to go Harv. Kat will murder me if I missed her performance". Skye came chasing out, catching up with Avenger. 

• Thumbs Up 3